PDA

View Full Version : Rip My Heart Out!!!!

harrycarson
12-20-2011, 12:45 AM
I was in playoff mode, I was dreaming of a beauiful Christmas where my kids make me Giants crafts, my wife and parents buy me Giants stuff for my house and wall, get ready for New Years and the Last regular season Gmen game where I thought we would be playing for a shot at the division title. I took a week vacation starting new Years Eve and running until the 10th of january. I really thought this GMEN team was going to win the division and get to the postseason where we would host the Falcons. I was going to go to the Falcons game. </P>

</P>

However I now have to really wonder how in the world we are going to beat the Jets. How on gods greeen earth are we going to beat the Jets??? I know we can but I really doubt it after Sunday. One good thing is I think their offense is like watching paint dry but I know our defense will find a way of allowing them over 400 yards of offense. JUST need this one game to set up the show down. What are the odds folks?? What are the odds we can win this one game against the Jets?? I say 45% chance we win, we have the worst defense in the NFL but to me have the #3 offense in the NFL...Vacation already taken, can the Gmen make me a happy Charistmas and a worthy vacation?</P>

Carbie
12-20-2011, 01:06 AM
giants will most likely beat the jets and then ruin the season by coming out flat against dallas. thats been their MO for years now

Drystt
12-20-2011, 01:16 AM
Its like a junkie getting clean for a week then going right back on the needle. Might as well call them the Harlam Giants

CADILLAC40
12-20-2011, 01:36 AM
I question the game plan. we needed ball control to keep our defense off the field. Instead, we run a high risk offense( throwing deep on 3rd and 2) and pay the price.

foosball
12-20-2011, 01:44 AM
I didn't read your post, don't be mad at me. I read the first sentence. That's all I needed to read.

YOU ARE A GIANTS FAN, I AM A GIANTS FAN. THIS IS HOW WE MUST LIVE, UNTIL THE GIANTS ARE MATHMATICALLY IN, DON'T GO IN TO PLAYOFF MODE.

harrycarson
12-20-2011, 01:50 AM
Always the hard way....!!!! Well, I guess we have to wait until Christmas Eve to see our fate. Have to sit through 3 hours of gut wrenching high stress game hoping to the lord almighty that when 4:10 pm comes we are winners and can watch the Dallas/Philly game going hell ya, no matter what happens we have a shot next week.

myles2424
12-20-2011, 05:45 AM
Its like a junkie getting clean for a week then going right back on the needle. Might as well call them the Harlam Giants
Harlam giants?

PIERCEnumber58rules
12-20-2011, 07:14 AM
I'm with you, I say we have a 50/50 shot of winning. I also think Sanchez will throw for 320+. I hate our defense. I may or may not watch this game because I'm so disgusted with them right now. Every fricken year man, it's the same dang collapse.

GCGiant
12-20-2011, 07:48 AM
I don't think the Giants have won a "must" game since '07

buddy33
12-20-2011, 07:57 AM
The 2nd Eagles and Redskins games where both must wins and they becames "L's".

The locker room is divided. That never turns out well.

Jets 38
Giants 17

NYGiants2120
12-20-2011, 10:36 AM
Watch the Giants will beat the Jets then have a let down at home against the CowGirls... typical Giants.

Kruunch
12-20-2011, 10:39 AM
On days when I feel blue, I just pop in the 86, 90 and 07 championship games and watch them back to back.

Life could be worse ... we could be Eagles fans.

MattMeyerBud
12-20-2011, 10:47 AM
I was in playoff mode, I was dreaming of a beauiful Christmas where my kids make me Giants crafts, my wife and parents buy me Giants stuff for my house and wall, get ready for New Years and the Last regular season Gmen game where I thought we would be playing for a shot at the division title. I took a week vacation starting new Years Eve and running until the 10th of january. I really thought this GMEN team was going to win the division and get to the postseason where we would host the Falcons. I was going to go to the Falcons game. </p>

</p>

However I now have to really wonder how in the world we are going to beat the Jets. How on gods greeen earth are we going to beat the Jets??? I know we can but I really doubt it after Sunday. One good thing is I think their offense is like watching paint dry but I know our defense will find a way of allowing them over 400 yards of offense. JUST need this one game to set up the show down. What are the odds folks?? What are the odds we can win this one game against the Jets?? I say 45% chance we win, we have the worst defense in the NFL but to me have the #3 offense in the NFL...Vacation already taken, can the Gmen make me a happy Charistmas and a worthy vacation?</p>

honestly i am actually feeling pretty good about this week

as bad as our defense is, Sanchez is equally as bad.

Their defense is NOT what it use to be and our offense is better..

going off of that - i still think we can win this week and expect to

GMENAGAIN
12-20-2011, 11:09 AM
I was in playoff mode, I was dreaming of a beauiful Christmas where my kids make me Giants crafts, my wife and parents buy me Giants stuff for my house and wall, get ready for New Years and the Last regular season Gmen game where I thought we would be playing for a shot at the division title. I took a week vacation starting new Years Eve and running until the 10th of january. I really thought this GMEN team was going to win the division and get to the postseason where we would host the Falcons. I was going to go to the Falcons game. </P>

</P>

However I now have to really wonder how in the world we are going to beat the Jets. How on gods greeen earth are we going to beat the Jets??? I know we can but I really doubt it after Sunday. One good thing is I think their offense is like watching paint dry but I know our defense will find a way of allowing them over 400 yards of offense. JUST need this one game to set up the show down. What are the odds folks?? What are the odds we can win this one game against the Jets?? I say 45% chance we win, we have the worst defense in the NFL but to me have the #3 offense in the NFL...Vacation already taken, can the Gmen make me a happy Charistmas and a worthy vacation?</P>

</P>

Sanchez is better than many of the stiffs that our defense has already made to look like Johnny Unitias--Tavaris Jackson, Charlie Whitehurst, Rex Grossman, Alex Smith, Vince Young. I have no confidence whatsoever that our defense will be able to prevent them from doingwhatever they feel like doing.</P>

</P>

Mod_C
12-20-2011, 11:11 AM
I was in playoff mode, I was dreaming of a beauiful Christmas where my kids make me Giants crafts, my wife and parents buy me Giants stuff for my house and wall, get ready for New Years and the Last regular season Gmen game where I thought we would be playing for a shot at the division title. I took a week vacation starting new Years Eve and running until the 10th of january. I really thought this GMEN team was going to win the division and get to the postseason where we would host the Falcons. I was going to go to the Falcons game. </p>

</p>

However I now have to really wonder how in the world we are going to beat the Jets. How on gods greeen earth are we going to beat the Jets??? I know we can but I really doubt it after Sunday. One good thing is I think their offense is like watching paint dry but I know our defense will find a way of allowing them over 400 yards of offense. JUST need this one game to set up the show down. What are the odds folks?? What are the odds we can win this one game against the Jets?? I say 45% chance we win, we have the worst defense in the NFL but to me have the #3 offense in the NFL...Vacation already taken, can the Gmen make me a happy Charistmas and a worthy vacation?</p>

I think you may be on to something MMB