PDA

View Full Version : Now we know not to re-sign Cruz! Time to Re-build the team!

Hooligans
11-12-2012, 12:01 PM
This complete collapse by the Giants has revealed some things that will help the Giants in the future....First, now they know not to re-sign Cruz.....just think of the waste of money that would have been! This season will not improve, and now Reese needs to thinks about re-building this team starting this offseason.

gumby74
11-12-2012, 12:02 PM
rebuild? no. Eli is in his prime. Re-tool? Yes.

Hooligans
11-12-2012, 12:04 PM

Re-build..Re-tool - Call it what you want, but there will be a LOT of new faces on the Giants next year.

Kruunch
11-12-2012, 12:05 PM
This complete collapse by the Giants has revealed some things that will help the Giants in the future....First, now they know not to re-sign Cruz.....just think of the waste of money that would have been! This season will not improve, and now Reese needs to thinks about re-building this team starting this offseason.

Where do these people come from?

TheShouldersOf
11-12-2012, 12:06 PM
Wouldn't matter as the coaches would bench them anyways,

'Toms Way' seems to be let someone play into the ground, and then replace, Versus develop along so there is no middle space of horrid

Rudyy
11-12-2012, 12:06 PM
So tell me again, why shouldn't re-sign Cruz?
Because he's not been playing well?
Well we shouldn't re-sign the entire offense then.

jomo
11-12-2012, 12:08 PM
So tell me again, why shouldn't re-sign Cruz? Because he's not been playing well?
Well we shouldn't re-sign the entire offense then.Just the offense?

Tuckit91
11-12-2012, 12:11 PM
Or we all calm down and wait and see how the rest of the season plays out!! Still 6 games to go and if the Giants win 4-5 of them everyone here will be singing another tune! ALL IN

Moke
11-12-2012, 12:13 PM
I NOMINATE THIS NUMBER, #1, THREAD OF THE YEAR.

Rudyy
11-12-2012, 12:14 PM
I NOMINATE THIS NUMBER, #1, THREAD OF THE YEAR.LOL

Captain Chaos
11-12-2012, 12:14 PM
The only thing good about Cruz's slump is the fact that the cost of resigning him has dropped and unless he gets it into gear his value will drop even more. You know that drop will haunt him for a while....

RoanokeFan
11-12-2012, 12:15 PM

Why the focus on Cruz?

Cloud57
11-12-2012, 12:16 PM
We SHOULD resign Cruz, the only thing that disappoints me is that he's afraid to get hit and doesn't fight for the first down after a catch

Moke
11-12-2012, 12:17 PM
>Give Cruz away to another team
>Watch him blow up (since he's a good WR)
>Get mad that we let him go
>"I told you so"

^^ THE OP.

Harooni
11-12-2012, 12:18 PM
http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs3/1246797_o.gif

Rudyy
11-12-2012, 12:20 PM
DIRECTIONS ON HOW TO CRITICIZE THE TEAM..BADLY.

STEP 1. RANDOMLY CHOOSE A PLAYER. BLAME HIM FOR EVERYTHING.
STEP 2. CLAIM WE NEED TO REBUILD AFTER WINNING THE SUPER BOWL.

Harooni
11-12-2012, 12:33 PM
can't beat the comic relief after a loss in here. over reacting and blame game.

Kez Simpson
11-12-2012, 12:43 PM
can't beat the comic relief after a loss in here. over reacting and blame game.

Its the same on all football forums after a loss. Giants fans are up there in the emotion department. TV's broken, remotes, houses burned, etc.

JJC7301
11-12-2012, 12:44 PM
Re-build..Re-tool - Call it what you want, but there will be a LOT of new faces on the Giants next year.
Time to re-tool this team. Especially on the d-line -- Tuck and Osi have got to go. I'm done with their down cycles.

But no, I absolutely believe in Cruz. The entire O has looked like crap, including Eli.

Harooni
11-12-2012, 12:45 PM
Its the same on all football forums after a loss. Giants fans are up there in the emotion department. TV's broken, remotes, houses burned, etc. lol @ houses burned . after i cried over 2002 playoff loss i swore never to feel like that again.

Kez Simpson
11-12-2012, 12:50 PM
lol @ houses burned . after i cried over 2002 playoff loss i swore never to feel like that again.

Ugh, I remember that. My mind was to feeble and young at the time. I didn't know such a collapse was possible. I was calling for a flag at the end of the game when the receiver was blatantly pulled down, but I knew it would be called. Was he even an eligible receiver on that play?

alentown pa
11-12-2012, 01:11 PM

hit the nail on the head there you all star you

alentown pa
11-12-2012, 01:12 PM
anyway since this thread is a joke, anyone see that new woman on espn's first take? smoking hot

alentown pa
11-12-2012, 01:12 PM
fried chicken from the Giant, is nasty

FBomb
11-12-2012, 01:33 PM
Lol......you gotta love Hooligan's effort to prove he's the poster to beat in the idiot category....against some stiff competition too.

