PDA

View Full Version : Teddy Bridgewater from Louisville.....

Eliscruzzz
11-29-2012, 10:05 PM
I've been watching this kid for the whole year and he has been impressive. Especially tonight against Rutgers. Kid is a warrior. This kid is legit. I can also see him getting drafted early. What do you guys think of Bridgewater???

BlueSanta
11-29-2012, 10:34 PM
He is still young, but if he continues to grow, he could end up the #1 overall selection.

slipknottin
11-29-2012, 10:47 PM
Only a true sophomore. So not draft eligible this year. He will be eligible next year.

And it really just depends on how he plays. Young QBs can just never develop at all. Or he can keep improving on what he's doing now and he ultimately could certainly be a first round, if not #1 overall.

Eliscruzzz
11-30-2012, 04:09 PM
He is impressive in a couple years I can see him going #1. He's got great pose in the pocket, has a decent arm, very accurate. He also runs a pro-style offense. He can also run good.

Redeyejedi
12-01-2012, 08:17 AM
Only a true sophomore. So not draft eligible this year. He will be eligible next year.

And it really just depends on how he plays. Young QBs can just never develop at all. Or he can keep improving on what he's doing now and he ultimately could certainly be a first round, if not #1 overall. His accuracy looks good for the most part. I've seen him struggle with hitting guys down the seam

nycsportzfan
12-01-2012, 10:59 AM
I've been watching this kid for the whole year and he has been impressive. Especially tonight against Rutgers. Kid is a warrior. This kid is legit. I can also see him getting drafted early. What do you guys think of Bridgewater??? I'm kinda in the minority on this one.. I loved em(Potential) on what i seen when he first started playing and the beggining fo the season, but something happened in that UNC game(2nd half), and since , that has swayed my opinion.. He seems to not play to his potential all the time, and waits untill they need em, before playing well.. I don't know if its a concentration thing or what? I've seen huge chunks of games where he does squat, and then he'll just kill it at the end and get the W, or games they start out well, and then he'll just lose focus and teams get back into the game..

Hes certainly got the tools though, and at moments, looks insane... I think he needs to put more complete games together, is all..

nycsportzfan
12-01-2012, 11:01 AM
He reminds me alot of Tyler Wilson.. Sure, hes a prospect, but i don't know if i'd go throwing a early 1st rd selection on em.. I don't see a franchise QB when i see Bridgewater, nor Tyler WIlson.. I see more of a David Carr type, maybe a tad better..

Redeyejedi
12-01-2012, 01:21 PM
He reminds me alot of Tyler Wilson.. Sure, hes a prospect, but i don't know if i'd go throwing a early 1st rd selection on em.. I don't see a franchise QB when i see Bridgewater, nor Tyler WIlson.. I see more of a David Carr type, maybe a tad better.. Im not really crazy about any of the QB's on this draft. I think Fales from San Joise State may be the best

Eliscruzzz
12-01-2012, 10:59 PM
I'm kinda in the minority on this one.. I loved em(Potential) on what i seen when he first started playing and the beggining fo the season, but something happened in that UNC game(2nd half), and since , that has swayed my opinion.. He seems to not play to his potential all the time, and waits untill they need em, before playing well.. I don't know if its a concentration thing or what? I've seen huge chunks of games where he does squat, and then he'll just kill it at the end and get the W, or games they start out well, and then he'll just lose focus and teams get back into the game..

Hes certainly got the tools though, and at moments, looks insane... I think he needs to put more complete games together, is all..Good Point have to keep an eye out on that next time I watch him. but he's still young and still has a lot of learning to do maybe that has something to do with it?. Next Year he'll be in the ACC against better competition so we will see.

slipknottin
12-04-2012, 02:38 PM
His accuracy looks good for the most part. I've seen him struggle with hitting guys down the seam

Crazy thing is even if he develops well he may have no chance of going first overall. 2014 may be one of the best drafts ever depending on who declares. But anyone is going to be hard pressed to be drafted over Clowney

Imgrate
12-04-2012, 08:42 PM
Crazy thing is even if he develops well he may have no chance of going first overall. 2014 may be one of the best drafts ever depending on who declares. But anyone is going to be hard pressed to be drafted over ClowneyAll I know is the big names on TV. Clowney Lee Watkins Bridgewater... Who else is there? To go further, what are some good draft forums to visit? I'm not sure that I'll ever get into watching vids, but reading multiple peoples' opinions has seemingly kept me somewhat informed on the latest draft class each year.

slipknottin
12-04-2012, 10:06 PM
All I know is the big names on TV. Clowney Lee Watkins Bridgewater... Who else is there? To go further, what are some good draft forums to visit? I'm not sure that I'll ever get into watching vids, but reading multiple peoples' opinions has seemingly kept me somewhat informed on the latest draft class each year.

