PDA

View Full Version : Enough with the Diehl threads!

Buddy333
11-11-2012, 11:28 PM
So I'm starting another one. Lol. Seriously though, Diehl is their starter. Get used to it. He has been bad for a couple of years now and he has never lost his starting job other than being injured. He was bad last year and they never benched him. They won the Super Bowl. So I guess they feel happy with him.

Rudyy
11-11-2012, 11:31 PM
Until he's gone, you won't hear the end of it. And he's a part of our offensive problems whether he's a starter or not.

TheEnigma
11-11-2012, 11:33 PM
I won the 100 meter dash with a broken hand two times and even though common sense says a healed hand would improve my chances, I'm going to break it before the next race.

Buddy333
11-11-2012, 11:34 PM
No doubt he is part of the problem, but he is still to getting benched.

Flip Empty
11-11-2012, 11:38 PM
Dammit, and I had a series of borderline amusing thread titles ready to go :(

Diehl breaker
What's the Diehl?
Diehl or No Diehl?
Candiehl in the Wind
DiehlExtreme
Diehl With It

WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH THOSE NOW

Rudyy
11-11-2012, 11:39 PM
Dammit, and I had a series of borderline amusing thread titles ready to go :(Diehl breakerWhat's the Diehl?Diehl or No Diehl?Candiehl in the WindDiehlExtremeDiehl With ItWHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH THOSE NOWDIEHL WITH THEM.

Flip Empty
11-11-2012, 11:42 PM
DIEHL WITH THEM.
NO DIEHL

sharick88
11-11-2012, 11:43 PM
Until that 5 year old from the twilight zone banishes him to the corn field, diehl isn't going anywhere

TucknRolle
11-11-2012, 11:44 PM
Dammit, and I had a series of borderline amusing thread titles ready to go :(

Diehl breaker
What's the Diehl?
Diehl or No Diehl?
Candiehl in the Wind
DiehlExtreme
Diehl With It

WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH THOSE NOW

"Giants Diehl with Pressure"

Rudyy
11-11-2012, 11:44 PM
NO DIEHLIt would seem we have reached an impasse.

Toadofsteel
11-11-2012, 11:48 PM
I went to a shady used car Diehler. The guy shafted me out of my money and left me with a POS that couldn't do a damn thing...

BigJ
11-11-2012, 11:51 PM
I havnt red any of the other posts caise there's to many but maybe u guys can help me out. I gotta ask, what is the problem with Shawn Loclier or however u spell his last name. Why did they give Diehl that job when the OLine was playing much better with him and he by himself was playing way better. What's wrong here. Why did they downgrade the guy. That sucks all that hard work and he was playin good, Giants have the least amount of sacks and he's part of that and they just throw Diehl in.... What am I missing here??

Rudyy
11-11-2012, 11:59 PM
I havnt red any of the other posts caise there's to many but maybe u guys can help me out. I gotta ask, what is the problem with Shawn Loclier or however u spell his last name. Why did they give Diehl that job when the OLine was playing much better with him and he by himself was playing way better. What's wrong here. Why did they downgrade the guy. That sucks all that hard work and he was playin good, Giants have the least amount of sacks and he's part of that and they just throw Diehl in.... What am I missing here??Our coaching staff hates us.

Flip Empty
11-12-2012, 12:08 AM
Our coaching staff hates us.
http://i.imgur.com/mdrst.gif

Rudyy
11-12-2012, 12:11 AM
http://i.imgur.com/mdrst.gifLOL the sad thing is I have to..

ashleymarie
11-12-2012, 12:29 AM
Season With Diehl. It is a puzzlement why Diehl gets to start and play in EVERY game.

jgiantfan
11-12-2012, 12:35 AM
Correct me if I am wrong but I thiink we are 1-4 with Diehl as a starter.

Toadofsteel
11-12-2012, 12:43 AM
Correct me if I am wrong but I thiink we are 1-4 with Diehl as a starter.

