PDA

View Full Version : The winds of change...

BigBluePoint
11-12-2012, 06:27 PM
Sandy is still haunting us. That storm changed many of our homes, if not our lives. We are just starting to get back to some sense of normalcy. But my gut still hurts for many of my friends and neighbors. In the midst of all the madness (and not having power or heat for 12 days), I watched the last two Giants games in a bit of a daze or funk myself. I didn't care quite as much and actually turned off the game yesterday before it was over. I NEVER, EVER DO THAT. I think our beloved Big Blue is also playing in a fog. Everyone and everything seems to be out of sync. But don't give up the ship just yet boys. I believe we can get it together and bounce back. Yeah, the whole team sucks right now, save a few. But we go as Eli goes. And right now, he is not going very well. We'll see what a week off brings. I do believe in my heart, that WE ALL NEED A BREAK. So relax and do something else next Sunday and let nature take its course.

Eliscruzzz
11-12-2012, 06:31 PM
good post I like it.

NYGFaninILL
11-12-2012, 06:31 PM
Amen

TextureDj
11-12-2012, 07:02 PM
Dont remember, but did NO have struggles after Katrina? If I remember correctly they sucked atr the time anyway so maybe it was a who'd notice situation, but does anyone remember?

NYGFaninILL
11-12-2012, 07:52 PM
Two years after Katrina, they won a SB
They year of the storm, they lost to CHI in divisional round

sodbuster
11-12-2012, 08:08 PM
is sandy effecting the giants,the same way the plax shooting himself did?

tcseacliff
11-12-2012, 08:14 PM
is sandy effecting the giants,the same way the plax shooting himself did?

NAH! sandy did not screw up he roster the way the plaxx did. at the time, he was the end zone go-to guy. many plays were built around that aspect of our game!

GameTime
11-12-2012, 08:16 PM
Sandy is still haunting us. That storm changed many of our homes, if not our lives. We are just starting to get back to some sense of normalcy. But my gut still hurts for many of my friends and neighbors. In the midst of all the madness (and not having power or heat for 12 days), I watched the last two Giants games in a bit of a daze or funk myself. I didn't care quite as much and actually turned off the game yesterday before it was over. I NEVER, EVER DO THAT. I think our beloved Big Blue is also playing in a fog. Everyone and everything seems to be out of sync. But don't give up the ship just yet boys. I believe we can get it together and bounce back. Yeah, the whole team sucks right now, save a few. But we go as Eli goes. And right now, he is not going very well. We'll see what a week off brings. I do believe in my heart, that WE ALL NEED A BREAK. So relax and do something else next Sunday and let nature take its course.
sorry you had a bd time after Sandy. Glad you are doing better. The Giants need this break. Hope it helps them.....