PDA

View Full Version : Plax to spill beans on Giants tendencies

TuckYou
12-20-2011, 04:35 PM
<H6 class="uiStreamMessage uiStreamHeadline">
<DIV class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft='{"type":2}'><FONT color=#3b5998 size=3>In Reese We Trust</FONT> (http://www.facebook.com/pages/In-Reese-We-Trust/204765974855)</DIV></H6>
<H6 class=uiStreamMessage data-ft='{"type":1}'><SPAN class=messageBody data-ft='{"type":3}'><FONT size=3>Plaxico Burress has reportedly asked Rex Ryan if he wants to have a sit-down to discuss the New York Giants and certain tendencies</FONT></SPAN></H6>
<H6 class=uiStreamMessage data-ft='{"type":1}'><SPAN class=messageBody data-ft='{"type":3}'><FONT size=3>----</FONT></SPAN></H6>
<H6 class=uiStreamMessage data-ft='{"type":1}'><SPAN class=messageBody data-ft='{"type":3}'><FONT size=3>Well, we know Gilbride wont change a damn thing, so there goes that... Cofield still knew everything we did last week on offense. </FONT></SPAN></H6>

Tuckit91
12-20-2011, 04:38 PM
So he's going to tell them about the draw play and the fade pass to the corner of the end zone?</P>

Kruunch
12-20-2011, 04:41 PM
So he's going to tell them about the draw play and the fade pass to the corner of the end zone?</P>

Shhhhhhh word might get out.

Hopefully throwing the go route on 3rd and short is still secret.

Of course this is Plax ... he'll probably tell Rex that the Giants are planning to throw the fade route to him.

repeatchamps
12-20-2011, 04:43 PM
<H6 class="uiStreamMessage uiStreamHeadline">
<DIV class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft='{"type":2}'><FONT color=#3b5998 size=3>In Reese We Trust</FONT> (http://www.facebook.com/pages/In-Reese-We-Trust/204765974855)</DIV></H6>
<H6 class=uiStreamMessage data-ft='{"type":1}'><SPAN class=messageBody data-ft='{"type":3}'><FONT size=3>Plaxico Burress has reportedly asked Rex Ryan if he wants to have a sit-down to discuss the New York Giants and certain tendencies</FONT></SPAN></H6>
<H6 class=uiStreamMessage data-ft='{"type":1}'><SPAN class=messageBody data-ft='{"type":3}'><FONT size=3>----</FONT></SPAN></H6>
<H6 class=uiStreamMessage data-ft='{"type":1}'><SPAN class=messageBody data-ft='{"type":3}'><FONT size=3>Well, we know Gilbride wont change a damn thing, so there goes that... Cofield still knew everything we did last week on offense. </FONT></SPAN></H6>

</P>

Just like Steve Smith did for the Eagles right, lol. As poorly as the Giants played in the 2nd game, the Eagles were a few yards away from being forced into overtime in the 2nd game if not for a fluke strip sack and that likely ends up being a Giants sweep of Philly.</P>

jjj45
12-20-2011, 04:43 PM
<h6 class="uiStreamMessage uiStreamHeadline">
<div class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:2}"><font color="#3b5998" size="3">In Reese We Trust</font> (http://www.facebook.com/pages/In-Reese-We-Trust/204765974855)</div></h6>
<h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1}"><span class="messageBody" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}"><font size="3">Plaxico Burress has reportedly asked Rex Ryan if he wants to have a sit-down to discuss the New York Giants and certain tendencies</font></span></h6>
<h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1}"><span class="messageBody" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}"><font size="3">----</font></span></h6>
<h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1}"><span class="messageBody" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}"><font size="3">Well, we know Gilbride wont change a damn thing, so there goes that... Cofield still knew everything we did last week on offense. </font></span></h6>Are you being sarcastic when you start every thread with "In Reese we trust"?

MattMeyerBud
12-20-2011, 04:46 PM
<div class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:2}"><font color="#3b5998" size="3">In Reese We Trust</font> (http://www.facebook.com/pages/In-Reese-We-Trust/204765974855)</div></h6>
<h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1}"><span class="messageBody" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}"><font size="3">Plaxico Burress has reportedly asked Rex Ryan if he wants to have a sit-down to discuss the New York Giants and certain tendencies</font></span></h6>
<h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1}"><span class="messageBody" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}"><font size="3">----</font></span></h6>
<h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1}"><span class="messageBody" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}"><font size="3">Well, we know Gilbride wont change a damn thing, so there goes that... Cofield still knew everything we did last week on offense. </font></span></h6>

