PDA

View Full Version : Just Waiting

Mistanihan
11-27-2012, 02:15 PM
for the Foreskins fans... :p

Hopefully they can be a bit more...civil this time around.

ibbill
11-28-2012, 08:36 AM
They are not as ignorant as the Philly fans. They do push the envelope now that RG is there.

Toadofsteel
11-28-2012, 08:37 AM
They are not as ignorant as the Philly fans. They do push the envelope now that RG is there.

The thing is Griffin actually isn't a hack like Michael Prick...

Flip Empty
11-28-2012, 08:54 AM
Exactly. Griffin isn't just an arm and a pair of legs -- he's smart.

AustinSkin
11-29-2012, 03:49 PM
I'm expecting a repeat of the 1st meeting between the Skins & the G-Men. This time the ante is going to get raised with more fireworks. Griffin torched the Iggles for 4 touchdowns, and did the same against a better Cowboys defense. I expect this to be a nail-biter, with the final score being something like 33-30. I hope we are on the winning side of that score.

BuffyBlueII
11-29-2012, 05:48 PM

Bobby Gee (roach with braids) 3 would have been knocked out of the season a month ago if he had Mike (dog killa) Vicks offensive line.

AustinSkin
11-29-2012, 06:15 PM
Bobby Gee (roach with braids) 3 would have been knocked out of the season a month ago if he had Mike (dog killa) Vicks offensive line.

But he doesn't. So what's your point?

BuffyBlueII
11-29-2012, 08:18 PM
But he doesn't. So what's your point?

Exactly what I wrote.

Mistanihan
11-30-2012, 08:41 AM
I think the Skins are going to get a fired up, motivated Giants team this week. I think David Wilson proves he was worth that 1st round pick and our D proves they can contain RG3. On the other hand, we need Chase to have an outstanding game with the run D. Meet that fool head on and drive him back.

BillTheGreek
12-02-2012, 12:41 AM
I think the Skins are going to get a fired up, motivated Giants team this week. I think David Wilson proves he was worth that 1st round pick and our D proves they can contain RG3. On the other hand, we need Chase to have an outstanding game with the run D. Meet that fool head on and drive him back.

Sounds Like a Plan to me !

AustinSkin
12-02-2012, 09:13 AM

The Skins may prove to be dangerous this week. This is their playoffs. Lose and their chances are diminished. Win and they are very much in the discussion for the 6th seed or better. The last 2 weeks have been an offensive explosion, and the defense is starting to play better. RGIII will give everything he's got, Alfred Morris is just shy of 1,000 yards and Kai Forbath is a perfect 10-10 kicking field goals.

While it's true that the Giants have a better "feel" for RGIII, and will know how to scheme against him better - the opposite is also true. RGIII now has a "feel" for the Giants, and how to respond to them. Morris is a tough kid to stop. He is shoulder pads, thighs and he leans forward on every run. Blackburn could stop him, but it will be a long day.

If the Giants play perfectly in all 3 phases of the game, they should win convincingly, as stated by many here. The same holds true if the Redskins do the same. At any rate, I'm still predicting a Giants win but this game will be a game that fans remember for a long time.