PDA

View Full Version : Kurt Warner creeps me out

Mua Dib
01-29-2009, 06:29 PM
ok I was already to half heartedly root for the Cards sunday,for no other reason than to keep the Steelers from pulling even farther away from us in the ring count. Then I read (I don't know how to post links or I would) That his holiness has asked the Hyatt to block HBO in the rooms so that his teammates won't be exposed to "partial nudity" and "ruin thier entire experience" I've got no problem with what or who anybody wants to worship, but I absolutly HATE it when this holier than thou crap kicks in. Live and Let Live. I hope the Steelers knock the pompous right out of that jerk.

romohater
01-29-2009, 06:34 PM
Here's a link</P>

http://www.theonion.com/content/news_briefs/kurt_warner_requests_hbo_be</P>

</P>

Mua Dib
01-29-2009, 06:37 PM
lol how can you not love the Onion.

HeatherP
01-29-2009, 06:42 PM
LMAO[:P]

Mua Dib
01-29-2009, 06:44 PM
LMAO[:P]Sorry. that Tebow thread got me a little wacky [6]

HeatherP
01-29-2009, 06:49 PM
LMAO[:P]Sorry. that Tebow thread got me a little wacky [6]</P>

LOL No need to apologize! It's all good[;)]</P>

BlueBlitzer
01-29-2009, 08:50 PM
ok I was already to half heartedly root for the Cards sunday,for no other reason than to keep the Steelers from pulling even farther away from us in the ring count. Then I read (I don't know how to post links or I would) That his holiness has asked the Hyatt to block HBO in the rooms so that his teammates won't be exposed to "partial nudity" and "ruin thier entire experience" I've got no problem with what or who anybody wants to worship, but I absolutly HATE it when this holier than thou crap kicks in. Live and Let Live. I hope the Steelers knock the pompous right out of that jerk.</P>

<FONT size=4>This is not Red China. Kurt Warner Talks the Talk and Walks the walk. He is no phony. OOOOOOOOHHHHH! I get it now. Christians are allowed to worshiop in stone silence, their just not allowed to practice it's teachings. We live in the USA but only the Cool people have rights. And since Warner is preaching Morals, and you're preaching HATE. Maybe you creep Warner out.</FONT></P>

thegreatone
01-29-2009, 09:27 PM
ok I was already to half heartedly root for the Cards sunday,for no other reason than to keep the Steelers from pulling even farther away from us in the ring count. Then I read (I don't know how to post links or I would) That his holiness has asked the Hyatt to block HBO in the rooms so that his teammates won't be exposed to "partial nudity" and "ruin thier entire experience" I've got no problem with what or who anybody wants to worship, but I absolutly HATE it when this holier than thou crap kicks in. Live and Let Live. I hope the Steelers knock the pompous right out of that jerk.</p>

<font size="4">This is not Red China. Kurt Warner Talks the Talk and Walks the walk. He is no phony. OOOOOOOOHHHHH! I get it now. Christians are allowed to worshiop in stone silence, their just not allowed to practice it's teachings. We live in the USA but only the Cool people have rights. And since Warner is preaching Morals, and you're preaching HATE. Maybe you creep Warner out.</font></p>
[|-)]

Mua Dib
01-29-2009, 09:30 PM
ok I was already to half heartedly root for the Cards sunday,for no other reason than to keep the Steelers from pulling even farther away from us in the ring count. Then I read (I don't know how to post links or I would) That his holiness has asked the Hyatt to block HBO in the rooms so that his teammates won't be exposed to "partial nudity" and "ruin thier entire experience" I've got no problem with what or who anybody wants to worship, but I absolutly HATE it when this holier than thou crap kicks in. Live and Let Live. I hope the Steelers knock the pompous right out of that jerk.</P>

<FONT size=4>This is not Red China. Kurt Warner Talks the Talk and Walks the walk. He is no phony. OOOOOOOOHHHHH! I get it now. Christians are allowed to worshiop in stone silence, their just not allowed to practice it's teachings. We live in the USA but only the Cool people have rights. And since Warner is preaching Morals, and you're preaching HATE. Maybe you creep Warner out.</FONT></P>um....the Onion is satire. Yikes sorry for stepping on the toes of a white male christian I know how oppressed ya'll are.

GiantFanInSJ
01-29-2009, 09:50 PM
Warner is a class act.

BavaroLT86
01-29-2009, 10:16 PM

<FONT size=4>This is not Red China. Kurt Warner Talks the Talk and Walks the walk. He is no phony. OOOOOOOOHHHHH! I get it now. Christians are allowed to worshiop in stone silence, their just not allowed to practice it's teachings. We live in the USA but only the Cool people have rights. And since Warner is preaching Morals, and you're preaching HATE. Maybe you creep Warner out.</FONT></P>um....the Onion is satire. Yikes sorry for stepping on the toes of a white male christian I know how oppressed ya'll are.

