PDA

View Full Version : Players have no heart

NjGiant42
12-20-2011, 06:06 AM
Coach, T.C cant give them heart.

PIERCEnumber58rules
12-20-2011, 07:21 AM
What? You don't think Tuck and company have heart? Look how much passion they all have pouting on the sideline with blank, defeated stares on their faces! The only guys who gives a **** about winning are Eli, JPP, and TC- and everyone wants coach fired! Some needs to rip that captain patch off of Tuck's jersey because it's insulting to all true captains everywhere.

SweetZombieJesus
12-20-2011, 08:22 AM
TC wants to win? How come he can't fix the problem that's been destroying 7 of his 8 seasons? How come he lets loyalty outweigh bad performance? Even Fassel fired Sean Payton when his playcalling sucked.

You'd think a guy who wants to win would want to fix the root problem.

GMENAGAIN
12-20-2011, 09:07 AM
TC wants to win? How come he can't fix the problem that's been destroying 7 of his 8 seasons? How come he lets loyalty outweigh bad performance? Even Fassel fired Sean Payton when his playcalling sucked.

</P>

Duplicate post</P>

GMENAGAIN
12-20-2011, 09:08 AM

</P>

</P>

Ha ha . . .leave it to you to cite Fassell's firing of Payton is support of your argument . . . . how'd that move work out for the Giants?</P>

You are gettingdumber every day. </P>

Redeyejedi
12-20-2011, 09:18 AM
What? You don't think Tuck and company have heart? Look how much passion they all have pouting on the sideline with blank, defeated stares on their faces! The only guys who gives a **** about winning are Eli, JPP, and TC- and everyone wants coach fired! Some needs to rip that captain patch off of Tuck's jersey because it's insulting to all true captains everywhere. Your right. He doesnt have it in him. He just provides lip service. Chase Blackburn is more of a leader then Justin Tuck

Redeyejedi
12-20-2011, 09:22 AM

</P>

I think its in there heads. When things didnt go there way in that first quarter they gave up.Im telling U Nicks catches that ball and scores the Giants pound the Redskins.Things started snowballing after that and no one stopped it. </P>

scf424
12-20-2011, 09:43 AM
They need to visit Oz and ask for a brain and a heart for the entire team.

I feel like a bunch of singing midgets in green overalls is the only thing that's going to inspire them.

buddy33
12-20-2011, 09:45 AM
TC wants to win?* How come he can't fix the problem that's been destroying 7 of his 8 seasons?* How come he lets loyalty outweigh bad performance?* Even Fassel fired Sean Payton when his playcalling sucked.

</P>

I think its in there heads. When things didnt go there way in that first quarter they gave up.Im telling U Nicks catches that ball and scores the Giants pound the Redskins.Things started snowballing after that and no one stopped it. </P>

Which is really sad. I said it that day that when they where going to commercial break they showed Bradshaw on the sideline and he looked like the 4th quarter had just ended and they lost.

That was the end of the 1st quarter.

NYGiants2120
12-20-2011, 10:33 AM
I miss Antonio Pierce....

GMENAGAIN
12-20-2011, 11:17 AM
I miss Antonio Pierce....</P>

You miss watching his belly hang over his pants while he chased Brian Westbrook into the end zone?</P>

Kase-1
12-20-2011, 11:26 AM
Rolle has PLENTY of heart, but every time he speaks on it you guys wanna run him out of town

YATittle1962
12-20-2011, 11:43 AM
Rolle has PLENTY of heart, but every time he speaks on it you guys wanna run him out of town

not sure verbal diarrhea constitutes heart

heart is John Mendenhal who never said a word

heart is Joe Morrison who never said a word

Rolle pointing fingers and saying "I" and "me" doesnt say heart

Kruunch
12-20-2011, 11:46 AM
Rolle has PLENTY of MOUTH, but every time he speaks on it you guys wanna run him out of town

Fixed.

