PDA

View Full Version : Sorry to say, but we'll be 6 - 5 after GB game...

JJC7301
11-12-2012, 01:39 PM
because it'll still be a November game (our usual month of horrors), we're absolutely horrible coming off of the bye, and GB is playing well and the Giants are not.

Which means that they'll have to go 4-1 in December to probably win the division. Tough think to ask with that schedule.

Moke
11-12-2012, 01:39 PM
Alright Nostradamus, we shall see!

JJC7301
11-12-2012, 01:41 PM
I can't see us going more than 9-7 by the end of this season. I won't believe that we can beat NO until we actually beat them and the same goes for Philly game.

Moke
11-12-2012, 01:42 PM
I say we beat the very good teams, or the teams we never seem to think we can win. Hence GB and NO, or 1-1 in that series.

NYGabriel
11-12-2012, 01:45 PM
Dallas will be 6-5 too.

JJC7301
11-12-2012, 01:50 PM
I say we beat the very good teams, or the teams we never seem to think we can win. Hence GB and NO, or 1-1 in that series.
Until we can: 1. Not stink after a bye, 2. Beat NO, 3. Beat Philly, then I'll believe that our team can accomplish these things. I'm just going off of our historical record.

This Cincy loss really really hurt because it was the "easiest" on the remainder of our schedule. It's a lot easier to get 10 wins from a starting point of 7 than it is 6 when you're going into a no-soft part of the schedule.

Kruunch
11-12-2012, 01:51 PM
because it'll still be a November game (our usual month of horrors), we're absolutely horrible coming off of the bye, and GB is playing well and the Giants are not.

Which means that they'll have to go 4-1 in December to probably win the division. Tough think to ask with that schedule.

We have about as much chance to beat the Packers as they have to beat us. :p

BuffyBlueII
11-12-2012, 01:51 PM
Dallas will be 6-5 too.

I don’t know about that. Up till this point Dallas Cowboys have been playing well with the exception being Romosexuals turnovers costing them games. He gets those turnovers under control and they will the division unless we turn our entire game around on both defense and offense. We are playing miserabley right now.

NYGabriel
11-12-2012, 01:55 PM
I don’t know about that. Up till this point Dallas Cowboys have been playing well with the exception being Romosexuals turnovers costing them games. He gets those turnovers under control and they will the division unless we turn our entire game around on both defense and offense. We are playing miserabley right now.

They are home to the Browns and then at Washington. I'll be shocked if they don't sweep those two teams.

BuffyBlueII
11-12-2012, 01:57 PM
They are home to the Browns and then at Washington. I'll be shocked if they don't sweep those two teams.

Their schedule is much easier than ours and i have hated this attitude that some folks have counting on them to implode as oppossed to the attitude of us just taking care of our business.

Our last game of the regular season is against Philly and I really hope that game does not decide if we go to playoffs or not, regardless of who the starting QB for them is at that point.

Overdrive92
11-12-2012, 08:11 PM

We don't have to go 10-6. 9-7 wins this division just fine, if not 8-8.

tcseacliff
11-12-2012, 08:19 PM
We have about as much chance to beat the Packers as they have to beat us. :p

Look what we did to them @ Lambeau when they were 15-1-0 ! that still may be haunting them enough to mess with their heads, like winning cowboy stadium! a real craw-sticker!

G-Men Surg.
11-12-2012, 08:27 PM
Don't be so sure bro, Dallas is playing better but they still have to prove it in a consistent basis. They already lost the games against the Bears and Seahawks. Our strenght of sch. puts us againts the Pack and the Saints . The Giants will get healthier and will play better no doubt and this shot in the arm they got in Cinncy wasmmuch needed already.

GameTime
11-12-2012, 08:30 PM
just dont see the Giants winning 4 of the last 6 games......They really really blew it not beating the the Steelers and/or the Bengles....

they will be at best 9-7 IMO.......

egyptian420
11-12-2012, 08:35 PM
As trash as we've looked as of late....If that were fact I'd be a millionaire by betting all my lifesavings and thousands of dollars in loans on GB to win.

Nothing is set in stone, we might still be in our swoon, or we very well might be out of it. We'll see what happens.

