PDA

View Full Version : Don't you just love it when "Experts" still say SFO is #1 when we humiliated them?

BParcells777
11-30-2012, 12:34 PM
What the ................????? Who pays these people?

Kruunch
11-30-2012, 12:36 PM
Slow work day?

Rudyy
11-30-2012, 12:37 PM
They aren't even number one, they are number 3. A loss to us doesn't automatically cancel out their other wins.

BlueReign
11-30-2012, 12:38 PM
We got blown out by the Bengals.Are they ahead of us?

Kruunch
11-30-2012, 12:39 PM
We got blown out by the Bengals.Are they ahead of us?

We have yet to lose to a team with a better record than us this year.

Weird.

ny06
11-30-2012, 12:40 PM
Analyst get paid to give their opinions, and more so then not their opinions are wrong. Just sit back and chuckle at what they say, your brain will thank you.
If you really want a good laugh, listen to what all the analyst's are saying about Colin Kaepernick. My neck is soar from all the shaking my head comments.

Hassett00
11-30-2012, 12:52 PM
Regardless of what they say. If we do play them again. It will be nowhere near the beating we gave them. It will be much closer. Who cares anyway. We have much bigger problems to worry about in RGIII Monday night

TheAnalyst
11-30-2012, 12:57 PM

Weird.

Is it really that odd? We ALWAYS play to the level of our opponents. If our opponent is looking great, we are more motivated for some reason. If they look bad, we are like "whatever man". I can almost guarentee a loss to the Eagles in week 17. Even with Foles at QB. It doesnt matter.

BlueReign
11-30-2012, 12:59 PM
Is it really that odd? We ALWAYS play to the level of our opponents. If our opponent is looking great, we are more motivated for some reason. If they look bad, we are like "whatever man". I can almost guarentee a loss to the Eagles in week 17. Even with Foles at QB. It doesnt matter.
haha you know, I thought I was the only one that believed we are going to lay an egg Week 17. That's just the way the Giants operate.

ebick
11-30-2012, 01:03 PM

Weird.

How many teams have we played this year that have better records than us?

Giantterp
11-30-2012, 01:04 PM
Not at all. They have been consistently a better team the Giants this year. The win would only come into play if there records were much closer (like rating the Giants VS GB).

MTH716
11-30-2012, 01:09 PM
I honestly like when these so called geniuses don't pick the Giants. I rather we just fly underneath the radar and shock the world come playoff time.

BParcells777
11-30-2012, 01:13 PM
haha you know, I thought I was the only one that believed we are going to lay an egg Week 17. That's just the way the Giants operate.

I don't know about that............we are a pretty healthy team and headed into the portion of the year where we make our run.

This is a much better team than 2007 and slightly better than 2011.......I would not bet against the Giants from here on out. Atlanta is probably saying their rosaries that we do not face them in Atlanta yet this year in the Playoffs.......incidently we do play them in Atlanta in a few weeks

RoanokeFan
11-30-2012, 01:18 PM
What the ................????? Who pays these people?

They have opinions like we all do. They don't have any more insight than we do.

tcseacliff
11-30-2012, 01:19 PM

seems like the giants beat teams the experts say we shouldn't , same with the eagels, they should not be able to beat us , but they do , anyway, they turn into the Giants , when they play us???

ryan12
11-30-2012, 01:25 PM
i like when people doubt us thats when we are at our best

TheAnalyst
11-30-2012, 01:55 PM
I don't know about that............we are a pretty healthy team and headed into the portion of the year where we make our run.This is a much better team than 2007 and slightly better than 2011.......I would not bet against the Giants from here on out. Atlanta is probably saying their rosaries that we do not face them in Atlanta yet this year in the Playoffs.......incidently we do play them in Atlanta in a few weeksFirst off, that Eagles game is 5 weeks away. We could lose a bunch of players by then. Secondly, that is exactly why we could lose that game, because no one would see how we could lose it. It's only the Giants way. We can't be too hot before the playoffs. We have to be somewhat underdogs in the postseason oherwise we will get our butts kicked.

GMan-67
11-30-2012, 02:23 PM
in NY if you bench your starter for a 2nd year player, then that is a total QB controversy and a sign of impending disaster

if you do it in SF, then it's fine, it's no biggie ... still the Super Bowl favorites

but i love that we are once again nearly under the radar .... we love that role

Kruunch
11-30-2012, 03:23 PM
How many teams have we played this year that have better records than us?

Two (at the time we played them) ... 49ers and Packers.

bELIeve_in_Giants
11-30-2012, 03:38 PM
In NFL terms that was light ages ago. It's the right now that matters. I'd put SF ahead of us too.

Kruunch
11-30-2012, 03:44 PM
In NFL terms that was light ages ago. It's the right now that matters. I'd put SF ahead of us too.

I wouldn't ... no matter how good Kapernicki is playing right now, he's still a virtual rookie with rookie mistakes waiting to happen.

egyptian420
11-30-2012, 03:59 PM
I'll tell you what, I'd much rather this than when they were all saying we're #1 and Eli is the best QB in the league.....we've seen time and time again how the red carpet treatment works for us

Kruunch
11-30-2012, 04:02 PM
I'll tell you what, I'd much rather this than when they were all saying we're #1 and Eli is the best QB in the league.....we've seen time and time again how the red carpet treatment works for us

+1

GentleGiant
11-30-2012, 04:18 PM
Is it really that odd? We ALWAYS play to the level of our opponents. If our opponent is looking great, we are more motivated for some reason. If they look bad, we are like "whatever man". I can almost guarentee a loss to the Eagles in week 17. Even with Foles at QB. It doesnt matter. Honestly I would think that a few weeks ago but honestly? The eagles jut aren't the people to cause upsets anymore. People thought they would upset atlanta, dallas, and new orleans and they ended up getting embarrassed. I don't care how bad we play against them. It just isn't gonna happen. They'll beat themselves.

TheEnigma
11-30-2012, 04:23 PM

HAH...is that Fewell doing Gangnam Style?

egyptian420
11-30-2012, 05:46 PM
HAH...is that Fewell doing Gangnam Style?lol ya....credit goes to San Antonio Giant for the gif ofcourse

DVision
11-30-2012, 05:53 PM
lol ya....credit goes to San Antonio Giant for the gif ofcourse

Coach Fewell does it better than most the players do! Lol.

JJC7301
11-30-2012, 11:05 PM
Atlanta or Texas deserve to be regarded as # 1 since they're both 11-1 or 10-1. I think the Giants are the best team, but their play has been inconsistent (as usual).

We beat the 49ers, but we capitalized on their mistakes which they don't normally make. Not taking anything from the win, but just pointing out that the next time that we play them things could be different. They are very very tough.