PDA

View Full Version : ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

eml
11-30-2012, 09:26 AM
This week I posted " BEAT WASHINGTON OR". In it I mentioned Tuck's nightmares about playing RG3 and why have the "football gods" put him in the NFC east. Well his nightmares have gotten worse. Just listen to his interview with Jay Glazer, on the NFL channel. Tuck is either fooling everyone doing his version of the ALI "rope a dope",where he's suckering RG3 into believing he's afraid of him and then going to pound him OR he's really going to retire this year and become the guy's agent next year. He can probably get RG3's salary doubled !

Someone stop our D captain from depressing the whole team. This might be a good time to send him on a fully paid vacation to maybe North Dakota, (away from anyone in any form of the media), and send for him back after he has a sleep study done to rid him of his nightmares.

Certainly, we have all heard players discussing the upcoming team's good to great players' abilities. They talk about our guys like that as well.However, I don't think I've heard a player sound off like Tuck with this kind of defeatist attitude. He's in awe of the kid.

Please, Mr. Tuck stay home and keep your nightmares to yourself or just share them with your immediate family. We can put someone in that thinks we can win. After all, its not like we're replacing one of this year's pro bowl players.

Kruunch
11-30-2012, 09:28 AM
God forbid someone lauds one of the best rookie QB performances in NFL history.

Didn't stop us from beating them last time and it won't stop us now.

rebelfan1966
11-30-2012, 09:28 AM
I prefer to think Tuck is just "in his own way" letting his team know they have to play hard to contain RGIII this weekend.

FBomb
11-30-2012, 09:36 AM
Thanks for wasting my time....goodbye

PBTimmons
11-30-2012, 09:44 AM
I'm tired of these MONKEY FIGHTING SNAKES on this MONDAY TO FRIDAY PLANE!!

giantscolombia
11-30-2012, 09:45 AM
SMH

RoanokeFan
11-30-2012, 10:29 AM
This week I posted " BEAT WASHINGTON OR". In it I mentioned Tuck's nightmares about playing RG3 and why have the "football gods" put him in the NFC east. Well his nightmares have gotten worse. Just listen to his interview with Jay Glazer, on the NFL channel. Tuck is either fooling everyone doing his version of the ALI "rope a dope",where he's suckering RG3 into believing he's afraid of him and then going to pound him OR he's really going to retire this year and become the guy's agent next year. He can probably get RG3's salary doubled ! Someone stop our D captain from depressing the whole team. This might be a good time to send him on a fully paid vacation to maybe North Dakota, (away from anyone in any form of the media), and send for him back after he has a sleep study done to rid him of his nightmares. Certainly, we have all heard players discussing the upcoming team's good to great players' abilities. They talk about our guys like that as well.However, I don't think I've heard a player sound off like Tuck with this kind of defeatist attitude. He's in awe of the kid. Please, Mr. Tuck stay home and keep your nightmares to yourself or just share them with your immediate family. We can put someone in that thinks we can win. After all, its not like we're replacing one of this year's pro bowl players. Relax, talk is just talk. RGIII is a very impressive player.

DLT
11-30-2012, 10:34 AM
Just like RG3 said. It's not going to stop Tuck from trying to sack him. It's just compliments and probably some gamesmenship

Ruttiger711
11-30-2012, 10:41 AM
Tucks just softening him up so when next year he's going for the sack record, RGIII will do a Farve and gift him the one he needs.

GameTime
11-30-2012, 12:46 PM
Did you hear JPP??....he also said the RG does what other players/QBs cant do.....

you are over reacting....

dezzzR
11-30-2012, 01:23 PM
Nothing wrong with respecting ones enemy.

JJC7301
12-01-2012, 12:51 AM
I think that Tuck's just giving the 3rd credit, but I am getting tired of it. Tuck probably doesn't have to worry about facing III for the next 10 years because Tuck will probably be retiring after this year.

laylow28
12-01-2012, 01:51 AM
Tell us how you really feel

ashleymarie
12-01-2012, 02:00 AM
Nothing wrong with respecting ones enemy.

Exactly

egyptian420
12-01-2012, 02:09 AM
I can guarantee you Tuck won't be saying that to the players in the pre-game speech.

What else can he really say to the press? You want him to trash talk RG3 after the game he had against us last time? Now that I would have a problem with.