Toadofsteel
11-11-2012, 11:06 PM
seriously... smh

NYGfanNC
11-11-2012, 11:09 PM
Bradshaw's not the problem.

Buddy333
11-11-2012, 11:10 PM
Probably. Might as well get used to it. Diehl stunk last year and they won the Super Bowl so they will stick with him. Like it or not Bradshaw did help them win a couple of games this year.

Cloud57
11-11-2012, 11:10 PM
seriously... smh you're cheap, 100 bucks

Rudyy
11-11-2012, 11:11 PM
Bradshaw's not the problem.He's part of the problem, yes he is.

NYGfanNC
11-11-2012, 11:16 PM
Explain why? His fumble? Eli threw 2 picks, should we start Carr? He's averaging 4.4 YPC, excellent pass blocker, Ahmad isn't the problem IMO, not trying to start an argument but we shouldn't point fingers.

sharick88
11-11-2012, 11:18 PM
seriously... smh

That's a sucker bet that you know you will win. You will get some takers the other way around though.

Toadofsteel
11-11-2012, 11:19 PM
Bradshaw's not the problem.

Brown:
7 CAR
65 Yards
9.5 YPC

Take out that one 29-yard run in garbage time:
6 CAR
36 YArds
6 YPC

Bradshaw:
10 CAR
57 Yards
5.7 YPC

The sad thing is that running game actually looks semi-decent, if only our RB got some carries...

Rudyy
11-11-2012, 11:20 PM
Explain why? His fumble? Eli threw 2 picks, should we start Carr? He's averaging 4.4 YPC, excellent pass blocker, Ahmad isn't the problem IMO, not trying to start an argument but we shouldn't point fingers.Bradshaw has been inconsistent all year.

He dances WAY TOO MUCH. Either he can't see the hole or Idk, the lack of running game is hurting our offense tremendously. We can't run to set up the pass at all. Bradshaw also practices once a week, why? because he's injured. If you're injured, you need to sit down and rest up, not dancing around the offensive line and putting the ball on the ground.

Buddy333
11-11-2012, 11:20 PM
You can't put this on Bradshaw alone. The entire offense has been struggling for a month now

Rudyy
11-11-2012, 11:21 PM
You can't put this on Bradshaw alone. The entire offense has been struggling for a month nowIt's not just him, but he's hurting the run game..along with Diehl.

Buddy333
11-11-2012, 11:23 PM
He had the fumble but ran well today.

NYGfanNC
11-11-2012, 11:25 PM
Bradshaw has been inconsistent all year.

He dances WAY TOO MUCH. Either he can't see the hole or Idk, the lack of running game is hurting our offense tremendously. We can't run to set up the pass at all. Bradshaw also practices once a week, why? because he's injured. If you're injured, you need to sit down and rest up, not dancing around the offensive line and putting the ball on the ground.

Yes, hopefully he will get some rest on those ankles over the bye week along with Eli's "tired" arm.

Rudyy
11-11-2012, 11:26 PM
He had the fumble but ran well today.Well that fumble costed us a lot. We probably would of gotten a TD on that drive. 17-10, instead of 24-3.

NYGfanNC
11-11-2012, 11:30 PM
Rudyy, don't you usually do the "Describe how your feeling in picture/gif form"? I would start the thread but I don't want to take your idea away.

Buddy333
11-11-2012, 11:32 PM
Well that fumble costed us a lot. We probably would of gotten a TD on that drive. 17-10, instead of 24-3.Probably? Maybe? We will never know. The defense did make the Bengals punt after that turnover.

Rudyy
11-11-2012, 11:33 PM
Rudyy, don't you usually do the "Describe how your feeling in picture/gif form"? I would start the thread but I don't want to take your idea away.Yeah I do, I started one earlier. You might have to go back a few pages to find it. But I don't care if you start one yourself.

Rudyy
11-11-2012, 11:33 PM
Probably? Maybe? We will never know. The defense did make the Bengals punt after that turnover.Nonetheless, it was still a turnover.

bearbryant
11-12-2012, 12:12 AM
If you look at the entire year, our offense has been given TO's from the opposition to get better field position otherwise they have been absolutely unexciting. Thats why Tynes is leading the league in field goals!! The offense can't get the ball into the end zone, nor can they evenm convert 3rd downs.and no TD's. Bradshaw had one good game. Thats it!!! He can't practice but he plays on SundaysWe have better RB's on this team now but, RB's aren't the lionshare of the issue. This offensive line is ill, very, very, ill. Until the O Line is repaired this offense will stay sick. It will beat mediocre teams ( TB, Carolina, ) but when you go up against the kind of teams we'll play the rest of the way, a weak, uninspired O Line ain't gonna cut the mustard. They can barely keep Eli alive and forget about trying to run block for AB, Brown or Wilson. At times our staffs inability to use any of the talent we have is only surpassed by its poor decision making and stubborness.

