PDA

View Full Version : Tom Coughlin's problem: he's too nice.

JMFP2
12-20-2011, 12:21 PM
He turned over a new leaf, and it helped him reconcile with Strahan, and in turn guided the team to the Super Bowl.

But Strahan is retired now, AP too, and this team doesn't have the players with the leadership qualities needed to police their own attitudes.

Rolle might be the exception, but I doubt his teammates take him seriously, and his play doesn't back up his message.

I think Coughlin has just been too easy on these guys since they won the SB, and this also goes for his coordinators.

Does anyone think for a minute that Parcells would have put up with what he saw on the field, and from his coordinators, v. the Redkins?

Ruttiger711
12-20-2011, 12:26 PM
He turned over a new leaf, and it helped him reconcile with Strahan, and in turn guided the team to the Super Bowl. But Strahan is retired now, AP too, and this team doesn't have the players with the leadership qualities needed to police their own attitudes. Rolle might be the exception, but I doubt his teammates take him seriously, and his play doesn't back up his message. I think Coughlin has just been too easy on these guys since they won the SB, and this also goes for his coordinators. Does anyone think for a minute that Parcells would have put up with what he saw on the field, and from his coordinators, v. the Redkins?</P>

</P>

Is this true? I could swear I've read other posters write that Coughlin managed to change for the superbowl run but he's "reverted to his old ways" and thats why no big FA's want to play here. </P>

So is it a "player's coach" that we want or is it a hard-***?</P>

NYSPORTS
12-20-2011, 12:28 PM
Do you realize how much this roster has turned over since the Superbowl?

yoeddy
12-20-2011, 12:31 PM
He turned over a new leaf, and it helped him reconcile with Strahan, and in turn guided the team to the Super Bowl. But Strahan is retired now, AP too, and this team doesn't have the players with the leadership qualities needed to police their own attitudes. Rolle might be the exception, but I doubt his teammates take him seriously, and his play doesn't back up his message. I think Coughlin has just been too easy on these guys since they won the SB, and this also goes for his coordinators. Does anyone think for a minute that Parcells would have put up with what he saw on the field, and from his coordinators, v. the Redkins?</P>

*</P>

Is this true?* I could swear I've read other posters write that Coughlin managed to change for the superbowl run but he's "reverted to his old ways" and thats why no big FA's want to play here.* </P>

No big FAs want to play here because Reese isn't willing to pay them big money...

burier
12-20-2011, 12:34 PM
Dude he went right back to his old ways after he got his new contract. He just brought the players council back this year after dismantling it on 09 because he knew he had to produce this season.

He's just run his course. Being a hardass is cool as long as your winning. If you're not the players tune stuff out pretty quick. We're losers for 3 years running.

RoanokeFan
12-20-2011, 12:47 PM
He turned over a new leaf, and it helped him reconcile with Strahan, and in turn guided the team to the Super Bowl. But Strahan is retired now, AP too, and this team doesn't have the players with the leadership qualities needed to police their own attitudes. Rolle might be the exception, but I doubt his teammates take him seriously, and his play doesn't back up his message. I think Coughlin has just been too easy on these guys since they won the SB, and this also goes for his coordinators. Does anyone think for a minute that Parcells would have put up with what he saw on the field, and from his coordinators, v. the Redkins?</p>

</p>

Is this true? I could swear I've read other posters write that Coughlin managed to change for the superbowl run but he's "reverted to his old ways" <font color="#0000FF">and thats why no big FA's want to play here. </font></p>

So is it a "player's coach" that we want or is it a hard-***?</p>

This is the drum beat of the "Haters Inc." Coughlin is to blame for everything up to and including genital herpes to some fans. They point to past comments of Tiki Barber and Plaxico Burress to buttress up their position. They will even go so far as to add Strahan, Phillips, and Rolle to the list but all three of them have said most recently that TC is a good coach. Strahan admits he hated TC until he finally understood what his philosophy is. Rolle was a FA so how did he not want to "play for Coughlin."

