PDA

View Full Version : Wow, Ray Lucas is a punk!

53canton
12-20-2011, 07:05 PM
Talks tough for a little guy with a bad neck!
Picks the Jets on Sat...............big surprise right?

He has no credability IMO!!

Firenugget
12-20-2011, 07:06 PM
lol why does that make him a punk? Was he supposed to pick us or something? We've won 1 game since beating the Pats...We suck.

Sarcasman
12-20-2011, 07:08 PM
He's a former Jet, who is desperately trying to build an announcing career...who is he supposed to pick?

53canton
12-20-2011, 07:08 PM
He's not objective at all!

53canton
12-20-2011, 07:10 PM
He's a former Jet, who is desperately trying to build an announcing career...who is he supposed to pick?

So does Phil Simms have to pick the Giants because he played for them?

You make no sense.

buddy33
12-20-2011, 07:20 PM
Toomer picked the Giants.

53canton
12-20-2011, 07:53 PM
Good for him.

JJC7301
12-20-2011, 10:46 PM

I pick the Jets to win hands down. If the Giants win, it'll only to disappoint us against Dallas. I think we have better talent then the Jets, but much of it is injured and the healthy talent seems to be leaderless.

Gmen2005
12-20-2011, 10:53 PM
I've met him before, he is definitely not a punk. Actually a real nice guy. Who cares who he picks, doesn't change the outcome of the game at all.

53canton
12-21-2011, 08:19 AM

I pick the Jets to win hands down. If the Giants win, it'll only to disappoint us against Dallas. I think we have better talent then the Jets, but much of it is injured and the healthy talent seems to be leaderless.

If youre a Giants fan that makes absolutely NO SENSE!!! You want to hear Rex's $h/it for the next 4 years?

MattMeyerBud
12-21-2011, 09:16 AM
I've met him before, he is definitely not a punk. Actually a real nice guy. Who cares who he picks, doesn't change the outcome of the game at all.

real good dude

jersey boy too - Harrison NJ

yatitle
12-21-2011, 09:21 AM

real good dude

Much better dude than he was player

GMENAGAIN
12-21-2011, 09:22 AM
I don't even understand this thread.</P>

Have you considered the possibility that he is being objective and really thinks that the Jets will win? </P>

GameTime
12-21-2011, 09:38 AM
Talks tough for a little guy with a bad neck! Picks the Jets on Sat...............big surprise right? He has no credability IMO!! I pick the Jets to win hands down. If the Giants win, it'll only to disappoint us against Dallas. I think we have better talent then the Jets, but much of it is injured and the healthy talent seems to be leaderless. If youre a Giants fan that makes absolutely NO SENSE!!! You want to hear Rex's $h/it for the next 4 years?</P>

picking or thinking the Jets will win has nothing to do with wanting and rooting for the Giants to win. Two different things.</P>

Lucas picking the Jets makes total sense. The Giants have done nothing but suck lately. Also the Jets have sucked too so picking the Giants is not a stretch. </P>

</P>

MattMeyerBud
12-21-2011, 09:40 AM

real good dude

Much better dude than he was player

6-3 as Jets starter

JUST WIN BABY!!!

Sarcasman
12-21-2011, 04:35 PM

So does Phil Simms have to pick the Giants because he played for them?

You make no sense.

I apologize for speaking over your head. I'll dumb things down from now on so that it doesn't happen again.