PDA

View Full Version : Phil Simms: "No, Eli Is Not One Of The Elites....."

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6

Roosevelt
11-13-2012, 09:41 PM
I don't do buttholes lol.

lol. I could have a lot of fun with this but I'll let you get banned instead. Bye bye.

Roosevelt
11-13-2012, 09:42 PM
just trying to piss you and your boyfriend off.

Does your mom know you're up this late on a school night?

Roosevelt
11-13-2012, 09:43 PM
I didn't expect this type of play by anyone on our team, Eli included.

True.

Eliscruzzz
11-13-2012, 09:46 PM
No, seriously. I've been noticing your posts, and they're not impressive. How about the one where you referenced the loss of the Niners to the Rams to make your point when the Niners didn't lose? There's plenty more I could have ripped you for but you're too easy a target and I don't have the time.That's all you got Rosy were you looking that hard that you point my post about the Rams and Niners game??There was a minute left and the Rams were winning and the niners didn't have Smith. I assumed the game was over. Do you understand??? Probably not, so what's it going to take another 10 to 12 people to explain it to you?? You can do better then that Rosy..Here's one for you how about when GB lost to the Colts. It's not surprising that you didn't understand the point...you rat.

Eliscruzzz
11-13-2012, 09:48 PM
Does your mom know you're up this late on a school night?No, but your's sure does....hahahahaha.

Eliscruzzz
11-13-2012, 09:49 PM
lol. I could have a lot of fun with this but I'll let you get banned instead. Bye bye.Yeah just like you got 420 banned and plus I really don't care about a messageboard it is not my life. Can't say the same for you. There are plenty other Giants mbs where I don't have to deal with trolls like you.

Martyr
11-13-2012, 10:07 PM
And one more thing Phil's commentating sucks it madden!

Roosevelt
11-13-2012, 10:19 PM
Yeah just like you got 420 banned and plus I really don't care a messageboard is not my life. Can't say the same for you. There are plenty other Giants mb where I don't have to deal with trolls like you.

When will children take responsibility for themselves?

You know Warwick is not too far from me. I could ride over and we could hang out. What do you say tough guy?

Roosevelt
11-13-2012, 10:20 PM
And one more thing Phil's commentating sucks it madden!

Now that was certainly worth waiting for.

Martyr
11-13-2012, 10:39 PM
Now that was certainly worth waiting for.

indeed

Eliscruzzz
11-13-2012, 10:43 PM
When will children take responsibility for themselves?

You know Warwick is not too far from me. I could ride over and we could hang out. What do you say tough guy?Anytime....don't say crap if you don't mean it. I would love it if you actually had the balls to ride your little bike over here but I don't think you do??

Roosevelt
11-13-2012, 10:54 PM
Anytime....don't say crap if you don't mean it. I would love it if you actually had the balls but I don't think you do??

Absolutely. PM me your email.

Eliscruzzz
11-13-2012, 11:01 PM
Absolutely. PM me your email.My email...wtf for?? What does my email have anything to do with you coming to Warwick..."tough guy."

Roosevelt
11-13-2012, 11:08 PM
My email...wtf for?? What does my email have anything to do with you coming to Warwick..."tough guy."

I'm only an hour's ride from Warwick. I haven't had the bike out in while. So PM me so we can exchange email in order to hang out and talk about our differences. I'd love to see you call me a moron to my face. That will be fun.

Martyr
11-13-2012, 11:11 PM
:popcorn:

Rudyy
11-13-2012, 11:13 PM
:popcorn:Pass the popcorn, please.

TheEnigma
11-13-2012, 11:18 PM
Fight Club?

Martyr
11-13-2012, 11:19 PM
Too bad we couldnt place bets

Roosevelt
11-13-2012, 11:25 PM
Too bad we couldnt place bets

I'll take all wagers if that's not in violation of any message board regulations! ;)

Roosevelt
11-13-2012, 11:32 PM
Dude bugged out. Nothing left to see here boys.

Harooni
11-14-2012, 12:31 AM
Did any of us expect this type of play by Eli again? I know I didn't.

http://i1138.photobucket.com/albums/n525/playthekeys/GIFS/tumblr_ldhgslFDi11qckkah.gif

GiantWarfare
11-14-2012, 12:58 AM
I'm only an hour's ride from Warwick. I haven't had the bike out in while. So PM me so we can exchange email in order to hang out and talk about our differences. I'd love to see you call me a moron to my face. That will be fun.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ZWQ3YOMtJaM/UEsnJKgjdkI/AAAAAAAACo0/miO-N7XEaFA/s320/black-kid-oh-snap.gif

Eliscruzzz
11-14-2012, 01:02 AM
Dude bugged out. Nothing left to see here boys.Lol I bugged out??? Tell the truth I sent you a pm saying if you wanted to do this send me a pm you never did. Big guy on a bike that has the balls like a baby. If that's you on the bike then I like my chances 100%. We won't be talking out our differences it will be me "stomping you out" as Strahan would say. You wanna meet I'll tell you where to go.

GiantWarfare
11-14-2012, 01:05 AM
^^ Relax guys, we're all on the same side here...lol

Harooni
11-14-2012, 01:06 AM
yeah come on, debate but taking it this far over the net is not cool. elicruzz and rosie if you must have a dance off

Eliscruzzz
11-14-2012, 01:09 AM
^^ Relax guys, we're all on the same side here...lolYour right no need to stoop to his level dude's got issues what is he 45 and starting crap. Not sure if you can call him a fan if he absolutely wants Eli to fail.

Eliscruzzz
11-14-2012, 01:12 AM
yeah come on, debate but taking it this far over the net is not cool. elicruzz and rosie if you must have a dance offlol...never.

BuffyBlueII
11-14-2012, 03:04 AM
Way too much stuff I disagree with in this thread to respond at length.

Really? In what way do you disagree with it? I can gaurantee for one thing that Eli Manning, if he gotten hurt would not have left the stadium at halftime during the SuperBowl if he were watching the backup play like Phil did during SuperBowl XXV when Hoss was taking care of business. As far as the rest goes, Eli would have flourished in Tuna Fatsos system.

Captain Chaos
11-14-2012, 03:05 AM
Amazing the talking heads are at it again!

BuffyBlueII
11-14-2012, 03:07 AM
jealous my foot, he was injured.

he had the best SB performance of any QB, (not just in the 4th qtr when the other team is tired and in soft zone with a lead)

when Simms went 22-25 during SB XXI 2 incomplete passes were flat out drops and 1 he threw away to avoid a sack. he was perfection. no QB will ever touch his SB performance.

Okay. Of course his performance against that softer than bird **** Denver Broncos defense was more impressive than Eli Manningís performance against the Bellichek coached 4th in NFL Patriots defense in SuperBowl XLII. Of course it was. Keep ****in deluding yourself.

BuffyBlueII
11-14-2012, 03:27 AM
you couldn't be more wrong because eli hates to take sacks, he throws it up into double coverage hoping the wr talent can make plays on the ball and Eli doesn't have the accuracy simms had. in that era you could kill a QB, if eli gets touched he makes a face.

Really? Phil Simms never took the beating in an NFL game like the one Eli Manning did in NFC Championship Game against San Francisco 49ers.

Are we really going to bring up WR talent that is consistently at the top of dropped passes in NFL every year?

BuffyBlueII
11-14-2012, 03:29 AM
Simms has two rings

Drew Bledsoe also has one if you want to look at it that way. Heck, David Carr has one too.

BuffyBlueII
11-14-2012, 03:31 AM
Simms has two rings

The least he could have done was not leave the stadium at halftime when Hoss was getting him the second one. Oh ecxuse me, when Norwide was getting him the second one.

BuffyBlueII
11-14-2012, 03:40 AM
Phil threw for 4000 yards before Bavaro was on the team. His top pass catcher had 48 catches that season.
And no insult but Eli doesn't have the intestinal fortitude to have played for Parcells back then. Takes a unique guy to deal with Bill.

Phil Simms threw for 4,000 yards once in his career.

Bill Parcells would have done back flips to have had a QB like Eli Manning play for him. Perhaps Eli would have been disgusted playing for a lowlife like Bill Parcells that turned a blind eye to drug abusers on his team.

BuffyBlueII
11-14-2012, 03:41 AM
Started that season 10-0.

He didnít finish it because he got hurt. Gee, when was the last time that Eli Mannign couldnít finish the season?

BuffyBlueII
11-14-2012, 03:44 AM
That was Wade Phillips. We never faced Parcells in the playoffs.

And Tom coddles Eli. He knows Eli is a tad "delicate".

No but we faced Bellichek who is far and away a better coach than Bill Parcells.

BuffyBlueII
11-14-2012, 03:48 AM
Our defense held the highest scoring offense in NFL history to 14 points in SB 42. They knocked Brady on his *** 19 times. That SB had one of the greatest defensive performances in SB history. No offensive player carried that team.

Hmmmm. Eli Manning leading NY Giants on the longest opening drive in SuperBowl history (9:59) set the tempo for that game. It was the first time all year that NE Patriots did not score in 1st quarter and that drive had so much to do with it.

NYGFaninILL
11-14-2012, 03:54 AM
So now we're going to crap all over one of the most Respected QB's in Giants History because he voiced his opinion on our currently bi-polar Quarterback? Phil Simms is a lifelong Giant.

BuffyBlueII
11-14-2012, 03:55 AM
if Warner and Simms feel the same, who are we to judge. some of you work in a cubicle at enterprise car rental or subway for heaven sakes. These guys know what it isall about the position in and out and know what a HOF elite player is.

Neithe rone of those guys are in Hall of Fame and maybe they are a little bit jealous because Eli Manning will be in on the first ballot.