Fans are very passionate and let their emotional get in the way of logic at times.

RoanokeFan
12-20-2011, 12:49 PM
He turned over a new leaf, and it helped him reconcile with Strahan, and in turn guided the team to the Super Bowl. But Strahan is retired now, AP too, and this team doesn't have the players with the leadership qualities needed to police their own attitudes. Rolle might be the exception, but I doubt his teammates take him seriously, and his play doesn't back up his message. I think Coughlin has just been too easy on these guys since they won the SB, and this also goes for his coordinators. Does anyone think for a minute that Parcells would have put up with what he saw on the field, and from his coordinators, v. the Redkins?</p>

</p>

Is this true? I could swear I've read other posters write that Coughlin managed to change for the superbowl run but he's "reverted to his old ways" <font color="#0000FF">and thats why no big FA's want to play here. </font></p>

This is the drum beat of the "Haters Inc." Coughlin is to blame for everything up to and including genital herpes to some fans. They point to past comments of Tiki Barber and Plaxico Burress to buttress up their position. They will even go so far as to add Strahan, Phillips, and Rolle to the list but all three of them have said most recently that TC is a good coach. Strahan admits he hated TC until he finally understood what his philosophy is. Rolle was a FA so how did he not want to "play for Coughlin."

Fans are very passionate and let their emotional get in the way of logic at times.

Players' coaches and hard line coaches get results. Ryan and Coughlin are about as far apart as could be on the coaching style spectrum. Which one's team is blazing a trail at the moment?

RoanokeFan
12-20-2011, 12:52 PM

</p>

Is this true? I could swear I've read other posters write that Coughlin managed to change for the superbowl run but he's "reverted to his old ways" and thats why no big FA's want to play here. </p>

No big FAs want to play here because Reese isn't willing to pay them big money...

That's really not true. The GIANTS philosophy is to build from withing and via the draft. They just don't believe it's wise to take on "someone else's headache" as George Young said many years ago. That sentiment is still alive today in the FO.

burier
12-20-2011, 01:56 PM

*</p>

Is this true?* I could swear I've read other posters write that Coughlin managed to change for the superbowl run but he's "reverted to his old ways" and thats why no big FA's want to play here.* </p>

That's really not true.* The GIANTS philosophy is to build from withing and via the draft.* They just don't believe it's wise to take on "someone else's headache" as George Young said many years ago.* That sentiment is still alive today in the FO.

If ownership cares about the team and the fans then Coughlin will be fired baring some resurgence by the Giants. We win these next two games and then do something in the playoffs.

It doesn't matter whos fault it is. 7 of the 8 years he's been here we've won 0 playoffs games. Something isn't working

threenout
12-20-2011, 02:02 PM
Just as we cleaned house with Shockey and Burress it's time to do the same with Rolle, Ross, Canty, Grant.............

This is not what the NY Giants are all about. They currently are an embarrassment across the board.

A good portion of them really don't care about their performance from week to week.

Clean house entirely.

BurnerNYG
12-20-2011, 02:12 PM

*</p>

Is this true?* I could swear I've read other posters write that Coughlin managed to change for the superbowl run but he's "reverted to his old ways" <font color="#0000FF">and thats why no big FA's want to play here.* </font></p>

This is the drum beat of the "Haters Inc."* Coughlin is to blame for everything up to and including genital herpes to some fans.* They point to past comments of Tiki Barber and Plaxico Burress to buttress up their position.* They will even go so far as to add Strahan, Phillips, and Rolle to the list but all three of them have said most recently that TC is a good coach.* Strahan admits he hated TC until he finally understood what his philosophy is.* Rolle was a FA so how did he not want to "play for Coughlin."

