PDA

View Full Version : Coughlin calls Manning Plays: "Terrible", "Foolish"

Toadofsteel
11-14-2012, 12:16 PM
LINK (http://www.fannation.com/truth_and_rumors/view/348815-coughlin-calls-out-manning-terrible-foolish)

That he's helped earn the coach two Super Bowl titles hasn't earned Eli Manning much slack from Tom Coughlin. [With] Manning now stuck in an inexplicable five-game slump and playing like the often dreadful pre-elite Eli in back-to-back losses to the Steelers and Bengals, the Giants' annual second-half slump came with a new twist Monday: Coughlin is so frustrated that he used the words "terrible" and "foolish" in talking about Manning.

Read More... (http://www.fannation.com/truth_and_rumors/view/348815-coughlin-calls-out-manning-terrible-foolish)

Rudyy
11-14-2012, 12:17 PM
10 pages minimum.

giantscolombia
11-14-2012, 12:18 PM
LINK (http://www.fannation.com/truth_and_rumors/view/348815-coughlin-calls-out-manning-terrible-foolish)

That he's helped earn the coach two Super Bowl titles hasn't earned Eli Manning much slack from Tom Coughlin. [With] Manning now stuck in an inexplicable five-game slump and playing like the often dreadful pre-elite Eli in back-to-back losses to the Steelers and Bengals, the Giants' annual second-half slump came with a new twist Monday: Coughlin is so frustrated that he used the words "terrible" and "foolish" in talking about Manning.

Read More... (http://www.fannation.com/truth_and_rumors/view/348815-coughlin-calls-out-manning-terrible-foolish)

what did he say exactly?

i cannot open the link for some reason....

is this real?

Toadofsteel
11-14-2012, 12:18 PM
what did he say exactly?

i cannot open the link for some reason....

is this real?

I think it is, but upon further review, I believe the article took TC out of context... he's more likely saying that Eli "has made some foolish decisions" or something like that...

Marvelousmik
11-14-2012, 12:21 PM
10 pages minimum.

im thinking more along the lines of 7 to 8

Rudyy
11-14-2012, 12:21 PM
im thinking more along the lines of 7 to 8So random..

Giantz4Life
11-14-2012, 12:22 PM
I hate the media. Here is the quote:

"Oh, that was terrible", Coughlin said Monday. "He'd be the first one to tell you that. That was so foolish to try to make a play there."

Nothing wrong with that.

GameTime
11-14-2012, 12:25 PM
from the TC transcript on 11/12

Q: What about the two ill advised passes?
A: That was terrible. He’d be the first one to tell you that. That was so foolish to try to make a play there. The one guy has got his shirt… Just go down and take care of the ball and let us have another snap. Just take care of the football. I know he’s always trying to make a play and he has done things under those circumstances in the past that have worked out, but the percentages are just not with you when that happens

there you go....terrible and foolish

Toadofsteel
11-14-2012, 12:27 PM
Yeah, like i said, article takes it out of context. Still posted it...

GameTime
11-14-2012, 12:29 PM
Yeah, like i said, article takes it out of context. Still posted it...

yeah....happens all the time. I just wanted to find where he he said the words....

Marvelousmik
11-14-2012, 12:29 PM
from the TC transcript on 11/12

Q: What about the two ill advised passes?
A: That was terrible. He’d be the first one to tell you that. That was so foolish to try to make a play there. The one guy has got his shirt… Just go down and take care of the ball and let us have another snap. Just take care of the football. I know he’s always trying to make a play and he has done things under those circumstances in the past that have worked out, but the percentages are just not with you when that happens

there you go....terrible and foolish

wait. but TC called out Eli manning.

(i wish i knew how to do the red font)

Rudyy
11-14-2012, 12:30 PM

(i wish i knew how to do the red font)Click on the big A on the toolbar and choose red.