the good news is that he didn't practice very much, so I doubt he knows alot

Eli TO Shockey
12-20-2011, 04:58 PM
<div class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft="{"type":2}"><font color="#3b5998" size="3">In Reese We Trust</font> (http://www.facebook.com/pages/In-Reese-We-Trust/204765974855)</div></h6>
<h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{"type":1}"><span class="messageBody" data-ft="{"type":3}"><font size="3">Plaxico Burress has reportedly asked Rex Ryan if he wants to have a sit-down to discuss the New York Giants and certain tendencies</font></span></h6>
<h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{"type":1}"><span class="messageBody" data-ft="{"type":3}"><font size="3">----</font></span></h6>
<h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{"type":1}"><span class="messageBody" data-ft="{"type":3}"><font size="3">Well, we know Gilbride wont change a damn thing, so there goes that... Cofield still knew everything we did last week on offense. </font></span></h6>Are you being sarcastic when you start every thread with "In Reese we trust"?

Lol it's the source he's getting the info from . Facebook page

NYG4ME
12-20-2011, 04:59 PM
So he's going to tell them about the draw play and the fade pass to the corner of the end zone?</p>

LMAO This just made my day!

threenout
12-20-2011, 05:01 PM
what's the secret.

1 successful run followed by 90 passes

dezzzR
12-20-2011, 05:01 PM
rocket!

I Bleed Blue
12-20-2011, 05:02 PM

You treasonous traitor. How dare you blurt out our best kept secrets. Despicable!

jjj45
12-20-2011, 05:04 PM
<div class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft="{" type":2}"=""><font color="#3b5998" size="3">In Reese We Trust</font> (http://www.facebook.com/pages/In-Reese-We-Trust/204765974855)</div></h6>
<h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{" type":1}"=""><span class="messageBody" data-ft="{" type":3}"=""><font size="3">Plaxico Burress has reportedly asked Rex Ryan if he wants to have a sit-down to discuss the New York Giants and certain tendencies</font></span></h6>
<h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{" type":1}"=""><span class="messageBody" data-ft="{" type":3}"=""><font size="3">----</font></span></h6>
<h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{" type":1}"=""><span class="messageBody" data-ft="{" type":3}"=""><font size="3">Well, we know Gilbride wont change a damn thing, so there goes that... Cofield still knew everything we did last week on offense. </font></span></h6>Are you being sarcastic when you start every thread with "In Reese we trust"?

Lol it's the source he's getting the info from . Facebook pagelol gotcha, didnt realize it was a link. Couldn't really tell cause of all the Reese critics/closet GM's we've got.

Roosevelt
12-20-2011, 05:08 PM
<h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1}"><span class="messageBody" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}"><font size="3">Well, we know Gilbride wont change a damn thing, so there goes that... Cofield still knew everything we did last week on offense. </font></span></h6>

the good news is that he didn't practice very much, so I doubt he knows alot

[Y]

DragonSoul
12-20-2011, 05:14 PM
So he's going to tell them about the draw play and the fade pass to the corner of the end zone?</P>lol

JMFP2
12-20-2011, 05:15 PM
I'm not looking forward to Plaxico making a complete fool of Fewell.

DeSean Jackson, Part 2.

barran21
12-20-2011, 05:21 PM

DeSean Jackson, Part 2.

That's if Sanchez can do anything, if the Giants have any pride left, Mark will be running for his life all day, that offensive line is worst than ours, and Sanchez has a lot of Rex Grossman in him he will throw a lot of stupid INTs....

GMENAGAIN
12-20-2011, 05:29 PM
I'm not looking forward to Plaxico making a complete fool of Fewell. DeSean Jackson, Part 2.

That's if Sanchez can do anything, if the Giants have any pride left, Mark will be running for his life all day, that offensive line is worst than ours, and Sanchez has a lot of Rex Grossman in him he will throw a lot of stupid INTs....
</P>

. . . . and that helped us so much in the game against the redskins . . . . </P>

SEC105
12-20-2011, 05:32 PM
I'm not looking forward to Plaxico making a complete fool of Fewell. DeSean Jackson, Part 2.

</P>

. . . . and that helped us so much in the game against the redskins . . . . </P>

</P>

He's got a point though......just depends on which Giants D shows up no?</P>

barran21
12-20-2011, 05:32 PM

</p>

. . . . and that helped us so much in the game against the redskins . . . . </p>

Like i said if they have any pride left................

Giants-NJ
12-20-2011, 05:33 PM
The Fade! The Fade! Throw the fade to the corner of the endzone! They won't be expecting that at all !

JMFP2
12-20-2011, 05:37 PM

DeSean Jackson, Part 2.

What you are saying makes total sense, but I highly doubt Sanchez will be running for his life.

The only hope the Giants have against Sanchez will be if he is errant on his throws.