Week 1 DAL: Diehl starts, Locklear starts LT, LOSS
Week 2 TB: DIehl starts, Locklear starts LT, Giants under. Diehl gets injured, Giants pull ahead. WIN
Week 3 @CAR: Locklear starts, WIN
Week 4 @PHI: Locklear starts, LOSS
Week 5 CLE: Locklear starts, WIN
Week 6 @SF: Locklear starts, Diehl Jumbo TE, WIN
Week 7 WAS: Locklear starts, Diehl Jumbo TE, WIN
Week 8 @DAL: Locklear starts, Diehl Jumbo TE, WIN
Week 9 PIT: Diehl starts, LOSS
Week 10 @CIN: Diehl starts, LOSS

In summation: yes, we went 1-4 with Diehl starting. And the one win came about from behind after he was off the field.
Meanwhile, Beatty/Locklear we are 5-1, and one boneheaded pass from already inside FG range from being 6-0.

HOW DOES THAT NOT SCREAM TO YOU THAT DIEHL IS THE PROBLEM?

Cool Papa B.
11-12-2012, 12:46 AM
Week 1 DAL: Diehl starts, Locklear starts LT, LOSS
Week 2 TB: DIehl starts, Locklear starts LT, Giants under. Diehl gets injured, Giants pull ahead. WIN
Week 3 @CAR: Locklear starts, WIN
Week 4 @PHI: Locklear starts, LOSS
Week 5 CLE: Locklear starts, WIN
Week 6 @SF: Locklear starts, Diehl Jumbo TE, WIN
Week 7 WAS: Locklear starts, Diehl Jumbo TE, WIN
Week 8 @DAL: Locklear starts, Diehl Jumbo TE, WIN
Week 9 PIT: Diehl starts, LOSS
Week 10 @CIN: Diehl starts, LOSS

In summation: yes, we went 1-4 with Diehl starting. And the one win came about from behind after he was off the field.
Meanwhile, Beatty/Locklear we are 5-1, and one boneheaded pass from already inside FG range from being 6-0.

HOW DOES THAT NOT SCREAM TO YOU THAT DIEHL IS THE PROBLEM?

You should show how many sacks/QB hit the OLine gave up with Diehl starting vs. when Locklear starts.

Toadofsteel
11-12-2012, 12:54 AM
You should show how many sacks/QB hit the OLine gave up with Diehl starting vs. when Locklear starts.

Can't find the overall pressure or dropback stats, but here's sacks allowed:
Week 1 DAL: Diehl starts, Locklear starts LT, 3 Sack
Week 2 TB: DIehl starts until injured, Locklear starts LT, 0 Sack
Week 3 @CAR: Locklear starts, 1 Sack
Week 4 @PHI: Locklear starts, 0 Sack
Week 5 CLE: Locklear starts, 0 Sack
Week 6 @SF: Locklear starts, Diehl Jumbo TE, 0 Sack
Week 7 WAS: Locklear starts, Diehl Jumbo TE, 1 Sack
Week 8 @DAL: Locklear starts, Diehl Jumbo TE, 1 Sack
Week 9 PIT: Diehl starts, 2 Sack
Week 10 @CIN: Diehl starts, 4 Sack

A grand total of 3 sacks were allowed by Beatty/Locklear. With Locklear/Diehl and Beatty/Diehl, that number is 9.

TucknRolle
11-12-2012, 01:13 AM
http://i.imgur.com/mdrst.gif

YES

Tmurda1984
11-12-2012, 08:23 AM
We manage to blame the coaching staff to start Diehl, but its Reese's fault for not bringing anyone in clearly better than Diehl. Another problem on the offensive line is the other David, David Baas. But no1 wants to take about what a bust he is because Jerry Reese picked him out. David Baas has to be the worst center in the game...absolutely no push and Geno Atkins whooped him several times. In the running game, Baas never makes it too the second level. Seubert on one leg was better at center than Baas. If Seubert is still available, I would bring him in for another look because Baas is terrible and people are using Diehl as a scapegoat because PFF thinks they know what they are talking about. PFF doesnt know much about offensive lineman rankings.

Diamondring
11-12-2012, 08:38 AM
No it is not enough. He's playing bad and needs to be benched.

Captain Chaos
11-12-2012, 08:40 AM
So I'm starting another one. Lol. Seriously though, Diehl is their starter. Get used to it. He has been bad for a couple of years now and he has never lost his starting job other than being injured. He was bad last year and they never benched him. They won the Super Bowl. So I guess they feel happy with him.

At the end of the game Diehl had moved to inside and Locklear came in, I didn't see Eli pressured from the right side after that....

Flip Empty
11-12-2012, 08:44 AM
At the end of the game Diehl had moved to inside and Locklear came in, I didn't see Eli pressured from the right side after that....

He did? Good. I'd stopped watching by then.