PDA

View Full Version : That was Painful

Eli2Shockey4aTD
11-12-2012, 03:30 PM
Nothing like being at the bar with my friends who are Cowboy fans yesterday. Eli looks rattled back there, protection sucks, wide-outs are not getting separation or their routes are easily defend-able. Bradshaw looks like he is breaking down already. Then there is the defense who cannot get the QB and seem to forget what play they are running. They have become soft and unless we get turnovers it can get ugly out there.

I am hoping this bye week will get these guys back on track. However, I think Diehl needs to sit down immediately. He is not starting material anymore. The rest of the line seemed to play better with Locklear and now they all seem to have lost a step. I am not sure what tests are going to show on Bradshaw, but Brown and Wilson need to be utilized more. Brown has shown strength and Wilson needs to get into open space. Eli and the Wrs needs to figure out WTH is going on. They seem like they all just met each other yesterday.

I am not sure about the defense. They are soft and confused. I am not sure why they always seem to be on different pages of a bad book, but they need to simplify their scheme and hit the opponents in the mouth. They are laughing at us, make them scared to have the ball. Unfortunately out linebackers are always hurt or not starting material. Something we will have to learn to live with for now. Phillips should be back and maybe we can go three safety sets again. Also someone rescue Corey Webster he was apparently kidnapped over the summer and replaced him with some dude off the street.

The season is not over, but if they get blown out again then we could be looking at a 7-9 or 8-8 team here. Coughlin better figure this out real fast over the bye week. They cannot afford to come out looking like that again.

nycisgreat
11-12-2012, 03:34 PM
You will know if Coughlin changes things when we play against the Packer. If DD starts, then you know there was no changes made to the team.

yo-ho
11-12-2012, 03:46 PM
Turned it off halfway through the third quarter. That was not entertainment

Eli2Shockey4aTD
11-12-2012, 04:03 PM
Turned it off halfway through the third quarter. That was not entertainment

Yah I just kept peeking at it, but awful game to watch. If I was not at a bar I would probably have turned it off bout the same time too.

JJC7301
11-12-2012, 04:07 PM
You will know if Coughlin changes things when we play against the Packer. If DD starts, then you know there was no changes made to the team.
Brown needs to see the ball more, too. But Diehl is the imperative.