NYGFaninILL
11-14-2012, 03:59 AM
Neithe rone of those guys are in Hall of Fame and maybe they are a little bit jealous because Eli Manning will be in on the first ballot.

You're crazy and delusional if you think Eli is a First Ballot HOFer

BuffyBlueII
11-14-2012, 04:07 AM
You're crazy and delusional if you think Eli is a First Ballot HOFer

You’re crazy and delusional if you think that he isn’t. His two legendary playoff runs that culminated with SuperBowl victories alone are enough to earn him his place in Canton as a first time ballot.

NYGFaninILL
11-14-2012, 04:29 AM
You’re crazy and delusional if you think that he isn’t. His two legendary playoff runs that culminated with SuperBowl victories alone are enough to earn him his place in Canton as a first time ballot.

The only Quarterbacks to get into the HOF on the first Ballot are Troy Aikman, Terry Bradshaw, John Elway,Jim Kelly, Dan Marino, Joe Montana, Warren Moon, Bart Starr, Roger Staubach, Johnny Unitas and Steve Young. I'm sorry, but two super bowl rings doesn't automatically qualify you for a first ballot HOF. He needs more credibility.

Outside of the 4th Quarter, Eli has never been a "Dominate" QB. He's been great for our team, but he doesn't control games like his brother does. He's the best at 2 minute drills, but a first ballot guy has to be 60 minutes of non-stop elite. Not this bi-polar crap he goes through every November and Early December.

BurnerNYG
11-14-2012, 04:34 AM
I can't wait til Eli retires so you guys can stop having this same old tired discussion over and over again.

Die-Hard
11-14-2012, 05:25 AM

I'm sorry, but that is simply not true

CDN_G-FAN
11-14-2012, 05:36 AM
ohhhh, people, people.

i'm not usually the 'i told you so type', but i'll be (unfortunately) waiting for the day Eli retires and we get so see what his replacement is capable, or more accurately, not capable of.

We seriously won't know what we had until its gone.

RoanokeFan
11-14-2012, 07:37 AM
Drew Bledsoe also has one if you want to look at it that way. Heck, David Carr has one too.

Simms earned his rings. He was injured late in the season

yo-ho
11-14-2012, 08:13 AM
I agree with an earlier poster... Why would Simms even go there? But I do agree Eli is not elite. Maybe if he had more seasons like last year, but lets face it an elite QB can carry a team when everyone else is playing poorly, and we haven't seen that in the last three or four weeks for sure. Eli is a very good QB, but he works within a system.

Maryland Giant
11-14-2012, 08:15 AM
Simms earned his rings. He was injured late in the season

that's it

GameTime
11-14-2012, 08:17 AM
Eli is not consistently "Elite". He has elite periods but also has periods of mind boggleing ineptitude.
I believe when his career is done this conversation will still rage but it will rage with him in Canton either way...

RoanokeFan
11-14-2012, 08:19 AM
I agree with an earlier poster... Why would Simms even go there? But I do agree Eli is not elite. Maybe if he had more seasons like last year, but lets face it an elite QB can carry a team when everyone else is playing poorly, and we haven't seen that in the last three or four weeks for sure. Eli is a very good QB, but he works within a system. Eli has a lot of games to play. When he's retired we'll know.

Toadofsteel
11-14-2012, 08:35 AM
So now we're going to crap all over one of the most Respected QB's in Giants History because he voiced his opinion on our currently bi-polar Quarterback? Phil Simms is a lifelong Giant.

Then why doesn't he freaking act like a lifelong GIANT and support his team? Strahan has no problem supporting his team. It would be one thing if Simms said "We know you have elite talent somewhere in there Eli. We've seen you do it before, so start actually playing like it already!". But he's not. He's ripping on a current member of the team. It would be like if Bucky Dent went out to the media and said "Jeter is nothing special" after the season the latter had in 2012...

rebelfan1966
11-14-2012, 08:37 AM
I said it when the "Elite" debate first began last year...... and I will say it again now...... Who is, and who is not Elite is all subjective and I honestly hate the term..... Some jackwagon came up with it just to have something to talk about on TV and now all the fans around the NFL are throwing it around like it has some concrete defined meaning.

As for Eli, or whoever comes after Eli..... Just keep racking up the hardware and forget about that stupid word "Elite".

rebelfan1966
11-14-2012, 08:39 AM
I will add one more thing..... Sometimes I think players like Phil or Mike intentionally poke our players in the eye when they are under performing.... not so much to insult them, but more to motivate them to snap out of it and play better.

nygfanmaybe
11-14-2012, 08:42 AM
Are the Giants elite? Is their offensive line elite? Is their defense elite? The Saints are 4-5. If Drew Brees is elite, why aren't they 9-0. An elite QB should be able to carry his team when the rest of the team is struggling, right? Oh...he doesn't have his real coach. So, he's not elite. He should be able to carry his team if he is elite, even if Yogi Berra was his head coach.

I know this is all ridiculous...but it is no more ridiculous than people needing to establish whether Eli is elite or not. I say that it really doesn't matter to me whether he is elite or not. If someone asked me to answer the question, however...I would say yes. He is at this moment elite, and I only say that based on his amount of endorsements compared to the rest of the guys in the league. Only the elite get to represent people like DTV, Citizens, etc. and appear on national commercials with the president.

Marvelousmik
11-14-2012, 08:46 AM
If Drew Brees is elite, why aren't they 9-0. An elite QB should be able to carry his """OFFENSE""" when the rest of the team is struggling, right?.

Fixed it for you. And yes.

nygfanmaybe
11-14-2012, 08:54 AM
Fixed it for you. And yes.

So you think that all of our offensive problems would go away if Drew was QB for the Giants? I am just curious. Would we be 10-0 with Brees?

Marvelousmik
11-14-2012, 09:03 AM
So you think that all of our offensive problems would go away if Drew was QB for the Giants? I am just curious. Would we be 10-0 with Brees?

no because eli is not the only reason why we are losing. same way brees is not the sole reason the saints were losing. Eli needs to play better and he knows that but there are a lot of other problems such as bad play calls dropped passes, bad blocking, blown coverage's etc.

As far as eli being elite, in my heart i would say No because he is not consistent year to year. He is a top 5 Qb and he is a great one at that. The only problem is you dont know which eli you will get each year. Turnover machine Eli or Elite (last year) Eli.

I would describe Eli as a champion and a Winner. Peyton, Brees, and Rodgers are all better QBs but Eli has more rings than them. Elite is not everything.

Morehead State
11-14-2012, 09:07 AM
We can call anybody anything we want. Its just words.
But great QB's can't be making the kind of dumb plays Eli has been making. Our QB can't be making those plays if we want to win games. And ultimately we need to win games. Thats really all that matters. Some of you guys who need to put labels on guys miss the point completely.
Stop playing like **** Eli!!!
Drives me friggin nuts and it has to stop.

krankeybluechick
11-14-2012, 09:09 AM
Who cares what Phil Sims thinks
??? Does anyone think Eli cares? My guess is no. He is not the type that gives a rip about what anyone thinks of him. That's one of many reasons why I like him so much

Marvelousmik
11-14-2012, 09:10 AM
We can call anybody anything we want. Its just words.
But great QB's can't be making the kind of dumb plays Eli has been making. Our QB can't be making those plays if we want to win games. And ultimately we need to win games. Thats really all that matters. Some of you guys who need to put labels on guys miss the point completely.
Stop playing like **** Eli!!!
Drives me friggin nuts and it has to stop.

I agree. I am actually okay with occasional mistakes because no one is perfect. But you cant gift wrap footballs and hand it to defenders the way eli has these past few games. That is just awful

Morehead State
11-14-2012, 09:16 AM
I agree. I am actually okay with occasional mistakes because no one is perfect. But you cant gift wrap footballs and hand it to defenders the way eli has these past few games. That is just awful
Every QB makes mistakes. Every QB throws picks. But in today's NFL with the rules giving the passing game so many advantages, those picks should be kept at a minimum.
But those panicked throws in the midst of a pass rush have returned with a vengeance. That old, bad Eli has reared his ugly head. I really thought we were done with him. He had really started to show great pocket awareness and calmness. Now we're back to this.

I can't tell you how frustrating it is.

GameTime
11-14-2012, 09:24 AM
Every QB makes mistakes. Every QB throws picks. But in today's NFL with the rules giving the passing game so many advantages, those picks should be kept at a minimum.
But those panicked throws in the midst of a pass rush have returned with a vengeance. That old, bad Eli has reared his ugly head. I really thought we were done with him. He had really started to show great pocket awareness and calmness. Now we're back to this.

I can't tell you how frustrating it is.

I agree about the pocket awareness thing....its like WTF already. How can a guy who shows exceptional pocket awareness at times break down so horribly at aother times...
Trying to make somehting happen and just being stupid is two different things...
Come On Eli......we need the "Good Eli" back.....

RoanokeFan
11-14-2012, 09:35 AM

Eli has had periods of "awful" it's just the way it is. He's our QB and we want to win games. If we are going to win any more games, Eli has to play better and so does everyone else.

Moke
11-14-2012, 09:37 AM
[QUOTE=Marvelousmik;580724]I agree. I am actually okay with occasional mistakes because no one is perfect. But you cant gift wrap footballs and hand it to defenders the way eli has these past few games. That is just awful[/QUOTE

] Eli has had periods of "awful" it's just the way it us. He's our QB and we want to win games. If we are going to win any more games, Eli has to play better and so does everyone else.

Yes, all will be forgiven once Eli starts playing great. That's what happens with people in the board!