That's not hate, that's the way it is. If I were a player with 32 teams to choose from, the Giants in their current state would probably be one of my last choices. Coughlin doesn't want leaders on this team, he wants a bunch of "Yes-Men". Never have I've seen such a lack of passion on the sideline from the players. He treats those men like lil boys... please!

yoeddy
12-20-2011, 02:29 PM

*</p>

Is this true?* I could swear I've read other posters write that Coughlin managed to change for the superbowl run but he's "reverted to his old ways" and thats why no big FA's want to play here.* </p>

That's really not true.* The GIANTS philosophy is to build from withing and via the draft.* They just don't believe it's wise to take on "someone else's headache" as George Young said many years ago.* That sentiment is still alive today in the FO.

I disagree...the Giants FO builds the team by drafting the best players available and using FA for specific needs. "someone else's headache" is exactly what the team took on when they signed Plaxico...clearly talented, but Pittsburgh let him become a FA and made no attempt to re-sign him because he was a headache. The Giants were able to land him because no one else was offering him a big contract, allow Accorsi to get him without paying big money (relatively speaking).

yoeddy
12-20-2011, 02:30 PM

*</p>

If ownership cares about the team and the fans then Coughlin will be fired baring some resurgence by the Giants. We win these next two games and then do something in the playoffs.

It doesn't matter whos fault it is. 7 of the 8 years he's been here we've won 0 playoffs games. Something isn't working

In every playoff game outside of 2007, the Giants have lost at home. Maybe it's the fans' fault...

NWKEffectElement
12-20-2011, 02:36 PM
His biggest problem is he not enough of a x and o's guy. Hence the reason we are constantly outcoached.

simms56
12-20-2011, 02:40 PM
This. It is patently obvious to me that some of the free agent contracts have had a seriously negative locker room effect (Osi, et al). Rolle spouts his mouth and rarely backs it up on the field. I would much rather build from within but the Giants have let guys go that were at least good character guys and Reese has missed terribly on depth picks for....well....every year he has been here. It is definitely time to part ways with Rolle, Ross, and Grant. Canty I wouldn't mind seeing back if they can restructure his deal.

GameTime
12-20-2011, 02:41 PM
Last time I checked the NYG are a "TEAM"....</P>

they win together and they lose together. Accountablity goes all the way around. </P>

Everybody takes credit for a win and everybody takes credit for a loss. </P>

TC has been a great coach for the NYG but IMO his tenure here should be done. Not so much blaming him but he is a product of a package that has run its course.</P>

They need to dumpseveral players and coaches too. Take the hit and go from there. </P>

They need new blood and new atmosphere in the organization and the locker room. Tom Coughlin should be "allowed" to resign his coaching duties with dignity and class that represents the organization as a whole.</P>

</P>

giantsforce
12-20-2011, 03:36 PM

</P>

Is this true? I could swear I've read other posters write that Coughlin managed to change for the superbowl run but he's "reverted to his old ways" <FONT color=#0000ff>and thats why no big FA's want to play here. </FONT></P>

