PDA

View Full Version : Rumor has it that...

paulj
11-12-2012, 02:31 PM
other teams have recently given David Diehl the nickname 'Easy Pass' as Defensive linemen are in the express lane around him.

Cloud57
11-12-2012, 02:38 PM
E-Z Pass

VTGFAN
11-12-2012, 02:41 PM
Its like he's got a ribeye around his freakin neck.....they are swarming him like there's no tomorrow. I swear our offensive linemen are in our back field more then the QB and running back.

ibbill
11-12-2012, 02:44 PM
other teams have recently given David Diehl the nickname 'Easy Pass' as Defensive linemen are in the express lane around him.

ouch. I think this board has expressed its views on D.D. He is a great NYGiant 2 super bowls and now as age catches up on him it is time .

If the coaching staff does not see this problem that D.D. is having then its not him that we should be beating up on.

Moke
11-12-2012, 02:55 PM
DD Da EZPASS.

Roosevelt
11-12-2012, 03:05 PM
ouch. I think this board has expressed its views on D.D. He is a great NYGiant 2 super bowls and now as age catches up on him it is time .

If the coaching staff does not see this problem that D.D. is having then its not him that we should be beating up on.

The thing with DD is we replaced him at RT with KMac years ago because he couldn't play the position then. This was one position/player I was concerned with at the start of the season and unfortunately I was right.

luni
11-12-2012, 03:17 PM
i posted on DD twitter that his nickname should be E-Z Pass

BlueReign
11-12-2012, 03:28 PM

This. This is exactly what I think as well. DD gave us his best years, helped win 2 SuperBowls but it appears he has just lost a step. It's not his fault, I guarantee he is out there working his *** off, but sometimes father time just catches up with you. It's hard to be mad at him, the coaches have to take him out. A true competitor like DD will never take himself out.

TheEnigma
11-12-2012, 03:32 PM
Opposing players probably fight for the right to have snaps against him since he's a good way to boost your stats up.

drewz
11-12-2012, 03:32 PM
He was terrible last year, he's even worse this year (who knew he could get any worse).. the offensive line plays better when he's not in the line, and what do you know.. Tom Coughlin sticks him back in... pretty stupid

I don't care, it's time to put in Locklear and start developing James Brewer in certain snaps

Rely on Eli
11-12-2012, 03:47 PM
Even though age and injuries are catching up with D.D., he deserves respect. How many of these "other" teams have players sporting 2 Super Bowl rings?

nycisgreat
11-12-2012, 04:41 PM
Opposing players probably fight for the right to have snaps against him since he's a good way to boost your stats up.

I know I would. The guy is like a revolving door. I thought he was going to get Eli killed yesterday.

BlueBlooded1979
11-12-2012, 05:24 PM
Even though age and injuries are catching up with D.D., he deserves respect. How many of these "other" teams have players sporting 2 Super Bowl rings?

He has everyone's respect as person and a Giant. As a player right now he is the weakest link in the offensive chain and his play has dropped off dramatically over the past year and half. No on begrudges him for getting old but his presence on the field is a hazard to Eli's health and this season's outcome.

alentown pa
11-12-2012, 05:26 PM
we should have cut the drunk driving DD in the off season, it would have been a perfect excuse...instead we allow him get Eli killed...maybe he is back on the sauce?

paulj
11-12-2012, 06:34 PM
I have great respect for David Dieh as a personl and what he has contributed to the Giants and winning two super bowls.
I just feel the oline is better with Locklear and it's time for DD to serve as backup and then gracefully retire a Giant after this season.