PDA

View Full Version : Schedule Predicting

Overdrive92
11-12-2012, 07:23 PM
Here's a look at our remaining schedule, as well as Dallas', to help compare our roads and determine how many more games we need to win.

http://i45.tinypic.com/9y4w.png

Let's look at Dallas' schedule first. They're currently 4-5. It's hard to predict Dallas, but they probably won't beat the Steelers, or the Saints. They'll probably split with the Redskins, and they may lose 1 more, maybe to the Bengals. So they may finish 8-8, or 7-9.

Can we win 2-3 more games to lock up the division? 9-7 will undoubtedly win this division, but 8-8 might too.

G-Men Surg.
11-12-2012, 07:30 PM
Jezz bro, this IMO is very difficult to predict at this moment. If we keep playing the way we are doing we could lose all games but if all comes around the Giants are very, very capable of winning out.

bigblue2088
11-12-2012, 07:50 PM
NYG- 10-6(losses to NO and Atlanta)
DAL- 8-8(losses to Philly, Pitt, and WAS)

bigblue2088
11-12-2012, 07:51 PM
Here's a look at our remaining schedule, as well as Dallas', to help compare our roads and determine how many more games we need to win.

Let's look at Dallas' schedule first. They're currently 4-5. It's hard to predict Dallas, but they probably won't beat the Steelers, or the Saints. They'll probably split with the Redskins, and they may lose 1 more, maybe to the Bengals. So they may finish 8-8, or 7-9.

Can we win 2-3 more games to lock up the division? 9-7 will undoubtedly win this division, but 8-8 might too.if we go 8-8 pr even 9-7 we don't deserve to make the playoffs and hopefully won't some some changes can be made. This team is at least a 12 win team

bigblue2088
11-12-2012, 07:54 PM

Can we win 2-3 more games to lock up the division? 9-7 will undoubtedly win this division, but 8-8 might too.if we go 8-8 or even 9-7 we don't deserve to make the playoffs and hopefully won't some some changes can be made. With all this talent this team is at least a 12 win team

Eliscruzzz
11-12-2012, 07:55 PM
I agree but no game is a so called "easy" game in the NFL. Some people are acting like the Cowboys are going to run the table cause they beat an Eagles team that lost their starting QB. I think if Vick played that game the Eagles probably win. They changed their whole defensive plan once Vick left and their run game was shut down.

Overdrive92
11-12-2012, 08:13 PM
if we go 8-8 or even 9-7 we don't deserve to make the playoffs and hopefully won't some some changes can be made. With all this talent this team is at least a 12 win team

How can we be a 12 win team, unless you're saying we're going to win out? Which I HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY doubt will happen.

After last year, I learned to not care what our record is. If we can get into the Playoffs at 9-7, 8-8, or even 7-9, I'll take it. As long as we get in. We're obviously not getting a first round bye, so just get us in. And chances are, 9-7 or LOWER will win this division. I can't imagine any of these teams going 10-6.

Since we don't play Dallas again this year, unlike last year where we played them late in the season, it's going to come down to a battle of records.

Moke
11-12-2012, 08:25 PM
Dallas has just as hard of a schedule than us to be honest... Not sure why people think their schedule is SO easy. They still have to play a big division rival in Washington so I am not counting on them winning out their schedule or close to it.

TheAnalyst
11-12-2012, 09:02 PM
Easy game? Lol. Look at what the Chiefs are doing to the Steelers right now in Pitt. There are no sure thing easy games in the NFL. If you don't show, younger beat.

Hey KG! Look at the Chiefs RUNNING the ball non stop and beating Pitt. That's how you do it.

bigblue2088
11-12-2012, 09:38 PM
How can we be a 12 win team, unless you're saying we're going to win out? Which I HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY doubt will happen.

After last year, I learned to not care what our record is. If we can get into the Playoffs at 9-7, 8-8, or even 7-9, I'll take it. As long as we get in. We're obviously not getting a first round bye, so just get us in. And chances are, 9-7 or LOWER will win this division. I can't imagine any of these teams going 10-6.

Since we don't play Dallas again this year, unlike last year where we played them late in the season, it's going to come down to a battle of records.I meant the talent. Eli with the receiving corps? The Dline? They have the talent to but unfortunately won't happen this year

Antwuan
11-13-2012, 12:48 AM
3-3 Maybe.

4-2 This Record Or Better Will Win The Giants The NFC East. I Don't See Dallas No More Than 4 or 5 Games Looking At Their Remaining Schedule. 4-2 Or Better Will Win The NFC East For The Giants.

Toadofsteel
11-13-2012, 12:35 PM
Cowboys predctions:
vCLE: Win
vWAS: Win
vPHI: Lose
@CIN: Win
vPIT: Lose, only if Roflsburger is back though
vNO: Lose, Brees in a dome is godlike, and Spags knows how to pummel Romo from his time with us.
@WAS: Win.
Cowboys finish 8-8, MAYBE 9-7, with 4-2 in division.

Giants predictions (hopeful edition, if the slump gets fixed):
vGB: Win. We come out with a vengeance after the bye week and TC finally sees the light.
@WAS: Win. We beat them once in the slump already, we'll leave them in the dust by halftime.
vNO: Win. In the Meadowlands, in December, Brees won't be the same. Hopefully there will be a blizzard on gameday too...
@ATL: Lose. Don't see us beating them in RyanDome...
@BAL: Win.
vPHI: Lose, because TC likes to forget how to coach when Philly is in town.
Final:11-5 (3-3 division), 3rd seed

If we don't get our **** together during the bye however, we also lose the GB, NO, and BAL games (and barely squeak by against WAS), and go 8-8 (3-3 div), and lose the division.

So, ball is on your field players and coaches. You have control of our destiny, it's up to you to actually secure it. #WAKETHE****UP

Overdrive92
11-13-2012, 06:34 PM
^Not bad predictions. I'm hoping Washington can beat Dallas at least once for us though.