Dwinsballgames
11-12-2012, 08:40 PM

Don't have to apologize for your opinion just because you're wrong as hell.:D

bigbluetribe
11-12-2012, 08:48 PM
I think people tend to forget how we run on streaks here when we are off we are one of the worst teams in the league and when we are on we are the single best. We are off, this will be a tough game and most likely an embarrassing one to boot

Eliscruzzz
11-12-2012, 08:50 PM
You guys are giving way to much credit to Dallas. They still have to play NO, CINNCI, PITTSBURGH. REDSKINS TWICE, EAGLES AND THE BROWNS. None of these games are easy they could easily lose 3 of those and go 8-8. If they stumble against the Bengals and the Redskins they could be in real trouble.

Buddy333
11-12-2012, 10:35 PM
The difference between the Giants and Dallas is that Dallas has one major issue from what I've seen and the Giants are a mess. If Dallas can stop turning the ball over they are a dangerous team. They very well cold have swept the Giants. Dallas plays great defense and when healthy can run the ball. Can we say the same thing about the Giants?

Tmurda1984
11-12-2012, 10:39 PM
The Falcon game scares me more than anything...They have 2 very good receivers and Tony Gonzalez is the best tight end in the league. With our DT rotation sooo thin, Turner has a chance to run hard up the guy. Teams like the 49ers doesnt not scare me, because they cant attack our secondary which is a major weakness. Teams like the Saints and Falcons are sort of scary. The Packers are very beatable, Finley is a joke...and so is the Packers Oline.

Eliscruzzz
11-12-2012, 11:27 PM
The difference between the Giants and Dallas is that Dallas has one major issue from what I've seen and the Giants are a mess. If Dallas can stop turning the ball over they are a dangerous team. They very well cold have swept the Giants. Dallas plays great defense and when healthy can run the ball. Can we say the same thing about the Giants?Go route for the Cowboys please your sickening really...we have proven time and time again we are capable of making runs where Dallas has consistently choked over and over again. Do you honestly think the Giants are that bad? Seriously why do you cheer for them? It makes no sense to me cause you are always saying dumb crap like your a prophet about football. No one knows how this season is going to go. If we beat GB what will you say then Buddy?? Do you think Dallas can beat GB?? Yes we all know the Giants have problems what do you think the bye week is for??? So they can fix them. Please have more faith in them then that. I know this team steps up big time when the competition gets harder. I know Eli is still elite and will do everything in his power not to lose anymore games along with the WR''S and this defense always rises when they are being bashed in the media and their own fans. Something I can lean, on something that Dallas has never shown in the last what 17 years???

alentown pa
11-12-2012, 11:33 PM
Go route for the Cowboys please your sickening really...we have proven time and time again we are capable of making runs where Dallas has consistently choked over and over again. Do you honestly think the Giants are that bad? Seriously why do you cheer for them? It makes no sense to me cause you are always saying dumb crap like your a prophet about football. No one knows how this season is going to go. If we beat GB what will you say then Buddy?? Do you think Dallas can beat GB?? Yes we all know the Giants have problems what do you think the bye week is for??? So they can fix them. Please have more faith in them then that.

you're wasting your time, he has always been like this, it's annoying. Some will tell you to just ignore him,others will make the case that you should let others vent as they wish, hell some are the same way. All I can tell you is he is not a realistic fan, that's not the case with him, I honestly do not believe he is a giants fan..he is just miserable, lets just hope he finds another hobby some day.

Eliscruzzz
11-12-2012, 11:35 PM
you're wasting your time, he has always been like this, it's annoying. Some will tell you to just ignore him,others will make the case that you should let others vent as they wish, hell some are the same way. All I can tell you is he is not a realistic fan, that's not the case with him, I honestly do not believe he is a giants fan..he is just miserable, lets just hope he finds another hobby some day.Your probably right I'm just going to ignore this fool..lol. Thanks cause I thought my head was going to explode.

Buddy333
11-12-2012, 11:52 PM
While the Giants have had some great success even though they had a second half collapse it has worked against them more than it has worked for them. I can't say I have seen all of their games but what I have seen of Dallas they seem to be a solid team. Why act like they don't? They play good defense and when healthy they run the ball well. Their biggest problem is turnovers. IF they can fix that, especially at the right time, they could be very dangerous. The Giants would have to fix a lot more than one problem to get better.

FIFTY6G-MAN
11-12-2012, 11:53 PM

Which means that they'll have to go 4-1 in December to probably win the division. Tough think to ask with that schedule.Quit speaking in tongues(pansy speak) and start talking like a man. I bet you cant do it. and coming off the bi..... well thats just your tone.