BavaroLT86
01-29-2009, 10:16 PM

<FONT size=4>This is not Red China. Kurt Warner Talks the Talk and Walks the walk. He is no phony. OOOOOOOOHHHHH! I get it now. Christians are allowed to worshiop in stone silence, their just not allowed to practice it's teachings. We live in the USA but only the Cool people have rights. And since Warner is preaching Morals, and you're preaching HATE. Maybe you creep Warner out.</FONT></P>

um....the Onion is satire. <FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff size=4>Yikes sorry for stepping on the toes of a white male christian I know how oppressed ya'll are</FONT>.</P>

</P>

Wow, way to paint Gender,a race and a religious group all in one broad stroke.</P>

What would be the reaction ifsomeone postedsomething in that way about woman, Blacks and Muslims?What kind of a responce or reaction would that post bring? Any way, I thought religion and Politics is part of a "No no" on this board?</P>

wwalwyn
01-29-2009, 10:27 PM
Looking at Kurt Warner's track record, the moment he does not get his way theHoly stuff goes out the window like it does with most "believers".

HeatherP
01-30-2009, 08:35 AM

</P>

Why should Warner be preaching to his fellow players? Shouldn't it be the coaches job to tell them what to stay away from? And bottom line they're going to do what they want anyway they're grown men! Nobody's preaching HATE about kurt warner.[8-)]</P>

Mua Dib
01-30-2009, 11:24 AM

um....the Onion is satire. <FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff size=4>Yikes sorry for stepping on the toes of a white male christian I know how oppressed ya'll are</FONT>.</P>

</P>

Wow, way to paint Gender,a race and a religious group all in one broad stroke.</P>

What would be the reaction ifsomeone postedsomething in that way about woman, Blacks and Muslims?What kind of a responce or reaction would that post bring? Any way, I thought religion and Politics is part of a "No no" on this board?</P>ok this as far as Im going to "explain" myself. It was obviously a stupid post. The boards been boring lately, nothing but Eli debates and the usual grumblings following a lousy play-off loss. Sooo, I made the mistake on commenting on an article I read in the ONION. The Onion is NOT a real news source of any kind, it is a satirical take on world events, it takes on things in the news and "exagerates" them I think in the hopes of trying to help people see how silly some of the issues that get the Bill O'Riellys of the world so worked up. IMO and it's only MO the lunitic fringes of the right and left have made logical debate on most issues impossible. The Hannities and Frankens that get so much airtime don't represent anybody but the crazies on either side of an issue. The implication that i was trying to Oppress christians is rediculous. Relax, if sunday morning TV is any indication it would appear Christianity is alive and well and need not "Worship in Stone silence". Im not seeing alot of alternative religious leaders Asking for cash on Sunday mornings. Trust me the last ones that need protecting is Christianity. White American males seem to have had a pretty good run the last few hundred years (I'm one) and to try and hide behind the struggles of the Womans rights movement and civil rights movement is just pathetic. I repeat The Onion IS NOT REAL NEWS ITS SATIRE. That might be a little too complex a concept for these boards so, lesson learned, It won't happen again, if in the future I feel the need to reference an outside comedy source I'll try to stick to Benny Hill, ok?

HeatherP
01-30-2009, 11:27 AM

</P>

What would be the reaction ifsomeone postedsomething in that way about woman, Blacks and Muslims?What kind of a responce or reaction would that post bring? Any way, I thought religion and Politics is part of a "No no" on this board?</P>

ok this as far as Im going to "explain" myself. It was obviously a stupid post. The boards been boring lately, nothing but Eli debates and the usual grumblings following a lousy play-off loss. Sooo, I made the mistake on commenting on an article I read in the ONION. The Onion is NOT a real news source of any kind, it is a satirical take on world events, it takes on things in the news and "exagerates" them I think in the hopes of trying to help people see how silly some of the issues that get the Bill O'Riellys of the world so worked up. IMO and it's only MO the lunitic fringes of the right and left have made logical debate on most issues impossible. The Hannities and Frankens that get so much airtime don't represent anybody but the crazies on either side of an issue. The implication that i was trying to Oppress christians is rediculous. Relax, if sunday morning TV is any indication it would appear Christianity is alive and well and need not "Worship in Stone silence". Im not seeing alot of alternative religious leaders Asking for cash on Sunday mornings. Trust me the last ones that need protecting is Christianity. White American males seem to have had a pretty good run the last few hundred years (I'm one) and to try and hide behind the struggles of the Womans rights movement and civil rights movement is just pathetic. I repeat The Onion IS NOT REAL NEWS ITS SATIRE. That might be a little too complex a concept for these boards so, lesson learned, It won't happen again, if in the future I feel the need to reference an outside comedy source I'll try to stick to Benny Hill, ok?</P>

<FONT color=#ff0000 size=6>OK![;)]</FONT></P>

plexicat
01-30-2009, 11:44 AM
ok I was already to half heartedly root for the Cards sunday,for no other reason than to keep the Steelers from pulling even farther away from us in the ring count. Then I read (I don't know how to post links or I would) That his holiness has asked the Hyatt to block HBO in the rooms so that his teammates won't be exposed to "partial nudity" and "ruin thier entire experience" I've got no problem with what or who anybody wants to worship, but I absolutly HATE it when this holier than thou crap kicks in. Live and Let Live. I hope the Steelers knock the pompous right out of that jerk.I'm cool with him , it's his wife that creeps me out