<P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt">Since you want some logic from us "Haters, Inc" and you offer none why we need to support Coughlin, here is some hard facts that I took form a post from <B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal">SweetJesusZombie[/B] because he said it the best:<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt"><o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal><B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt">"2005 - lose in first round at home to Panthers 23-0<o:p></o:p></SPAN>[/B]</P>
<P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal><B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt">2006 - lose in first round to Eagles 23-20<o:p></o:p></SPAN>[/B]</P>
<P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal><B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt">2008 - lose in first round at home to Eagles 23-11<o:p></o:p></SPAN>[/B]</P>
<P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal><B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt">2009 - lose last ever game at Giants Stadium with playoffs on the line to Panthers 41-9<o:p></o:p></SPAN>[/B]</P>
<P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal><B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt">2010 - lose at home to Eagles 38-31 by blowing 24 point lead with NFC East title on the line<o:p></o:p></SPAN>[/B]</P>
<P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal><B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt">2010 - lose the following week to Packers 45-17 with playoffs still on the line.<o:p></o:p></SPAN>[/B]</P>
<P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal><B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt"><o:p></o:p></SPAN>[/B]</P>
<P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal><B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt">29-42 in Nov/Dec.<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes"> </SPAN>1-5 in the 2nd half of this year.<o:p></o:p></SPAN>[/B]</P>
<P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal><B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt"><o:p></o:p></SPAN>[/B]</P>
<P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal><B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt">How many more times do we need to repeat this same exact experiment before we realize Coughlin has no answers for these season meltdowns nor the individual one game no shows such as we saw yesterday?"</SPAN>[/B]</P>
<P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal><B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt"></SPAN>[/B]</P>
<P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal><B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt"></SPAN>[/B]<B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt"><FONT size=2>How's that for some cold hard facts? So where is the love for Coughlin comes from? 29-42 record in Nov/Dec! Now if you were a director evaluating yourmanager's performance and his team was performing like that, how long would you keep that manager around?</FONT></SPAN>[/B]</P>

yoeddy
12-20-2011, 03:39 PM

*</P>

Is this true?* I could swear I've read other posters write that Coughlin managed to change for the superbowl run but he's "reverted to his old ways" <FONT color=#0000ff>and thats why no big FA's want to play here.* </FONT></P>

This is the drum beat of the "Haters Inc."* Coughlin is to blame for everything up to and including genital herpes to some fans.* They point to past comments of Tiki Barber and Plaxico Burress to buttress up their position.* They will even go so far as to add Strahan, Phillips, and Rolle to the list but all three of them have said most recently that TC is a good coach.* Strahan admits he hated TC until he finally understood what his philosophy is.* Rolle was a FA so how did he not want to "play for Coughlin."

<P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt">Since you want some logic from us "Haters, Inc" and you offer none why we need to support Coughlin, here is some hard facts that I took form a post from <B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal">SweetJesusZombie[/B] because he said it the best:<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt"><o:p>*</o:p></SPAN></P>
<P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal><B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt">"2005 - lose in first round at home to Panthers 23-0<o:p></o:p></SPAN>[/B]</P>
<P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal><B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt">2006 - lose in first round to Eagles 23-20<o:p></o:p></SPAN>[/B]</P>
<P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal><B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt">2008 - lose in first round at home to Eagles 23-11<o:p></o:p></SPAN>[/B]</P>
<P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal><B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt">2009 - lose last ever game at Giants Stadium with playoffs on the line to Panthers 41-9<o:p></o:p></SPAN>[/B]</P>
<P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal><B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt">2010 - lose at home to Eagles 38-31 by blowing 24 point lead with NFC East title on the line<o:p></o:p></SPAN>[/B]</P>
<P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal><B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt">2010 - lose the following week to Packers 45-17 with playoffs still on the line.<o:p></o:p></SPAN>[/B]</P>
<P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal><B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt"><o:p>*</o:p></SPAN>[/B]</P>
<P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal><B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt">29-42 in Nov/Dec.<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">* </SPAN>1-5 in the 2nd half of this year.<o:p></o:p></SPAN>[/B]</P>
<P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal><B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt"><o:p>*</o:p></SPAN>[/B]</P>
<P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal><B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt">How many more times do we need to repeat this same exact experiment before we realize Coughlin has no answers for these season meltdowns nor the individual one game no shows such as we saw yesterday?"</SPAN>[/B]</P>
<P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal><B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt"></SPAN>[/B]*</P>
<P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal><B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt"></SPAN>[/B]<B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt"><FONT size=2>How's that for some cold hard facts? So where is the love for Coughlin comes from? 29-42 record in Nov/Dec! Now if you were a director evaluating your*manager's performance and his team was performing like that, how long would you keep that manager around?</FONT></SPAN>[/B]</P>

