PDA

View Full Version : Time for a youth movement

WinterIsComing
11-11-2012, 10:57 PM
I think it's time to give more playing time to the younger players on this team. For what we pay players like Tuck, Diehl and the production the team gets back, it just doesn't make sense. We could get equal results from younger players such as Ojomo etc for the same price. I think our veterans have some kind of sense of entitlement, where they can just coast through the regular season. And "turn it on" once we get to the playoffs. I would much rather see some youth in there that's wants to win every game and make a name for themselves.

Toadofsteel
11-11-2012, 11:58 PM
A ****ING MEN

Flip Empty
11-12-2012, 12:01 AM
Just try SOMETHING different. Jesus Christ.

Cloud57
11-12-2012, 12:05 AM
don't know their ages but this defense looks old and slow

ashleymarie
11-12-2012, 12:11 AM
Just try SOMETHING different. Jesus Christ.

+100

Rudyy
11-12-2012, 12:14 AM
Just try SOMETHING different. Jesus Christ.Si senor

FlyingTruck
11-12-2012, 12:42 AM
Youth movement? We're a pretty young team besides some of the linemen. Where we DO need a youth movement is in the coaching staff though.

TheShouldersOf
11-12-2012, 03:29 AM
100% Concur

if only the Coaches read this and listened

TheShouldersOf
11-12-2012, 03:40 AM
Someone Twitter David Wilson and tell him to show up at practice quoting the playbook memorized or something,

he is the kind of kid that does what he is told, if they said we know you can pass protect, but we want you to stand at the end of the field waving your arms, he would do it

RoanokeFan
11-12-2012, 06:44 AM
I think it's time to give more playing time to the younger players on this team. For what we pay players like Tuck, Diehl and the production the team gets back, it just doesn't make sense. We could get equal results from younger players such as Ojomo etc for the same price. I think our veterans have some kind of sense of entitlement, where they can just coast through the regular season. And "turn it on" once we get to the playoffs. I would much rather see some youth in there that's wants to win every game and make a name for themselves.

It actually may already be underway. Did anyone notice Brown started at RB?

Flip Empty
11-12-2012, 06:56 AM
Yep. He was on the field a lot more than Bradshaw, too. He was even in on passing downs.
I'm fairly positive that Brown has taken the job.

gfanblue
11-12-2012, 07:57 AM
Yea Brown started, only to have Ahmahd Bradslow come in and muck it up....

Captain Chaos
11-12-2012, 08:01 AM

Yep. He was on the field a lot more than Bradshaw, too. He was even in on passing downs.

It was nice to see Brown get his chances, I think Ojomo and Brewer should get a shot as well, with Double D the revolving door out there Eli is hurried or knocked down or sacked on nearly every play.

RoanokeFan
11-12-2012, 08:06 AM

I don't know if that's true, but clearly there has been some movement in reducing Bradshaw's touches

RoanokeFan
11-12-2012, 08:07 AM
It was nice to see Brown get his chances, I think Ojomo and Brewer should get a shot as well, with Double D the revolving door out there Eli is hurried or knocked down or sacked on nearly every play.

I would like to see Tracy and Ojomo play in place of Tuck and Umenyiora on more of a scheduled basis. Ojomo has to be active though lol