PDA

View Full Version : Mark Herzlich will never be an NFL LB

NYG4lifeNYK
12-20-2011, 07:34 PM
...sorry just continuing on with the <font size="5">asinine</font> topics [:^)]

sorry if you read this mark, just a joke.. think the world of you bud..fine addition to our team [Y]

FlyingTruck
12-20-2011, 07:40 PM
<font color=red>BAN THIS CLOWN</color>

allentown PA
12-20-2011, 08:03 PM
drafting that JPP guy..someone who has only played football for a couple years will turn out to be a major mistake..he has looked out of place all year.

Hooligans
12-20-2011, 08:10 PM

sorry if you read this mark, just a joke.. think the world of you bud..fine addition to our team [Y]

Let's face it, Herzlich was pretty bad in his one start, but he did pla well on special teams and as a undrafted free agent that is just fine. Its not like Herzlich is getting paid like Amukamura, who isn't nearly as good or valuable to the team as Herzlich.....even as a Special teams player.

ELIistheFRANCHISE
12-20-2011, 08:15 PM
...sorry just continuing on with the <FONT size=5>asinine</FONT> topics [:^)]

Let's face it, Herzlich was pretty bad in his one start, but he did pla well on special teams and as a undrafted free agent that is just fine. Its not like Herzlich is getting paid like Amukamura, who isn't nearly as good or valuable to the team as Herzlich.....even as a Special teams player.</P>

bro, did prince steal your girl ?? get over it</P>

Hooligans
12-20-2011, 08:17 PM

Let's face it, Herzlich was pretty bad in his one start, but he did pla well on special teams and as a undrafted free agent that is just fine. Its not like Herzlich is getting paid like Amukamura, who isn't nearly as good or valuable to the team as Herzlich.....even as a Special teams player.</P>

No, my girl can run well, and I think we all know the Princer can't handle that.

Drez
12-20-2011, 08:18 PM

No, my girl can run well, and I think we all know the Princer can't handle that.</P>

Well, she has gotten a lot of practice running away from you.</P>

Hooligans
12-20-2011, 08:21 PM
drafting that JPP guy..someone who has only played football for a couple years will turn out to be a major mistake..he has looked out of place all year.

NOOOOO! JPPP showed he is the real deal, just like Victor Cruz and Jake Ballard did their rooke year.......yet the overmatched and underwhelming Prince is probably paid more than double what Cruz and Ballard make combined.

Hooligans
12-20-2011, 08:23 PM
...but unlike Amukamura, I can cover her.

Vtgmenfan89
12-20-2011, 08:30 PM

Let's face it, Herzlich was pretty bad in his one start, but he did pla well on special teams and as a undrafted free agent that is just fine. Its not like Herzlich is getting paid like Amukamura, who isn't nearly as good or valuable to the team as Herzlich.....even as a Special teams player.

I dunno I thought Herzlich was overall decent in his start against the eagles. Stuffed the run as good as anyone and was flying around to the ball. Just wasn't great in coverage on a few plays which turned out to be key plays. Let's face it he did more than Greg Jones did starting most of the year in that one start, so he was the better choice. I think he could still pan out to be a good NFL LB with another year or two of experience. I really hope they resign him he's only on a one year udfa contract

Martyr
12-20-2011, 08:35 PM
<FONT color=#ff0000>he's so big and slow</FONT></P>

NYSPORTS
12-20-2011, 08:35 PM
Some people have too much time on their hands . . . everyday.

Martyr
12-20-2011, 08:43 PM

Let's face it, Herzlich was pretty bad in his one start, but he did pla well on special teams and as a undrafted free agent that is just fine. Its not like Herzlich is getting paid like Amukamura, who isn't nearly as good or valuable to the team as Herzlich.....even as a Special teams player. I dunno I thought Herzlich was overall decent in his start against the eagles. Stuffed the run as good as anyone and was flying around to the ball. Just wasn't great in coverage on a few plays which turned out to be key plays. Let's face it he did more than Greg Jones did starting most of the year in that one start, so he was the better choice. I think he could still pan out to be a good NFL LB with another year or two of experience. I really hope they resign him he's only on a one year udfa contract</P>

I agree, I wont count out Jones yet but he has shown the least out of the 4 rookie Lb's. Blackburn is a decent player but has reached his celling as a avg player.</P>

jomo
12-20-2011, 08:44 PM
He already is. Next bright prediction?

Kase-1
12-20-2011, 09:02 PM

I was thinking, 'REALLY, he's a better poster than that!!!'

Thank goodness you gave us the curveball

Martyr
12-20-2011, 09:11 PM
Lets hope this guy gets back onto the field this week, come on Mark get out on that field already!

myles2424
12-20-2011, 10:49 PM
...but unlike Amukamura, I can cover her. but as prince did, she covered alot of studs in college week in & week out.....

tripleaamin9
12-20-2011, 11:32 PM
hopefully he can become close to that top ten prospect before the cancer