The team has had great success on the road, winning in the 2007 playoffs, owning Cowboys Stadium, etc. Maybe it's the home fans that are the problem......

giantsforce
12-20-2011, 03:41 PM

</P>

Is this true? I could swear I've read other posters write that Coughlin managed to change for the superbowl run but he's "reverted to his old ways" <FONT color=#0000ff>and thats why no big FA's want to play here. </FONT></P>

<P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt"><o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal><B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt">29-42 in Nov/Dec.<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes"> </SPAN>1-5 in the 2nd half of this year.<o:p></o:p></SPAN>[/B]</P>
<P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal><B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt"></SPAN>[/B]</P>
<P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal><B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt"></SPAN>[/B]<B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt"><FONT size=2>How's that for some cold hard facts? So where is the love for Coughlin comes from? 29-42 record in Nov/Dec! Now if you were a director evaluating yourmanager's performance and his team was performing like that, how long would you keep that manager around?</FONT></SPAN>[/B]</P> The team has had great success on the road, winning in the 2007 playoffs, owning Cowboys Stadium, etc. Maybe it's the home fans that are the problem......Right on!let's blame the fans now!

yoeddy
12-20-2011, 03:43 PM

*</P>

Is this true?* I could swear I've read other posters write that Coughlin managed to change for the superbowl run but he's "reverted to his old ways" <FONT color=#0000ff>and thats why no big FA's want to play here.* </FONT></P>

<P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt"><o:p>*</o:p></SPAN></P>
<P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal><B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt">29-42 in Nov/Dec.<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">* </SPAN>1-5 in the 2nd half of this year.<o:p></o:p></SPAN>[/B]</P>
<P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal><B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt"></SPAN>[/B]*</P>
<P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal><B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt"></SPAN>[/B]<B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt"><FONT size=2>How's that for some cold hard facts? So where is the love for Coughlin comes from? 29-42 record in Nov/Dec! Now if you were a director evaluating your*manager's performance and his team was performing like that, how long would you keep that manager around?</FONT></SPAN>[/B]</P> The team has had great success on the road, winning in the 2007 playoffs, owning Cowboys Stadium, etc. Maybe it's the home fans that are the problem......Right on!*let's blame the fans now!

Jacobs was right. We boo too much...

BurnerNYG
12-20-2011, 03:43 PM

*</P>

<P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal><B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt"></SPAN>[/B]<B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt"><FONT size=2>How's that for some cold hard facts? So where is the love for Coughlin comes from? 29-42 record in Nov/Dec! Now if you were a director evaluating your*manager's performance and his team was performing like that, how long would you keep that manager around?</FONT></SPAN>[/B]</P> The team has had great success on the road, winning in the 2007 playoffs, owning Cowboys Stadium, etc. Maybe it's the home fans that are the problem......Right on!*let's blame the fans now!lol... he's grasping for straws.

Kruunch
12-20-2011, 03:48 PM

*</p>

Is this true?* I could swear I've read other posters write that Coughlin managed to change for the superbowl run but he's "reverted to his old ways" <font color="#0000FF">and thats why no big FA's want to play here.* </font></p>

He gave you herpes too?! That ****er!

P.S. - 4 DCs in 8 years and only one of them a quality DC ... just saying.

giantsforce
12-20-2011, 03:49 PM

</P>

<P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal><B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt"></SPAN>[/B]<B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt"><FONT size=2>How's that for some cold hard facts? So where is the love for Coughlin comes from? 29-42 record in Nov/Dec! Now if you were a director evaluating yourmanager's performance and his team was performing like that, how long would you keep that manager around?</FONT></SPAN>[/B]</P> The team has had great success on the road, winning in the 2007 playoffs, owning Cowboys Stadium, etc. Maybe it's the home fans that are the problem......Right on!let's blame the fans now!lol... he's grasping for straws.That's the Coughlin Apologists, like Roanoke! Unless of course he said that in jest!