PDA

View Full Version : DeAngelo Hall Disses Eli Again: "I Could Have Made That Throw."

Cool Papa B.
11-29-2012, 10:16 AM
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall isnít backing down.

Victor Cruz may have provided some bulletin board fodder for the Redskins by saying Wednesday that they are "still a couple pieces away from actually being a contender."

But Hall followed suit and then some an hour later by refusing to apologize for a comment last month that irked Eli Manning and that several Giants called "disrespectful" to their two-time Super Bowl MVP quarterback.

Manning and Cruz exploited a busted coverage in the Washington secondary and connected for a 77-yard touchdown pass that proved to be the game-winner with 1:13 left in the Giantsí 27-23 triumph Oct. 21 at MetLife Stadium.

Hall later said of the Manning-to-Cruz score: "I feel we gave him that play," and, "It wasnít something where he was a rocket scientist and he figured something out."

In a conference call Wednesday with reporters covering the Giants, Hall stood by his assessment, promising: "I could have made that throw."

http://www.northjersey.com/sports/181318171_Redskins__Hall_doubles_down_on_Eli_diss. html

Ugh.....People just don't when to shut up and take the high road. I hope the Giants light them up!!!!!

Ruttiger711
11-29-2012, 10:18 AM
Eli had the best response.... "Thank You"

Kruunch
11-29-2012, 10:19 AM
Guess Deangelo should cover better next time DOH!

GameTime
11-29-2012, 10:21 AM
ehh...whatever....
you got smoked or ****ed up.....either you screwed up the play and lost...

dezzzR
11-29-2012, 10:33 AM
Yea, hitting a WR in stride while getting hit is sooooo easy.

Mercury
11-29-2012, 10:38 AM
If you read his whole statement you would know that what he is saying is that they blew the coverage so bad that Cruz was so wide open even he could have made that throw. It's not a dis to Eli.

nygfanmaybe
11-29-2012, 10:41 AM
To me, it's like saying that he blew his coverage so bad that anyone could have hit the open receiver. Is this suppose to be a feather in his cap?

Buddy333
11-29-2012, 10:49 AM
I don't think he dissed Eli at all. Sounds like he is admitting hat he and his team made a bad play themselves.

ryan12
11-29-2012, 10:58 AM
who cares deangelo hall is going to get abused by nicks monday night

Jahh
11-29-2012, 11:03 AM
We are way too bored that we have to make something out of nothing

Giants5699
11-29-2012, 11:05 AM
Eli should say "I could have covered Cruz on that play..."

Broadway Blue
11-29-2012, 11:07 AM
Hall is going to get eaten up on Monday

Cool Papa B.
11-29-2012, 11:20 AM
If you read his whole statement you would know that what he is saying is that they blew the coverage so bad that Cruz was so wide open even he could have made that throw. It's not a dis to Eli.

I don't know. Maybe I'm reading it wrong, but I took his statement to mean that what Manning & Cruz did was no big deal.

Ruttiger711
11-29-2012, 11:37 AM
Hall is going to get eaten up on Monday

If he doesnt get ejected for head-butting a ref first.

Rusty192
11-29-2012, 11:50 AM
If you read his whole statement you would know that what he is saying is that they blew the coverage so bad that Cruz was so wide open even he could have made that throw. It's not a dis to Eli.True it could be taken as that. but it's still a lame thing to say.

GameTime
11-29-2012, 11:57 AM
I don't know. Maybe I'm reading it wrong, but I took his statement to mean that what Manning & Cruz did was no big deal.
was no big deal because Cruz burnt them AND they blew the coverage. Eli saw it and made the throw....

Toadofsteel
11-29-2012, 12:01 PM
He could have made that throw because he was too busy getting torched by cruz...

RoanokeFan
11-29-2012, 01:03 PM
Come Monday night, all the talk is meaningless. Blown coverages will cost someone the game. It's not going to be us.

Morehead State
11-29-2012, 01:15 PM
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall isnít backing down.

Victor Cruz may have provided some bulletin board fodder for the Redskins by saying Wednesday that they are "still a couple pieces away from actually being a contender."

But Hall followed suit and then some an hour later by refusing to apologize for a comment last month that irked Eli Manning and that several Giants called "disrespectful" to their two-time Super Bowl MVP quarterback.

Manning and Cruz exploited a busted coverage in the Washington secondary and connected for a 77-yard touchdown pass that proved to be the game-winner with 1:13 left in the Giantsí 27-23 triumph Oct. 21 at MetLife Stadium.

Hall later said of the Manning-to-Cruz score: "I feel we gave him that play," and, "It wasnít something where he was a rocket scientist and he figured something out."

In a conference call Wednesday with reporters covering the Giants, Hall stood by his assessment, promising: "I could have made that throw."

http://www.northjersey.com/sports/181318171_Redskins__Hall_doubles_down_on_Eli_diss. html

Ugh.....People just don't when to shut up and take the high road. I hope the Giants light them up!!!!!

Lighting up that secondary is no trick. If he had something to back up his comments with that would be different.

DLT
11-29-2012, 01:17 PM
Skins fan here. Hall can be an idiot at times but I like how he doesnt back down. Its funny because the last time we played you, I came on here and talked about how done he was. I said he looked just like McNabb & Brunell. Like he physically was shot. It looked like it hurt to run. He only had LB speed and looked to be laboring soo much. Like he was dragging himself around the field.

