PDA

View Full Version : Does Cruz think he cant be benched?

rebelfan1966
11-11-2012, 06:48 PM
Eli stank... he needed something to help boost his confidence..... and Cruz, once again, drops a crucial pass..... for TD !!! If I had been TC, I would have benched half my starting Offense today.... Eli would have been the first one I yanked. Elite my foot this year.

TheShouldersOf
11-11-2012, 07:20 PM
They Only bench you if your last name is Wilson,

others can do no wrong, no matter how bad they are playing

RoanokeFan
11-11-2012, 07:23 PM
Everyone can be benched

dakotajoe
11-11-2012, 07:24 PM
As bad as Eli was, I wouldn't call that performance awful. Hell, that opinion may have something to do with me just watching the Jets :). There were a few bright spots.

What would benching Eli accomplish exactly?

EnragedYouth85
11-11-2012, 07:24 PM
The question is, who is going to play in place of Cruz and give us even the most remotely close shot at winning games?

Rudyy
11-11-2012, 07:25 PM
Everyone can be benched except for Bradshaw, Webster, and Diehl.

Eliscruzzz
11-11-2012, 07:26 PM
Who are you going to bench him for...what is with this Cruz bashing??? Teams get beat look at what happen to San Fran today they just got beat by the Rams it happens drops happen. Cruz doesn't deserve to get benched at all. Sick of this go ahead be critical of his play but to say he needs to be benched?? Come on.

Harooni
11-11-2012, 07:27 PM
he benches only rookies, TC is stubborn and will play you even if you fumble 3 times turn the ball over 4 times or drop 4 passes.

EnragedYouth85
11-11-2012, 07:29 PM
he benches only rookies, TC is stubborn and will play you even if you fumble 3 times turn the ball over 4 times or drop 4 passes.

Yup yup yup! Great coach, too damn loyal though. Wilson has 1 fumble, done for the year.. Bradshaw will have 10 by the end of the year at this pace... and still be starting lol

bla2788
11-11-2012, 07:29 PM
If Nicks were healthy I think a lot of the problems disappear. The man just can't get separation or yards after the catch right now. It couldn't hurt to leave Diehl and Bradshaw on the bench either though...

egyptian420
11-11-2012, 07:32 PM
Benching Cruz? That's one of our best, if not the best, WR we have. Why on earth would he be benched for a bad game? I guess Eli and the entire O-line should get benched.

It's a bad game folks....just because it's the 4th bad game in a row doesn't mean that it isn't a bad game. We know Eli and Cruz can play better when we, as a whole, play a good game.

EnragedYouth85
11-11-2012, 07:34 PM
Benching Cruz? That's one of our best, if not the best, WR we have. Why on earth would he be benched for a bad game? I guess Eli and the entire O-line should get benched.

It's a bad game folks....just because it's the 4th bad game in a row doesn't mean that it isn't a bad game. We know Eli and Cruz can play better when we, as a whole, play a good game.

People are just having their little rage fests, come back next week and hopefully we have some sanity lol

nygsince1983
11-11-2012, 08:17 PM
Who are you going to bench him for...what is with this Cruz bashing??? Teams get beat look at what happen to San Fran today they just got beat by the Rams it happens drops happen. Cruz doesn't deserve to get benched at all. Sick of this go ahead be critical of his play but to say he needs to be benched?? Come on.
San Francisco never lost to the Rams it was a draw

Harooni
11-11-2012, 08:19 PM
we are talking about the same coach that ran a guy up the middle over and over even though it hardly worked. he does not bench vets only rookies that fumble. but also i think wilson spouting off hof stuff to reporters is why he is in tc's dog house

Tmurda1984
11-11-2012, 08:25 PM
If anyone needs to be benched its Eli Manning. This dude gets dumber by the minute. I never seen a QB who cant throw the ball away successfully. Then he shrugs his shouldnt's with that dumbfounded look on his face. He looks rattled and almost looks like hes going to cry out there. He better pick it up and act as a leader on this team...yell at those receivers who are not winning their one on one battles.....stick your foot up Diehl's behind if he's missing blocks...dont sit there looking dumb. Sometimes it looks as if he takes the short yellow school bus to the games.

Cloud57
11-11-2012, 08:26 PM
If anyone needs to be benched its Eli Manning. This dude gets dumber by the minute. I never seen a QB who cant throw the ball away successfully. Then he shrugs his shouldnt's with that dumbfounded look on his face. He looks rattled and almost looks like hes going to cry out there. He better pick it up and act as a leader on this team...yell at those receivers who are not winning their one on one battles.....stick your foot up Diehl's behind if he's missing blocks...dont sit there looking dumb. Sometimes it looks as if he takes the short yellow school bus to the games. lol that's 2 dumb QBs in NY

Eliscruzzz
11-11-2012, 08:26 PM
San Francisco never lost to the Rams it was a drawwas it??

