PDA

View Full Version : Going to the Green Bay game

gmenfan0488
11-12-2012, 02:14 AM
Hopefully we can fix what needs fixing, I don't wanna go to another stinkfest like today. Hoping for a good game.

G-Men Surg.
11-12-2012, 02:19 AM
Enjoy every minute of it bro and let's hope the Giants start playing like SB champs again .

jakegibbs
11-12-2012, 08:25 AM
Hopefully we can fix what needs fixing, I don't wanna go to another stinkfest like today. Hoping for a good game.

Nothing's going to change or be fixed.I don't think they think anythings broken. SOME HOW it has to be execution right?

Somehow these WR's will start getting early & clear seperation in press coverage. Some how they will start making the crucial game changing catches that keep the drives alive.

Somehow the O Line will start making hugh running lanes & 6 sec pass protection like Cincy O line made for their QB on a few plays yesterday.

Somehow the vaunted front 4 D line will release the Kraken again. Goodness gracious that D line is of shell of what it once was in the not too distant past. They appear to be like the veteran prize fighter who suddenly & everyone can see has fought 1 too many fights & is done.

Somehow that used to be called elite, 2 time SB MVP, QB will start playing like his capable.

Somehow this offense will start finsihing drives turning FG drives into TD drives.

Somehow our Special Teams will stop giving up the big return & start making some big returns of their own.

Somehow this team will stop losing & start winning.

Somehow but the question is how??????????????????hmmmmmmmmmmmmm...........

Captain Chaos
11-12-2012, 09:06 AM
Rogers is already licking his chops at the weak secondary!

gmenfan0488
11-12-2012, 02:42 PM
And all Clay Matthews needs to do is rush Diehl and he'll break the record for sacks in a game!

giantsforce
11-12-2012, 03:17 PM
Nothing's going to change or be fixed.I don't think they think anythings broken. SOME HOW it has to be execution right?

Somehow these WR's will start getting early & clear seperation in press coverage. Some how they will start making the crucial game changing catches that keep the drives alive.

Somehow the O Line will start making hugh running lanes & 6 sec pass protection like Cincy O line made for their QB on a few plays yesterday.

Somehow the vaunted front 4 D line will release the Kraken again. Goodness gracious that D line is of shell of what it once was in the not too distant past. They appear to be like the veteran prize fighter who suddenly & everyone can see has fought 1 too many fights & is done.

Somehow that used to be called elite, 2 time SB MVP, QB will start playing like his capable.

Somehow this offense will start finsihing drives turning FG drives into TD drives.

Somehow our Special Teams will stop giving up the big return & start making some big returns of their own.

Somehow this team will stop losing & start winning.

Somehow but the question is how??????????????????hmmmmmmmmmmmmm...........Coul dn't tell you since I am not part of the Giants coaching staff. But then again they couldn't tell you either because they are clueless.

bigblue2088
11-12-2012, 03:39 PM
nice, me too. what section you in?

GameTime
11-12-2012, 03:52 PM
enjoy the game but you better use every minute of the 5 hour pre game tailgate to have fun because the game itself could really suck.....