Eliscruzzz
11-12-2012, 02:26 PM
Yes let's not resign the best slot receiver the Giants ever had. (red)

tragic22
11-12-2012, 02:35 PM
So Cruz sucks now? And 2 straight losses equals a collapse??

Ahhhh fans smh

Rely on Eli
11-12-2012, 02:39 PM
Teams are double teaming Cruz since Nicks is not running at full speed/strength. They should do better after the "off" week.

Sarcasman
11-12-2012, 02:42 PM
So tell me again, why shouldn't re-sign Cruz?
Because he's not been playing well?
Well we shouldn't re-sign the entire offense then.

We're gonna save a fortune after we cut the entire D-line too.

I hope this guy knows where we're going to be able to find better replacements for all these folks on both offense and defense.

Eli TO Shockey
11-12-2012, 02:52 PM

Every year...same time...same song and dance. Some things never change around here.

Eli TO Shockey
11-12-2012, 02:55 PM
Lol......you gotta love Hooligan's effort to prove he's the poster to beat in the idiot category....against some stiff competition too.

lol. Definately top 5

Giant stuck in Texas
11-12-2012, 02:58 PM
You wanna rebuild a team that's one year removed form a championship?

This is gonna be a long two weeks...smh

gmenfan0488
11-12-2012, 03:21 PM
So, Cruz has three consecutive bad games and he's a bust?

Hooligans
11-12-2012, 03:24 PM
Or we all calm down and wait and see how the rest of the season plays out!! Still 6 games to go and if the Giants win 4-5 of them everyone here will be singing another tune! ALL IN

If the Giants win 4 or 5 of their final 6?!?!?!?!?!......the Giants have NO shot to do that...They will be lucky to win 3 more. The Bungles just destroyed them! The Giants lost to the hapless Eagles!

Hooligans
11-12-2012, 03:25 PM
Three consecutive bad games, bad route running and hands of stone.......he is looking more and more like Sinorice Moss.

Hooligans
11-12-2012, 03:26 PM
You wanna rebuild a team that's one year removed form a championship?

This is gonna be a long two weeks...smh
Yes - they are terrible ....held on to these guys too long, just like the Yankees....bunch of old farts that aren't championship caliber anymore.

yo-ho
11-12-2012, 03:36 PM
In case you haven't been watching the past few years, Cruz gets open because he is insanely quick. He also gets tremendous yac yards because he is insanely quick. Yes he has dropped a few balls, but you don't get rid of a receiver that gets open consistently and has 1,000+ yard seasons, and has saved your teams rear end with 70+ yard scoring plays in the fourth quarter. His dropping of the ball yesterday would have had minimal impact on the game, because let's face it fellas, the Giants got outplayed in so many aspects of that game that that single TD would not have mattered.

qndarius3
11-12-2012, 03:36 PM

CMON MANNNNNNNNN *Keyshawn Voice*

Hooligans
11-12-2012, 03:44 PM
In case you haven't been watching the past few years, Cruz gets open because he is insanely quick. He also gets tremendous yac yards because he is insanely quick. Yes he has dropped a few balls, but you don't get rid of a receiver that gets open consistently and has 1,000+ yard seasons, and has saved your teams rear end with 70+ yard scoring plays in the fourth quarter. His dropping of the ball yesterday would have had minimal impact on the game, because let's face it fellas, the Giants got outplayed in so many aspects of that game that that single TD would not have mattered.

Sinorice Moss was insanely quick.....Trung Candidate was insanely quick...........what difference does it make if he drops the ball?

TroyArcher
11-12-2012, 03:46 PM
I hope you are kidding.

TroyArcher
11-12-2012, 03:48 PM
If the Giants win 4 or 5 of their final 6?!?!?!?!?!......the Giants have NO shot to do that...They will be lucky to win 3 more. The Bungles just destroyed them! The Giants lost to the hapless Eagles!

Do you recall a much bigger embarassment last year to the Saints? If I recall the Giants won the SB last year. To early to throw in the towel. Now if they continue to play this the 2-3 games then OK.

Hooligans
11-12-2012, 03:52 PM
I hope you are kidding.
No, I'm not and if you notice ...any and all talk of contract negotiations with Cruz has disappeared. This is why you wait, to make sure and the Giants are sure happy now they didn't hurry into contract talks and waste a fortune on Cruz. He's an okay WR, with Terrell Owen's hands, and some quickness....no better or different than Manningham.

Eliscruzzz
11-12-2012, 03:53 PM
Hooligans = troll

Hooligans
11-12-2012, 03:54 PM
The Giants lost to the Eagles and got SLAUGHTERED by the Bengals........The Saints were good last year, and frankly the Giants were lucky to not have faced them in the playoffs......the Eagles and Bengals are bottom dwellers.

