PDA

View Full Version : I Declare New Year's Game "Bag Head Day" if the Giants lose to the Jets....

Giants-NJ
12-20-2011, 04:39 PM
If the Giants lose to the Jets and are eliminated from the playoffs, I declare that everyone bring in a brown paper bag from your grocery store and wear it on your head for the entire game. Using a very bright permanent marker, you can say whatever is on your mind about the Giants coaching staff and the players.

JMFP2
12-20-2011, 04:45 PM
If the Giants lose to the Jets and are eliminated from the playoffs, I declare that everyone bring in a brown paper bag from your grocery store and wear it on your head for the entire game. Using a very bright permanent marker, you can say whatever is on your mind about the Giants coaching staff and the players.

You should just go out with your family and friends and enjoy the Holidays....that's what my plan is if the Giants lose to the Jets.

BigBlue wins
12-20-2011, 05:03 PM

You should just go out with your family and friends and enjoy the Holidays....that's what my plan is if the Giants lose to the Jets.

After reading the thread title, i was reminded of that fan who in a youtube video, cried his eyes out with some people around him cursing and yelling to shut the $^#* up when in 2008 the giants lost to Philly. Tuck later on met him irl and told him they would pay back the eagles in 2009...

Anyway, I never forgot that statement from Tuck and 3 years later, finally made good on that by breaking the bad streak.

plc
12-20-2011, 05:11 PM
We will win.Go Big Blue There are 3 times that we need to win this game.The first series the jesters have the ball.The next is the last 2 or 3 minutes at end of half and finally the first 2 or 3 minutes of the second half.I do not think their QB throws the ball well when he is under any duress so the GMEN need to rush his passes.I will also make a prediction that Rolle gets a pick and our back 7 on defense play better.I know I this post will bring on some who willsay differently but let us be positive All I am askingfor is wait till this game is over before we think negative.If we lose I will be the first to join in on Bag Head Day.However we will winrepeat win.</P>

miked1958
12-20-2011, 05:20 PM
We will win.Go Big Blue* There are 3 times that we need to win this game.The first series the jesters have the ball.The next is the last 2 or 3 minutes at end of half and finally the first 2 or 3 minutes of the second half.I do not think their QB throws the ball well when he is under any duress so the GMEN need to rush his passes.I will also make a prediction that Rolle gets a pick and our back 7 on defense play better.I know I this post will bring on some who will*say differently but let us be positive All I am asking*for is* wait till this game is over before we think negative.If we lose I will be the first to join in on Bag Head Day.However we will win*repeat win.</P>
Okay I'll bite....
Let's see how this team responds to the butt whooping they got from the Skins

Firenugget
12-20-2011, 05:46 PM
Sooo wait....If we lose the Jets game, everyone wear a bag for the Jets game? Am I the only one who realizes this makes no sense?

JMFP2
12-20-2011, 05:58 PM
Sooo wait....If we lose the Jets game, everyone wear a bag for the Jets game? Am I the only one who realizes this makes no sense?

Pretty sure he's talking about the Cowboys game.

Firenugget
12-20-2011, 06:02 PM

Pretty sure he's talking about the Cowboys game.

lol I know..I'm just grumpy...[:P]

jomo
12-20-2011, 06:21 PM
It is amazing where the NFL has landed. (may be good or bad but amazing). Here we are and in less than 2 weeks we will be playing for either the division championship at home or playing in front of faceless fans too embarrassed to have their picture taken at the game. Parity is the name of the game, like it or not.