PDA

View Full Version : Tired of the BS helmet to helmet calls on a QB

FIFTY6G-MAN
11-13-2012, 12:01 AM
Watching the Chiefs/Pit game and they call another helmet to helmet call. Not reviewable call and a 15 yarder. When is this crap gonna stop? I am not in agreeance with this rule of protecting the QB like he is the god damn president or pope. He is a pro football player to start with and he knows the risks involved. You play football. you have the ability to get your clocked cleaned and get up. if you dont oh well. This is enough. Roger BADALL is killing our sport. watch rugby and they all get killed and dont cry foul ever. learn a lesson from them across the pond.

ProfessorCrue
11-15-2012, 05:25 AM
boo hoo

quit your malarkish whining

FIFTY6G-MAN
11-15-2012, 04:15 PM
boo hoo

quit your malarkish whiningReally? Dont the cowpukes have a message board for you to post on?

Ntegrase96
11-15-2012, 04:34 PM
We'll see... well we really won't see, but do you think that you'll feel the same way when someone puts the crown of their helmet into Eli's chin and it goes unflagged?

Rusty192
11-15-2012, 04:45 PM
We'll see... well we really won't see, but do you think that you'll feel the same way when someone puts the crown of their helmet into Eli's chin and it goes unflagged?I see what you're trying to do.

Ntegrase96
11-16-2012, 12:50 PM
I see what you're trying to do.

Really? I'm not even sure what I'm trying to do.

I know it drives me crazy, though, when Romo gets hit helmet to helmet and there is no call... happens quite a bit, actually.

BuffyBlueII
11-16-2012, 01:01 PM
We'll see... well we really won't see, but do you think that you'll feel the same way when someone puts the crown of their helmet into Eli's chin and it goes unflagged?

That happens quite a bit. It is part of the game. I try to never harp on this call was missed or that call was missed because it happens all over the place.

njg85m
11-16-2012, 01:07 PM
I rather enjoy when calls are reviewed and the officials have to repeatedly, and in all forms of slo-mo, watch a replay of a blatant helmet to helmet that caused a fumble and wasn't flagged.

Cruz fumble that was reversed last week comes to mind.

Rusty192
11-16-2012, 02:37 PM
Really? I'm not even sure what I'm trying to do.

I know it drives me crazy, though, when Romo gets hit helmet to helmet and there is no call... happens quite a bit, actually.Don't play dumb with me Nt!!!!

East Coast Bias
11-16-2012, 07:15 PM
Agreeance????

Greg Schiano
11-20-2012, 05:08 PM
Really? Dont the cowpukes have a message board for you to post on?

Yeah, they all post on Cowboys.com

I'm not a fan of their official site, but hey... whatever floats their boat.