PDA

View Full Version : Sorry Rolle.

Tmurda1984
11-11-2012, 09:46 PM
After all these years off blown coverages with you and Webster looking at each other. I finally figured out who is the culprit and that guy is Corey Webster. I sorry for blaming you everytime for a busted coverage over the top, Its Webster who is confused because it always happen with Webster and no matter who is the safety it continues to happen to Webster. Webster you are an unathletic bum with no recovery speed and an IQ of a 23. You and Eli should ride the short yellow bus back to NJ.

npd4432
11-11-2012, 10:21 PM
Really? You should take the bus back to grammar school. I have a headache reading your nonsense.

Buddy333
11-11-2012, 10:22 PM
Actually during the game they said it was Brown who blew his assignment on that first drive of the game.

BlueBlooded1979
11-11-2012, 10:51 PM
Actually during the game they said it was Brown who blew his assignment on that first drive of the game.

Thank you. Some of the "experts" on this board are pointing the finger at Webster when he did his job and forced him inside towards the Safety.

rtr1105
11-11-2012, 10:54 PM

Agreed. Although Webster hasn't played well this year, that was definitely Brown's fault. Webster expected safety help and Brown started backpedaling towards Green as soon as Dalton looked his way.

G-Men Surg.
11-11-2012, 11:20 PM
Bingo !
That been said I got very pissed when he pulled up and started moaning . Would it made a difference if he kept running ? Probably not but you don't stop and give up.