PDA

View Full Version : Was and should Marion ManningTurkey Have been our #2?

Moke
11-12-2012, 05:52 PM
Discuss. I really think he was a better choice over the Victor Cruz.

Rudyy
11-12-2012, 05:53 PM
Cruz needs to be benched.

Toadofsteel
11-12-2012, 05:54 PM
2012: The guy wearing #82 looks lost out there a lot. He seems like he could catch a nice deep ball, but constantly runs the wrong route.
2011: The guy wearing #82 looks lost out there a lot. He seems like he could catch a nice deep ball, but constantly runs the wrong route.

Only difference is that the guy wearing #82 now might actually be able to learn the route tree. Manningham had 4 years and never learned it...

Moke
11-12-2012, 05:55 PM
2012: The guy wearing #82 looks lost out there a lot. He seems like he could catch a nice deep ball, but constantly runs the wrong route.
2011: The guy wearing #82 looks lost out there a lot. He seems like he could catch a nice deep ball, but constantly runs the wrong route.

Only difference is that the guy wearing #82 now might actually be able to learn the route tree. Manningham had 4 years and never learned it...

Stop playing cold turkey here

jomo
11-12-2012, 05:56 PM

Only difference is that the guy wearing #82 now might actually be able to learn the route tree. Manningham had 4 years and never learned it...Truth

Moke
11-12-2012, 05:56 PM

One guy gave you that horrible route running but he made some sick catches. One gives us awesome YACs, but can't seem to get open anymore

Rudyy
11-12-2012, 06:06 PM
Cruz still needs to be benched.

BuffyBlueII
11-12-2012, 06:11 PM

Mario Manningham stretched defenses because he was so fast and we don't have that anymore. Also, he did come through when it counted. Mario Manningham will always be remembered with fondness by NY Giants fans.

Moke
11-12-2012, 06:12 PM
Mario Manningham stretched defenses because he was so fast and we don't have that anymore. Also, he did come through when it counted. Mario Manningham will always be remembered with fondness by NY Giants fans.

In the long run, more fondness than Victor Cruz?

BuffyBlueII
Victor Cruz is a special talent and he will be okay. He will bounce back. I have confidence that our team will come back strong after the bye.

Moke
Victor Cruz is a special talent and he will be okay. He will bounce back. I have confidence that our team will come back strong after the bye.

Was that a reply to my comment? Just wondering..

NYGFaninILL
11-12-2012, 06:28 PM
You're forgetting Cruz is only a second year guy... he has tremendous football smarts and want to get rid of him because he has had a bad month? PLEASE....

Rudyy
11-12-2012, 06:38 PM
Hey guys, I don't know if you heard..but

NYGFaninILL
11-12-2012, 06:45 PM
Hey guys, I don't know if you heard..but

If you want to bench a pro-bowl WR because of 3 bad games, maybe we should just bench Eli, Bradshaw, Nicks, Hixon and 4 O-Linemen.

That way re can start really start winning games :S

Moke
11-12-2012, 06:52 PM
You're forgetting Cruz is only a second year guy... he has tremendous football smarts and want to get rid of him because he has had a bad month? PLEASE....

I wasn't questioning it, I was asking you guys.

NYGFaninILL
11-12-2012, 06:54 PM
I wasn't questioning it, I was asking you guys.

Oh. I think that when the season started Cruz was our no. 3 slot with manningham and nicks on the outs.

Rudyy
11-12-2012, 07:00 PM
If you want to bench a pro-bowl WR because of 3 bad games, maybe we should just bench Eli, Bradshaw, Nicks, Hixon and 4 O-Linemen. That way re can start really start winning games :SLol that's the joke. Look at the 2 threads on Cruz. Ridiculousness.

Eli2Shockey4aTD
11-12-2012, 07:02 PM
Even mentioning benching Cruz seems whack. Cruz is better in the slot, but has shown capable on the outside. The whole offense is out of sync, throwing Cruz to the bench is not going to make things better. He has been doing all the work when Nicks was out and since Nicks has been back has been off. Eli needs Diehl benched before we worry about Cruz.