Giantterp
11-14-2012, 09:40 AM
Eli's a top NFL QB and tremendous in the clutch. However, thru the course of a season, Brady, Payton, Rodgers and Brees are clearly better. If I needed to pick a QB to win one game or to drive down the field for one series, i'll go with ELI (100%). If I needed to pick a QB to win 10 games in a season, I'm picking at least these guys maybe a few more (Ryan, Ben, ECT)...Eli's never been as consistent as those guys.

I dont think this has anything to do with making the HOF (although I think ELI has a good chance) or if Sims was elite. Those are mutually exclusive questions.

Dwinsballgames
11-14-2012, 09:40 AM
I said it when the "Elite" debate first began last year...... and I will say it again now...... Who is, and who is not Elite is all subjective and I honestly hate the term..... Some jackwagon came up with it just to have something to talk about on TV and now all the fans around the NFL are throwing it around like it has some concrete defined meaning.

As for Eli, or whoever comes after Eli..... Just keep racking up the hardware and forget about that stupid word "Elite".

I agree 100%

This is what it really comes down to. It's a stupid subjective term that cannot be measured or proven one way or the other.

Harooni
11-14-2012, 10:07 AM
elite is a dirty word. my idea of elite might be different then yours or phil simms. so those taking shots at simms for saying it have to realize its in the eye of the person saying it.

njg85m
11-14-2012, 10:08 AM
At least he's not throwing left handed INT's anymore..

blueomaha
11-14-2012, 10:14 AM
Simms can kiss my ***!LMAO...right on cue...

EliDaMANning
11-14-2012, 10:15 AM
According to Simms logic, Vick was elite in Atlanta.

ponch inda face
11-14-2012, 10:46 AM
Then why doesn't he freaking act like a lifelong GIANT and support his team? Strahan has no problem supporting his team. It would be one thing if Simms said "We know you have elite talent somewhere in there Eli. We've seen you do it before, so start actually playing like it already!". But he's not. He's ripping on a current member of the team. It would be like if Bucky Dent went out to the media and said "Jeter is nothing special" after the season the latter had in 2012...

But Phil is the media now. Its his job to give opinion-his opinion. Eli doesn't need his support and how can he be considered objective if he suppresses his opinion to support Eli just cuz he currently plays for the team he used to play for?

Phil was on B & C this morning to discuss the issue and he was pretty candid about it. He said he gave his opinion and realized as he was saying it that it would get blown up and cause people to lose their s. He considered for a quick second retracting but didn't because it was his opinion. He also discussed the word Elite and how this is not a term that was used in the NFL up until recently. Before Elite QBs were either Franchise or not. He said Eli is a Franchise QB. Elite almost makes it sound superhero-like. I didn't get to hear the whole thing so i don't know if they asked him who he considered Elite in the league.

TroyArcher
11-14-2012, 10:48 AM
So I guess Phil thinks Randall Cunningham and Donovan McNab were elite QB's as they made unbelievable plays but were losers. I loved Phil as a player, not so much as an analyst. He bends over backwards to show he is not a Giants fan.

Morehead State
11-14-2012, 10:50 AM
So I guess Phil thinks Randall Cunningham and Donovan McNab were elite QB's as they made unbelievable plays but were losers. I loved Phil as a player, not so much as an analyst. He bends over backwards to show he is not a Giants fan.
Randall Cunningham was great. And he killed us. Its actually a travesty that he's not a HOF'er.

Toadofsteel
11-14-2012, 11:39 AM

The thing is, you don't need to eliminate any ties to a team you played for or coached and become objective to the level of a robot in order to retain your credibility. You just need to be honest about your fandom. Strahan knows how to do that well. He will pick the Giants to win every chance he gets, but he also makes it painfully clear that it's a homer pick.

BuffyBlueII
11-14-2012, 12:25 PM
Simms earned his rings. He was injured late in the seasonDrew Bledsoe came off the bench in the playoffs and won the game on their SuperBowl run. Drew earned his ring.Drew Bledsoe did whatever was asked of him by Coach Bellichek to support Tom Brady. Phil Simms left at halftime of SuperBowl XXV.

jimsgints
11-14-2012, 12:44 PM
Phil Simms was a great Giants quarterback but why, why say this??? I know he gets paid for his opinion but does this mean Romo is an elite qb cause he makes unbelievable plays?? Eli has made unbelievable plays too. 2 That come to mind is sb 42 and sb 46. Man what does this guy have to do to get some respect??
Win two or three more SB's, then maybe. Maybe.. being sarcastic.

yo-ho
11-14-2012, 12:47 PM
Randall Cunningham was great. And he killed us. Its actually a travesty that he's not a HOF'er.

I totally agree with that, hell he even kicked our butts when he was with Minnesota in the playoffs. Randall Cunningham is what these guys like Cam Newton, RG3, and other so called running QBs should aspire to. Randall only ran when he had to, and was always looking down field as he began to run.

But regarding Eli, I don't know why TC won't pull him for at least a series and see if Carr can give a spark. Are these QBs so fragile emotionally that you can't pull them if they are having a stinker?

Rudyy
11-14-2012, 12:48 PM
I totally agree with that, hell he even kicked our butts when he was with Minnesota in the playoffs. Randall Cunningham is what these guys like Cam Newton, RG3, and other so called running QBs should aspire to. Randall only ran when he had to, and was always looking down field as he began to run.

But regarding Eli, I don't know why TC won't pull him for at least a series and see if Carr can give a spark. Are these QBs so fragile emotionally that you can't pull them if they are having a stinker?LOL PUT IN CARR?

sharick88
11-14-2012, 12:57 PM
17 more pages to go. Come on, make me my damn money!!!

sharick88
11-14-2012, 01:06 PM

But regarding Eli, I don't know why TC won't pull him for at least a series and see if Carr can give a spark. Are these QBs so fragile emotionally that you can't pull them if they are having a stinker?

Bench him for David Carr? With all due respect, that is probably one of the dumbest things I have read on these boards. You are entitled to your opinion of course, but I am also entitled to have an opinion on your opinion.

Dwinsballgames
11-14-2012, 01:09 PM
Bench him for David Carr? With all due respect, that is probably one of the dumbest things I have read on these boards. You are entitled to your opinion of course, but I am also entitled to have an opinion on your opinion.

and I'm entitled to have an opinion on your opinion of his opinion and in my opinion, your opinion of his opinion is a very good opinion, but that's just my opinion.

sharick88
11-14-2012, 01:23 PM
and I'm entitled to have an opinion on your opinion of his opinion and in my opinion, your opinion of his opinion is a very good opinion, but that's just my opinion.
lmao

BuffyBlueII
11-14-2012, 01:38 PM
The only Quarterbacks to get into the HOF on the first Ballot are Troy Aikman, Terry Bradshaw, John Elway,Jim Kelly, Dan Marino, Joe Montana, Warren Moon, Bart Starr, Roger Staubach, Johnny Unitas and Steve Young. I'm sorry, but two super bowl rings doesn't automatically qualify you for a first ballot HOF. He needs more credibility.

Outside of the 4th Quarter, Eli has never been a "Dominate" QB. He's been great for our team, but he doesn't control games like his brother does. He's the best at 2 minute drills, but a first ballot guy has to be 60 minutes of non-stop elite. Not this bi-polar crap he goes through every November and Early December.

Well, his regular season stats are better than Jim Kellys and are comparable to Terry Bradshaws. He has never played on a team that approached the talent those guys as well as Troy Aikman had around them. Eli Manning has won SuperBowls with 2 different sets of recievers and has had to adjust and augment his game play both times to make up for a soft defense.

Eli’s brother has never had a dominant run in the postseason that even approached the two that Eli did in winning the SuperBowls.

The HOF loves legend and they love mythic. Eli Manning is both of those. They will playing the highlights of the NFC Championship game against San Francisco 49ers as well as his brilliant performance in SuperBowl XLVI as he is enshrined in to Canton as a first time ballot.

Roosevelt
11-14-2012, 01:50 PM
http://i1138.photobucket.com/albums/n525/playthekeys/GIFS/tumblr_ldhgslFDi11qckkah.gif

LOL. Seriously?

I thought Eli was past it. But I did see signs (early in the season) when we were winning of him reverting back to some bad habits.

Roosevelt
11-14-2012, 01:55 PM
yeah come on, debate but taking it this far over the net is not cool. elicruzz and rosie if you must have a dance off

LOL.

This could get real ugly!

http://www.esquire.com/cm/esquire/images/oT/esq-starsky-and-hutch-club-scene-092910-xlg.jpg

Cool Papa B.
11-14-2012, 02:00 PM

Michael Strahan called out Tuck and the defense a few years ago. And he's definitely an all-time great Giant.

I don't agree with SImms said, but regardless of that he is an all-time great Giant and no one can deny that. And I've always said no pro athelete who played in New York has been crticized more than Simms. The guy could never get a break from the media and many of the fans when he was playing Eli is an elite QB who's going through a slump right now. He'll be back in form.

bigjeep
11-14-2012, 03:11 PM
I think we better draft or trade for a young QB soon as Eli's days seem to be numbered! How about we bring Tebow in?

Dwinsballgames
11-14-2012, 03:14 PM
I think we better draft or trade for a young QB soon as Eli's days seem to be numbered! How about we bring Tebow in?

Let's list his attributes:

1. he's young
2. um...I got nothin

bigjeep
11-14-2012, 04:41 PM
Let's list his attributes:

1. he's young
2. um...I got nothin

He's got God on his side!

Marvelousmik
11-14-2012, 04:41 PM

In my opinion, your opinion of his opinion about that other guy's opinion is also a good opinion.

