PDA

View Full Version : This Better Be Rock Bottom.....

GameTime
11-12-2012, 09:30 AM
This had better be the worst of it. If they haven't hit rock bottom yet then call it a season.
That was the worst display of football I have seen in a long time. Eli and the offense were atrocious. He absolutley sucked along with everyone else. The defense sucked. (see Webster but he is not alone). The Coaching totally sucked. The 3rd quater they turned this game into a live practice!!! No urgency..... no guts.... no nothing. Waht happned to the 2 minute or no huddle??? Man this team really knows how to play like ****. Embarassing to say the least.

The only consistent players on the team right now are Tynes, Weatherford, and DeOssie.

BigBlue1971
11-12-2012, 09:36 AM
thats exactly the way i see it. the sense of urgency is not there in any phase of the game!

hopefully this bye week will solve most of the problems. Green Bay is a must win!

GameTime
11-12-2012, 09:42 AM
thats exactly the way i see it. the sense of urgency is not there in any phase of the game!

hopefully this bye week will solve most of the problems. Green Bay is a must win!

Dont know what this team is going to do?? Is it attitude? Scheme?? Talent??
Yesterday was embarassing. These coaches better pull their heads out of their asses and then get the players to do the same thing....

GameTime
11-12-2012, 10:32 AM
this bye week better not be more of the same. Give these guys time off but not too much. They need all look in the mirror and hold themselves accountable. Coaches and players.....

Rudyy
11-12-2012, 10:34 AM
Lmao your avatar..

ManningToJPP
11-12-2012, 10:34 AM
Yeah, KG was supposedly talking all week about using the hurry-up? LOLOL

Flip Empty
11-12-2012, 10:40 AM
Yeah, KG was supposedly talking all week about using the hurry-up? LOLOL

This is what annoys me. They always talk about making adjustments but they never actually make them.

"Wilson is going to have an increased role on offense" - Translation: "lol no, one carry, that's all".

NYGabriel
11-12-2012, 10:43 AM
Green Bay are going to light up this D and the offense won't be able to keep up. If Rodgers can throw 6 TD's against the Texans I don't think 9 or 10 against the Giants soft D isn't out of the question.

GameTime
11-12-2012, 11:33 AM
Green Bay are going to light up this D and the offense won't be able to keep up. If Rodgers can throw 6 TD's against the Texans I don't think 9 or 10 against the Giants soft D isn't out of the question.

I dont know what to expect after the bye. If I wasnt a fan I would say more of the same crappy football. But being a fan I have hope they can get it together....

Toadofsteel
11-12-2012, 11:39 AM
This is what annoys me. They always talk about making adjustments but they never actually make them.

"Wilson is going to have an increased role on offense" - Translation: "lol no, one carry, that's all".

To be fair, 1 > 0...

smh

Rudyy
11-12-2012, 11:41 AM
To be fair, 1 > 0...smhActually it was 2 carries lmao

Cloud57
11-12-2012, 11:43 AM
Green Bay are going to light up this D and the offense won't be able to keep up. If Rodgers can throw 6 TD's against the Texans I don't think 9 or 10 against the Giants soft D isn't out of the question.Rodgers will be throwing TD's while Tynes will be scoring FGs

Buddy333
11-12-2012, 11:46 AM
For two weeks they will talk about getting back to good football. Then we wil wait all day for Sunday night football. We have to go through that annoying Sunday night football song and then watch them get blown out of their home stadium. Green Bay is going to light them up.

GameTime
11-12-2012, 11:48 AM
For two weeks they will talk about getting back to good football. Then we wil wait all day for Sunday night football. We have to go through that annoying Sunday night football song and then watch them get blown out of their home stadium. Green Bay is going to light them up.

from what they have shown I see no reason why they wont get blown out. Excecpt I am a die hard fan and have hope that maybe they can get this **** turned around....

Buddy333
11-12-2012, 11:53 AM
from what they have shown I see no reason why they wont get blown out. Excecpt I am a die hard fan and have hope that maybe they can get this **** turned around....Being a fan will get me to watch the game but I expect them to have another let down. I honestly don't know how they will win another game. I'm not saying they won't, I'm just saying if I loom at the rest of the schedule I don't know how they will beat anyone. Maybe they can sweep Washington and maybe they can finally get the Eagles in the last game.

GameTime
11-12-2012, 12:32 PM
Being a fan will get me to watch the game but I expect them to have another let down. I honestly don't know how they will win another game. I'm not saying they won't, I'm just saying if I loom at the rest of the schedule I don't know how they will beat anyone. Maybe they can sweep Washington and maybe they can finally get the Eagles in the last game.

yep.......could turn out to be a real bad 2nd half......

Roosevelt
11-12-2012, 12:38 PM
Being a fan will get me to watch the game but I expect them to have another let down. I honestly don't know how they will win another game. I'm not saying they won't, I'm just saying if I loom at the rest of the schedule I don't know how they will beat anyone. Maybe they can sweep Washington and maybe they can finally get the Eagles in the last game.

Why do I get the feeling you enjoy being unhappy? :p

Buddy333
11-12-2012, 12:42 PM
Why do I get the feeling you enjoy being unhappy? :pWhy would I like to see the team I like fail so bad? No, I don't like the IDE that they might finish 6-10. I just honestly don't see a team on their schedule they won't struggle with. Think about it. Green Bay and the Saint might pile up 100 on them. Did you see the Ravens yesterday? What about the Falcons? We know the Eagles own them.

Parademon
11-12-2012, 12:51 PM
Why is everyone freaking out? They do this every yr since 04' great 1st half, sucky 2nd half, 08' being the exception. I'm done letting this team stress me out. I'll continue supporting them all the way & hope we can go 4-2 or even 3-3 the rest of the way, win the division & hopefully get hot in the playoffs again.

Rudyy
11-12-2012, 12:53 PM
Why is everyone freaking out? They do this every yr since 04' great 1st half, sucky 2nd half, 08' being the exception. I'm done letting this team stress me out. I'll continue supporting them all the way & hope we can go 4-2 or even 3-3 the rest of the way, win the division & hopefully get hot in the playoffs again.People are still supporting the team, they are just expressing concern.

The difference between this slump and last years slump was last year, we were still scoring points on offense, we were still getting touchdowns.
Now, we can barely get 3rd down conversions, let alone touchdowns..

jomo
11-12-2012, 01:05 PM
Why do I get the feeling you enjoy being unhappy? :pYou noticed? ;)

Captain Chaos
11-12-2012, 01:21 PM
This had better be the worst of it. If they haven't hit rock bottom yet then call it a season.
That was the worst display of football I have seen in a long time. Eli and the offense were atrocious. He absolutley sucked along with everyone else. The defense sucked. (see Webster but he is not alone). The Coaching totally sucked. The 3rd quater they turned this game into a live practice!!! No urgency..... no guts.... no nothing. Waht happned to the 2 minute or no huddle??? Man this team really knows how to play like ****. Embarassing to say the least.

The only consistent players on the team right now are Tynes, Weatherford, and DeOssie.

Oh no! Jinx it can get a ton worse: injuries and poor play could plague us the rest of the season!

gumby74
11-12-2012, 01:22 PM
It kind of feels like they bought into all the hype and thought teams would lay down for us.

GameTime
11-12-2012, 01:25 PM
It kind of feels like they bought into all the hype and thought teams would lay down for us.

What hype?? they have been playing worse and worse each week for the last 4 weeks. Every player interviewed has said over na dover. "No one is going to give us anything"...

They are just AFU and need to get it straightened out quickly......if they even can