SEC105
01-30-2009, 11:45 AM

</P>

ok this as far as Im going to "explain" myself. It was obviously a stupid post. The boards been boring lately, nothing but Eli debates and the usual grumblings following a lousy play-off loss. Sooo, I made the mistake on commenting on an article I read in the ONION. The Onion is NOT a real news source of any kind, it is a satirical take on world events, it takes on things in the news and "exagerates" them I think in the hopes of trying to help people see how silly some of the issues that get the Bill O'Riellys of the world so worked up. IMO and it's only MO the lunitic fringes of the right and left have made logical debate on most issues impossible. The Hannities and Frankens that get so much airtime don't represent anybody but the crazies on either side of an issue. The implication that i was trying to Oppress christians is rediculous. Relax, if sunday morning TV is any indication it would appear Christianity is alive and well and need not "Worship in Stone silence". Im not seeing alot of alternative religious leaders Asking for cash on Sunday mornings. Trust me the last ones that need protecting is Christianity. White American males seem to have had a pretty good run the last few hundred years (I'm one) and to try and hide behind the struggles of the Womans rights movement and civil rights movement is just pathetic. I repeat The Onion IS NOT REAL NEWS ITS SATIRE. That might be a little too complex a concept for these boards so, lesson learned, It won't happen again, if in the future I feel the need to reference an outside comedy source I'll try to stick to Benny Hill, ok?</P>

Apparently some did notget that "The Onion" is satire. If you read to end of the link it becomes quite obvious. No harm , no foul. </P>

On a side note , Benny Hill does a very amusing sing along of "Dancing in the Nude"</P>

BlueBlitzer
01-30-2009, 04:42 PM

</P>

Apparently some did notget that "The Onion" is satire. If you read to end of the link it becomes quite obvious. No harm , no foul. </P>

On a side note , Benny Hill does a very amusing sing along of "Dancing in the Nude"</P><FONT size=4>Ok I'll straighten it out for you. What was posted in " the Onion " had nothing to do with my admonishing post. The Statement " White Christian Male " in it's context by the poster was meant to be Racist, bigoted, and Hateful. The Posters apology is moronic, because He continues to defend what he said. Then He starts trashing Christian Ministers on Sunday morning. Not satisfied with the hurt He may have caused, He rants on. In His worldonly Minorities and Women have rights, caucasians need not apply. The exclammation point of his post is, If you don't agree with His views, you're not to bright. " The Onion is too comlex a concept for these boards ". Keep your bigoted, racists, and political views to yourself.</FONT>

HeatherP
01-30-2009, 04:44 PM

</P>

On a side note , Benny Hill does a very amusing sing along of "Dancing in the Nude"</P>

<FONT size=4>Ok I'll straighten it out for you. What was posted in " the Onion " had nothing to do with my admonishing post. The Statement " White Christian Male " in it's context by the poster was meant to be Racist, bigoted, and Hateful. The Posters apology is moronic, because He continues to defend what he said. Then He starts trashing Christian Ministers on Sunday morning. Not satisfied with the hurt He may have caused, He rants on. In His worldonly Minorities and Women have rights, caucasians need not apply. The exclammation point of his post is, If you don't agree with His views, you're not to bright. " The Onion is too comlex a concept for these boards ". Keep your bigoted, racists, and political views to yourself.</FONT></P>

If we keep all that to ourselves we won't have anything to talk about?! Idiot![8-)]</P>

SEC105
01-30-2009, 05:13 PM

</P>

<FONT size=4>Ok I'll straighten it out for you. What was posted in " the Onion " had nothing to do with my admonishing post. The Statement " White Christian Male " in it's context by the poster was meant to be Racist, bigoted, and Hateful. The Posters apology is moronic, because He continues to defend what he said. Then He starts trashing Christian Ministers on Sunday morning. Not satisfied with the hurt He may have caused, He rants on. In His worldonly Minorities and Women have rights, caucasians need not apply. The exclammation point of his post is, If you don't agree with His views, you're not to bright. " The Onion is too comlex a concept for these boards ". Keep your bigoted, racists, and political views to yourself.</FONT></P>

Lighten up , Francis. Your preaching says He's preaching and then you start spewing your "straighting it out for me". I'm quite capable of reading posts and deducing what I prefer. It's when people are "instructed" what to deduce from any writtenword that problems arise......................As is always the case throughout the course of history</P>

BigBlu397
01-30-2009, 05:21 PM
Looking at Kurt Warner's track record, the moment he does not get his way theHoly stuff goes out the window like it does with most "believers".

WHat! who are you to judge?? Have you ever gotten mad?? And how do you know he sins when he doesnt get his way?? Have you seen it first hand? No just because you see him on TV pumped up and yelling you think he is cursing. Man, get real and he who is without sin cast the first stone.