Kase-1
12-20-2011, 12:16 PM

Rolle pointing fingers and saying "I" and "me" doesnt say heartHeart is living and dieing with every week, I have a feeling that too many people on our team have that disease. Rolle isnt one of those people

Heart is also a South American child with a little monkey trying to save the enviornment

http://www.rubberslug.com/user/e8828e6205434c0591a81ad8cab80ece/250707-5624903-Mati.jpg

Kase-1
12-20-2011, 12:17 PM

Rolle pointing fingers and saying "I" and "me" doesnt say heartHeart is living and dieing with every week, I have a feeling that too many people on our team have that disease. Rolle isnt one of those people

Heart is also a South American child with a little monkey trying to save the enviornment

http://www.rubberslug.com/user/e8828e6205434c0591a81ad8cab80ece/250707-5624903-Mati.jpg

JMGGIANTS
12-20-2011, 12:26 PM
Sorry Bro but you lost me there

burier
12-20-2011, 12:30 PM
TC wants to win?* How come he can't fix the problem that's been destroying 7 of his 8 seasons?* How come he lets loyalty outweigh bad performance?* Even Fassel fired Sean Payton when his playcalling sucked.

</P>

*</P>

Ha ha . . .*leave it to you to cite Fassell's firing of Payton is support of your argument *. . . . how'd that move work out for the Giants?</P>

You are getting*dumber every day.* *</P>

it actually worked out pretty good. The offense took right off if you recall.

Morehead State
12-20-2011, 12:34 PM
Sorry Bro but you lost me there</P>

Thats Kase being Kase.</P>

Trust me...Its awesome!</P>

JMGGIANTS
12-20-2011, 12:38 PM
LOL Moorehead. Okay I need to familiarize myself with him by reading a few more of his posts. Maybe it is a profound statement as a matter of fact?

Morehead State
12-20-2011, 12:44 PM
LOL Moorehead. Okay I need to familiarize myself with him by reading a few more of his posts. Maybe it is a profound statement as a matter of fact?</P>

He's one of our gang in Thee Thread. Great chef at tailgate parties as well.</P>

Ask him about the New York Rangers.</P>

JMGGIANTS
12-20-2011, 12:57 PM
LOL Moorehead. Okay I need to familiarize myself with him by reading a few more of his posts. Maybe it is a profound statement as a matter of fact?</P>

He's one of our gang in Thee Thread.* Great chef at tailgate parties as well.</P>

He sounds like a great guy and any fan of the NY Rangers is a friend of mine. I am a die hard Ranger fan. We are off to one of our best starts in years. I have NHL Center Ice so I can catch all the games now that I no longer live in NJ but in B-More. Do you like hockey?

Kase-1
12-20-2011, 01:25 PM
LOL Moorehead. Okay I need to familiarize myself with him by reading a few more of his posts. Maybe it is a profound statement as a matter of fact?</p>

He's one of our gang in Thee Thread. Great chef at tailgate parties as well.</p>

Ask him about the New York Rangers.</p>
He sounds like a great guy and any fan of the NY Rangers is a friend of mine. I am a die hard Ranger fan. We are off to one of our best starts in years. I have NHL Center Ice so I can catch all the games now that I no longer live in NJ but in B-More. Do you like hockey?LOL it was a reference to 'Captain Planet' im sure the posters in the Mid30's-mid 20's got the joke

HUGE Rangers fan over here, Im constantly defending Puck as the 2nd best sport up in 'THEE Thread' LOL

Oh yea I always drop random wierdness on these boards like the Captain Planet joke

Morehead State
12-20-2011, 03:02 PM

He's one of our gang in Thee Thread. Great chef at tailgate parties as well.</P>

He sounds like a great guy and any fan of the NY Rangers is a friend of mine. I am a die hard Ranger fan. We are off to one of our best starts in years. I have NHL Center Ice so I can catch all the games now that I no longer live in NJ but in B-More. Do you like hockey?</P>

Yes...Until my beloved Hartford Whalers left me for Carolina.</P>

Now...hockey is dead to me.</P>

Kruunch
12-20-2011, 03:08 PM

He's one of our gang in Thee Thread.* Great chef at tailgate parties as well.</P>

He sounds like a great guy and any fan of the NY Rangers is a friend of mine. I am a die hard Ranger fan. We are off to one of our best starts in years. I have NHL Center Ice so I can catch all the games now that I no longer live in NJ but in B-More. Do you like hockey?</P>

I thought you were an Islanders fan.

Who knew?!

Morehead State
12-20-2011, 03:20 PM

I thought you were an Islanders fan. Who knew?!</P>

Live in western Mass. Still walk around with my Hartford Whalers hat and T shirt.</P>

Hoping against hope that they will someday return.</P>

Kruunch
12-20-2011, 03:22 PM

I thought you were an Islanders fan. Who knew?!</P>

Live in western Mass.* Still walk around with my Hartford Whalers hat and T shirt.</P>

Hoping against hope that they will someday return.</P>

I heard they drowned in spring training.

ZING!