Carr is the worst Qb in the NFL

Rudyy
11-14-2012, 04:42 PM
I dont think this comment was nearly as funny to you as it was to me. Carr in my opinion, is the worst qb in the NFL.People are insane.

TheEnigma
11-14-2012, 04:46 PM
Is Ryan Perriloux ready? Let's go get him from the couch. His last name is so much cooler too.

Marvelousmik
11-14-2012, 04:46 PM
People are insane.

damn rudyy do you have like an app on your phone that lets you know when someone quotes you? I edit it immedately because i thought the whole "opinion" thing was much funnier but it looks like you got to it before me lol

Marvelousmik
11-14-2012, 04:50 PM
Is Ryan Perriloux ready? Let's go get him from the couch. His last name is so much cooler too.

i actually thought he looked good during the preseason. He definitely played better than carr.

Rudyy
11-14-2012, 04:51 PM
damn rudyy do you have like an app on your phone that lets you know when someone quotes you? I edit it immedately because i thought the whole "opinion" thing was much funnier but it looks like you got to it before me lolHaha no. I'm avoiding my homework so I'm on here!

Harooni
11-14-2012, 05:02 PM
looks like homer vs hater has turned into old school fan vs young snotty fans

Rudyy
11-14-2012, 05:04 PM
looks like homer vs hater has turned into old school fan vs young snotty fansHey now, not ALL youngsters are snotty:(

Marvelousmik
11-14-2012, 05:07 PM
looks like homer vs hater has turned into old school fan vs young snotty fans

I am not sure how you got that video for your sig, but if its not too much to ask, could you send or link a video of the dropped pass by cruz? i had turned the game off so i didnt get to see it. And i am curious since ive been hearing a lot about it.

Tmurda1984
11-14-2012, 05:31 PM
Who do Phil Simms think he is? Too question a QB who is about to smash every franchise record in Giant history. If you stack up Eli and Phil Simms its not even close!!! Eli has the numbers and the rings and wasnt carried by a top end defense led by L.T., Harson, etc. If the Giants were to lose Eli, we would struggle to make the playoffs, When we lose Simms we still won the Superbowl lol. What a joke Phil Simms is, he was an average QB compared to the QBs that played in his era...Montana was head of shoulders better than Simms, You cant say that with Eli and the guys in his era. How can Tiki Barber get flamed, and we allow this jerk to run his mouth. Simms need to shut his mouth and baby his pathetic son Chris Simms, who was a failure and cried when Gruden called him soft. Phil Simms is a moron.

Harooni
11-14-2012, 05:48 PM
Hey now, not ALL youngsters are snotty:(
well im not old either but these 17 year olds have no idea who simms was.

and when we hang out in reston town center , ill find out if your snotty or not ;)

Morehead State
11-14-2012, 05:50 PM
Who do Phil Simms think he is? Too question a QB who is about to smash every franchise record in Giant history. If you stack up Eli and Phil Simms its not even close!!! Eli has the numbers and the rings and wasnt carried by a top end defense led by L.T., Harson, etc. If the Giants were to lose Eli, we would struggle to make the playoffs, When we lose Simms we still won the Superbowl lol. What a joke Phil Simms is, he was an average QB compared to the QBs that played in his era...Montana was head of shoulders better than Simms, You cant say that with Eli and the guys in his era. How can Tiki Barber get flamed, and we allow this jerk to run his mouth. Simms need to shut his mouth and baby his pathetic son Chris Simms, who was a failure and cried when Gruden called him soft. Phil Simms is a moron.

Who are you to question whether or not Phil was elite. Were you an elite NFL QB? Your argument is that only other elite QB's (which Phil was) can evaluate the "eliteness" of other QB's.

If not....what's your point?

Rudyy
11-14-2012, 05:50 PM
well im not old either but these 17 year olds have no idea who simms was. and when we hang out in reston town center , ill find out if your snotty or not ;)...HOW DO YOU KNOW ABOUT RESTON TOWN CENTER?

Harooni
11-14-2012, 05:54 PM
I am not sure how you got that video for your sig, but if its not too much to ask, could you send or link a video of the dropped pass by cruz? i had turned the game off so i didnt get to see it. And i am curious since ive been hearing a lot about it.

you mean this one? ill try and get the video or gif
http://media.nj.com/giants_impact/photo/11854017-large.jpg

Harooni
11-14-2012, 05:56 PM
...HOW DO YOU KNOW ABOUT RESTON TOWN CENTER? i live here too. i was at dr wash on centerville rd in chantilly today.

CowboysSuck
11-14-2012, 05:58 PM
Man, I thought his first thing there may have been slightly out of context or a weird question was asked of him.

Looks like he really is that jealous of Eli. Whatever it is, he is making himself look like a fool.

http://www.giants101.com/2012/11/14/phil-simms-stands-by-his-word-maintains-that-new-york-giants-qb-eli-manning-is-not-elite/

Rudyy
11-14-2012, 06:00 PM
Thanks for the update...

Rusty192
11-14-2012, 06:01 PM
ol' Phil has caused quite a stir.

Harooni
11-14-2012, 06:01 PM
jealous?? i doubt that, honest yes

Rudyy
11-14-2012, 06:02 PM
i live here too. i was at dr wash on centerville rd in chantilly today. Oh my God that's right by my house..this is great.

CowboysSuck
11-14-2012, 06:02 PM
jealous?? i doubt that, honest yes

oh, cmon haroon

nice sig, LOL gives me the giggles

Rusty192
11-14-2012, 06:03 PM
jealous?? i doubt that, honest yesHarooni's trying to go 2 for 2 with epically long threads....

CowboysSuck
11-14-2012, 06:04 PM
Oh my God that's right by my house..this is great.

Do you really ​want to know what Harooni looks like?

Hall of Fame
11-14-2012, 06:05 PM
i live here too. i was at dr wash on centerville rd in chantilly today.

Do you notice in your sig video clip that after the ball gets intercepted, the Bengals player that tackles Eli lays on Eli's back to prevent Eli from trying to tackle #90 lol, too funny. Poor Eli that guy prob weighs 300 lbs.

Harooni
11-14-2012, 06:05 PM
Do you really ​want to know what Harooni looks like? my pic is on my profile doh

Rudyy
11-14-2012, 06:07 PM
Do you really ​want to know what Harooni looks like?Das rood

Harooni
11-14-2012, 06:07 PM
Do you notice in your sig video clip that after the ball gets intercepted, the Bengals player that tackles Eli lays on Eli's back to prevent Eli from trying to tackle #90 lol, too funny. Poor Eli that guy prob weighs 300 lbs. yeah noticed that smart belly flop move.

syrup
11-14-2012, 06:08 PM
Phil Simms needs to shut up. Eli is clutch when it matters!

Rusty192
11-14-2012, 06:09 PM
Oh my God that's right by my house..this is great.Are you and Harooni flirting?

And I thought I'd seen it all......

Harooni
Das rood i know right. no respect for a first ballot HOF poster i guess.

syrup
I'll take Eli over Phil every single day. Simms needs to shut the eff up!

Hall of Fame
11-14-2012, 06:10 PM
yeah noticed that smart belly flop move.

Lol he was about to get up then saw it was intercepted then laid back on top of him haha.

Marvelousmik
11-14-2012, 06:12 PM
you mean this one? ill try and get the video or gif
http://media.nj.com/giants_impact/photo/11854017-large.jpg

yeah that one thanks

TheEnigma
11-14-2012, 06:13 PM
Are you and Harooni flirting?

And I thought I'd seen it all......

They would make a cute couple.

Rudyy
11-14-2012, 06:15 PM
Are you and Harooni flirting?And I thought I'd seen it all......awwwwwwwkwardddd..

Rudyy
11-14-2012, 06:16 PM
They would make a cute couple. -1

Rusty192
11-14-2012, 06:17 PM
awwwwwwwkwardddd..haha

Morehead State
11-14-2012, 06:19 PM
Phil could still kill Eli in a fight and he's older than me.

Harooni
11-14-2012, 06:27 PM

Whoa easy simms is connected guy

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y80/harooni/ept_sports_nfl_experts-956062339-1296940845.jpg

Morehead State
11-14-2012, 06:28 PM
Whoa easy simms is connected guy

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y80/harooni/ept_sports_nfl_experts-956062339-1296940845.jpg
And unlike Eli, Phil actually works out. (Don't make me post the pail at the beach photo again)

ELI_HOF_NYG
11-14-2012, 06:28 PM
Phil is just mad that he is now the 2nd best QB in giants history, plain and simple. phil played in one super bowl and was hurt for the second one,,,enter jeff hostetter who did not miss a beat..you think if eazy went down carr could fill his shoes? that would be an emphatic no. Eli is a stud, and he's our stud no matter what. simms makes it all that much more shameful for being a former giants great,,,,deal with it simms.

Harooni
11-14-2012, 06:30 PM
And unlike Eli, Phil actually works out. (Don't make me post the pail at the beach photo again) i always wanted the body of an nfl player and after seeing that pic i crossed it off my list. lol

Harooni
11-14-2012, 06:35 PM

http://i970.photobucket.com/albums/ae182/itsnachobucket/GIFs/bruceugh.gif

Rudyy
11-14-2012, 06:37 PM
http://i970.photobucket.com/albums/ae182/itsnachobucket/GIFs/bruceugh.gifHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA that was funny.

joemorrisforprez
11-14-2012, 06:38 PM
C'mon guys....only a little bit more to get to 40 pages!

