PDA

View Full Version : Vaunted Pass rush !!

sheepdip
11-14-2012, 01:30 PM
Am I the only one that cringes every time I hear a commentator talking about this ?
Its almost like they feel they have to say it.

Our line is a joke right now and they cant shed, wrap up, stop 3rd string running backs nor can they beat 1 on 1's consistently. Like seriously they didnt even touch Dalton ?? not even touch him ???? is that acceptable.

Maybe they need a fire lit under there arses ? its sad if that is what is needed. You figure playing in NFL and the game you so love not to mention tons of money to play Dline ??? sad.. they are the biggest disappointment's to me on this team.

I am holding my breath that they get it together. It will be tough down the stretch, they have Brees, who torches us with play action every time, Rogers, RG3, Matty Ice ??? man this unit is key or were done.

Cloud57
11-14-2012, 01:33 PM
right before a game I hear analysts say how our 'ferocious pass rush' will cause problems for the opopsing teams and I can't help but laugh

EnragedYouth85
11-14-2012, 01:35 PM
I think they commentators are stuck in the past, we havent had a pash rush all year long..

FrankAE
11-14-2012, 01:49 PM
I been thinking the same thing. Not that the bench is better, but it's really time to try Ojomo over Osi and Tuck. To develop that play he showed in preseason.

Dwinsballgames
11-14-2012, 02:16 PM
Pass rush from last weeks game:

http://ts2.mm.bing.net/th?id=I.4915036791046161&pid=15.1

EnragedYouth85
11-14-2012, 02:23 PM
Maybe we can get him to play for us:

http://illicoweb.videotron.com/illicoweb/static/webtv/images/content/player/air_bud_2_va_WTeBa_Poster.jpg

Rudyy
11-14-2012, 02:25 PM
Maybe we can get him to play for us:http://illicoweb.videotron.com/illicoweb/static/webtv/images/content/player/air_bud_2_va_WTeBa_Poster.jpgCan Air Bud play RT?

EnragedYouth85
11-14-2012, 02:26 PM
Can Air Bud play RT?

Hey its worth a shot, I don't think theres a penalty for biting the pass rusher..

Cloud57
11-14-2012, 02:28 PM
at lesat air buddy has speed

NYGabriel
11-14-2012, 02:34 PM
Dalton had enough time in the pocket to: run off into the stands, sign autographs, eat a hot dog and some nachos before returning to throw for a completion.

Cloud57
11-14-2012, 02:38 PM
Dalton had enough time in the pocket to: run off into the stands, sign autographs, eat a hot dog and some nachos before returning to throw for a completion.probably take a nap too

qndarius3
11-14-2012, 04:28 PM
Am I the only one that cringes every time I hear a commentator talking about this ?
I am holding my breath that they get it together. It will be tough down the stretch, they have Brees, who torches us with play action every time, Rogers, RG3, Matty Ice ??? man this unit is key or were done.

Pretty sure that "Vaunted Pass Rush" is 3-0 against those 3 guys in our most recent meetings.

Just sayin...

myles2424
11-14-2012, 04:36 PM
Pretty sure that "Vaunted Pass Rush" is 3-0 against those 3 guys in our most recent meetings.

Just sayin...
Uuuhh this is 2012 he's talking about correct?
Lets not live in the past, this pass rush is non existent

jomo
11-14-2012, 10:27 PM
Its almost like they feel they have to say it.

Our line is a joke right now and they cant shed, wrap up, stop 3rd string running backs nor can they beat 1 on 1's consistently. Like seriously they didnt even touch Dalton ?? not even touch him ???? is that acceptable.

Maybe they need a fire lit under there arses ? its sad if that is what is needed. You figure playing in NFL and the game you so love not to mention tons of money to play Dline ??? sad.. they are the biggest disappointment's to me on this team.

I am holding my breath that they get it together. It will be tough down the stretch, they have Brees, who torches us with play action every time, Rogers, RG3, Matty Ice ??? man this unit is key or were done.You are not the only one.

Beelzeboss
11-15-2012, 12:03 AM
Can Air Bud play RT?

Can't be any worse than DD

sheepdip
11-15-2012, 09:08 AM
Pass rush from last weeks game:

http://ts2.mm.bing.net/th?id=I.4915036791046161&pid=15.1

Too funny

CowboysSuck
11-15-2012, 09:19 AM
right before a game I hear analysts say how our 'ferocious pass rush' will cause problems for the opopsing teams and I can't help but laugh

sadly, I do the same.

It's like...has anyone watched the Giants? Literally the only time the D-Line is ferocious is during our miraculous playoff runs. Thats it.

JesseJames
11-15-2012, 10:56 AM
Giants defensive players have said that offenses have figured out ways to stop our rush, well if thats true then opposing coaches are outcoaching us. I know these things are all part of a chess match between coaches but we seem to be losing too many matches...

EnragedYouth85
11-15-2012, 10:58 AM
Giants defensive players have said that offenses have figured out ways to stop our rush, well if thats true then opposing coaches are outcoaching us. I know these things are all part of a chess match between coaches but we seem to be losing too many matches...

True that, or thats just the players excuse for consistantly getting beat and not getting any pressure..

dakotajoe
11-15-2012, 11:45 AM
It makes me sick too.

Lots of analysts classify us as a "north south running team, with a great pass rush and good defense."
Some people love using this line because they have a strange obsession with Eli Manning and love to hate.

Others are stuck using 1980s and 1990s cliches.

dakotajoe
11-15-2012, 11:47 AM

I don't believe this. It just seems to me Osi is a shell of his former self as is Tuck to a smaller extent. JPP still makes plays/sacks while being double teamed. Osi really isn't an impact player whatsoever other than the occasional strip of the QB.