PDA

View Full Version : TUCK WASTE

ibbill
11-12-2012, 10:47 AM
Hes a waste at E would suggest he be used as a DT.
When W. Beatty makes more Tackles then Tuck there is something really wrong.

Your thoughts.

TroyArcher
11-12-2012, 10:47 AM
Agreed

nycisgreat
11-12-2012, 10:57 AM

Your thoughts.

At this point in his career he is done as a starter. I have to give Strahan alot of credit for being very productive in the later stages of his career. Tuck sometimes look like he has no business being on the field.

Modogg
11-12-2012, 11:04 AM
Hes really regressed starting last year. He hasn't been the same since last preseason

ryan12
11-12-2012, 11:05 AM
he is garbage the only person playing well on the line is jpp and he has had a bad season compared to last season

stormblue
11-12-2012, 11:08 AM
he is 50lbs too light to play tackle. 265 is way too small.

Buddy333
11-12-2012, 11:15 AM
The Giants will need to draft a DE early in the draft. Tuck and Osi look tired.

nycisgreat
11-12-2012, 01:05 PM
Hes really regressed starting last year. He hasn't been the same since last preseason

Tuck hasn't been the same since the Fozell Adam tripping incident where he hurt his shoulder.

Gimaniac
11-12-2012, 04:31 PM
Tuck hasn't been the same since the Fozell Adam tripping incident where he hurt his shoulder.

I thought he played well at the end of last year and throughout the playoff run.

jomo
11-12-2012, 05:06 PM
he is garbage the only person playing well on the line is jpp and he has had a bad season compared to last seasonHe is not garbage. He is a terrific person with great personal character, who has given much to this team over many years and could have been named SB MVP in either of his two appearances. His production has fallen way off and perhaps should not be starting and perhaps should not be back next year but he is not garbage.

giantsforce
11-12-2012, 05:13 PM
He is not garbage. He is a terrific person with great personal character, who has given much to this team over many years and could have been named SB MVP in either of his two appearances. His production has fallen way off and perhaps should not be starting and perhaps should not be back next year but he is not garbage.I agree with you 1000%. Tuck is Giant through and through and a class act. He is not garbage just his abilities have diminished as he gets older. This is up to coaches to realize that he cannot play the same number of snaps as he did a year ago. But the Bradshaw and DD use on every game tell me I should not expect much change from this coaching staff.

G.I. Ants
11-12-2012, 05:46 PM
He is not garbage. He is a terrific person with great personal character, who has given much to this team over many years and could have been named SB MVP in either of his two appearances. His production has fallen way off and perhaps should not be starting and perhaps should not be back next year but he is not garbage.Indeed, his production has taken a huge hit. He need to do something to find that killer instinct again.

jomo
11-12-2012, 06:16 PM
Indeed, his production has taken a huge hit. He need to do something to find that killer instinct again.He found it last year and had a great final 5 or 6 games.

hungrrrry
11-12-2012, 07:21 PM
Tuck has no passion for the game...he is satisfied with what he has done in the league...he will retire early

let the ojomo era begin

ashleymarie
11-12-2012, 08:24 PM
He is not garbage. He is a terrific person with great personal character, who has given much to this team over many years and could have been named SB MVP in either of his two appearances. His production has fallen way off and perhaps should not be starting and perhaps should not be back next year but he is not garbage.

You speak the truth. We need him this year. He has wisdom beyond his years to share with the younger players and some older ones as well.

ashleymarie
11-12-2012, 08:26 PM
Tuck has no passion for the game...he is satisfied with what he has done in the league...he will retire early

let the ojomo era begin

I will love to hear him say "and I have 3". :)

Ruttiger711
11-12-2012, 08:32 PM
Ok who do the Giants have that's better. Who's available for the vacant spot you just made?

LTLives
11-12-2012, 08:35 PM
He has been good for the club for many years....maybe its time to pack it in.

Rusty192
11-12-2012, 09:50 PM
He is not garbage. He is a terrific person with great personal character, who has given much to this team over many years and could have been named SB MVP in either of his two appearances. His production has fallen way off and perhaps should not be starting and perhaps should not be back next year but he is not garbage.Agreed. Garbage? wtf.

Cloud57
11-12-2012, 09:59 PM

let the ojomo era beginhe won't retire because of the $$$ no matter how bad he plays

FIFTY6G-MAN
11-12-2012, 10:05 PM
Tuck hasn't been the same since the Fozell Adam tripping incident where he hurt his shoulder.thats when this BS all started. Screw Flozell and all of his kids welfare checks now.

BigBlue1971
11-12-2012, 10:07 PM
Tuck at this point is playing the same as everyone else! noone has played well for several games! if the team plays well Tuck will do his part!

pick any player right now and tell me how well they are playing! this is strictly a team problem and they have to work it out between them!

if the Giants do improve and end up going deep in the playoffs Tuck will prolly be a major contributor to that success!

xitvp
11-12-2012, 10:13 PM
He is not garbage. He is a terrific person with great personal character, who has given much to this team over many years and could have been named SB MVP in either of his two appearances. His production has fallen way off and perhaps should not be starting and perhaps should not be back next year but he is not garbage.

Thank you!! Well said. The guy goes all out. I think injuries may have done him in as a starter because he's not old by any means, but to say he's garbage is just dumb. I have a feeling some of you wouldn't say the things I have been reading if he was standing next to you. I appreciate and haven't forgotten everything this guy has done for this team in winning 2 SUPERBOWLS...

Hessian
11-12-2012, 11:46 PM
I feel like I'm being setup on a blind date with a charming obese chick... JK. Tuck will be fine and fat chicks are cool.

ashleymarie
11-13-2012, 01:53 AM
thats when this BS all started. Screw Flozell and all of his kids welfare checks now.

OMG! Hahahahahahahahahaha

Captain Chaos
11-13-2012, 05:07 AM
I think his shoulder is still an issue....

Redeyejedi
11-13-2012, 07:25 AM
Tuck at this point is done as a pass rusher. He can still play the run well. I was a little surprised they didnt take an end in the 2012 draft. U could see the decline last year. Good news is this draft is overflowing with athletic defensive ends. Wherever the Giants pick in th first round they should be able to get a good 1.

jakegibbs
11-13-2012, 07:40 AM

Your thoughts.

He's a sure shot to be be on one of the ESPN or NFL Network shows next year. He's done as a football player. How many times in the last few weeks have they shown Tuck on the sidelines on crucial drives by the opponents. I can't count there's been so many of them.

BillTheGreek
11-13-2012, 10:39 AM
I think he is nursing his shoulder, Hopefully the Bye week will help, I think he will excell in the GreenBay game. And prove everyone wrong !

GoGiants

BlueBlooded1979
11-13-2012, 07:03 PM
He could easily finish the season with 7 sacks and 55 tackles. That is still average for a LDE that kicks inside on 3rd down and is part of a rotation. QBs aren't holding the ball very long against this secondary.

Cloud57
11-13-2012, 07:07 PM
Tuck is the least of my worries, can Eli complete a pass????