PDA

View Full Version : Will Brandon Jacobs get thrown out of the game on Saturday?

hadenough
12-20-2011, 12:45 PM
I say he gets at least one personal foul and a couple of scuffles. We will see how far those scuffles go.

JMFP2
12-20-2011, 12:48 PM
My guess is that Gilbride abandons him long before he can get thrown out of a game.

After all, why stick with a guy who is averaging 5 yards per carry when you can just chuck Hail Mary's all game?

hadenough
12-20-2011, 12:52 PM
My guess is that Gilbride abandons him long before he can get thrown out of a game.

After all, why stick with a guy who is averaging 5 yards per carry when you can just chuck Hail Mary's all game?

Yeah...but we already know that's going to happen...when in doubt, just chuck it

galaxy10
12-20-2011, 12:53 PM

I was going back to work when I saw this and burst out laughing. I just had to respond. I thought the same thing on Sunday. Another play calling blunder by Gilbride. I hope he thinks up some thing better for the Jets. I would love for the G-Men to shove the rock down their throats. Wishful thinking?

JMFP2
12-20-2011, 12:57 PM

I was going back to work when I saw this and burst out laughing.* I just had to respond. I thought the same thing on Sunday.* Another play calling blunder by Gilbride.* I hope he thinks up some thing better for the Jets.* I would love for the G-Men to shove the rock down their throats.* Wishful thinking?

Yeah, sadly, total wishful thinking.

I expect Killdrive to sodomize the Giants offense until the clock demands that he turn the team over to Eli (this will be what, the 12th time this season that's happened?....I've lost count).

TroyArcher
12-20-2011, 03:51 PM
I say he gets at least one personal foul and a couple of scuffles. We will see how far those scuffles go.
</P>

At least one and then he will get benched. </P>