PDA

View Full Version : My take on the game:

TheAnalyst
11-12-2012, 09:35 AM
- Eli Manning is having the worst stretch of his career right now. He looks like a HS QB. He is not better then Ben. He is not Elite. He is not even close right now. I don't know what is wrong with him, but he is the exact opposite of what he was in last years playoffs.

- David Diehl needs to retire. He is done. Thanks for the 2 SBs, but it's time to go home.

- TC is not a bad coach, but is becoming a problem. How can the fans know more and see more then him? Diehl over Locklear? Keeping Bradshaw and Nicks in the lineup? Come on TC, I thought you were better then this.

- Coordinators suck. Gilbride made adjustments? Really? Cause I saw the same chuck and duck from Eli Ive seen all year. Abondoned the run game early, and make Eli pass pass pass. I mean, we started the game with 4 straight passes! That first drive, 3 and out. Was brilliant! 3rd and short, lets AIR IT OUT DEEP AGAIN! And Perry, 3rd and long, I got an idea, SEND MORE THEN 3 RUSHERS. How many times do you need to see the 3 rushers getting stopped and the QB have all day to find a wide open WR in your pathetic defense?

- Hey defense, we might want to find out who #18 is and cover him. Hell, the ZERO cover on one of the best WRs in the game does't work that well. Seriously. Why did no one want to cover him? Did they just figure "Hell, I don't want to look bad against him, so I'll just let him be by himself." Hey Corey Webster. I think its time for you to take a seat again, like in 2007. You are playing the worst defense I have seen since you were a rookie.

- In closing, we lost horribly to a bad team. The only positive thing I can think of is, I felt the saem exact way as I did last year when we rolled off 4 straight loses. I expect a beatdown by the Packers in 2 weeks, and then maybe we wake up, but who knows. We play 6 games after the bye and honestly I could see us losing all of them. Or we could pull a typical NY GIANTS type season and "get hot" aka "actually give a sh#$" at the right time again.

For the first time in a long long time, I turned the game off early. Right after the Bradshaw fumble to be exact. Watched a movie instead of the rest of the game. It was a good choice.

Oh well. Looks like Dallas may win the divison by default instead of us now. Unless we wake up at some point like last year.

giantscolombia
11-12-2012, 09:59 AM
couldnt have said it better myself dude!

That was embarrassing, i turned off the game as well and focused on less frustrating things.

Part of me wants to see heads roll but counting to ten has helped me realize that it might not be the answer, because like many have said its a team effort BUT the coaches are supposed to put the players in a situation to win by game planning.... and needless to say that has been atrocious