PDA

View Full Version : Great article on JPP!!

FIFTY6G-MAN
12-20-2011, 01:45 PM
http://www.thepostgame.com/blog/dish/201112/nfl-star-kept-secret-mom

NYG_88
12-20-2011, 01:52 PM
It was a great article and I still cant believe two things he only had one season in a major college and he went to College of the Canyons in Santa Clarita where I live at. JPP is a beast among men!

JMFP2
12-20-2011, 01:55 PM
Insane.

FIFTY6G-MAN
12-20-2011, 02:02 PM
Not only is he classy on the field he is classy off as well. Sidenote: while watching the video below the article, one of the college commentators called him the "HAITIAN SENSATION"...now that is a cool nickname!

DragonSoul
12-20-2011, 04:07 PM
Not only is he classy on the field he is classy off as well. Sidenote: while watching the video below the article, one of the college commentators called him the "HAITIAN SENSATION"...now that is a cool nickname!i believe there was a previous nfl player nicknamed that previously.

Kruunch
12-20-2011, 04:10 PM
Not only is he classy on the field he is classy off as well. Sidenote: while watching the video below the article, one of the college commentators called him the "HAITIAN SENSATION"...now that is a cool nickname!i believe there was a previous nfl player nicknamed that previously.

Was the previous NFL player previously named that previous to becoming an NFL player or previous to JPP or previously to being named that ... which would be a paradox if that were the case.

FIFTY6G-MAN
12-20-2011, 05:29 PM
Not only is he classy on the field he is classy off as well. Sidenote: while watching the video below the article, one of the college commentators called him the "HAITIAN SENSATION"...now that is a cool nickname!i believe there was a previous nfl player nicknamed that previously. Was the previous NFL player previously named that previous to becoming an NFL player or previous to JPP or previously to being named that ... which would be a paradox if that were the case.i looked it up and it appears that it wasa boxer named <U><FONT color=#6611cc>Daniel Edouard</FONT></U></P>

<U><FONT color=#6611cc></FONT></U></P>

<U><FONT color=#6611cc></FONT></U></P>