BigBlu397
01-30-2009, 05:28 PM
ok I was already to half heartedly root for the Cards sunday,for no other reason than to keep the Steelers from pulling even farther away from us in the ring count. Then I read (I don't know how to post links or I would) That his holiness has asked the Hyatt to block HBO in the rooms so that his teammates won't be exposed to "partial nudity" and "ruin thier entire experience" I've got no problem with what or who anybody wants to worship, but I absolutly HATE it when this holier than thou crap kicks in. Live and Let Live. I hope the Steelers knock the pompous right out of that jerk.</p>

<font size="4">This is not Red China. Kurt Warner Talks the Talk and Walks the walk. He is no phony. OOOOOOOOHHHHH! I get it now. Christians are allowed to worshiop in stone silence, their just not allowed to practice it's teachings. We live in the USA but only the Cool people have rights. And since Warner is preaching Morals, and you're preaching HATE. Maybe you creep Warner out.</font></p>

um....the Onion is satire. <font size="4" color="#0000ff" face="Arial">Yikes sorry for stepping on the toes of a white male christian I know how oppressed ya'll are</font>.</p>

</p>

Wow, way to paint Gender,a race and a religious group all in one broad stroke.</p>

What would be the reaction ifsomeone postedsomething in that way about woman, Blacks and Muslims?What kind of a responce or reaction would that post bring? Any way, I thought religion and Politics is part of a "No no" on this board?</p>ok this as far as Im going to "explain" myself. It was obviously a stupid post. The boards been boring lately, nothing but Eli debates and the usual grumblings following a lousy play-off loss. Sooo, I made the mistake on commenting on an article I read in the ONION. The Onion is NOT a real news source of any kind, it is a satirical take on world events, it takes on things in the news and "exagerates" them I think in the hopes of trying to help people see how silly some of the issues that get the Bill O'Riellys of the world so worked up. IMO and it's only MO the lunitic fringes of the right and left have made logical debate on most issues impossible. The Hannities and Frankens that get so much airtime don't represent anybody but the crazies on either side of an issue. The implication that i was trying to Oppress christians is rediculous. Relax, if sunday morning TV is any indication it would appear Christianity is alive and well and need not "Worship in Stone silence". Im not seeing alot of alternative religious leaders Asking for cash on Sunday mornings. Trust me the last ones that need protecting is Christianity. White American males seem to have had a pretty good run the last few hundred years (I'm one) and to try and hide behind the struggles of the Womans rights movement and civil rights movement is just pathetic. I repeat The Onion IS NOT REAL NEWS ITS SATIRE. That might be a little too complex a concept for these boards so, lesson learned, It won't happen again, if in the future I feel the need to reference an outside comedy source I'll try to stick to Benny Hill, ok?
Man I feel sorry for you. You understand that the article doesnt matter, its what came out of your own mouth is what matters. I am a christian, you can call me crazy, heak you can call me whatever you want to call me, I dont care... But say it on your own time, dont come on Giants.com to try and prove a point. Im not on here ranting and raving about an atheist issue. No, you have your beliefs I have mine. The problem with you is, you let something noble bother you to the point where you have to come on Giants.com MB and actually discuss it and talk about it. Blocking HBO so that players cant see nudity is a bad thing?? To me thats morals. Because that challenges you and what you believe, you find it necessary to come out and bash the christian religion and everyone is it. Nice, it seems like your the one who needs the lessons in showing some class my man. And for that, i hope the Cards will win Sunday...

BigBlu397
01-30-2009, 05:33 PM

um....the Onion is satire. <font size="4" color="#0000ff" face="Arial">Yikes sorry for stepping on the toes of a white male christian I know how oppressed ya'll are</font>.</p>

</p>

Wow, way to paint Gender,a race and a religious group all in one broad stroke.</p>

What would be the reaction ifsomeone postedsomething in that way about woman, Blacks and Muslims?What kind of a responce or reaction would that post bring? Any way, I thought religion and Politics is part of a "No no" on this board?</p>

ok this as far as Im going to "explain" myself. It was obviously a stupid post. The boards been boring lately, nothing but Eli debates and the usual grumblings following a lousy play-off loss. Sooo, I made the mistake on commenting on an article I read in the ONION. The Onion is NOT a real news source of any kind, it is a satirical take on world events, it takes on things in the news and "exagerates" them I think in the hopes of trying to help people see how silly some of the issues that get the Bill O'Riellys of the world so worked up. IMO and it's only MO the lunitic fringes of the right and left have made logical debate on most issues impossible. The Hannities and Frankens that get so much airtime don't represent anybody but the crazies on either side of an issue. The implication that i was trying to Oppress christians is rediculous. Relax, if sunday morning TV is any indication it would appear Christianity is alive and well and need not "Worship in Stone silence". Im not seeing alot of alternative religious leaders Asking for cash on Sunday mornings. Trust me the last ones that need protecting is Christianity. White American males seem to have had a pretty good run the last few hundred years (I'm one) and to try and hide behind the struggles of the Womans rights movement and civil rights movement is just pathetic. I repeat The Onion IS NOT REAL NEWS ITS SATIRE. That might be a little too complex a concept for these boards so, lesson learned, It won't happen again, if in the future I feel the need to reference an outside comedy source I'll try to stick to Benny Hill, ok?</p>

