PDA

View Full Version : Perry Fewell is too agressive!!!!!!!

elifan10
12-21-2011, 02:47 PM
He has been bringing that three man rush too much and were getting beat because of it.

I hope this game we can drop more people into coverage. Fewell said that he is designing this new defense that no one has ever seen before.

He believes that if he drops the entire defense into coverage than no one will get open.

Fewell really is the best Defensive coordinatoor in the league.

Redeyejedi
12-21-2011, 02:53 PM
He has been bringing that three man rush too much and were getting beat because of it.

I hope this game we can drop more people into coverage. Fewell said that he is designing this new defense that no one has ever seen before.

He believes that if he drops the entire defense into coverage than no one will get open.

Fewell really is the best Defensive coordinatoor in the league.Ahh The 0-2-9 defense

elifan10
12-21-2011, 02:55 PM

Fewell really is the best Defensive coordinatoor in the league.Ahh The 0-2-9 defense
Exactly Fewell is an innovative genius!!!!!!

repeatchamps
12-21-2011, 02:56 PM
<FONT color=#ff0000>He has been bringing that three man rush too much and were getting beat because of it. I hope this game we can drop more people into coverage. Fewell said that he is designing this new defense that no one has ever seen before. He believes that if he drops the entire defense into coverage than no one will get open. Fewell really is the best Defensive coordinatoor in the league.</FONT></P>

Fixed.</P>

burier
12-21-2011, 02:58 PM
for ****s sake

elifan10
12-21-2011, 03:00 PM
for ****s sake
haha

BigBlue wins
12-21-2011, 03:01 PM
<font color="#FF0000">oh man. he's so innovative! Gilbride should take notes on his ingenuity!</font>

TuckYou
12-21-2011, 03:12 PM
<FONT color=#ff0000>oh man. he's so innovative! Gilbride should take notes on his ingenuity!</FONT>
</P>

Gilbride is already planning his 7 WR, 2OL, QB fake shotgun draw plays...</P>

Beelzeboss
12-21-2011, 03:13 PM
I hear Gilbride is gonna unveil a new special play called the "draw", apparently he's only going to use it on 3rd and long.

T-Murda84
12-21-2011, 03:33 PM
<FONT color=#ff0000>oh man. he's so innovative!* Gilbride should take notes on his ingenuity!</FONT>
</P>

Hey its not a bad idea since our GM doesnt like to draft or sign quality Linemen. Watching Diehl try to block makes want to go to a 4 man Oline.

I surprised on Defense that we run a base 4-3. We dont even have one quality linebacker because of Reese. U can blame Reese for this.

nycisgreat
12-21-2011, 10:39 PM
<font color="#ff0000">He has been bringing that three man rush too much and were getting beat because of it. I hope this game we can drop more people into coverage. Fewell said that he is designing this new defense that no one has ever seen before. He believes that if he drops the entire defense into coverage than no one will get open. Fewell really is the best Defensive coordinatoor in the league.</font></p>

Fixed.</p>

Thank you sir!

fewellmustgo
12-21-2011, 11:00 PM
<font color="#ff0000">He has been bringing that three man rush too much and were getting beat because of it. I hope this game we can drop more people into coverage. Fewell said that he is designing this new defense that no one has ever seen before. He believes that if he drops the entire defense into coverage than no one will get open. Fewell really is the best Defensive coordinatoor in the league.</font></p>

Fixed.</p>

Thank you sir!

At least he's trying something new. Lets hope he uses it every 3rd and long lol. Our 3rd down defense cant get much worse.

Drez
12-21-2011, 11:02 PM
<FONT color=#ff0000>oh man. he's so innovative! Gilbride should take notes on his ingenuity!</FONT>
</P>

</P>

Only if he's been talking to GWAT.</P>

jomo
12-21-2011, 11:05 PM
He has been bringing that three man rush too much and were getting beat because of it. I hope this game we can drop more people into coverage. Fewell said that he is designing this new defense that no one has ever seen before. He believes that if he drops the entire defense into coverage than no one will get open. Fewell really is the best Defensive coordinatoor in the league.Did your printer run out of red ink?

elifan10
12-22-2011, 02:32 PM
He has been bringing that three man rush too much and were getting beat because of it. I hope this game we can drop more people into coverage. Fewell said that he is designing this new defense that no one has ever seen before. He believes that if he drops the entire defense into coverage than no one will get open. Fewell really is the best Defensive coordinatoor in the league.Did your printer run out of red ink?
Didnt think I had to

BJacobs aka The Problem
12-22-2011, 02:34 PM

This may actually rival Sheridan's Cover 0.

Drez
12-22-2011, 05:37 PM
He has been bringing that three man rush too much and were getting beat because of it. I hope this game we can drop more people into coverage. Fewell said that he is designing this new defense that no one has ever seen before. He believes that if he drops the entire defense into coverage than no one will get open. Fewell really is the best Defensive coordinatoor in the league.Ahh The 0-2-9 defense This may actually rival Sheridan's Cover 0.</P>

I know you're trying to be funny about Cover 0, as in cover no one (which, as painful as it is, we all appreciate)... </P>

But Cover 0 is a real defense. It's manto man coveragestraight across the board.</P>

BJacobs aka The Problem
12-22-2011, 08:18 PM
He has been bringing that three man rush too much and were getting beat because of it. I hope this game we can drop more people into coverage. Fewell said that he is designing this new defense that no one has ever seen before. He believes that if he drops the entire defense into coverage than no one will get open. Fewell really is the best Defensive coordinatoor in the league.Ahh The 0-2-9 defense This may actually rival Sheridan's Cover 0.</P>

I know you're trying to be funny about Cover 0, as in cover no one (which, as painful as it is, we all appreciate)... </P>

But Cover 0 is a real defense. It's man*to man coverage*straight across the board.</P>

Total....buzzkill :(

Yeah i know straight man, but during the sheridan era(can you call it an era?) it was pretty funny. Cover Zero

TucknRolle
12-23-2011, 12:36 AM
Didnt think I had to

You didn't