Cloud57
11-11-2012, 08:27 PM
was it?? yeah a tie 24-24

Ruttiger711
11-11-2012, 08:28 PM
was it??

First tie since that Philly - CINCI suckfest.

Harooni
11-11-2012, 08:29 PM
If anyone needs to be benched its Eli Manning. This dude gets dumber by the minute. I never seen a QB who cant throw the ball away successfully. Then he shrugs his shouldnt's with that dumbfounded look on his face. He looks rattled and almost looks like hes going to cry out there. He better pick it up and act as a leader on this team...yell at those receivers who are not winning their one on one battles.....stick your foot up Diehl's behind if he's missing blocks...dont sit there looking dumb. Sometimes it looks as if he takes the short yellow school bus to the games. i just hate that look when a play is no good. that face he makes makes me a bit angry. i dont know why.

appodictic
11-11-2012, 09:24 PM
Yup yup yup! Great coach, too damn loyal though. Wilson has 1 fumble, done for the year.. Bradshaw will have 10 by the end of the year at this pace... and still be starting lol Your math is poor. He has 4 and its the 10th game of the season. This puts him on pace for 6 or 7.

RoanokeFan
11-11-2012, 09:28 PM

He is doubled team and dropped a pass

RoanokeFan
11-11-2012, 09:29 PM
i just hate that look when a play is no good. that face he makes makes me a bit angry. i dont know why.

Could it be the "I've lost my confidence" look?

Eli TO Shockey
11-11-2012, 09:34 PM
Yup yup yup! Great coach, too damn loyal though. Wilson has 1 fumble, done for the year.. Bradshaw will have 10 by the end of the year at this pace... and still be starting lol

He's a great blocker . Lol

TheShouldersOf
11-11-2012, 10:50 PM
Bradshaw has been lacking on pass protection as of late likewise,

talking about Cruz, the dropped Touchdown pass, was a defender there knocking the away?

BurnerNYG
11-11-2012, 11:01 PM
Cruz is the main reason we won a Superbowl last year. It's plain to see... he struggles, the whole offense struggles.

alentown pa
11-11-2012, 11:02 PM
Cruz is the main reason we won a Superbowl last year. It's plain to see... he struggles, the whole offense struggles.

eli manning and a pass rush late in the season was just as important

BurnerNYG
11-11-2012, 11:15 PM
eli manning and a pass rush late in the season was just as importantYeah the pass rush and Eli was important but I think Cruz is just that good. Eli threw up a few prayers in double coverage last year and Cruz was coming down with em. He helped opened up the field for Nicks and Manningham. Ballard had an uncanny ability to get open too. Now that teams are keying on Cruz and Nicks not playing at 100% our offense has sputtered. That 2nd Int Eli threw today could've been completed if he lead the receiver a little more.

sharick88
11-11-2012, 11:24 PM
Eli stank... he needed something to help boost his confidence..... and Cruz, once again, drops a crucial pass..... for TD !!! If I had been TC, I would have benched half my starting Offense today.... Eli would have been the first one I yanked. Elite my foot this year.

How was it crucial when we were down 31-6? LOL

Toadofsteel
11-11-2012, 11:28 PM
Cruz will be the last person seeing the bench. Unless you want this guy starting:
http://www.nypost.com/rw/nypost/2012/07/25/sports/web_photos/25.1s.054.schwartz.C--300x300.jpg

Buto
11-12-2012, 12:01 AM
Benching Cruz is not a good option.
To me he looks gun shy after taking that end zone hit in the Steelers game.
He's looking for the hit and not the ball is my guess

BlueBlooded1979
11-12-2012, 03:20 AM
Benching Cruz is not a good option.
To me he looks gun shy after taking that end zone hit in the Steelers game.
He's looking for the hit and not the ball is my guess

That sounds like a great reason to get benched.

Captain Chaos
11-12-2012, 08:14 AM
Yep!

Diamondring
11-12-2012, 08:17 AM
Did he signed a contract with the Giants yet?

CDN_G-FAN
11-12-2012, 08:35 AM
this is why when fans ask if Cruz is the best Giants receiver i get frustrated.