RoanokeFan
11-12-2012, 03:55 PM
No, I'm not and if you notice ...any and all talk of contract negotiations with Cruz has disappeared. This is why you wait, to make sure and the Giants are sure happy now they didn't hurry into contract talks and waste a fortune on Cruz. He's an okay WR, with Terrell Owen's hands, and some quickness....no better or different than Manningham.

When the talking has stopped the negotiations are usually underway.

Marvelousmik
11-12-2012, 03:55 PM
I NOMINATE THIS NUMBER, #1, THREAD OF THE YEAR.

this has to be a troll thread. No way this is a serious thread lol

gmenfan0488
11-12-2012, 04:33 PM
Hooligans is right. Cruz started out hot, but then he sucks now

G-Men Surg.
11-12-2012, 04:38 PM
Re-tool and Reboot !

Rudyy
11-12-2012, 04:40 PM
this has to be a troll thread. No way this is a serious thread lolI think they are serious, lol.

G-Men Surg.
11-12-2012, 04:42 PM
I think they are serious, lol.
It's that time of year when fair weather fans do their thing bit.....g and moaning.

Moke
11-12-2012, 04:44 PM
This has 100% serious AKA dying hard on it.

B&RWarrior
11-12-2012, 04:47 PM
Yes start with Cruuuuuuuuuuuuz, this makes perfect sense. While were at it that JPP guy didn't get a sack yesterday either, kiss his *** goodbye as well. Eli hasn't thrown a TD pass in 16 consecutive quarters- your FIRED! I'm on a roll, though I'm kind of dissappointed JR hasn't called me about that assistant coach role since it's obvious my knowledge of the game is head and shoulders above anyone else. :(

Tmurda1984
11-12-2012, 04:48 PM
Lol Reese rebuilding this franchise? Lol he's having a hard time just adding pieces to a solid veteran core than he was blessed in having with. We can't rebuild this team around Reese's players because they aren't very good or they stay on the injury report. JPP is the only guy we can build around. Bradshaw, Nicks, Barden, Hixon, Canty, Herzlich and etc are too injury proned. This team already has a solid veteran core in Eli Manning, Chris Snee, Osi, Tuck...they are getting a little older so its time for Reese's players to be the core players on this team.

jomo
11-12-2012, 04:54 PM
this has to be a troll thread. No way this is a serious thread lolThere is a difference between a troll thread and just a plain old stupid thread. I think (not sure) that this is the latter.

NYGFaninILL
11-12-2012, 05:25 PM

I've been waiting for you too pipe in, Hooligans... Pretty sure you were saying this last year too. I think we need a hold on your account so you can only post after the season.

NYGFaninILL
11-12-2012, 05:26 PM
There is a difference between a troll thread and just a plain old stupid thread. I think (not sure) that this is the latter.

He's been spreading negativity for YEARS here

Eli2Shockey4aTD
11-12-2012, 06:09 PM
Trade Eli for Sanchez cause we need to rebuild with a younger QB. There I just wanted to sound as stupid as this thread.

Cloud57
11-12-2012, 06:49 PM
Trade Eli for Sanchez cause we need to rebuild with a younger QB. There I just wanted to sound as stupid as this thread. "Eli's our guy he gives us the best chance to win"

nygsince1983
11-12-2012, 06:58 PM
U need to rethink about your statement..
Elite,Cruz, Nicks r the future if you don't like it, then move over to the green side.

Redeyejedi
11-12-2012, 08:22 PM
Where do these people come from? Giants r defending Super Bowl champs and r 1.5 games ahead in the NFC East but they have collapsed

Redeyejedi
11-12-2012, 08:24 PM
Lol Reese rebuilding this franchise? Lol he's having a hard time just adding pieces to a solid veteran core than he was blessed in having with. We can't rebuild this team around Reese's players because they aren't very good or they stay on the injury report. JPP is the only guy we can build around. Bradshaw, Nicks, Barden, Hixon, Canty, Herzlich and etc are too injury proned. This team already has a solid veteran core in Eli Manning, Chris Snee, Osi, Tuck...they are getting a little older so its time for Reese's players to be the core players on this team.U do realize Reese was the Director of College Scouting before he was a GM of the Giants. The players u speak of, the Vets, he scouted

FIFTY6G-MAN
11-12-2012, 08:55 PM
This complete collapse by the Giants has revealed some things that will help the Giants in the future....First, now they know not to re-sign Cruz.....just think of the waste of money that would have been! This season will not improve, and now Reese needs to thinks about re-building this team starting this offseason.IDIOT ALERT!!!!

FBomb
11-12-2012, 09:01 PM
Lol Reese rebuilding this franchise? Lol he's having a hard time just adding pieces to a solid veteran core than he was blessed in having with. We can't rebuild this team around Reese's players because they aren't very good or they stay on the injury report. JPP is the only guy we can build around. Bradshaw, Nicks, Barden, Hixon, Canty, Herzlich and etc are too injury proned. This team already has a solid veteran core in Eli Manning, Chris Snee, Osi, Tuck...they are getting a little older so its time for Reese's players to be the core players on this team.

withdrawn