Morehead State
11-14-2012, 06:39 PM
Phil is just mad that he is now the 2nd best QB in giants history, plain and simple. phil played in one super bowl and was hurt for the second one,,,enter jeff hostetter who did not miss a beat..you think if eazy went down carr could fill his shoes? that would be an emphatic no. Eli is a stud, and he's our stud no matter what. simms makes it all that much more shameful for being a former giants great,,,,deal with it simms.
Just as I'm reading "Eli is a stud" I'm watching Harooni's vid. of Eli's ridiculous pick.
Quite a contrast. (You have to admit he threw that pass like a girl.)

Rudyy
Harooni, forgive Rudy.

Rusty192
C'mon guys....only a little bit more to get to 40 pages!the road to 400!

only a few posts to go. lets do this!

Harooni
11-14-2012, 06:40 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA that was funny. great actor also btw.

now back to simms. Eli couldnt fill out Simm's swimming trunks. Let alone be the best Giants QB.

sharick88
11-14-2012, 06:40 PM

Most insightful post in this entire thread. You da man!!!

sharick88
11-14-2012, 06:42 PM
C'mon guys....only a little bit more to get to 40 pages!

I was hoping for 50, but it looks like this thread is losing its momentum

Harooni
11-14-2012, 06:42 PM
Harooni, forgive Rudy. ok but please tell me you believe that we are mutated offspring of extra terrestrial beings.at least give me that much.

Rusty192
11-14-2012, 06:43 PM
Just as I'm reading "Eli is a stud" I'm watching Harooni's vid. of Eli's ridiculous pick.
Quite a contrast. (You have to admit he threw that pass like a girl.)yeah cuz this guy is the epitome of suave.

http://media.lockerdome.com/uploads/5a3b8a7f865511c4553538e3e5e5af36_large

TheEnigma
11-14-2012, 06:44 PM
great actor also btw.

now back to simms. Eli couldnt fill out Simm's swimming trunks. Let alone be the best Giants QB.

Best Giants QB will be Johnny "Football" Manziel. He beat Alabama as a freshman which is more impressive than some measly Superbowl MVP awards.

Morehead State
I was hoping for 50, but it looks like this thread is losing its momentum
You know Morehead is the only guy here who can carry a thread for 50 pages. Don't ya G?

Harooni
yeah cuz this guy is the epitome of suave.

hahaha i actually Laughed out loud. nice one

Rudyy
11-14-2012, 06:45 PM
ok but please tell me you believe that we are mutated offspring of extra terrestrial beings.at least give me that much.Whatever makes you happy..so yes haha.

Morehead State
11-14-2012, 06:45 PM
yeah cuz this guy is the epitome of suave.

Tou-friggin-che!

That really cracked me up though.

Harooni
11-14-2012, 06:46 PM
Best Giants QB will be Johnny "Football" Manziel. He beat Alabama as a freshman which is more impressive than some measly Superbowl MVP awards.

well this debate is crazy because Warner was the best QB to wear a giants jersey. he was a Giant afterall.

Morehead State
11-14-2012, 06:47 PM
Holy crap I'm still laughing at that Phil/Tea bag thing.

Harooni
11-14-2012, 06:49 PM
Whatever makes you happy..so yes haha.

http://img3.joyreactor.com/pics/post/funny-pictures-auto-rage-comics-Giorgio-Tsoukalos-388693.jpeg

Harooni
11-14-2012, 06:50 PM
Holy crap I'm still laughing at that Phil/Tea bag thing. thats the best gif ever. Rusty is the man

Rudyy
11-14-2012, 06:51 PM
http://img3.joyreactor.com/pics/post/funny-pictures-auto-rage-comics-Giorgio-Tsoukalos-388693.jpegI hope I didn't put you in that unfortunate situation haha.

Harooni
11-14-2012, 06:53 PM
I hope I didn't put you in that unfortunate situation haha. no lol i dont keep female friends too much drama and nonsense. haha

Rudyy
11-14-2012, 06:55 PM
no lol i dont keep female friends too much drama and nonsense. hahaagreed.

Rusty192
11-14-2012, 06:55 PM
Holy crap I'm still laughing at that Phil/Tea bag thing.Glad I could help. lol

Rudyy
11-14-2012, 06:56 PM
Glad I could help. lolYou're actually being useful? Good job!

Harooni
11-14-2012, 06:59 PM
call me when ELi puts an 80's workout tape together.

http://youtu.be/MlA-_rooBaM

sharick88
11-14-2012, 07:01 PM
You know Morehead is the only guy here who can carry a thread for 50 pages. Don't ya G?

You, Lockhart, and ThurstonHowell

Rusty192
11-14-2012, 07:02 PM
call me when ELi puts an 80's workout tape together.

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/MlA-_rooBaM?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MlA-_rooBaM?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>I think as for as dorkyness, with that video Phil has Eli beat.

Rusty192
11-14-2012, 07:04 PM
You're actually being useful? Good job!You're just jealous cuz Amber Heard is my wife.

Marvelousmik
11-14-2012, 07:05 PM

morehead cheated. he started the first thread questioning eli's elite status after coming off of a superbowl MVP. And Eli had a bad performance the previous game.

Anyone could have gotten 50 pages from that!

Rudyy
11-14-2012, 07:05 PM
You're just jealous cuz Amber Heard is my wife. lol totally

Sarcasman
11-14-2012, 07:07 PM
"No, he is not one of the elites," Simms said in quotes distributed by CBS. "Because when I hear the word elite, I'm thinking about guys that can make unbelievable plays on the field by themselves. There are very few quarterbacks in that category.

"So yes, Eli has been a tremendous team player. He has been MVP of the Super Bowl twice. I know that. But the way I look at it, the answer is no."

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/giants/simms-eli-nfl-elite-qbs-article-1.1201145#ixzz2C8Eaubto

Here we go again.....

Phil Simms was, is and will always remain one of my favorite Giants players ever.

And no, I'm not being sarcastic.

Rusty192
11-14-2012, 07:07 PM
lol totallyYou can come over and look at her if you want.

Rudyy
11-14-2012, 07:09 PM
You can come over and look at her if you want.Channing Tatum says he needs me tonight

Rusty192
11-14-2012, 07:10 PM
Channing Tatum says he needs me tonightstay away from convicts if you can.

Rudyy
11-14-2012, 07:12 PM
stay away from convicts if you can.He's not a convict?

sharick88
11-14-2012, 07:13 PM
morehead cheated. he started the first thread questioning eli's elite status after coming off of a superbowl MVP. And Eli had a bad performance the previous game.

Anyone could have gotten 50 pages from that!

lmao

Harooni
11-14-2012, 07:18 PM
im running out of points. maybe talk about hairstyle now. eli looks like he goes to super cuts.

Marvelousmik
11-14-2012, 07:25 PM
Since this thread has gotten way off topic, here is a random funny video..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Db8uaWtzR60&feature=fvwrel

discuss

Morehead State
11-14-2012, 07:31 PM
OK G that friggin hurts.

sharick88
11-14-2012, 07:52 PM
OK G that friggin hurts.

Haha

Sarcasman
11-14-2012, 08:50 PM
I mean if Simms, Warner Toomer, Tiki, Shockey Plaxico and Strahan said it at one point. Can we really say its all them and they are wrong?

I'd be surprised if the cumulative IQ if that esteemed group hits 200.

And 130 of that total would be Simms.

Sarcasman
11-14-2012, 08:55 PM
Im waiting for Kerry collins to weigh in on the subject.

He heard Ray Lewis might post so he's hiding under his couch.

Sarcasman
11-14-2012, 08:57 PM
I knew this thread was going to turn into Eli Manning vs Phil Simms.

Amazing.

Sarcasman
11-14-2012, 09:01 PM
No. Phil tore his knee up in a pre season game in (think it was) 1981. I also think it was against the Jets. He was laying in the endzone in pain while the crowd cheered.
Its incredible what Phil had to overcome to do what he did later in his career.

I remember that, I think he was hurt on a sack or on one of the million throws he made where he released the ball a tenth of a second before being slaughtered.

I was sure that was gonna be his year. I was so pissed off, I punched my buddy in the face that day for cheering.

We're still friends but I don't forgive him. Jerk.

Sarcasman
11-14-2012, 09:09 PM
Fight Club?

Let's not talk about it.

BParcells777
11-14-2012, 09:10 PM
What a lot of you younger guys do not know is that Wellington Mara decided to walk Phil to the parking lot rather than pay him his last 5 Million dollars to play out his contract.....Phil felt he still had the goods. and to be honest the horrific Ray Handley era followed

Phil secretly depises the Giants for what they, in his mind, did to him.......Mara also sent Parcells packing but it was never reported that way.
Parcells also despises the Giants

Sarcasman
11-14-2012, 09:12 PM

I'm gonna need someone to explain to me how Aikman crashed that party.

BParcells777
11-14-2012, 09:15 PM
I'm gonna need someone to explain to me how Aikman crashed that party.

and Warren Moon got in there for what????? How many rings does Warren have? Marino too always seemed to xhalk up the yds but never win the big game

Coughlin and the Jags sent Marino packing 62-7

Sarcasman
11-14-2012, 09:15 PM

+1

Sarcasman
11-14-2012, 09:23 PM
well this debate is crazy because Warner was the best QB to wear a giants jersey. he was a Giant afterall.

Charlie Connerly's great, great, great grandson is gonna kick your *** for that.

Sarcasman
11-14-2012, 09:48 PM
and Warren Moon got in there for what????? How many rings does Warren have? Marino too always seemed to xhalk up the yds but never win the big game

Coughlin and the Jags sent Marino packing 62-7

It's not all about championships. Marino was other-worldly-good.

Gmen2005
11-14-2012, 09:50 PM
Cool. As long as he keeps winning us super bowls I couldn't care less what people call him.