Apparently some did notget that "The Onion" is satire. If you read to end of the link it becomes quite obvious. No harm , no foul. </p>

On a side note , Benny Hill does a very amusing sing along of "Dancing in the Nude"</p>

<font size="4">Ok I'll straighten it out for you. What was posted in " the Onion " had nothing to do with my admonishing post. The Statement " White Christian Male " in it's context by the poster was meant to be Racist, bigoted, and Hateful. The Posters apology is moronic, because He continues to defend what he said. Then He starts trashing Christian Ministers on Sunday morning. Not satisfied with the hurt He may have caused, He rants on. In His worldonly Minorities and Women have rights, caucasians need not apply. The exclammation point of his post is, If you don't agree with His views, you're not to bright. " The Onion is too comlex a concept for these boards ". Keep your bigoted, racists, and political views to yourself.</font></p>

If we keep all that to ourselves we won't have anything to talk about?! Idiot![8-)]</p>
When challenged, man do people love to insult.

Mua Dib
01-30-2009, 05:39 PM

</P>

What would be the reaction ifsomeone postedsomething in that way about woman, Blacks and Muslims?What kind of a responce or reaction would that post bring? Any way, I thought religion and Politics is part of a "No no" on this board?</P>ok this as far as Im going to "explain" myself. It was obviously a stupid post. The boards been boring lately, nothing but Eli debates and the usual grumblings following a lousy play-off loss. Sooo, I made the mistake on commenting on an article I read in the ONION. The Onion is NOT a real news source of any kind, it is a satirical take on world events, it takes on things in the news and "exagerates" them I think in the hopes of trying to help people see how silly some of the issues that get the Bill O'Riellys of the world so worked up. IMO and it's only MO the lunitic fringes of the right and left have made logical debate on most issues impossible. The Hannities and Frankens that get so much airtime don't represent anybody but the crazies on either side of an issue. The implication that i was trying to Oppress christians is rediculous. Relax, if sunday morning TV is any indication it would appear Christianity is alive and well and need not "Worship in Stone silence". Im not seeing alot of alternative religious leaders Asking for cash on Sunday mornings. Trust me the last ones that need protecting is Christianity. White American males seem to have had a pretty good run the last few hundred years (I'm one) and to try and hide behind the struggles of the Womans rights movement and civil rights movement is just pathetic. I repeat The Onion IS NOT REAL NEWS ITS SATIRE. That might be a little too complex a concept for these boards so, lesson learned, It won't happen again, if in the future I feel the need to reference an outside comedy source I'll try to stick to Benny Hill, ok?
Man I feel sorry for you. You understand that the article doesnt matter, its what came out of your own mouth is what matters. I am a christian, you can call me crazy, heak you can call me whatever you want to call me, I dont care... But say it on your own time, dont come on Giants.com to try and prove a point. Im not on here ranting and raving about an atheist issue. No, you have your beliefs I have mine. The problem with you is, you let something noble bother you to the point where you have to come on Giants.com MB and actually discuss it and talk about it. Blocking HBO so that players cant see nudity is a bad thing?? To me thats morals. Because that challenges you and what you believe, you find it necessary to come out and bash the christian religion and everyone is it. Nice, it seems like your the one who needs the lessons in showing some class my man. And for that, i hope the Cards will win Sunday...
Do meds help or do you just not take them because of the side effects? [8-)] wow

BigBlu397
01-30-2009, 05:40 PM

</p>

What would be the reaction ifsomeone postedsomething in that way about woman, Blacks and Muslims?What kind of a responce or reaction would that post bring? Any way, I thought religion and Politics is part of a "No no" on this board?</p>ok this as far as Im going to "explain" myself. It was obviously a stupid post. The boards been boring lately, nothing but Eli debates and the usual grumblings following a lousy play-off loss. Sooo, I made the mistake on commenting on an article I read in the ONION. The Onion is NOT a real news source of any kind, it is a satirical take on world events, it takes on things in the news and "exagerates" them I think in the hopes of trying to help people see how silly some of the issues that get the Bill O'Riellys of the world so worked up. IMO and it's only MO the lunitic fringes of the right and left have made logical debate on most issues impossible. The Hannities and Frankens that get so much airtime don't represent anybody but the crazies on either side of an issue. The implication that i was trying to Oppress christians is rediculous. Relax, if sunday morning TV is any indication it would appear Christianity is alive and well and need not "Worship in Stone silence". Im not seeing alot of alternative religious leaders Asking for cash on Sunday mornings. Trust me the last ones that need protecting is Christianity. White American males seem to have had a pretty good run the last few hundred years (I'm one) and to try and hide behind the struggles of the Womans rights movement and civil rights movement is just pathetic. I repeat The Onion IS NOT REAL NEWS ITS SATIRE. That might be a little too complex a concept for these boards so, lesson learned, It won't happen again, if in the future I feel the need to reference an outside comedy source I'll try to stick to Benny Hill, ok?
Do meds help or do you just not take them because of the side effects? [8-)] wow
lol... say what you want man. Im not the one insulting you, or what you believe.

