I have Eli, Carson, and Russell Wilson.

Who do you guys think i should start???

Eli against the packers

Carson against the Bengals

Wilson against KC

thoughts? suggestions?

Flip Empty
11-20-2012, 05:16 PM
I'd go Carson, he's been the most reliable.

giantscolombia
11-20-2012, 05:25 PM
Carson didnt do so hot last week against a faulty NO defense. I'm worried because the Bengals made Eli look like a child out there.

I have some sort of feeling that our boy Eli is gonna have a come back game agaisnt the packers.... how is their pass defense?

i remember Nicks abusing woodson during the playoffs lol

Flip Empty
11-20-2012, 05:36 PM
Carson still managed 18 fantasy points - more than Eli's scored in his last three games. He tends to throw at least 300 yds and 2 TDs per game. Take off 4-6 points for his mandatory interceptions and he still provides good value.
I get where you're coming from, though.

At any stretch, I'd avoid playing Wilson on the road. He hasn't been too good.

As for Eli, I also have him in a league, and yeah, I'm also getting that feeling, but I just can't afford be burned by him again. I need one more win to clinch a playoff spot and I just lost Gronk... I've been winning in spite of Eli's single-digit performances but if he bums it again this week I'm probably done.

gmen0820
11-20-2012, 10:23 PM
It's either Carson or Eli. I really like Eli. Plus, him being on SNF, you probably know the margin you need covered and it makes the game that much more intense. Keeps your opponent on their heels, too.

egyptian420
11-21-2012, 03:29 AM
I'm in a pickle as well.... I got Stafford going against Houston and Dalton going against Oakland.... Think I might go with Dalton but Detroit always does well on thanksgiving....

Toadofsteel
11-21-2012, 09:41 AM
My QBs are RG3 @Dallas or Phil Rivers vs Baltimore. Jeez, that's a tough one

giantscolombia
11-21-2012, 11:12 AM
Carson still managed 18 fantasy points - more than Eli's scored in his last three games. He tends to throw at least 300 yds and 2 TDs per game. Take off 4-6 points for his mandatory interceptions and he still provides good value.
I get where you're coming from, though.

At any stretch, I'd avoid playing Wilson on the road. He hasn't been too good.

As for Eli, I also have him in a league, and yeah, I'm also getting that feeling, but I just can't afford be burned by him again. I need one more win to clinch a playoff spot and I just lost Gronk... I've been winning in spite of Eli's single-digit performances but if he bums it again this week I'm probably done.

I'm literally in the same exact spot you are in. I have one more game to clinch playoffs but instead of losing Gronk i lost W. McGahee, i tried to pick up Hillman but some noob scooped him up before me. I'm going against sCAM this weekend so i need my QB to perform. My gut is telling me Eli but Carson would be the safest choice. I know the Packers are going to come out with revenge specially on D but Nicks is supposed to be feeling good, and Giants do well under pressure.

Looks like this one is going to be an on the spot decision for me.... i'm leaning towards Carson lol. how is the Packers D against the pass?

Flip Empty
11-21-2012, 04:53 PM
Packers D is around mid-table against the pass, they give up an average of 15 points to QBs every week.

I have Fitzpatrick as my #2. He has a good match-up vs the Colts but I just can't trust someone like him.

This will probably be a last minute decision for me as well.

gmen0820
11-22-2012, 01:06 AM
Pick up Kaepernick? Starter, scrambler, cannon arm, Saints defense...

giantscolombia
11-24-2012, 09:57 AM
Pick up Kaepernick? Starter, scrambler, cannon arm, Saints defense...
I did that right after his blowup game...

do you think its a good idea to start him over Eli?

I mean i'm scared that he might get benched over a bad throw or a rookie error. Alex Smith has been cleared to play and that D bag Haurbaugh has not declared anyone the starter....

right now im stuck between Eli and Kaepernick...

Eli is at minimum consistant and Kaepernick can blow it up but he can also be benched at any moment...

Flip Empty
11-25-2012, 11:08 PM
Who'd you end up going with?

giantscolombia
11-28-2012, 02:18 PM
I bELIeved and it payed off. unfortunately, i lost because that scrub sCAM Newton blew up.

Toadofsteel
11-28-2012, 05:08 PM
I bELIeved and it payed off. unfortunately, i lost because that scrub sCAM Newton blew up.

I lucked out with RG3 because my opponent started Matt Scrub, err... Schaub, over Newton...

giantscolombia
11-30-2012, 03:42 PM
lucky dude, fortunately for me i was able to reach play-offs. the only thing that worries me now is that i have CJ2K as a RB and the Titans schedule gets tougher. I need to trade for a solid back.

any suggestions, other than the big timers (foster) lol

gmen0820
12-01-2012, 12:07 AM
Cj2k has a hard schedule? Way off, he's about to explode. Indy, NYJ on Monday night, and GB. He is incredibly valuable and consider yourself lucky to have survived his rough stretch and now reap the benefits in the playoffs.

Flip Empty
12-01-2012, 05:18 AM
New OC for Tennessee, too. That should mean good things for CJ.

Man, I faced Brees in two leagues this week. 3.6 points, I'll take it. Makes me less nervous about playing Eli vs Washington.