Morehead State
11-14-2012, 10:01 PM
What a lot of you younger guys do not know is that Wellington Mara decided to walk Phil to the parking lot rather than pay him his last 5 Million dollars to play out his contract.....Phil felt he still had the goods. and to be honest the horrific Ray Handley era followed

Phil secretly depises the Giants for what they, in his mind, did to him.......Mara also sent Parcells packing but it was never reported that way.
Parcells also despises the Giants
Both those points are pure fantasy. Phil loved Wellington Mara until the day he died. I'm sure he was angry after being released by George Young, but he loved Mr. Mara.
Secondly, Parcells stuck the Giants by quitting after the draft of 1991 where the only option the Giants had was to hire from inside, which was Ray Handley. It was Parcells who quit....and stuck the team in the process. Like they were going to fire a HC who just won his 2nd SB.

Morehead State
11-14-2012, 10:04 PM
Both those points are pure fantasy. Phil loved Wellington Mara until the day he died. I'm sure he was angry after being released by George Young, but he loved Mr. Mara.
Secondly, Parcells stuck the Giants by quitting after the draft of 1991 where the only option the Giants had was to hire from inside, which was Ray Handley. It was Parcells who quit....and stuck the team in the process. Like they were going to fire a HC who just won his 2nd SB.
Oh Yeah....and Ray Handley was already gone when Phil played his last season. His last year was played for Dan Reeves. The Ray Handley mess was well before that.

Rat_bastich
11-14-2012, 10:12 PM
Oh Yeah....and Ray Handley was already gone when Phil played his last season. His last year was played for Dan Reeves. The Ray Handley mess was well before that.

Yep, I was an observer at the last Giants training camp that Simms attended at Fairleigh ****inson. Kent Graham and Dave Brown were the quarterbacks and it was pretty much pre-determined by Reeves that Brown was to be the man. Brown received a majority of the snaps. That was actually LT's return from his achilles injury as well, of which he tore against the Packers the year before.

Hessian
11-14-2012, 10:25 PM
This thread needs a butt plug...

Roosevelt
11-14-2012, 10:40 PM
http://boards.giants.com/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by BuffyBlueII http://boards.giants.com/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://boards.giants.com/showthread.php?p=580159#post580159)
If you take Eli Manning and put him in the system that Phil Simms was in, Eli would have dominated that era. The system Phil Simms was in was painless and seamless. Eli would have thrived with that O line and run game. Heck, if Eli Manning were the QB back then, Mark Bavarro may have put up Gronkowski numbers. Our O line and run game was so great that when Hoss, a guy that ran a 4.28 40 took over, he rarely had to run.

I disagree for two reasons. While we had a strong group in the Surburbanites and a great RB in Joe Morris, we were weak at WR. If you watched the Giants back then you know how Phil sat back there waiting and waiting for guys to get open without any regard for the pounding he was about to take. Eli is not that type of QB. I see Eli struggling with the pressure and quite possibly going into the 'chuck and duck' mode instead giving the WR the extra time needed.

The other thing is that Parcells always looked to run out the clock the moment we got a lead, so Phil had to adapt to that and become a game manager. That meant: run, run, pass. Every player ay any position feels better when they can get into a rhythm. Parcells' strategy did not allow that for Phil, so many times he ended up throwing on average about 20 times a game - all when everyone and his mother knew he had to throw. No way do I see Eli being successful in that environment.

I think Phil Simms would have had issues with this system under Gillbride. I am not saying that he would not have gotten it but it would have taken him longer than Eli. Heck, it took Phil awhile to get the system he was in down and that one was simple as it gets.

First off Eli is still struggling with Gilbride's system so I'm not sure you should even speculate about this.

But anyway, things are so different now. For instance, there was no such thing as a QB coach for most of Phil's career. They just didn't study film and pay attention to every detail the way they do now.

The other thing when talking about the Giants system is you are failing to acknowledge Parcells' "interference" with Ron Erhardt's game plan. Ron and Phil rarely got to run their offense because of Bill Parcells insistence on running the ball the moment they got a lead, whereas Tom for the most part allows Kevin and Eli to throw whenever they want.

I'm not spewing angst at Phil but in my opinion, Eli is a better QB.

And you know what they say about opinions - they are just like a-holes. Everyone has one and they all stink. ;)

Rusty192
11-14-2012, 11:09 PM
Eli is not that type of QB. I see Eli struggling with the pressure and quite possibly going into the 'chuck and duck' mode instead giving the WR the extra time needed.Not true. In the touchdown to Cruz against the Redskins, Eli got drilled the second he released the ball. He knew he was going to get killed, stayed in the pocket, and threw it downfield to hit Cruz in stride for the game winner.

BuffyBlueII
11-14-2012, 11:22 PM

I have to agree with you on this one. Phil Simms always spoke fondly of Mr. Mara. I do think that Phil can be a schmuck sometimes but he will always be a NY Giant legend. Phil was a very special talent with a laser canon arm that under a different HC would have probably thrown for 50,000+ yards. He was a tough SOB that was a real character too. Like Joe Namath, what he brought to the game went far beyond stats.

Tuna screwed us and he purposely did it. As smart as the guy is, he was always a spoiled brat with an enormous ego. I still think that it was Bill Bellichek that was the real genius on those NY Giants teams and judging by his success since then, it looks like I am right.

Roosevelt
11-14-2012, 11:22 PM
Not true. In the touchdown to Cruz against the Redskins, Eli got drilled the second he released the ball. He knew he was going to get killed, stayed in the pocket, and threw it downfield to hit Cruz in stride for the game winner.

You can't use just one example. And right now Eli is not that same QB. Eli started throwing off his back foot with feigned pressure on him early this year.

Rusty192
11-14-2012, 11:27 PM
You can't use just one example. And right now Eli is not that same QB. Eli started throwing off his back foot with feigned pressure on him early this year.There isn't just one example of this. There are many more. We've all seen them. You made it sound like Eli is always scared to take a hit instead of biting the bullet and making a play, and Phil was so great because he wasn't.

BuffyBlueII
11-14-2012, 11:34 PM
I disagree for two reasons. While we had a strong group in the Surburbanites and a great RB in Joe Morris, we were weak at WR. If you watched the Giants back then you know how Phil sat back there waiting and waiting for guys to get open without any regard for the pounding he was about to take. Eli is not that type of QB. I see Eli struggling with the pressure and quite possibly going into the 'chuck and duck' mode instead giving the WR the extra time needed.

The other thing is that Parcells always looked to run out the clock the moment we got a lead, so Phil had to adapt to that and become a game manager. That meant: run, run, pass. Every player ay any position feels better when they can get into a rhythm. Parcells' strategy did not allow that for Phil, so many times he ended up throwing on average about 20 times a game - all when everyone and his mother knew he had to throw. No way do I see Eli being successful in that environment.

First off Eli is still struggling with Gilbride's system so I'm not sure you should even speculate about this.

But anyway, things are so different now. For instance, there was no such thing as a QB coach for most of Phil's career. They just didn't study film and pay attention to every detail the way they do now.

The other thing when talking about the Giants system is you are failing to acknowledge Parcells' "interference" with Ron Erhardt's game plan. Ron and Phil rarely got to run their offense because of Bill Parcells insistence on running the ball the moment they got a lead, whereas Tom for the most part allows Kevin and Eli to throw whenever they want.

And you know what they say about opinions - they are just like a-holes. Everyone has one and they all stink. ;)

The system Eli Manning is playing in is not QB friendly at all. I really think that another OC would make a world of difference. Now, I am not saying that KGs system is bad but it one that you don’t need when you have a QB as talented as Eli. Perhaps with a decent O line, it is a better system but unfotunately Eli has never had a very good O line. Eli Manning has made the most out of a very flawed system. I don’t think Phil would have taken to it.

Eli ducking and chucking? I have no idea how you are seeing this. Eli may try to force passes and throw picks more than he should but the man hangs in the pocket. Phil Simms also handeled pocket pressure well but he just wasn’t as durable as Eli.

Our play calling when we have the lead is shaky at best. We often get too conservative and it has cost us dearly. The miracle at meadowlands 2 was a prime example of going from what worked to being too conservative. However, if we had a good O line and a good RB like Tuna had then we may be more successful running when we have the lead.

Eli Manning would have thrived if he had played for Bill Parcells on that team. Eli Manning is an old school tough SOB and Parcells would have loved him. He would have treated a lot like he did Drew Bledsoe when he drafted him.

My opinion is right and yours is wrong, regardless of what it smells like. :)

Roosevelt
11-14-2012, 11:40 PM
The system Eli Manning is playing in is not QB friendly at all. I really think that another OC would make a world of difference. Now, I am not saying that KGs system is bad but it one that you don’t need when you have a QB as talented as Eli. Perhaps with a decent O line, it is a better system but unfotunately Eli has never had a very good O line. Eli Manning has made the most out of a very flawed system. I don’t think Phil would have taken to it.

Eli ducking and chucking? I have no idea how you are seeing this. Eli may try to force passes and throw picks more than he should but the man hangs in the pocket. Phil Simms also handeled pocket pressure well but he just wasn’t as durable as Eli.

Our play calling when we have the lead is shaky at best. We often get too conservative and it has cost us dearly. The miracle at meadowlands 2 was a prime example of going from what worked to being too conservative. However, if we had a good O line and a good RB like Tuna had then we may be more successful running when we have the lead.

Eli Manning would have thrived if he had played for Bill Parcells on that team. Eli Manning is an old school tough SOB and Parcells would have loved him. He would have treated a lot like he did Drew Bledsoe when he drafted him.

