PDA

View Full Version : I think the issues start with Coughlin

giant-4-life
11-11-2012, 07:36 PM
times past, he has held people responsible for their actions or lack thereof. I don't know if he has anything left in the tank to be honest.

our predictability has caught up with us. Gilbride has been given the free pass way to many times. time to shake up the roster. Diehl out and others in. Bradshaw needs to be pulled.too inconsistent, too impatient and drops too many balls. This team has been run on laurels based on players of our past SB's. it's not working. What I saw out there was a bunch of gutless turds, not SB champs.

The team gave up. People, we have had collapses in the past, I HOPE I'm wrong on this but the ride MIGHT be over. I hope I'm wrong.

But on the OTHER hand, I'm wondering if the recovery efforts are weighing down the team? I guess I could type for an hour about probabilities of all this but simply put; we are a broken team at this point.

I still think Coughlin will announce his retirement at the end of this season. He looks like he nothing more in the tank. i'm purely basing this off of what I'm seeing

tcseacliff
11-11-2012, 07:40 PM
times past, he has held people responsible for their actions or lack thereof. I don't know if he has anything left in the tank to be honest.

our predictability has caught up with us. Gilbride has been given the free pass way to many times. time to shake up the roster. Diehl out and others in. Bradshaw needs to be pulled.too inconsistent, too impatient and drops too many balls. This team has been run on laurels based on players of our past SB's. it's not working. What I saw out there was a bunch of gutless turds, not SB champs.

The team gave up. People, we have had collapses in the past, I HOPE I'm wrong on this but the ride MIGHT be over. I hope I'm wrong.

But on the OTHER hand, I'm wondering if the recovery efforts are weighing down the team? I guess I could type for an hour about probabilities of all this but simply put; we are a broken team at this point.

I still think Coughlin will announce his retirement at the end of this season. He looks like he nothing more in the tank. i'm purely basing this off of what I'm seeing

Coughlin, and Kilbride were not suited up today, the NY giants were. period, i think Jesus Christ could have handed them the plays today, THEY DID NOT EXECUTE! PERIOD!

giant-4-life
11-11-2012, 07:44 PM
I hope I wasn't being too offensive, however if I'm offensive enough, I should have rubbed some mojo off on them. breaks my heart. maybe now that power has been restored to the NJ/NY area, we can turn things around. if my home were like eli's 9/10 times my mind wouldn't be where it should be, which makes us human.

but.... DAMN G-men!, what up!?!

Rudyy
11-11-2012, 07:45 PM
This has been happening before the hurricane. Ever since that Washington game, we've been sucking.

dakotajoe
11-11-2012, 07:51 PM
Coughlin, and Kilbride were not suited up today, the NY giants were. period, i think Jesus Christ could have handed them the plays today, THEY DID NOT EXECUTE! PERIOD!

It's hard to execute when you are starting a RB who didn't practice all week and an offensive lineman who is playing like he wouldn't be able to make the practice squad on most teams.

Personnel decisions are coaching decisions.

Bradshaw fumbled in the redzone right in the midst of a momentum shift.
Diehl, well, do I even need to remind you how he played?