PDA

View Full Version : love it when the eagles lose

Marvelousmik
11-18-2012, 10:49 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-Q5-TFh8yo&feature=plcp

Moke
11-19-2012, 12:29 AM
Eagles are done for the year. It's time they look again to re-build. Hard to come back from 3-7 lol.

Cowboys are what we have to compete with... isn't that sad?

Rodgers12
11-19-2012, 12:32 AM
Eagles are done for the year. It's time they look again to re-build. Hard to come back from 3-7 lol.

Cowboys are what we have to compete with... isn't that sad?
They are one game behind you guys now.

Moke
11-19-2012, 12:33 AM

Yeah, pretty much figured this out. Hopefully the Skins take care of them on Thanksgiving. I won't get my hopes up, but then again, what are the Skins record if they beat the Boys this weekend?

Will probably have them in contention too...

Eh, they're 4-6, making them 5-6 if they win which is still good I guess.

Rodgers12
11-19-2012, 01:09 AM
Yeah, pretty much figured this out. Hopefully the Skins take care of them on Thanksgiving. I won't get my hopes up, but then again, what are the Skins record if they beat the Boys this weekend?

Will probably have them in contention too...

Eh, they're 4-6, making them 5-6 if they win which is still good I guess.

The Redskins have dug themselves too deep of a hole to get back in it. I would worry about Dallas. I think they beat the Redskins on Thanksgiving. Then they will be 6-5 and depending on what happens next Sunday night it will be an interesting race.

Antwuan
11-19-2012, 02:40 AM
I love it too, I hate the Eagles.

The Eagles Are Done!

Toadofsteel
11-19-2012, 08:22 AM
The thing is they'll probably just save everything and go all-out on week 17 now...

Moke
11-19-2012, 11:49 AM
The Redskins have dug themselves too deep of a hole to get back in it. I would worry about Dallas. I think they beat the Redskins on Thanksgiving. Then they will be 6-5 and depending on what happens next Sunday night it will be an interesting race.

We will see. I can see the Cowboys winning that game for sure, since Thanksgiving is their day to shine pretty much.

BillTheGreek
11-19-2012, 12:00 PM

Good Let them stay there !

TheBookOfEli
11-19-2012, 02:26 PM
They'll probably go 3-12 until week 17 and then beat us 13-10.

Parademon
11-19-2012, 08:29 PM
Oh, I have no doubt that in week 17, the Eagles will play their best game of the yr vs us. It's really infuriating that we were the last team they beat so far this yr. Incredible how that team simply just has our number. I hope we have clinched the NFCE prior to week 17, cuz if it's a do or die game, I fear for us.

EddieBlue
11-20-2012, 07:43 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-Q5-TFh8yo&feature=plcp

He used the N word over 1000 times only 4 minutes into the video. He sounds as stupid as every other Philly fan. Uneducated, fat, greasy, scum.

GreenGuy
11-20-2012, 10:41 AM
He used the N word over 1000 times only 4 minutes into the video. He sounds as stupid as every other Philly fan. Uneducated, fat, greasy, scum.I'm an Eagles fan and can tell you that guy is a certified loser. Nobody cares what he thinks. There's a Cowboy fan that does the same thing. What's the point?

Greg Schiano
11-20-2012, 04:03 PM
I'm an Eagles fan and can tell you that guy is a certified loser.
There's a difference?

GreenGuy
11-20-2012, 04:36 PM
There's a difference?

The Bucs have fans? Could of sworn I saw an article about your game getting blacked out this weekend despite the fact that you guys are in playoff contention. Sorry nobody will get to see you coach this week!

Greg Schiano
11-20-2012, 05:12 PM
The Bucs have fans? Could of sworn I saw an article about your game getting blacked out this weekend despite the fact that you guys are in playoff contention. Sorry nobody will get to see you coach this week!

Yes. We have fans. Four of them as a matter of fact. You probably won't be able to count all four because Jim has work on Sunday. Let me tell you something though, like the other 3 Buccaneer fans, Jim is a certified baller!

Rusty192
11-20-2012, 06:17 PM
Yes. We have fans. Four of them as a matter of fact. You probably won't be able to count all four because Jim has work on Sunday. Let me tell you something though, like the other 3 Buccaneer fans, Jim is a certified baller!lmfao!

TextureDj
11-20-2012, 06:27 PM
Yes. We have fans. Four of them as a matter of fact. You probably won't be able to count all four because Jim has work on Sunday. Let me tell you something though, like the other 3 Buccaneer fans, Jim is a certified baller!

We need a post of the week thread.