PDA

View Full Version : Prince starting to show his royal blood!!

B&RWarrior
11-12-2012, 04:55 PM
On a positive note, Prince is starting to look like the player we envisioned when we selected him with the 19th overall pick. I like this kid's progress. He now looks like the #1 CB of the future for us.

Toadofsteel
11-12-2012, 04:55 PM
Definitely a bright point in our defense. He looked good in his limited outings last season too. Rodgers and Brady couldn't throw on him...

Moke
11-12-2012, 04:57 PM
He looks better than Corey SterWeb

jomo
11-12-2012, 04:58 PM
Definitely a bright point in our defense. He looked good in his limited outings last season too. Rodgers and Brady couldn't throw on him...+1 we need brights spots to carry us right now.

TheEnigma
11-12-2012, 05:00 PM
He's been a real stud for us this year but he had a very odd game yesterday. He had a better performance against A.J. Green but than he was getting beat by Mohamed Sanu on that one drive pretty good. I think Prince could benefit from gambling a little bit more at times where as Hosley needs to cool it down on trying to make so many plays. It's not bad to let the guy catch the ball for a minimal gain and I think Hosley needs to learn that.

Eliscruzzz
11-12-2012, 05:04 PM
The future is promising but after this year we do need one more corner. I don't know if we go rd 1 corner or mlb but those are the two positions I want to see taken care of early in the draft.

Toadofsteel
11-12-2012, 05:09 PM
The future is promising but after this year we do need one more corner. I don't know if we go rd 1 corner or mlb but those are the two positions I want to see taken care of early in the draft.
I think Hosley will shake off some rookie-itis and complement Prince nicely going forward.

Eliscruzzz
11-12-2012, 05:15 PM
I think Hosley will shake off some rookie-itis and complement Prince nicely going forward.True but what about mlb?? Have you seen anyone that stands out this year in college?

BuffyBlueII
11-12-2012, 05:16 PM
He's been a real stud for us this year but he had a very odd game yesterday. He had a better performance against A.J. Green but than he was getting beat by Mohamed Sanu on that one drive pretty good. I think Prince could benefit from gambling a little bit more at times where as Hosley needs to cool it down on trying to make so many plays. It's not bad to let the guy catch the ball for a minimal gain and I think Hosley needs to learn that.

True but Andy Dalton threw some perfect passes to Sanu also. I really like the way Prince is coming around and right now he is our best CB and I think he will continue to get better.

TheEnigma
11-12-2012, 05:33 PM
True but Andy Dalton threw some perfect passes to Sanu also. I really like the way Prince is coming around and right now he is our best CB and I think he will continue to get better.

Yeah, some of it was Dalton having great chemistry with Sanu and we all know there are just some passes that can't be defended. Prince is our best player on defense this season, even more so than JPP.

Eli2Shockey4aTD
11-12-2012, 06:07 PM
Prince is still essentially a rookie and outplaying the vets easily. I like our future as him being the #1 corner.

DownWitJPP
11-12-2012, 06:18 PM
True but what about mlb?? Have you seen anyone that stands out this year in college?

doubt we get lucky enough to get him but Manti Te'o LB Notre Dame.. 92 tackles, 6 INT's !! , 1.5 sacks..kid is a pure beast

Tmurda1984
11-12-2012, 09:31 PM
Yea I dont see where people are praising this guy this highly. He was beaten by Sanu constantly. He had his problems covering any of the Cowboys receivers especially Miles Austin. He's better than Webster, but I dont think thats saying much. (Because to be better than Webster, you just gotta stay within 5 yards of the receiver you are covering). Stevie Brown has to be our most impactful player in the secondary and he has not even started the whole year. Stevie Brown is phenomenal and also making us forget about Kenny Phillips. People were talking about Will Hill more than this guy at the beginning of the season.

idiotekniQues
11-12-2012, 09:34 PM
Yea I dont see where people are praising this guy this highly. He was beaten by Sanu constantly. .

there were at least a few completions to sanu where prince was right there on him and the pass was perfect. he was much closer in coverage than our other corners. kid was the best CB of ours on the field yesterday.

Buddy333
11-12-2012, 09:54 PM
How bad was he beaten yesterday? Dalton only had 199 yards passing with 58 of them on one play.

nygfan90
11-12-2012, 10:39 PM
doubt we get lucky enough to get him but Manti Te'o LB Notre Dame.. 92 tackles, 6 INT's !! , 1.5 sacks..kid is a pure beastThat would be awesome but deff a long shot. No way we get him. Amazing player with an amazing heart.

Overdrive92
11-13-2012, 12:25 AM
He was beaten by Sanu constantly.

CONSTANTLY!? Sanu had 4 catches in the game...for 40 yards. And the TD was probably half of that yardage.

Yes Prince gave up the touchdown, but the ball bounced INTO Sanu. Even Revis gives up a play or two a game. It happens. And I'm not saying Prince is the next Revis, but he's playing very well considering how hurt he was last year and how pitiful the rest of the defense is.

Tmurda1984
11-13-2012, 08:17 PM
CONSTANTLY!? Sanu had 4 catches in the game...for 40 yards. And the TD was probably half of that yardage.

Yes Prince gave up the touchdown, but the ball bounced INTO Sanu. Even Revis gives up a play or two a game. It happens. And I'm not saying Prince is the next Revis, but he's playing very well considering how hurt he was last year and how pitiful the rest of the defense is.

Im sorry but Sanu may have less than 4 catches the entire year...and had his best game of the season sunday. Sanu was like the Bengals number 4 receiver. The Bengals had AJ Green, Hawkins, and even Binns had more catches than Sanu. Prince was responsible for Sanu's coming out party. Im sorry that doesnt excite me, but whatever floats your boat I guess.

Buddy333
11-13-2012, 09:23 PM
Coming out party with 4 catches? Lol. Come on!

Captain Chaos
11-14-2012, 03:17 AM
Prince is showing why he is a first rounder, lets hope Webster can get healthy and back on track!

EnragedYouth85
11-14-2012, 01:34 PM
Im sorry but Sanu may have less than 4 catches the entire year...and had his best game of the season sunday. Sanu was like the Bengals number 4 receiver. The Bengals had AJ Green, Hawkins, and even Binns had more catches than Sanu. Prince was responsible for Sanu's coming out party. Im sorry that doesnt excite me, but whatever floats your boat I guess.

Haha.. 4 catches/40 yards/1TD is a coming out party now a days...

I think I should go have a coming out party, maybe my grandma can join too..

myles2424
11-14-2012, 02:26 PM
Prince is showing why he is a first rounder, lets hope Webster can get healthy and back on track!
Webster is skating by on his name & past years.....If he was a recently signed or drafted player there would be a suicide watch & J.R death threats on these boards....
9+mil is legit CB $$, theres no way in the world he's on this team next year, sorry to break the realness to you guys...
Steelers,Gay & Taylor held Aj Green to 8 yards...

Cloud57
11-14-2012, 02:31 PM
Websters good years are behind him, time to draft a top CB, our dline can't make up for our poor secondary