ShakeandBake
11-12-2012, 12:38 AM
Bradshaw didn't play great today considering the fumble but really you are going to lump him together with Diehl? The guy is averaging 4.4 yds a carry this season which isn't too bad especially considering the terrible offensive line we have. There are plenty of other players on this team who should get the axe before Bradshaw does. Guys like Osi who is overpaid and could not even contribute today even though he wasn't double teamed all game, Tuck is another one who wasn't mentioned all game, yet he was playing DT a lot for some reason. Then you have Diehl who's salary cost us 4.5mil in cap space this year he absolutely sucks, and then you have these really expensive free agents like Baas who have not lived up to their salary, and I can go on and on.

I understand why people want to see Wilson, but it just isn't a smart decision at this point. It has been said that he is having trouble grasping his blocking assignments, and he muffed a kick today as well. The coaching staff clearly doesn't want to put him when we would need him to pass block, because they don't want to see their franchise QB get killed. The counter argument to that is people are saying just put him in on running plays, but do people really expect that other teams won't pick up us only putting him in when he's getting the ball? Our running game is terrible enough, the last thing we need to do is to telegraph when we are going to do so. I said this before the season started and I'm sticking with it, our offensive line sucks especially when it comes to run blocking, it really doesn't matter who we have back there so we might as well have someone back there who can block to at least keep the defense honest.

Buto
11-12-2012, 12:39 AM
Bradshaw had two good games this year. Last year he didn't do much either.
Injury has slowed him to a point where the hole is gone by the time he gets to it.
If our O line was better at run blocking I'd say Bradshaw is still the answer but they're not.
Andre Brown needs a bigger role

Toadofsteel
11-12-2012, 12:47 AM
Bradshaw didn't play great today considering the fumble but really you are going to lump him together with Diehl? The guy is averaging 4.4 yds a carry this season which isn't too bad especially considering the terrible offensive line we have. There are plenty of other players on this team who should get the axe before Bradshaw does. Guys like Osi who is overpaid and could not even contribute today even though he wasn't double teamed all game, Tuck is another one who wasn't mentioned all game, yet he was playing DT a lot for some reason. Then you have Diehl who's salary cost us 4.5mil in cap space this year he absolutely sucks, and then you have these really expensive free agents like Baas who have not lived up to their salary, and I can go on and on.

I understand why people want to see Wilson, but it just isn't a smart decision at this point. It has been said that he is having trouble grasping his blocking assignments, and he muffed a kick today as well. The coaching staff clearly doesn't want to put him when we would need him to pass block, because they don't want to see their franchise QB get killed. The counter argument to that is people are saying just put him in on running plays, but do people really expect that other teams won't pick up us only putting him in when he's getting the ball? Our running game is terrible enough, the last thing we need to do is to telegraph when we are going to do so. I said this before the season started and I'm sticking with it, our offensive line sucks especially when it comes to run blocking, it really doesn't matter who we have back there so we might as well have someone back there who can block to at least keep the defense honest.

I'd love to kick Baas to the curb as well, but unlike Diehl we don't have a proven superior player waiting in the wings (unless there's some magic to Cordle that I don't know about). I also agree that Osi needs to be gone too.

As for Wilson, the argument about protecting Eli seems a bit hypocritical when you start Diehl over Locklear. Protecting your franchise QB has ceased to be your #1 priority when you do that... I'm not advocating that much Wilson either to be honest... we need Brown to get the lion's share of carries. Now THERE is a guy who never fumbles...

ShakeandBake
11-12-2012, 12:51 AM
I'd love to kick Baas to the curb as well, but unlike Diehl we don't have a proven superior player waiting in the wings (unless there's some magic to Cordle that I don't know about). I also agree that Osi needs to be gone too.

As for Wilson, the argument about protecting Eli seems a bit hypocritical when you start Diehl over Locklear. Protecting your franchise QB has ceased to be your #1 priority when you do that... I'm not advocating that much Wilson either to be honest... we need Brown to get the lion's share of carries. Now THERE is a guy who never fumbles...

I can't comprehend why Diehl is starting, or playing at all for that matter, but throwing in someone else who doesn't know the blocking assignments is just going to compound the issue. I know people probably think I am a Bradshaw homer but I have been a Brown advocate since last year, and I think the guy should get more carries. I'd like to see Brown and Bradshaw split carries with a sprinkling of Wilson once he starts to understand the playbook some more.

Toadofsteel
11-12-2012, 12:57 AM
I can't comprehend why Diehl is starting, or playing at all for that matter, but throwing in someone else who doesn't know the blocking assignments is just going to compound the issue.
I'm not advocating throwing Wilson into the fire; like I said, I want to feature Brown... Bradshaw should be picking up 3rd down duties only IMO. I only brought up that comment about Wilson and Diehl because it's making our coaching staff look like hypocrites...

ShakeandBake
11-12-2012, 01:13 AM
I'm not advocating throwing Wilson into the fire; like I said, I want to feature Brown... Bradshaw should be picking up 3rd down duties only IMO. I only brought up that comment about Wilson and Diehl because it's making our coaching staff look like hypocrites...

I know what you were getting at, I just have no argument because I don't know why Diehl is starting either