My opinion is right and yours is wrong, regardless of what it smells like. :)

Yours is opinion.. Mine is fact. ;)

Roosevelt
11-14-2012, 11:45 PM
There isn't just one example of this. There are many more. We've all seen them. You made it sound like Eli is always scared to take a hit instead of biting the bullet and making a play, and Phil was so great because he wasn't.

Eli has a decent feel for pressure and is very good at maneuvering just enough to get off a pass, but no, I wouldn't say Eli is anywhere near Phil in being fearless in the face of pressure. Eli protects his body and Phil didn't.

BuffyBlueII
11-14-2012, 11:46 PM
Yours is opinion.. Mine is fact. ;)

Lol....hehehehehehe.......me right you wrong.......:)

BuffyBlueII
11-14-2012, 11:47 PM
Eli has a decent feel for pressure and is very good at maneuvering just enough to get off a pass, but no, I wouldn't say Eli is anywhere near Phil in being fearless in the face of pressure. Eli protects his body and Phil didn't.

Obviously you didn’t watch the NFC Championship Game against San Francisco 49ers. Also, Phil Simms had a better offensive line than Eli Manning does.

Rusty192
11-14-2012, 11:59 PM
Eli has a decent feel for pressure and is very good at maneuvering just enough to get off a pass, but no, I wouldn't say Eli is anywhere near Phil in being fearless in the face of pressure. Eli protects his body and Phil didn't.If this is about who's the tougher QB its not tipped in Phil's favor as much as you'd like to admit. Eli maneuvers around in the pocket and does have a feel for pressure, I don't care, the dudes 3rd all-time in the league for consecutive starts. You can't do that and not be tough in this league. The notion that Phil was so much more resilient than Manning is false. The dude takes plenty of hits. Many other QB's would have crumbled in the NFCCG. Which means no SB.

BuffyBlueII
11-15-2012, 12:07 AM
If this is about who's the tougher QB its not tipped in Phil's favor as much as you'd like to admit. Eli maneuvers around in the pocket and does have a feel for pressure, I don't care, the dudes 3rd all-time in the league for consecutive starts. You can't do that and not be tough in this league. The notion that Phil was so much more resilient than Manning is false. The dude takes plenty of hits. Many other QB's would have crumbled in the NFCCG. Which means no SB.

Rusty, I completely agree with you on this. I have no idea how folks just expect it to be a statement of fact that Phil Simms was tougher than Eli Manning is. I watched Phil play and i have obviously watched Eli play and there is no doubt that Eli Manning has taken the harder hits. Phil was tough but not as tough as Eli Manning.

PennState1
11-15-2012, 03:03 AM
Phil is hitting that point in life when you worry about your legacy. He sees his fading as Eli begins to erase his remaing records and the feeling among Giants fans that he was the greatest Giant QB ever...that would be Eli.

bigjeep
11-15-2012, 07:23 AM
Fans forget that Phil Simms lost his starting job to backup Hoss! Does anyone think that will happen to Eli Manning. Simms was carried by the Defense through most of his career. Eli doesn't have that great Defense behind him. He has to win games with a few minutes left in the game because our defense just plain SUCKS! This defense today is HIGHLY overated!

Harooni
11-15-2012, 07:30 AM
yeah because we win 2 sb's with holding brady to under 18 points. some of you are delusional. the offense sputters most of the game with 3 and outs and fg's and manages to put up a score in the 4th qtr and are hero's.

Gimaniac
11-15-2012, 08:13 AM
Key difference between the 2 QBs is durability. Both were great QBs, but Simms was injured more, and at key junctures in his career.

A lot of people take for granted Eli's durability, but because of it he has 2 SB MVPs to Simms 1.

That legacy is why Eli will be remembered as NYs greatest. Deal with it Phil.

bigjeep
11-15-2012, 08:48 AM
yeah because we win 2 sb's with holding brady to under 18 points. some of you are delusional. the offense sputters most of the game with 3 and outs and fg's and manages to put up a score in the 4th qtr and are hero's.

Just trying to keep it going! LOL!

Morehead State
11-15-2012, 09:04 AM
There are very few guys in the league today that had the fearlessness in the pocket that Phil had. The two that come to mind are Brady and Ben. Peyton is great, but he has that chuck and duck tendency like Eli.

Morehead State
11-15-2012, 09:05 AM
Fans forget that Phil Simms lost his starting job to backup Hoss! Does anyone think that will happen to Eli Manning. Simms was carried by the Defense through most of his career. Eli doesn't have that great Defense behind him. He has to win games with a few minutes left in the game because our defense just plain SUCKS! This defense today is HIGHLY overated!
Only because Ray Handley was an idiot.

CowboysSuck
11-15-2012, 09:07 AM
There are very few guys in the league today that had the fearlessness in the pocket that Phil had. The two that come to mind are Brady and Ben. Peyton is great, but he has that chuck and duck tendency like Eli.

Did you just say Eli "chucks and ducks"?

Morehead State
11-15-2012, 09:53 AM
Did you just say Eli "chucks and ducks"? Peyton does the same thing.
Neither guys tends to stand tall in the pocket and take direct hits. I'm not saying thats a terrible thing. its certainly self preservation. Brady's standing in the pocket the way he does got his knee torn up.
It just is what it is.

gumby74
11-15-2012, 10:20 AM
It's not all about championships. Marino was other-worldly-good.

It's unfortunate that most of the people here were unable to watch Marino in his prime. I can't speak about the old timers, but in my generation, he was the best and it's not even close.

Roosevelt
11-15-2012, 10:40 AM
If this is about who's the tougher QB its not tipped in Phil's favor as much as you'd like to admit. Eli maneuvers around in the pocket and does have a feel for pressure, I don't care, the dudes 3rd all-time in the league for consecutive starts. You can't do that and not be tough in this league. The notion that Phil was so much more resilient than Manning is false. The dude takes plenty of hits. Many other QB's would have crumbled in the NFCCG. Which means no SB.

I'm not necessarily knocking Eli for trying to avoid getting hit because the guy hasn't missed a game. But there is a difference in the way these two play/ed the game in that regard. Phil would hang in there and get killed, while Eli tries his damnedest not to get touched.

And I agree about the NFCCG. That was one helluva performance from Eli. He got the crap knocked out of him and just kept at it.

BuffyBlueII
11-15-2012, 10:50 AM

We held Tom Brady to 17 points in SuperBowl XLVI because Eli Manning slowed the game down and he and NY Giants offense controlled time of possession for almost 38 minutes. That was the best defense that day.

NY Giants offense led by Eli Manning started SuperBowl XLII with a 9:59 drive that set the tempo of the game. We kept Tom Brady on the sidelines for 2/3 of the 1st quarter and it was the first time all year that NE Patriots didnít score till 2nd quarter.

In SuperBowl XLVI, NE Patriots hit Eli more than NY Giants hit Tommy. Their defense was way more physical than ours and we almost lost that game but Wes Welker bailed our defense out.

In both SuperBowls, Eli Manningís performance was the deciding factor in the games. Heck, guess what? They even voted him MVP for both those games.

Eli Manning thrives in a horribly predictable offensive system under an OC whose time in NFL has passed. We donít have the offensive line or running game to protect a lead and we have a field goal kicker that can not hit one over 50 yards

If Phil Simms played under Kevin Gillbride he would constantly be throwing fits on the sidelines. Heck, he did that with Tuna fatso enough times.

BuffyBlueII
11-15-2012, 10:53 AM
I'm not necessarily knocking Eli for trying to avoid getting hit because the guy hasn't missed a game. But there is a difference in the way these two play/ed the game in that regard. Phil would hang in there and get killed, while Eli tries his damnedest not to get touched.

And I agree about the NFCCG. That was one helluva performance from Eli. He got the crap knocked out of him and just kept at it.

That is a ridiculous statement. Eli Manning hangs in the pocket. He takes hits and continues to play wheras Phil Simms would not have completed the game had he been hit that hard.Phil Simms liked to talk about how tough he was but he was not nearly as tough or as durable as Eli Manning.

Roosevelt
11-15-2012, 10:55 AM

Hoss was Phil's back-up and was a solid QB who went on to become a starting quarterback as most of us know. But we also know that Hoss was not as good a QB as Phil. So what are really talking?

We are talking about the decision of the head coach that picked Hoss ahead of Phil. So now bigjeep, please tell everyone who was our head coach at that time and what he's doing now?

Now when you listen to prominent ex-players and coaches talk about Phil they all talk highly of him and many believe he was underrated. Of course Wellington Mara thought so much of Phil that the Giants retired his jersey. Not too bad for a guy you claim was carried by his team.

I also must question why you are calling out only our defense when our entire team has been slumping? Have you actually watched Eli play the last few games? Do you like what you see from our QB?

BuffyBlueII
11-15-2012, 10:59 AM
The claims that Eli chucks and ducks is ridiculous. The guy stands tall in the pocket and takes hits that knock other QBs out of the game.

BuffyBlueII
11-15-2012, 11:05 AM
Hoss was Phil's back-up and was a solid QB who went on to become a starting quarterback as most of us know. But we also know that Hoss was not as good a QB as Phil. So what are really talking?

We are talking about the decision of the head coach that picked Hoss ahead of Phil. So now bigjeep, please tell everyone who was our head coach at that time and what he's doing now?

Now when you listen to prominent ex-players and coaches talk about Phil they all talk highly of him and many believe he was underrated. Of course Wellington Mara thought so much of Phil that the Giants retired his jersey. Not too bad for a guy you claim was carried by his team.

I also must question why you are calling out only our defense when our entire team has been slumping? Have you actually watched Eli play the last few games? Do you like what you see from our QB?