Mua Dib
01-30-2009, 05:47 PM

</P>

lol... say what you want man. Im not the one insulting you, or what you believe.
Dude you went on a four post rampage without a response over a joke. Im not going to even try to address your ramblings. your kind of scaring me to be honest.

BigBlu397
01-30-2009, 05:49 PM

</p>

Dude you went on a four post rampage without a response over a joke. Im not going to even try to address your ramblings. your kind of scaring me to be honest.
And the insults continue... My bad, I only care about what I believe in.

Mua Dib
01-30-2009, 06:17 PM

</P>

You do understand that even if it was my intent, which it isn't there isn't anything I could do to threaten you or your beliefs right? Your safe, ok?

daveyfuentes
01-30-2009, 06:31 PM

</P>

Or maybe people have the right to make their own choices. They dont need someone imposing his/her view or opinions upon them. He can practice his teachings on himself. This is not Red China people can make their own decisions. </P>

BigBlu397
01-30-2009, 06:44 PM

</p>

You do understand that even if it was my intent, which it isn't there isn't anything I could do to threaten you or your beliefs right? Your safe, ok?
Fair enough, but just saying how would you feel if someone was challenging you on your beliefs and making fun of you for what you believe in. If I made a post about how stupid non-believers are and blah, blah... You'd get offended, and want to stand up for what you believe in. Just like if someone came to your office ragging on the Giants, you'd stick up for them wouldnt you?? Same concept.

Mua Dib
01-30-2009, 07:02 PM

</P>

Fair enough, but just saying how would you feel if someone was challenging you on your beliefs and making fun of you for what you believe in. If I made a post about how stupid non-believers are and blah, blah... You'd get offended, and want to stand up for what you believe in. Just like if someone came to your office ragging on the Giants, you'd stick up for them wouldnt you?? Same concept.
I try to live life as a loose garment. For whatever reason Ive always had friends who have consistantly mocked every aspect of my life. Its the way of the Irish.

Eli2Plaxico
01-30-2009, 07:36 PM
<FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffce">I know Kurt is religious, but I never heard him become preachy as a Giant. I have no problems with his faith, and he's a great guy and role model. More power to him.I just hate the ones who throw their religion in your face. I'd love to hearESPN talk tothe losers of the Super Bowl so I can hear someone say "We lost. Thanks God. Thanks for nothing you SOB!" [:D] </FONT></P>

<FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffce">BTW, if your source is The Onion, that's not real news although there are some truths to it that makes it seem real. I've been fooled once or twice too until I read it was from The Onion.</FONT></P>

Mua Dib
01-30-2009, 07:43 PM
<FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffce">I know Kurt is religious, but I never heard him become preachy as a Giant. I have no problems with his faith, and he's a great guy and role model. More power to him.I just hate the ones who throw their religion in your face. I'd love to hearESPN talk tothe losers of the Super Bowl so I can hear someone say "We lost. Thanks God. Thank for nothing you SOB!" [:D] </FONT></P>

<FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffce">BTW, if your source is The Onion, that's not real news although there are some truths to it that makes it seem real. I've been fooled once or twice too until I read it was from The Onion.</FONT></P>I knew it was the Onion just underestimated the responses. Looks like Im gonna have to do a Solomon Rushdie for a few years.

romohater
01-30-2009, 08:00 PM
Glad I just posted the link and NOTHING more. [A]

thegreatone
01-30-2009, 08:45 PM
god i love the onion. so entertaining i mean look what it has done to this thread. priceless

Mua Dib
01-30-2009, 08:53 PM
Glad I just posted the link and NOTHING more. [A]I was wonderin where you went. [W]

BlueBlitzer
01-30-2009, 08:53 PM
<FONT size=4>No, just keep your views on religion and politics to your self. </FONT>

n420p69
01-30-2009, 09:01 PM
Its annoying having to hear him spout religious stuff every second but he is a hell of a quarterback and seems like a really nice guy.

PlainJane
01-30-2009, 09:11 PM
[:-*]The only Gods we are allowed to mention here are GIANTS. This is a prime example as to why religion and politics are not allowed on these boards. Now, lets all take a deep breath (if you have a pipe, even the better) and live in peace, love and harmony [ip]</P>

romohater
01-30-2009, 10:21 PM
[:-*]The only Gods we are allowed to mention here are GIANTS. This is a prime example as to why religion and politics are not allowed on these boards. Now, lets all take a deep breath <U>(if you have a pipe, even the better)</U> and live in peace, love and harmony [ip]</P>

</P>

[H]</P>

bigblue4417
01-30-2009, 10:38 PM
[:D]

[:-*]The only Gods we are allowed to mention here are GIANTS. This is a prime example as to why religion and politics are not allowed on these boards. Now, lets all take a deep breath <u>(if you have a pipe, even the better)</u> and live in peace, love and harmony [ip]</p>

</p>

[H]</p>
[:D]

