PDA

View Full Version : Six games left.

Rudyy
11-12-2012, 10:16 AM
Where did the season go? I can't believe there's only six games left after the bye. I've been pretty hard on this team, but I've never given up, I still believe. On 11/25, we start our run.

bigblue2088
11-12-2012, 10:53 AM
that's more like it

ManningToJPP
11-12-2012, 10:56 AM
wow 10 games that fast huh? I feel like it was yesterday i was counting down the days until the Dallas opener.... such is life though.

And you're dead wrong. Our run starts after we lose to GB and WAS. we will be 6-6 and tied for the division lead. We will need all we have left in the tank to make the playoffs. It's just how the Giants roll :)

And I'm not just thinking this, I'm dang sure about it. Historically we suck after the bye....so there's 6-5. Also, the Skins have our number lately and we were one little play away from losing. Chalk it up...6-6. Time for a huge run in 4 weeks!!!!

ya gotta' believe....

bigblue2088
11-12-2012, 11:02 AM
wow 10 games that fast huh? I feel like it was yesterday i was counting down the days until the Dallas opener.... such is life though.

And you're dead wrong. Our run starts after we lose to GB and WAS. we will be 6-6 and tied for the division lead. We will need all we have left in the tank to make the playoffs. It's just how the Giants roll :)

And I'm not just thinking this, I'm dang sure about it. Historically we suck after the bye....so there's 6-5. Also, the Skins have our number lately and we were one little play away from losing. Chalk it up...6-6. Time for a huge run in 4 weeks!!!!

ya gotta' believe....dont forget us getting blown out by Atlanta after looking impressive against the Saints

stormblue
11-12-2012, 11:04 AM
well , one thing is for sure , that particular game will involve 2 teams ;
both of which have bad defenses , crappy o-lines , and no running game.

and 2 alleged MVP elite type quarterbacks.
gunslinger vs gunslinger.

let the excuses begin.

ManningToJPP
11-12-2012, 11:08 AM
dont forget us getting blown out by Atlanta after looking impressive against the Saints

No match-ups, no common sense. If any of us know 1 thing its that the Giants perform to a level of misunderstanding and unpredictabilty like nothing else in this world.

We go 6-6 and then need to win 3 out of the last 4 to make the playoffs. And thats how its going to happen. Book it. Pattern recognition anyone???

bigblue2088
11-12-2012, 11:09 AM
well , one thing is for sure , that particular game will involve 2 teams ;
both of which have bad defenses , crappy o-lines , and no running game.

and 2 alleged MVP elite type quarterbacks.
gunslinger vs gunslinger.

let the excuses begin.they will probably sound something like this- we beat ourselves

bigblue2088
11-12-2012, 11:17 AM
No match-ups, no common sense. If any of us know 1 thing its that the Giants perform to a level of misunderstanding and unpredictabilty like nothing else in this world.

We go 6-6 and then need to win 3 out of the last 4 to make the playoffs. And thats how its going to happen. Book it. Pattern recognition anyone???exactly