The very fact that a backup took over the reigns and won playoffs and SuperBowl is iondicative of how good the team around Phil Simms was. Phil didnít have to do anything extraordinary to win.

Phil Simms won because of the team and system around him. Eli Manning wins in spite of the system and team around him. Huge difference.

Now, do you think we would even win a game if Eliís backup came in?

EliDaMANning
11-15-2012, 11:22 AM
LOLOLOL I can't believe some of you old timers actually consider Eli a chuck and duck QB.

And Roosevelt, did you just say Eli tries to avoid contact and then bring up the NFCCG when he got drilled constantly? A bit contradictory there. Of course a QB should try to avoid contact my friend. I want my QB to be healthy and have the 3rd longest consecutive games played streak while you can go with the guy who gets his ribs broken because he is "tough".

joemorrisforprez
11-15-2012, 11:32 AM
C'mon guys......we need 50 pages!

50 pages or bust!!!!

sharick88
11-15-2012, 12:16 PM
C'mon guys......we need 50 pages!

50 pages or bust!!!!

Gotta make goal!!!

sharick88
11-15-2012, 12:17 PM
Only because Ray Handley was an idiot.

Calling Ray Handley an idiot is being way too nice. The snowball game against the chargers remains one of my worst days as a giants fan.

GameTime
11-15-2012, 12:20 PM
Eli....def takes hits. He may not seem as stout in the pocket as others but he def takes hits while he throws.

Rusty192
11-15-2012, 12:52 PM

And I agree about the NFCCG. That was one helluva performance from Eli. He got the crap knocked out of him and just kept at it.You seem hell bent on stating that Simms was a braver and tougher QB than Eli. Agree to disagree lol.

Rusty192
11-15-2012, 12:57 PM
Eli....def takes hits. He may not seem as stout in the pocket as others but he def takes hits while he throws.I'd say him and Romo take the most vicious hits I have seen in the league on a regular basis.

bigjeep
11-15-2012, 01:19 PM
The claims that Eli chucks and ducks is ridiculous. The guy stands tall in the pocket and takes hits that knock other QBs out of the game.

Sounds like a good name for Eli's first restaurant! "Eli's chuck and duck"

Rudyy
11-15-2012, 01:20 PM
Sounds like a good name for Eli's first restaurant!Eli's first restaurant is going to be a steak joint. "OMAHA! OMAHA! Steaks"

Morehead State
11-15-2012, 01:22 PM
Calling Ray Handley an idiot is being way too nice. The snowball game against the chargers remains one of my worst days as a giants fan.
And that poor guy that the fans threw snowballs at was killed in a plane crash to to long after that.

bigjeep
11-15-2012, 01:22 PM

" So now bigjeep, please tell everyone who was our head coach at that time and what he's doing now?"

Vince Lombardi?

sharick88
11-15-2012, 01:25 PM
Just to update you guys, Phil Simms also said that Warren Moon and Dan Marino weren't elite quarterbacks either.

GameTime
11-15-2012, 01:26 PM
Just to update you guys, Phil Simms also said that Warren Moon and Dan Marino weren't elite quarterbacks either.
so he is wrong two more times then as well...lol

Rusty192
11-15-2012, 01:27 PM
Just to update you guys, Phil Simms also said that Warren Moon and Dan Marino weren't elite quarterbacks either.I also heard he said vanilla was better than chocolate. What an ***

sharick88
11-15-2012, 01:28 PM
so he is wrong two more times then as well...lol

Add Dan Fouts to his list of non elite QB's as well

http://nesn.com/2012/11/phil-simms-says-eli-manning-dan-marino-warren-moon-dan-fouts-are-not-elite-quarterbacks/

primetime
11-15-2012, 01:38 PM
Add Dan Fouts to his list of non elite QB's as well

http://nesn.com/2012/11/phil-simms-says-eli-manning-dan-marino-warren-moon-dan-fouts-are-not-elite-quarterbacks/
Phil is entitled to his opinion, but he seems way off base on his comments. Dan Marino, Dan Fouts and Warren Moon are hall of fame qb's with phenominal stats to back them. But then he states A. Rodgers, P. Manning and Tom Brady are elite qb's. Could you imagine if the great qb's of the past played in the league today with the rules to benefit offenses? Marino would throw for 6,000 yards... I'll chalk up Phil's statements as to not putting much thought into it and just speaking what was on his mind at the moment.

CowboysSuck
11-15-2012, 01:51 PM
Phil Simms is jealous. Its pretty obvious. All he is doing is proclaiming this to the world.

LOL at Simms.....LOLOL ROFL LMAO @ Simms.

sharick88
11-15-2012, 01:54 PM
Phil Simms is jealous. Its pretty obvious. All he is doing is proclaiming this to the world.

LOL at Simms.....LOLOL ROFL LMAO @ Simms.

LMMFAO @ this post!!

Ruttiger711
11-15-2012, 02:07 PM
Interesting soundbite/bumper they are playing on Sirius from John Madden - Im paraphrasing a bit here:

"Eli Manning is absolutely an elite quarterback. I don't know if in the history of the NFL that there has ever been a quarterback that was elite ALL the time. He's won too many big games... he's done too many good things not to be considered elite."

Rusty192
11-15-2012, 02:12 PM
I don't know if in the history of the NFL that there has ever been a quarterback that was elite ALL the time. "yeah but last year was a fluke!!!!

Roosevelt
11-15-2012, 02:23 PM
The very fact that a backup took over the reigns and won playoffs and SuperBowl is iondicative of how good the team around Phil Simms was. Phil didnít have to do anything extraordinary to win.

Phil Simms won because of the team and system around him. Eli Manning wins in spite of the system and team around him. Huge difference.

Now, do you think we would even win a game if Eliís backup came in?

The fact that we won with Hoss is a combination of things. Excellence in coaching, and player execution of that game plan, along with the added dimension Hoss brought with his legs. I know you've thrown a lot of praise at our o-line back then but if my memory is correct, Hoss got the crap beat out of him despite being able to run.

I absolutely think we can win a game with David Carr at quarterback.

I also believe there is no way in hell we would have won the Super Bowl in 2007 without Plaxico. If Eli didn't have Plax that year it would have been real ugly around here.

Anyway, why is it people feel the need to try and rip Phil. Phil is #1 color guy on CBS, and he gets paid to talk about football. All the fuss is silly.

Besides some guys are big Simms fans and others love Eli. To each his own.

Roosevelt
11-15-2012, 02:31 PM
LOLOLOL I can't believe some of you old timers actually consider Eli a chuck and duck QB.

And Roosevelt, did you just say Eli tries to avoid contact and then bring up the NFCCG when he got drilled constantly? A bit contradictory there. Of course a QB should try to avoid contact my friend. I want my QB to be healthy and have the 3rd longest consecutive games played streak while you can go with the guy who gets his ribs broken because he is "tough".

C'mon, how is it contradictory? If Eli sees the pressure he tries to avoid it. Of course he doesn't always see it though.

But I agree with you that it has helped him to not miss a game so it is a positive thing. Simms even acknowledge it, by admitting that if he had played that way he would have had a better career.

No on the other hand I remember talking to a casual friend last year who happens to be a Giants fan and I mentioned how well Eli was playing. His response was he didn't like because he plays like he's afraid to take a hit. His words not mine.

Roosevelt
11-15-2012, 02:35 PM
" So now bigjeep, please tell everyone who was our head coach at that time and what he's doing now?"

Vince Lombardi?

And that's no joke.

Harooni
11-15-2012, 02:49 PM
just cause he might not be elite doesnt mean he is a bad QB, why is it his biggest fans translate it as such???

Rudyy
11-15-2012, 02:55 PM
just cause he might not be elite doesnt mean he is a bad QB, why is it his biggest fans translate it as such???They watch too much ESPN.

Rudyy
11-15-2012, 02:58 PM
Oh, my post made it to 50 pages. Where is my reward?

TheEnigma
11-15-2012, 03:01 PM
Oh, my post made it to 50 pages. Where is my reward?

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-L__MWTY2wa8/UCvhJomzGqI/AAAAAAAAAZ4/rc7rCEqptXk/s1600/133901426244.jpg

Rudyy
11-15-2012, 03:05 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-L__MWTY2wa8/UCvhJomzGqI/AAAAAAAAAZ4/rc7rCEqptXk/s1600/133901426244.jpgI've been asking for one of these since last Christmas, thanks!

Rusty192
11-15-2012, 03:22 PM
Oh, my post made it to 50 pages. Where is my reward?Nothing lol. its all relative. I have my settings at 20 posts a page. which is more like the old boards. So i am currently at 25 pages.

i hated it when you had to keep clicking on the next page cuz there are so few posts on each one.

we should really be going by posts. the fight for 500 baby!

Morehead State
11-15-2012, 03:24 PM
Nothing lol. its all relative. I have my settings at 20 posts a page. which is more like the old boards. So i am currently at 25 pages.

i hated it when you had to keep clicking on the next page cuz there are so few posts on each one.

we should really be going by posts. the fight for 500 baby!
Me too.

Rusty192
11-15-2012, 03:30 PM
Me too.Yeah, how am I supposed to enjoy the Eli/Simms bashing if I have to refresh the page all the time. I mean come on!

Rudyy
11-15-2012, 03:32 PM
Nothing lol. its all relative. I have my settings at 20 posts a page. which is more like the old boards. So i am currently at 25 pages. i hated it when you had to keep clicking on the next page cuz there are so few posts on each one.we should really be going by posts. the fight for 500 baby!You just ruined my day.

Rusty192
11-15-2012, 03:43 PM
You just ruined my day.lol tough luck

Rusty192
11-15-2012, 03:43 PM
500 whoooohooo!