GameTime
11-14-2012, 12:32 PM

(i wish i knew how to do the red font)

General Settings:

Misc Options

Miscellaneous OptionsMessage Editor Interface:

Enhanced Interface - Full WYSIWYG Editing
Basic Editor - A simple text box
Standard Editor - Extra formatting controls
When posting messages to the forums or other members, there are three interface types available to you. The simplest of these is a simple text box, while the last is a fully-fledged WYSIWYG editor, which allows you to format your text as you want it and see the results immediately.

Depending upon the capabilities of your web browser, you may not be able to use all of these options. If you experience problems when posting messages, try switching to a different interface type.

NYGabriel
11-14-2012, 12:32 PM
He said it in his press conference on Monday.

Ruttiger711
11-14-2012, 12:36 PM
"Coughlin never calls out Eli and coddles him.."

Can we check that off the list now?

Rudyy
11-14-2012, 12:37 PM

Can we check that off the list now?lol

Giantz4Life
11-14-2012, 12:42 PM

Can we check that off the list now?

Not to get OT, but the way Rex Ryan and the Jets organization coddles Sanchez is sickening.

It's like when you played sports as a kid and the coach's son would get the extra special treatment. Barf.

RoanokeFan
11-14-2012, 12:44 PM

This is taken out of context. This was posted a day or two ago. Coughlin called plays "terrible" and "foolish" and he was right. He also said he saw signs that Eli was improving. He didn't call Eli terrible or foolish.

moosedrool
11-14-2012, 12:44 PM
Coughlin needs to call himself out as terrible and foolish for starting Diehl. What an idiot.

Dwinsballgames
11-14-2012, 12:53 PM
let's rename this thread "Buncha Crap about nothing"

Toadofsteel
11-14-2012, 12:54 PM
This is taken out of context. This was posted a day or two ago. Coughlin called plays "terrible" and "foolish" and he was right. He also said he saw signs that Eli was improving. He didn't call Eli terrible or foolish.

Thats exactly what I said 3 posts in... if you want to delete it go ahead... it won't let me change the title of the post

RoanokeFan
11-14-2012, 12:55 PM
Thats exactly what I said 3 posts in... if you want to delete it go ahead... it won't let me change the title of the post

I changed the title

Marvelousmik
11-14-2012, 12:55 PM
General Settings:

Misc Options

Miscellaneous OptionsMessage Editor Interface:

Enhanced Interface - Full WYSIWYG Editing
Basic Editor - A simple text box
Standard Editor - Extra formatting controls
When posting messages to the forums or other members, there are three interface types available to you. The simplest of these is a simple text box, while the last is a fully-fledged WYSIWYG editor, which allows you to format your text as you want it and see the results immediately.

Depending upon the capabilities of your web browser, you may not be able to use all of these options. If you experience problems when posting messages, try switching to a different interface type.

thanks, but I still dont understand how to make my font red =P

Rudyy
11-14-2012, 12:56 PM
I still dont understand how to make my font red ​You suck

Toadofsteel
11-14-2012, 12:56 PM
I changed the title

thanks bro

Dwinsballgames
11-14-2012, 12:59 PM
I changed the title

how come you didn't use my suggestion for the new title thread. I thought it was kinda catchy

He Hate Mee
11-14-2012, 12:59 PM
way out of context.

Still, this isn't good. I feel this team is spiraling out of control right now.

We need to right the ship....and right it FAST

GameTime
11-14-2012, 01:02 PM
thanks, but I still dont understand how to make my font red =P

uhh....oh well...thought you were more intelligent than that......

GameTime
11-14-2012, 01:03 PM
They better keep all this **** in house and not say a freakin word until they win the division......

giantscolombia
11-14-2012, 01:05 PM
thanks bro

sorry dude i didnt mean to blow it up. i just couldnt access the website so i wasnt sure if it was legit.

haha i figured it was the media.

let's not kill the messanger here!

Toadofsteel
11-14-2012, 01:10 PM
sorry dude i didnt mean to blow it up. i just couldnt access the website so i wasnt sure if it was legit.

haha i figured it was the media.

let's not kill the messanger here!

Not your fault... not 2 minutes after I posted it i was like "this was a bad idea"...