I recall commentnig about how Rex Grossman was extremely familiar with the Tampa-2 because that is what Lovie Smith runs with the Bears.

I recall saying that if Fewell doesn't bring the heat, then Grossman will hit passes all day against the Cover 2 (and Cover 3) schemes, because he literally saw it every day with the Bears.

So, what happens.....3 man rush, soft zone, Rex sits back and hits 3rd and long all game.

It's no coincidence that Grossman - with a 70 QB Rating - swept the Giants this year.

I'm expecting Fewell to run the same soft serve crap against the Jets.

Please, get this crazy notion of a pass rush out of your mind. It will make it easier to view the bull**** that will unfold on Sunday.

The only way the Giants win is if Eli is great and Sanchez blows. Any other scenario is a loss.

BigBlue wins
12-20-2011, 05:41 PM

</p>

. . . . and that helped us so much in the game against the redskins . . . . </p>

That second redskins game gave me reminiscent nightmares of 2009 all over again....oh man make it stop!

JMFP2
12-20-2011, 05:44 PM
The Fade! The Fade! Throw the fade to the corner of the endzone! They won't be expecting that at all !

Gilbride Playbook:
Red Zone: Corner Fade
1st down: 45 yard pass attempt
2nd down: Delayed Draw to Bradshaw
3rd down: DJ Ware Screen

jax5338
12-20-2011, 05:50 PM
the jets only consistently complete one pass play all the time. a playaction pass over the middle to a slanting holmes or plaxico for like 10-20 yards. knowing our defense they will run it 5+ times and complete them all. every other throw sanchez is inconsistent.

BigBlue wins
12-20-2011, 05:51 PM

Gilbride Playbook:
Red Zone: Corner Fade
1st down: 45 yard pass attempt
2nd down: Delayed Draw to Bradshaw
3rd down: DJ Ware Screen

You forgot 4th down: Gilbride scratches head with Coughlin having bewildered look

RoanokeFan
12-20-2011, 05:52 PM

Plaxico is going to give them more information than film can? Not likely.

Giant stuck in Texas
12-20-2011, 07:22 PM
What I want to know is, who is covering Plax? Ross? lmao

TuckYou
12-20-2011, 07:27 PM
I wonder if Plax scores he will pull a Stevie Johnson and Plaxico Burress himself to mock us.

Mod_C
12-20-2011, 07:35 PM
What I want to know is, who is covering Plax? Ross? lmao

Amukamara! [8-)]

Sarcasman
12-20-2011, 07:45 PM

DeSean Jackson, Part 2.

How so? Other than a fluke runback what has Jackson ever done to the Giants. Talk about an over rated talent....

Sarcasman
12-20-2011, 07:47 PM

</P>

*. . . . and that helped us so much in the game against the redskins . . . . </P>

</P>

He's got a point though......just depends on which Giants D shows up** no?</P>

Are we knowing discerning between crappy and extremely crappy?

Suffice to say the crappy Giant defense might show up.

Sarcasman
12-20-2011, 07:48 PM

DeSean Jackson, Part 2.

LOL!

We haven't come near a QB in months.

Firenugget
12-20-2011, 07:51 PM
lol like there are any beans to spill. They can just run free through our secondary all day long like everyone else.

giantsforce
12-20-2011, 09:36 PM
So he's going to tell them about the draw play and the fade pass to the corner of the end zone?</P>Damn! You just gave the entire game plan away!

YATittle1962
12-20-2011, 11:08 PM
there is all of 4 guys on offense from when Burress was here .....3 years ago .........and the play book is almost completely different

what in the world could he help them with that film could not show them?

oh yeah.....nothing

jomo
12-20-2011, 11:10 PM
Input from the <FONT color=#ff0000>Rhodes Scholar</FONT>. Even Rex isn't that stupid.

byron
12-20-2011, 11:15 PM
there is all of 4 guys on offense from when Burress was here .....3 years ago .........and the play book is almost completely different what in the world could he help them with that film could not show them? oh yeah.....nothing I'm thinking the same thing YAwe're doomed...somebody needs to get their hands on Sundays game tape and hide it..!! ;)

SEC105
12-20-2011, 11:18 PM
Input from the <FONT color=#ff0000>Rhodes Scholar</FONT>. Even Rex isn't that stupid.</P>

well Jomo.....I may just have to disagree [&lt;:o)]</P>

http://blog.ctnews.com/jets/files/2010/11/alg_rex_ryan_costume.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSIO N=1290812954000</P>

TuckYou
12-24-2011, 01:45 PM
Just heard I'm Fox, Plax met with defensive coaches to talk about what the Giants like to do. We shall see. Plax apperantly said the Giants offense and tendencies are pretty much the same.

Gilbride is an idiot too.