PDA

View Full Version : can we...

blueomaha
12-20-2011, 01:00 PM
win a home game please??(i know that this sat is an away game)...the NYG have more loses at home than away....that's a problem....

egyptian420
12-20-2011, 01:04 PM
Have you been watching us play lately? This team can't win a god#### coin toss

elisupporter10
12-20-2011, 01:14 PM
To be fair, despite losing 4 out of 5 game,s there was only one game that the giants were really not in it and that was this week against the Redskins. I've been a Giants fan long enough to know that one week we'll be hollering how great we are and the next we will try and run the coach out of town, so I have taken all of the gloom and doom posts here lately with a grain of salt. The Giants can still make the playoffs, they control their own destiny which most teams would kill for. The way they have stayed in the game with the Packers and 49ers as well as winning in Foxboro against the Patriots (no easy feat), who were all better than the Jets and Dallas,tells me that it is not as dire as some people here would tell you it is. Just one guy's opinion.

blueomaha
12-20-2011, 01:41 PM
To be fair, despite losing 4 out of 5 game,s there was only one game that the giants were really not in it and that was this week against the Redskins. I've been a Giants fan long enough to know that one week we'll be hollering how great we are and the next we will try and run the coach out of town, so I have taken all of the gloom and doom posts here lately with a grain of salt. The Giants can still make the playoffs, they control their own destiny which most teams would kill for. The way they have stayed in the game with the Packers and 49ers as well as winning in Foxboro against the Patriots (no easy feat), who were all better than the Jets and Dallas,tells me that it is not as dire as some people here would tell you it is. Just one guy's opinion.true...when you don't expect them to win, somehow the NYG find a pulse...where's the defibrillator??.....

elisupporter10
12-20-2011, 02:14 PM
there's got to be one around here somewhere...

egyptian420
12-20-2011, 03:06 PM
To be fair, despite losing 4 out of 5 game,s there was only one game that the giants were really not in it and that was this week against the Redskins. I've been a Giants fan long enough to know that one week we'll be hollering how great we are and the next we will try and run the coach out of town, so I have taken all of the gloom and doom posts here lately with a grain of salt. The Giants can still make the playoffs, they control their own destiny which most teams would kill for. The way they have stayed in the game with the Packers and 49ers as well as winning in Foxboro against the Patriots (no easy feat), who were all better than the Jets and Dallas,tells me that it is not as dire as some people here would tell you it is. Just one guy's opinion.
Out of the past 5 games the skins were the only one we weren't in? I guess you didn't watch the Saints game

elisupporter10
12-20-2011, 05:35 PM
you're absolutely right, my fault. I stand by my point but that does weaken my argument doesn't it? haha

jakegibbs
12-20-2011, 05:53 PM
win a home game please??(i know that this sat is an away game)...the NYG have more loses at home than away....that's a problem....

I thought they went on the road the next game. When did the Jets game become a home game?

dinz
12-20-2011, 09:48 PM
glad we are in white.. i wish they would wear red uniforms all next year for home games, we dont do well in blue..