PDA

View Full Version : Did anybody play a good game?

TroyArcher
11-12-2012, 11:46 AM
Maybe Weatherford? Nicks?

O-line was horrible, Diehl and Boothe in particular
D-line was just as bad, reading their press clippings?
LB's - what do you guys do for a living?
Corey Webster - is this guy stupid or lazy or both?
Prince - can you defend at least one pass this year
AB - love your heart but keep your mouth shut if you can not hold on to the ball - why not try the Tiki Barber method?
Special teams coverage - all of a sudden the worst in the NFL
Cruz - are you looking to break the Giants record for dropped passes? Bennet will battle you for that.
Hixon - I am sorry, good guy but you are an injury waiting to happen
Eli - has done enough to date to be one of my all time favorites but you have got to take over now as the offense is slipping away
TC - I have faith you will pull it together but you better do it soon
Fewell - thank your lucky stars you had a dominant D-line to build your rep, you haven't shown much in creativity or game time adjustments
KG - what happened to the attack (no huddle) offense, you have got to shake things up

BParcells777
11-12-2012, 11:48 AM
Blackburn had a great game.........on ST I thought he had killed that guy he hit head on around the 20 yd line.......

Buddy333
11-12-2012, 11:49 AM
Don't know why you would call out Prince. He and Blackburn are the only guys that had a good game.

GameTime
11-12-2012, 11:49 AM
Tynes, Weatherford, and De Ossie....

njg85m
11-12-2012, 11:50 AM
Blackburn and Prince played well.

However Prince did make a few late mistakes.

TroyArcher
11-12-2012, 11:50 AM
Don't know why you would call out Prince. He and Blackburn are the only guys that had a good game.

Didn't he get burned on Two TD's? Perhaps I am mistaken.

FIFTY6G-MAN
11-12-2012, 11:51 AM
Yeah, the Bengals played a good game.

ManningToJPP
11-12-2012, 11:52 AM
Andre Brown, Blackburn, Tynes, JPP, Baas(surprisingly), Prince (great coverage just a couple amazing throws by Dalton). But thats about it. And even these guys didnt have a great game.

Another thing I waas wondering, how many, if any, pass deflections/imcompletes/tackles did Rolle have? He was invisibile yesterday

Flip Empty
11-12-2012, 11:54 AM
Prince lead the team in tackles. Blackburn was also good. Tynes was good (as always.), team MVP right there.

Andre Brown performed pretty well.

Modogg
11-12-2012, 11:56 AM
Prince gave up two TD's this week.? Seriously i didnt watch the game. I know he gave up that one to Sanu. I'm not gonna bust him for that one. He did have tight coverage and good position on that play , looked has if he went for the pick instead of patting it down.

Rudyy
11-12-2012, 11:57 AM
I remember when KG said we'd be running the no huddle.
I didn't know he meant the last 5 minutes of the 4th quarter.