PDA

View Full Version : Every one of these players on this team needs their MAN CARD revoked....

NYG4lifeNYK
11-11-2012, 08:06 PM
I'm still so sick over this performance...... and the direction we have been headed in the past few weeks...

We get pushed around every week on both offense and defense... we are the least physical unit in the league sometimes... which is amazing with the talent we have

Eliscruzzz
11-11-2012, 08:07 PM
I'm still so sick over this performance...... and the direction we have been headed in the past few weeks...

We get pushed around every week on both offense and defense... we are the least physical unit in the league sometimes... which is amazing with the talent we haveI'm sick too bro really it is just sickening no we will have the cowboys on our heels.

EnragedYouth85
11-11-2012, 08:09 PM

We get pushed around every week on both offense and defense... we are the least physical unit in the league sometimes... which is amazing with the talent we have

I'm sick of the team playing like trash for 1/2 - 3/4's of the season too but if we end up in the playoffs and do well and win superbowls theres not much I can really say. Would I love for the Giants to not go 6-2 and then tank it and barely squeek in the playoffs, hell yes. How we go from beating SF's *** to this, IDK...