PDA

View Full Version : Tracey deserves more playing time

WinterIsComing
11-14-2012, 03:07 PM
In the limited action I have seen Tracey play, he has played well. It's time to give him some more reps. Maybe having the younger DE's play will put some pressure on the Vets to step up their game!

EnragedYouth85
11-14-2012, 03:11 PM
As long as Osi and Tuck are on this team, they will get a majority of the playing time..

primetime
11-14-2012, 03:12 PM
He played well as the outside linebacker against the 49ers. I guess we won't see that again unless we face a similar offense.

myles2424
11-14-2012, 03:50 PM
As long as Osi and Tuck are on this team, they will get a majority of the playing time..

Just like with David Deihl & its a problem....I dont care what anyone has to say, Im confident Tracy & Ojomo would offer same or better production than Tuck & Osi at this point.....Before anyone asks me the typical "what have they done for you to say that?" Ask yourselves what have Osi or tuck done in 2012 for you to stick up for them? Theyre done....

You can blame Bradshaws issues on the Oline, you can blame the secondary issues on the Dline or the scheme...But its to hard blame our DE's for not getting any pressure on anyone other than themselves...

Dwinsballgames
11-14-2012, 04:12 PM
Just like with David Deihl & its a problem....I dont care what anyone has to say, Im confident Tracy & Ojomo would offer same or better production than Tuck & Osi at this point.....Before anyone asks me the typical "what have they done for you to say that?" Ask yourselves what have Osi or tuck done in 2012 for you to stick up for them? Theyre done....

You can blame Bradshaws issues on the Oline, you can blame the secondary issues on the Dline or the scheme...But its to hard blame our DE's for not getting any pressure on anyone other than themselves...

Osi and Tuck are proven commodities in whom the coaches have confidence. These other guys are just learning. That's the difference. I'm not saying that Osi and Tuck are playing well, just answering your question.

EnragedYouth85
11-14-2012, 04:30 PM
Osi and Tuck are proven commodities in whom the coaches have confidence. These other guys are just learning. That's the difference. I'm not saying that Osi and Tuck are playing well, just answering your question.

Agreed, they are proven and thats why I said as long as they are on the team they will get the playing time. Do I agree with this? Not so much. If you have other players on the team and your current starters are sucking, mix it up a bit.

RoanokeFan
11-14-2012, 04:37 PM
In the limited action I have seen Tracey play, he has played well. It's time to give him some more reps. Maybe having the younger DE's play will put some pressure on the Vets to step up their game!

I don't disagree with the thought but it's unlikely they will sit Tuck and/or Osi. The best we might hope for is that they lhave Tracy and Ojomo in more of a planned DE/DT rotation

Dwinsballgames
11-14-2012, 04:41 PM
Agreed, they are proven and thats why I said as long as they are on the team they will get the playing time. Do I agree with this? Not so much. If you have other players on the team and your current starters are sucking, mix it up a bit.

What happens if you bench your starters in favor of rookies and the rookies suck worse?

EnragedYouth85
11-14-2012, 04:46 PM
What happens if you bench your starters in favor of rookies and the rookies suck worse?

Oh I'm not saying bench them and not play them all game, just mix it up and do like a 1/2 and 1/2.. Could it get much worse? We are getting toasted for yards and points lately. Not to mention, zero pass rush..

RoanokeFan
11-14-2012, 04:46 PM

We then blame the coaches for not knowing it wasn't going to work

EnragedYouth85
11-14-2012, 04:57 PM
We then blame the coaches for not knowing it wasn't going to work

lol, sounds about right.

RoanokeFan
11-14-2012, 04:58 PM
lol, sounds about right.

It's just how we are :D

EnragedYouth85
11-14-2012, 05:02 PM
It's just how we are :D

Ain't that the truth! We've just has some shotty play along with some really bad luck lately lol

RoanokeFan
11-14-2012, 05:04 PM
It will turn around

EnragedYouth85
11-14-2012, 05:18 PM
It will turn around

I have no doubt, I just have hope that it's in time to still make the playoffs..

RoanokeFan
11-14-2012, 05:22 PM
I have no doubt, I just have hope that it's in time to still make the playoffs..

THAT is the question