PDA

View Full Version : Giants Fans...

BeatTHEJETS
12-21-2011, 06:50 PM
No matter how bad were playing i think we are much better than those Jets.
I WAS SHOCKED, when i read that post where 90% of our fans said were losing for sure.
The Jets SUCK.
Ive been fighting with Jets fans about which team is better ours or theres since i was 10
YOU KIDDIN ME. I BELIEVEEEEE WE WILL DEFINITELY WIN.
WE ARE PLAYING MARK SANCHEZ!
Hes Horrible. If our d even steps up 1% from last week well crush him.
We have to have faith in our team no matter what. We all know how much potential we CAN have sometimes and i think we will show it saturday.
c'mon man? Dam doubters, believe!

RoanokeFan
12-21-2011, 06:56 PM
I WAS SHOCKED, <font color="#0000FF">when i read that post where 90% of our fans said were losing for sure. </font>
The Jets SUCK.
Ive been fighting with Jets fans about which team is better ours or theres since i was 10
We have to have faith in our team no matter what. We all know how much potential we CAN have sometimes and i think we will show it saturday.

90% of "our fans" couldn't agree on the soup of the day. I would 't get overly concerned about what anyone says our chances are.

egyptian420
12-21-2011, 07:26 PM
I WAS SHOCKED, when i read that post where 90% of our fans said were losing for sure.
The Jets SUCK.

Greene has actually been running the ball pretty well for them lately and we haven't been able to stop the run. You're right about Sanchez not being good but our defense has been Atrocious. We've made the likes of Grossman, Young, Smith and Whitehurst look like HOFers.

I want to win this match more than anything, believe me, but with this total lack of any defense, we can't beat anybody.

Our only hope is that our defense steps up these last 2 weeks. I'm hoping for it, but not very confident after what I seen last week.

scf424
12-21-2011, 07:30 PM
The one thing I will give to the Giants this season is that when we are the underdog, or have our backs against the wall (NE, GB, DAL), we've come out to play.

These next two games are absolutely must win, so I hope we can go on a tear.

jjj45
12-21-2011, 07:35 PM
I WAS SHOCKED, <font color="#0000FF">when i read that post where 90% of our fans said were losing for sure. </font>
The Jets SUCK.

90% of "our fans" couldn't agree on the soup of the day. I would 't get overly concerned about what anyone says our chances are.

Soup is serious business RF.

BeatTHEJETS
12-21-2011, 07:37 PM
The one thing I will give to the Giants this season is that when we are the underdog, or have our backs against the wall (NE, GB, DAL), we've come out to play.

These next two games are absolutely must win, so I hope we can go on a tear.

There We Go. At Least Have Belief People. he said it right. hope.
Dont just rule us out and say were losing this game.
What, are the people scared to get have there hopes high and get heartbroken again? w.e im used to that feeling already.

giantscolombia
12-21-2011, 09:05 PM
NO SOUP FOR YOU!

Morehead State
12-21-2011, 09:19 PM
No matter how bad were playing i think we are much better than those Jets. I WAS SHOCKED, <FONT color=#0000ff>when i read that post where 90% of our fans said were losing for sure. </FONT>The Jets SUCK. Ive been fighting with Jets fans about which team is better ours or theres since i was 10 YOU KIDDIN ME. I BELIEVEEEEE WE WILL DEFINITELY WIN. WE ARE PLAYING MARK SANCHEZ! Hes Horrible. If our d even steps up 1% from last week well crush him. We have to have faith in our team no matter what. We all know how much potential we CAN have sometimes and i think we will show it saturday. c'mon man? Dam doubters, believe!

</P>

Split Pea?</P>

giantsforce
12-21-2011, 09:28 PM
No matter how bad were playing i think we are much better than those Jets. I WAS SHOCKED, <FONT color=#0000ff>when i read that post where 90% of our fans said were losing for sure. </FONT>The Jets SUCK. Ive been fighting with Jets fans about which team is better ours or theres since i was 10 YOU KIDDIN ME. I BELIEVEEEEE WE WILL DEFINITELY WIN. WE ARE PLAYING MARK SANCHEZ! Hes Horrible. If our d even steps up 1% from last week well crush him. We have to have faith in our team no matter what. We all know how much potential we CAN have sometimes and i think we will show it saturday. c'mon man? Dam doubters, believe!

90% of "our fans" couldn't agree on the soup of the day.* I would 't get overly concerned about what anyone says our chances are.*

</P>

Split Pea?</P>Nicks drop... I mean egg drop.

Kase-1
12-21-2011, 10:47 PM
90% of "our fans" couldn't agree on the soup of the day.

Sounds good Ill have that

http://cdn.hoboken411.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/jim-carrey-lloyd-christmas-dumb-and-dumber.jpg

Kase-1
12-21-2011, 10:47 PM
90% of "our fans" couldn't agree on the soup of the day.

Sounds good Ill have that

http://cdn.hoboken411.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/jim-carrey-lloyd-christmas-dumb-and-dumber.jpg

Mr Excitement
12-22-2011, 09:52 AM
The Jets SUCK.

Sanchez is horrible..but so is Rex Grossman,Charlie Whitehurst,Tavaris Jackson etc...and you see what happened in those games..

daynemustgo
12-22-2011, 10:56 AM
The Jets SUCK.

Sanchez is horrible..but so is Rex Grossman,Charlie Whitehurst,Tavaris Jackson etc...and* you see what happened in those games..

This is the problem.

I was hoping that post Dallas game they would get it together. Instead they let Grossman does as he pleased again and we are back to square one.

Sanchez is horrible but I couldn't claim to be shocked if he has a career game on Saturday.

GameTime
12-22-2011, 11:03 AM
**** THE JETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</P>

Thats about all I have to say about that......</P>

53canton
12-22-2011, 11:21 AM
How about we run that play at fat Rex that undercut Sean Payton?
Wouldnt that be fitting?