PDA

View Full Version : Stop Blaming the defense.

sewy18
11-11-2012, 09:40 PM
Giants defense have forced plenty of turnovers the past few games...

The real problem is Eli going 3 and out and throwing interceptions , it's like all the teams somehow know our offense's playbook.

When Eli is has 2 touchdowns and 6 interceptions the past 4 games you can't blame the defense so stop!

Rudyy
11-11-2012, 09:42 PM
Who the hell is blaming the defense?
And yes, the other teams do know our entire playbook hahahaha.

Tmurda1984
11-11-2012, 09:43 PM
Yea you are right the defense is taking alot of blame...But rightfully so. The reason I say that because leaving receivers wide open is UNCALLED for, its the worst coverage I seen in my life. The defense is put in bad situtations but this secondary can improve and this Defensive Line is not getting to the QB or containing runs.

joemorrisforprez
11-11-2012, 09:44 PM

The real problem is Eli going 3 and out and throwing interceptions , it's like all the teams somehow know our offense's playbook.

When Eli is has 2 touchdowns and 6 interceptions the past 4 games you can't blame the defense so stop!

A good defense doesn't put their QB in a 14 point whole midway through the 1st quarter.

And a good defense doesn't give up TD's when your offense turns the ball over.

http://images.mylot.com/userImages/images/postphotos/1676301.jpg

Flip Empty
11-11-2012, 09:47 PM
The team sucks as a unit. All-in, for sure.

Giantterp
11-11-2012, 09:48 PM
Did you see some of the tackling last week? How about the first TD today???

It's a team game. I agree that the offense is more of a problem right, but the defense is not exactly keeping them in games. I don't think Dalton even got hit once in the first 3 quarters. Their defense should be good enough to keep them in the game by forcing field goals.

nycisgreat
11-11-2012, 09:54 PM
The entire team is to blame.

harrycarson
11-11-2012, 10:40 PM
Defense cant stop nobody...they puntedike 3 tes today you moron......defense right now is the worst in football....stroodleboy

NYGabriel
11-11-2012, 10:43 PM
Defense, Offense, Special Teams and Coaching all suck at the moment. Dallas will make the playoffs unless there is a huge change for the better.

Buddy333
11-11-2012, 10:53 PM
At first I was really upset with the defense especially on the first drive of the game by the Bengals. Then by the half you saw that the Bengals had 199 yards the first half and 17 points. Don't forget the special teams gave up a huge return putting the Bengals deep in Giants territory. Lets face it, the game was over at that point because the offense could do nothing. They went into the half with 6 points and 3 of those came off of a turnover forced by the special teams putting them deep in the Bengals territory. Then in the second half the defense was doing a good job until the turnovers happened. Then the game got out of hand. I mean Dalton only had 199 yards passing yet he had 4 TD's. That's because aside for the first TD, he had a short field due to special teams and Giants turnovers.

Flip Empty
11-11-2012, 10:58 PM
Defense cant stop nobody...they puntedike 3 tes today you moron......defense right now is the worst in football....stroodleboy
The offense is down there with it. The team as a whole is bad.

Sarcasman
11-11-2012, 11:17 PM

Learn the game; it's played by a team, not half a team and the Giants full team is terrible.

BlueBlooded1979
11-11-2012, 11:27 PM
Being the worst red zone defense and the worst big play defense is a big part of this teams struggles. The highly touted DL is playing like a joke.