PDA

View Full Version : Stop The Insanity

burier
12-20-2011, 11:42 AM
What is really going on here?

Why doesn't the team show up?

I don't get it. Its like if you're a terrible team you're licking your chops if you get the Giants on your schedule.

I'm sick of it. Its embarassing.

I don't want Antrel Rolle on the team anymore. There's a serious character flaw there if you're willing to talk trash on weekly basis and you're willing to fail to back it up on a weekly basis.

Justin Tuck should have been put on IR week 1. All he does is make the team look soft. He can't get through one play without limping around and crawling on his hands and knees.

I just don't get it

NYSPORTS
12-20-2011, 11:49 AM
somebody needs a hug :)

smashndash715
12-20-2011, 12:02 PM
nah the OP is right...look when other teams play big games, especially at home. They are flying around and trying to show pride for their fans. Arizona does it and they will not be in the playoffs..San Fran did it last night..even if our d is not as good as other teams we should be at least matching their intensity especially at home..This is some b.s

BlueJayC
12-20-2011, 12:15 PM
There's no rhyme or reason to the Giants this year.......the D shows up one game and the O doesn't and then it's vice versathe next game......the one complete game both sides played all year was an impressive vistory up in NE and then neither show up against the Skins last week......very strange....very unpredictable buta glass half full guy would say it's also a reason for slight hope......IF (a big IF).....both sides show up the next two weeks they could take the division. I guess it's something to look forward to.</P>

Though it's gut wrenching and painful sometimes you can't say it's not entertaining to be in this position......rather them be in Week 16 with a shot at the playoffs than celebrating a moral victory over the Packers like the Chiefs or have your season end before it startedlike Indy......</P>