Now since the bye he is not fully back but he looks alot better than he was before the bye. Just physically he's looking faster & quicker. He was getting killed in the slot but he's looking better now. Him & Griffith. Griff was terrible in Preseason and early regular season. Then he missed a few games with injury. Since he's come back he's been really good looking.

Still cant trust either or our safties but they are all way better than Josh Wilson who is just straight toast now. Every play he gets beat and jumps up screaming at the ref like the wr shouldve been called for Offensive PI. Its so annoying. He always has his back to the ball and then jumps up pointing

Morehead State
11-29-2012, 01:21 PM
Skins fan here. Hall can be an idiot at times but I like how he doesnt back down. Its funny because the last time we played you, I came on here and talked about how done he was. I said he looked just like McNabb & Brunell. Like he physically was shot. It looked like it hurt to run. He only had LB speed and looked to be laboring soo much. Like he was dragging himself around the field.

Now since the bye he is not fully back but he looks alot better than he was before the bye. Just physically he's looking faster & quicker. He was getting killed in the slot but he's looking better now. Him & Griffith. Griff was terrible in Preseason and early regular season. Then he missed a few games with injury. Since he's come back he's been really good looking.

Still cant trust either or our safties but they are all way better than Josh Wilson who is just straight toast now. Every play he gets beat and jumps up screaming at the ref like the wr shouldve been called for Offensive PI. Its so annoying. He always has his back to the ball and then jumps up pointing

I remember when he was with Atlanta and was interviewed just before a game against us in Atlanta. He said that the Giants were going to be "light work", followed by a game where we trounced them.
Lots of mouth, and can't back it up.

TheAnalyst
11-29-2012, 01:22 PM
DeAngelo Hall was about to get Debo-ed by Dez Bryant on Thanksgiving.

Eliscruzzz
11-29-2012, 01:22 PM

Still cant trust either or our safties but they are all way better than Josh Wilson who is just straight toast now. Every play he gets beat and jumps up screaming at the ref like the wr shouldve been called for Offensive PI. Its so annoying. He always has his back to the ball and then jumps up pointingIt's one thing to not back down and another to just take your loss like a man. Hall is the biggest idiot in the NFL. He gave up coverageCruz read the defense perfect so did Eli it was a great play call and was executed perfect. Hall's ego is just the size of Washington and just needs to shut up cause he is highly overrated at least to me he is.

Rusty192
11-29-2012, 01:24 PM
Harooni and him are buds. Wonder if he could get any insight.

DLT
11-29-2012, 01:30 PM
It's one thing to not back down and another to just take your loss like a man. Hall is the biggest idiot in the NFL. He gave up coverageCruz read the defense perfect so did Eli it was a great play call and was executed perfect. Hall's ego is just the size of Washington and just needs to shut up cause he is highly overrated at least to me he is.In his defense I think the comment had more to do with how he felt about us then it had to do with a diss. Coming into the year it was thought to be that we would have a great D to help carry the rookie QB and our D would win the games. Instead our O & rookie QB have been great while our D was getting slaughtered. At the time of that game we were getting worse & worse on D every week. That game was for 1st place so that play was just the cherry on top. I think he was just soo dissapointed.

Im not a Hall defender though. Every game he's literally getting into it with players or refs. I mean it looks really bad sometimes but somehow he never gets a personal foul penalty. Im always screaming for him to shutup or stop fighting for they throw a flag. I can just imagine this one after all the talk. Im betting anyhing he will get into a fight with one of your receievers. Not an ejection type fight but just alot of jawing & pushing on multiple plays

ny06
11-29-2012, 01:33 PM
DeAngelo Hall stated "I could have made that throw."

Well he sure couldn't defend it.

http://img838.imageshack.us/img838/8436/cruztd1.gif (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/838/cruztd1.gif/)

rtahsin
11-29-2012, 01:40 PM
who cares deangelo hall is going to get abused by nicks monday nightI love your sig.

GameTime
11-29-2012, 01:43 PM
DeAngelo Hall stated "I could have made that throw."

Well he sure couldn't defend it.

http://img838.imageshack.us/img838/8436/cruztd1.gif (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/838/cruztd1.gif/)

nice one...lol

BlueReign
11-29-2012, 01:49 PM
He's stupid. He's trying to say they blew the coverage without saying that they blew the coverage.What, just because a mistake was made Eli shouldn't take advantage of it?

AustinSkin
11-29-2012, 03:10 PM
DeAngelo needs to shut up and play. He was not involved with the Cruz touchdown. That was Josh Wilson and Madieu Williams who got torched.

TheEnigma
11-29-2012, 03:17 PM
Skins need to draft a CB with their 2nd next year. They aren't winning a championship with Josh Wilson and DeGamble Hall. He's too inconsistent and takes too many risks to be a #1 CB for a championship team.

Morehead State
11-29-2012, 03:46 PM
I really hate to say this because I'm sure he has a family and people who love him, but Deangelo Hall is a big mouth punk.
The guy gets beat on a play that cost his team the game and he's talking smack.
Its just stupid.

BlueSanta
11-29-2012, 03:54 PM
I dont understand his attempted "dis."

So he is arguing that Eli isnt good because he made an easy throw for the game winning TD? isnt that a backhanded dis to his own defense for giving Eli such an easy game winning TD?

AustinSkin
11-29-2012, 03:57 PM
Skins fan here. DeAngelo is an idiot.

ryan12
11-29-2012, 04:18 PM
I love your sig.

thanks lol