BastianEagles
01-30-2009, 11:23 PM
ok I was already to half heartedly root for the Cards sunday,for no other reason than to keep the Steelers from pulling even farther away from us in the ring count. Then I read (I don't know how to post links or I would) That his holiness has asked the Hyatt to block HBO in the rooms so that his teammates won't be exposed to "partial nudity" and "ruin thier entire experience" I've got no problem with what or who anybody wants to worship, but I absolutly HATE it when this holier than thou crap kicks in. Live and Let Live. I hope the Steelers knock the pompous right out of that jerk.I'm cool with him , it's his wife that creeps me out</P>

I agree. She looks kinda dike-ish.</P>

BastianEagles
01-30-2009, 11:26 PM
Glad I just posted the link and NOTHING more. [A]</P>

Ha! you're not as innocent as you look! </P>

Mua Dib
01-31-2009, 12:44 AM
<FONT size=4>No, just keep your views on religion and politics to your self. </FONT><FONT color=#ff0000>Finally somebody who GETS what I was trying to say about WARNER!!!</FONT>

BavaroLT86
01-31-2009, 01:27 AM
In what part of my post did I say the onion was real? I was just showing a double standard that it's okay to make jabs at white Christian men . But if a jab is made at another religion, gender, or race it would create a big shat storm.</P>

This is why Threads about Religion, race and PoliticsareTaboo on these boards.</P>

Don't get me wrong I love to discuss these issues it's what use to make this country great but times have changed. Pretty soon this country will be Flying the red flag with the Hammer and cicleThe rules are the rules no political threads.</P>

BTW I get a kick out of the onion ....</P>

He-He</P>

</P>

BastianEagles
01-31-2009, 01:39 AM
BTW I get a kick out of the onion ....

</P>

</P>

I hate onions....they burn my eyes.</P>

BavaroLT86
01-31-2009, 01:44 AM
BTW I get a kick out of the onion ....

</P>

</P>

I hate onions....they burn my eyes.</P>

</P>

I throw onions on snail tracks Bwhhaaaaa!!!</P>

Mua Dib
01-31-2009, 02:16 AM
That was how I felt when videos of AP kissing a stripper and all kinds of other Moral judgements are made on players personal lives are droned over on this board. I said it was a mistake posting this here but now that the ****storms erupted lets not forget who made it an issue in the first place. Warner!

romohater
01-31-2009, 02:40 AM

</P>

I don't claim to beinnocent. Just happyI didn't post my viewson the matter because of what it turned into. To me it goes both ways. If someone like Warner wants to use god as an excuse for his good fortune then so be it. But if someone else wants to question why a pro athlete is including that in his press conference instead of diet, practice, workout regimen, etc, then they should be afforded the same freedom of speech and beliefs. What if he came out and said he attributed all of his success to his lucky underwear? What would everybody say then?</P>

BigBlu397
01-31-2009, 03:38 AM
Glad I just posted the link and NOTHING more. [A]</p>

Ha! you're not as innocent as you look! </p>

</p>

I don't claim to beinnocent. Just happyI didn't post my viewson the matter because of what it turned into. To me it goes both ways. If someone like Warner wants to use god as an excuse for his good fortune then so be it. But if someone else wants to question why a pro athlete is including that in his press conference instead of diet, practice, workout regimen, etc, then they should be afforded the same freedom of speech and beliefs. What if he came out and said he attributed all of his success to his lucky underwear? What would everybody say then?</p>
Im not even going to get back into this im out numbered.

BavaroLT86
01-31-2009, 11:10 AM

</P>

I don't claim to beinnocent. Just happyI didn't post my viewson the matter because of what it turned into. To me it goes both ways. If someone like Warner wants to use god as an excuse for his good fortune then so be it. But if someone else wants to question why a pro athlete is including that in his press conference instead of diet, practice, workout regimen, etc, then they should be afforded the same freedom of speech and beliefs. What if he came out and said he attributed all of his success to his lucky underwear? What would everybody say then?</P>

Im not even going to get back into this im out numbered.
</P>

not as much as you think..</P>

BlueBlitzer
01-31-2009, 03:56 PM

</P>

<FONT size=4>They wouldn't say anything, in fact it might start a trend. You never heard of a Lucky Rabbits Foot, 4-Leaf clover, Horse Shoe mounted points up, Lucky Charms ( Not the Cereal ), Step on a Crack ( Not the Dope ) break your Mothers back.From Fortune cookies to Horoscopes . To our very own Bill Parcells, Who would never allow an image, portrait, or Statue of an Elephant, unless it's Trunk was pointed up for good Luck.There have been more claims to Mans success, than you can shake a stick at. Just don't mention Provdence.....heh,heh,....You might get creeped out.</FONT></P>

NoQuarter
01-31-2009, 06:14 PM

Wrong! YOu and Warner can worship ANY WAY you like. the problem is MOST fundamentalists cant seem to understand the rest of us have a right to OUR opinions. Kurt has every right to not watch whatever he does NOT have the right to force his teammates to behave like him.</P>