When he's good, he seems unstoppable.

but he drops WAY too many passes to have some kind of greatest giant wr of all time discussion.

bigblue58
11-12-2012, 08:59 AM

These guys play for their big contract extensions, and then once they get them, and know they are set financially for life, they stop giving a damn!
Happened to Cruz
Once Osi'd contract was squared away to his liking for this season...he disappeared too!
Tell me I'm wrong
Cruz has the nerve to ***** about his contract extension, despite the fact that he's dropped more balls in the first half of this year than he did all 16 games combined last year!
When is the last time Cruz did a salsa???

Dwinsballgames
11-12-2012, 09:07 AM
These guys play for their big contract extensions, and then once they get them, and know they are set financially for life, they stop giving a damn!
Happened to Cruz
Once Osi'd contract was squared away to his liking for this season...he disappeared too!
Tell me I'm wrong
Cruz has the nerve to ***** about his contract extension, despite the fact that he's dropped more balls in the first half of this year than he did all 16 games combined last year!

um...when he got his contract extension???:p

NYGfanNC
11-12-2012, 10:07 AM
Happened to Cruz
Tell me I'm wrong

The game winner versus Washington, also Eli's last TD pass, they'll get it together.

Hooligans
11-12-2012, 12:46 PM
Time to bench Cruz and Start Randle.....Randle ha some heart....Cruz shows nothing when it really counts.....hands of stone.

rainierjef
11-12-2012, 01:15 PM
Were turning on cruz now?
First Osi now this. can't wait till the wagon stops on JPP and see what you guys say then.

Rudyy
11-12-2012, 01:19 PM
Were turning on cruz now? First Osi now this. can't wait till the wagon stops on JPP and see what you guys say then.LOL my point exactly.

stormblue
11-12-2012, 01:31 PM
i remember JPP "miked up' and doing his gangnam dance and asking out loud if
anyone thought the cams were picking it up......the play had not yet been whistled dead
and he was doing his dance and yakkin' 4 yards away from an ongoing scrum for the loose fumble.

JPP = guilty too.

Rudyy
11-12-2012, 01:46 PM
i remember JPP "miked up' and doing his gangnam dance and asking out loud ifanyone thought the cams were picking it up......the play had not yet been whistled deadand he was doing his dance and yakkin' 4 yards away from an ongoing scrum for the loose fumble.JPP = guilty too. You're right! Let's bench JPP along with Cruz!

stormblue
11-12-2012, 02:26 PM
You're right! Let's bench JPP along with Cruz!

HA-HA ...didn't say that.
the only benching i have called for is Bradshaw,Nicks (til they get healthy) and Diehl.
JPP and Cruz and ELI .....and the list goes on .....don't need benching , but more attention
to execution and less concern with contracts and style points is definitely in order.

RoanokeFan
11-12-2012, 02:32 PM
Time to bench Cruz and Start Randle.....Randle ha some heart....Cruz shows nothing when it really counts.....hands of stone.

If your plan is to bench the whole team, please make a single thread

Cloud57
11-12-2012, 02:33 PM
it seems Cruz and Manning spend more time doing commercials than preparing for games

Cloud57
11-12-2012, 02:34 PM
Randle is an avg WR at best

RoanokeFan
11-12-2012, 02:35 PM
it seems Cruz and Manning spend more time doing commercials than preparing for games

Man, the reaches we make are amazing

RoanokeFan
11-12-2012, 02:36 PM

He won't always be

Eliscruzzz
11-12-2012, 02:41 PM
this is why when fans ask if Cruz is the best Giants receiver i get frustrated.

When he's good, he seems unstoppable.

but he drops WAY too many passes to have some kind of greatest giant wr of all time discussion.What does this have to do with him being benched?? Yeah he has drops but he is definitely capable of being the Giants best wr. After all he did break the season record for yards.

Eliscruzzz
11-12-2012, 02:46 PM
it seems Cruz and Manning spend more time doing commercials than preparing for gamesYour kidding me right??? Lol what is happening? People are ready to jump off the ledge.

Dwinsballgames
11-12-2012, 02:56 PM
Your kidding me right??? Lol what is happening? People are ready to jump off the ledge.

I personally wouldn't be too upset if some of them actually did. Figuratively speaking, of course.

Shockeystays08
11-12-2012, 03:50 PM

+1

bklyn1028
11-12-2012, 04:16 PM
I believe last year at this time we were having the same conversation, or close to it. We got 2 weeks to straighten whatever is wrong out. Sandy believe it or not didn't help. When we come back Green Bay comes to town, that my friends will be probably the most crucial game they play so far. We beat Green Bay, we're right back in the driver's seat. We lose, then we can all say it's the historical bad Nov, and keep our fingers crossed.

No matter what ANYONE says on this board with regard to this manner of discussion, no one has any idea what is going to transpire the next few weeks.