PDA

View Full Version : JUST GIMME THIS ONE BABY!!!!!

harrycarson
12-21-2011, 02:02 AM
Christmas Eve, against the Jets, Win or go home!!!!!!! I am not scared of Sanchez, in fact I think the Jets passing attack is the worst and most simplified we have seen all year. I think we have a good chance of winning this game. </P>

All I am asking from the Giants is to win this one game. Get us through Christmas and New Years Eve with a glimmar of hope that the season will rest on one game at home against the Cowboys. JUST WIN THIS ONE BABY!!!! I could care less about the Cowboys game, this is the game I WANT BIG TIME!! Reason being: 1) Will be able to watch the Coyboys/Philly game knowing we still have a shot 2) Kids and I will be able to open all our Giants stuff on Christmas day with a smile on our faces 3) Will be able to go on vacation with the glimmar of hope and be able to watch sportscenter, all the talk shows, knowing we beat the Jets</P>

4) THIS IS OUR HOUSE, LOOSING THIS GAME IS NOT AN OPTION!!! WE HAVE BEEN THROUGH OUR UPS AND DOWNS ALL YEAR, JUST GIVE THE FANS THIS ONE WIN BOYS AND SHOW US WHAT THE BIG GAME GMEN ARE ALL ABOUT!!!!! ONE GAME, RIGHT NOW, ALL WE CAN ASK FOR!!!!!!!!</P>

ELIistheFRANCHISE
12-21-2011, 03:50 AM
Christmas Eve, against the Jets, Win or go home!!!!!!! I am not scared of Sanchez, in fact I think the Jets passing attack is the worst and most simplified we have seen all year. I think we have a good chance of winning this game. </P>

All I am asking from the Giants is to win this one game. Get us through Christmas and New Years Eve with a glimmar of hope that the season will rest on one game at home against the Cowboys. JUST WIN THIS ONE BABY!!!! I could care less about the Cowboys game, this is the game I WANT BIG TIME!! Reason being: 1) Will be able to watch the Coyboys/Philly game knowing we still have a shot 2) Kids and I will be able to open all our Giants stuff on Christmas day with a smile on our faces 3) Will be able to go on vacation with the glimmar of hope and be able to watch sportscenter, all the talk shows, knowing we beat the Jets</P>

4) THIS IS OUR HOUSE, LOOSING THIS GAME IS NOT AN OPTION!!! WE HAVE BEEN THROUGH OUR UPS AND DOWNS ALL YEAR, JUST GIVE THE FANS THIS ONE WIN BOYS AND SHOW US WHAT THE BIG GAME GMEN ARE ALL ABOUT!!!!! ONE GAME, RIGHT NOW, ALL WE CAN ASK FOR!!!!!!!!</P>

</P>

Funny how this type of post (including from myself numerous amounts of times from the past 4 years) reoccurs. It's sad we have to beg our players to come out and play with heart. </P>

harrycarson
12-21-2011, 04:19 AM
ehhh...Not beggin, sometimes the ball just has to bounce your way....A dropped pass here, a penalty there, a turnover, an inch away from the goaline, a lucky bounce, anything can happen in the NFL..The players are trying, it is the scheme on defense that is hurting us but hey, perhaps just for this one day, we can come out and find a way to win just for one day, that is all I am saying, just one day on Christmas Eve, may the NFL gods shine their light on the Gmen just for one day Saturday...Not gonna be negetive, gonna enjoy watchin the Gmen play a meaningful game in week 16, not many teams can say that, and with all that has happened as of late with the Gmen we are forturnate to watch just that Saturday afternoon...GO BIG BLUE!!!! CMon Coughlin and crew, one more memory of how you stared the end in the eye and came out on top!!!! Yea BABY!!!!!! That is the story to me of this coaching staff, REALLY GOOD IN THE BIG ALL OR NOTHING GAMES!!! J-E-T-S will feel the sense of urgency and pressure big blue puts on em, tellin ya fellas, you and they will SEE!!!!!