I have had too many problems with fundamentalists in my life, oh it all starts out fine but than they INSIST that their morals shopuld guide EVERYONES life and I draw the line on that.</P>

Hey you want to believe in what you believe thats fine with me, just don't expect me to alter MY beliefs to fit YOUR agenda.</P>

BlueBlitzer
01-31-2009, 06:43 PM

Wrong! YOu and Warner can worship ANY WAY you like. the problem is MOST fundamentalists cant seem to understand the rest of us have a right to OUR opinions. Kurt has every right to not watch whatever he does NOT have the right to force his teammates to behave like him.</P>

I have had too many problems with fundamentalists in my life, oh it all starts out fine but than they INSIST that their morals shopuld guide EVERYONES life and I draw the line on that.</P>

Hey you want to believe in what you believe thats fine with me, just don't expect me to alter MY beliefs to fit YOUR agenda.</P><FONT size=4>You can be as delinquently moral as you choose. I could care less. Jimi Hendrix, what a role model.</FONT>

NoQuarter
01-31-2009, 06:46 PM

Hey you want to believe in what you believe thats fine with me, just don't expect me to alter MY beliefs to fit YOUR agenda.</P>

<FONT size=4>You can be as delinquently moral as you choose. I could care less. Jimi Hendrix, what a role model.</FONT> You just proved my point.</P>

Fundamentalist ALWAYS have to tell people how morally superior they are.</P>

You have NO idea how I may or may not worship yet you just HAD to play the superior morals </P>

You just don't get it do you? You have a right to worship ANY WAY you wan't, what you don't have is the right to insist others worship that way and thats JUST what Warner is doing, forcing his teammates to adopt HIS morals</P>

Also who said Hendrix was my role model? I like the quote and it speaks the truth the problem is you are speaking too much and listening too little..</P>

"Judge not lest ye be judged" or did you forget to read that part of the bible.</P>

Mua Dib
01-31-2009, 07:06 PM
Can a MOD please kill this thread before somebodt declares Jihad or Inquisition or whatever it is they call it. Man/God ,Budda, Krishna, or Satan I don't really care who anybody worships...as long as ya dont show up at my door with it...I got a mean dog and I think he's an athiest.

eli#10nyg
01-31-2009, 07:58 PM
God is real and we are all His children. wether we realize it or not doesn't make it any more or less true. its a shame that the enemy and the world has so many people brainwashed to think they actually can do whatever they wish with no consequence. and the argument against christians saying that we are weak because we need something to follow or believe in is ludicrous. trust me when i say parts of my life became a bit more difficult when i accepted the truth of Christ. i wouldn't change it at all.</P>

i am opened to the possibilities of God representing Himself in different ways to different people (I mean he was a bush that was on fire to moses, lol) hence some of the different religions. but to seperate the message of the gospel from this representation and to come up with fairy tales about dying young to marry 12 virgins in the after life and what not is all but laughable.</P>

eli#10nyg
01-31-2009, 08:05 PM
ok I was already to half heartedly root for the Cards sunday,for no other reason than to keep the Steelers from pulling even farther away from us in the ring count. Then I read (I don't know how to post links or I would) That his holiness has asked the Hyatt to block HBO in the rooms so that his teammates won't be exposed to "partial nudity" and "ruin thier entire experience" I've got no problem with what or who anybody wants to worship, but I absolutly HATE it when this holier than thou crap kicks in. Live and Let Live. I hope the Steelers knock the pompous right out of that <FONT size=6>jerk</FONT>.</P>

huh, because the guy is happy to be where he is and thanks the one who is closest to him, you consider him a pompous jerk. if that isn't the pot calling the kettle black, actually it isn't because warner isn't a pompous jerk, you are, and you attack himwith hate (your own description of your emotional state in this attack,) because you can't wrap your mind around a person who doesn't let the world or its views dictate his own. </P>

far be it for someone who loves their Lord to thank Him. he should just go through life in slience and not use the stage that is afforded him, right? let all the wicked evil messages of the world be spread on a world wide stage, but if one lowly little christian man speaks up about his faith when given the opportunity he is a pompous jerk, lol.the word jerk seems to describe you, maybe if you opened your mind and shut your mouth you would make out ok.</P>

Mua Dib
01-31-2009, 10:39 PM
God is real and we are all His children. wether we realize it or not doesn't make it any more or less true. its a shame that the enemy and the world has so many people brainwashed to think they actually can do whatever they wish with no consequence. and the argument against christians saying that we are weak because we need something to follow or believe in is ludicrous. trust me when i say parts of my life became a bit more difficult when i accepted the truth of Christ. i wouldn't change it at all.</P>

i am opened to the possibilities of God representing Himself in different ways to different people (I mean he was a bush that was on fire to moses, lol) hence some of the different religions. but to seperate the message of the gospel from this representation and to come up with fairy tales about dying young to marry 12 virgins in the after life and what not is all but laughable.</P>Talking Bushes? 12 virgins? turning water into wine? your right where do they come up with this stuff? oh wait that last one was real right?

romohater
01-31-2009, 10:56 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tivLB07Aos4