You already named some guys that in any other year would probably be shoe ins as the first overall pick. NDs DE Tuitt is another. Johnny Football would be eligible that year, Louis Nix might not come out until then. There are legitimately at least 10-15 guys who could be a top pick in that draft depending on what underclassmen come out.

nycsportzfan
12-06-2012, 11:00 AM
Im not really crazy about any of the QB's on this draft. I think Fales from San Joise State may be the best I like Fales alot as well.. Sometimes i let consensus sway my opinion, all though , as u know, sometimes i dont as well. But for Fales, u dont' see a ton of hype, and i just thought maybe something i wasen't seeing was keeping people from being excited or something? Now that i know ur on my side, i will say, ur totally correct.. He looks to make sparkling fast decisons( i love that in a QB), and often makes the right decison as well.. Hes plenty good enough size, and has a good strong arm.. I think if he came out this yr, like Osweiler last yr, he will be a surprise earlier then expected selection...

Hey Nick Foles looks like a solid QB , ey? Remember how i had him ranked up there in my rankings, and people thought i was alittle 2 high on em? Hes looked plenty good, and is all ready starting games and won the immediete backup to Vick as a rookie.. Hes showing plenty of potential, and has a big arm.. I seen plenty of Arizona with Foles, and think he can be sorta like a Matt Shaub given half a shot.. I actually think Foles has a stronger arm though..

Foles last yr, and Fales next yr..lol

Eliscruzzz
01-02-2013, 09:44 PM
Teddy looking pretty damn good tonight.

Buddy333
01-02-2013, 10:34 PM
They are lighting the Gators up now. He is having a nice game.

myles2424
01-02-2013, 11:11 PM
On another note, what'sup with shariff floyd? Damn hes beastly, draft gurus please share some insight......elam too

BlueSanta
01-03-2013, 12:31 AM
On another note, what'sup with shariff floyd? Damn hes beastly, draft gurus please share some insight......elam too

fFloyd is a good run stuffer who's power will gather him some decent push up the middle but he isnt ever gonna be a sack machine.

Elam is a monster who plays well in big games and can do a lot, including cover man 2 man. If he was 2 inches taller, he would easily be the best safety prospect in a year that is decently strong at safety.

nycsportzfan
01-03-2013, 06:35 AM
Bridgewater looked pretty good last night, no doubt.. The zip on some of his throws and accuracy for most part was impressive, but i still don't think hes a NFL star u take a early 1st rd pick on.. I just don't.. Hes thrown a pick in about 4or5 straight games, and when u watched last night, u thought he was gonna have the kinda game that just blows u away, but the end stats were 20-32 266yrd 2td 1int 7carries minus 17yrds... Sure, solid, but not overly insane, which in my opinion, is what it would take for me to take a QB in the early 1st...

BlueSanta
01-03-2013, 10:01 AM
Bridgewater looked pretty good last night, no doubt.. The zip on some of his throws and accuracy for most part was impressive, but i still don't think hes a NFL star u take a early 1st rd pick on.. I just don't.. Hes thrown a pick in about 4or5 straight games, and when u watched last night, u thought he was gonna have the kinda game that just blows u away, but the end stats were 20-32 266yrd 2td 1int 7carries minus 17yrds... Sure, solid, but not overly insane, which in my opinion, is what it would take for me to take a QB in the early 1st...

True, but he is a sophomore and Florida's defense is as good as any in the country.

I think Teddy is a star in the making. His release and accuracy are just fantastic for a kid his age.

Eliscruzzz
01-06-2013, 08:32 PM
True, but he is a sophomore and Florida's defense is as good as any in the country.

I think Teddy is a star in the making. His release and accuracy are just fantastic for a kid his age.+1

nycsportzfan
01-07-2013, 08:55 AM

I think Teddy is a star in the making. His release and accuracy are just fantastic for a kid his age. True, but untill i see blow me away numbers on a consistent basis, i'm not gonna change my opinion of em.. I don't care for his size, and like i said, i don't care for him putting together complete games.. I feel they've let teams back into games more often then i'd like to see, and have long lulls in there offense at diffrent points of game where they could truly put the clamps down..

I know hes young, but untill i see complete games left and right, i would stay away..