PDA

View Full Version : Ben is better than Eli

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Gianthunter
02-04-2009, 05:22 PM
oh manninbowl, ur ignorance strikes again 2007 season Eli 3336 yards, 23 tds, 20 ints Rivers 3152 yards, 21 tds, 16 Ints and THEN comes the fact that eli was a superbowl mvp... nice try tho</P>

Where am I wrong ? Eli threw 2o Ints in 2oo7 and the Giants were #6 in Defense and #5 in rushing the ball.. Eli was again his same old mediocre self with a 7o ish Qb rating and the game( Buffalo)we needed to win to make the playoffs Eli was terrible (nothing new there) .. He turned it up and was brilliant in the playoffs and won SB MVP.. This year he had a good (not great) regular season and faded down the stretch till he flat out imploeded in the playoffs versus the Eagles... The game you want to forget about after your typical excuses were useless a few examples include Wrs weren't open.. They ran the wrong routes... he had a bad night sleep.... Gilbride called a bad game... And God knows what else you've babbled about in attempt to rip the rest of the team so poor Eli looks better</P>

</P>

where are you wrong? You jump in the middle of a convrstaion where we are comparing who had the better past two years rivers or eli and you take it to whatever the hell babble u just spewed above. You then take the argument and change it into Eli's 20 INTs overshadow his whole season. Only offensive ripping i've down is the fact that the WRs drop more balls collectively than an other unit and they don't create seperation. If you want to argue the fact that they've lead the league in drops (which is a fact) or the fact that they don't create seperation, god bless, but it just shows how little you actually do know about the game of football, which wouldn't be surprising. And yes, Gilbride sucks. If you want to argue that, then go ahead its my opinion and many others. Even those that hate Eli. And i repeat qoute me right or don't qoute me at all... i may have to contact a mod about this misqoute u have there</P>

Awww Poor Eli all they do is drop his perfect passes every game... Gilbride sucks and so do the Wr's .. Steve Smith wasn't open against the Eagles in the playoffs was he I guess he ran the wrong route.</P>

</P>

awwwww.... nothing REAL to say.. Just more spew so u don't feel insignificant since everything u've said on the boards the past two days has just been shut down. Don't worry, im sure one day u'll say somethng with some substance where everyone won't kill u for. Keep pluggin away there tiger</P>

Yeah you shore shut me down with your Eli will have a better career then Montana arguement... Why don't you compare Eli stats to his peers.. Won't do that will ya? </P>Tidybowl it's important you address this fencejumping thing. It's really bad thing to be ungrounded like that.

sharick88
02-04-2009, 05:25 PM
oh manninbowl, ur ignorance strikes again 2007 season Eli 3336 yards, 23 tds, 20 ints Rivers 3152 yards, 21 tds, 16 Ints and THEN comes the fact that eli was a superbowl mvp... nice try tho</P>

Where am I wrong ? Eli threw 2o Ints in 2oo7 and the Giants were #6 in Defense and #5 in rushing the ball.. Eli was again his same old mediocre self with a 7o ish Qb rating and the game( Buffalo)we needed to win to make the playoffs Eli was terrible (nothing new there) .. He turned it up and was brilliant in the playoffs and won SB MVP.. This year he had a good (not great) regular season and faded down the stretch till he flat out imploeded in the playoffs versus the Eagles... The game you want to forget about after your typical excuses were useless a few examples include Wrs weren't open.. They ran the wrong routes... he had a bad night sleep.... Gilbride called a bad game... And God knows what else you've babbled about in attempt to rip the rest of the team so poor Eli looks better</P>

</P>

where are you wrong? You jump in the middle of a convrstaion where we are comparing who had the better past two years rivers or eli and you take it to whatever the hell babble u just spewed above. You then take the argument and change it into Eli's 20 INTs overshadow his whole season. Only offensive ripping i've down is the fact that the WRs drop more balls collectively than an other unit and they don't create seperation. If you want to argue the fact that they've lead the league in drops (which is a fact) or the fact that they don't create seperation, god bless, but it just shows how little you actually do know about the game of football, which wouldn't be surprising. And yes, Gilbride sucks. If you want to argue that, then go ahead its my opinion and many others. Even those that hate Eli. And i repeat qoute me right or don't qoute me at all... i may have to contact a mod about this misqoute u have there</P>

Awww Poor Eli all they do is drop his perfect passes every game... Gilbride sucks and so do the Wr's .. Steve Smith wasn't open against the Eagles in the playoffs was he I guess he ran the wrong route.</P>

</P>

awwwww.... nothing REAL to say.. Just more spew so u don't feel insignificant since everything u've said on the boards the past two days has just been shut down. Don't worry, im sure one day u'll say somethng with some substance where everyone won't kill u for. Keep pluggin away there tiger</P>

Yeah you shore shut me down with your Eli will have a better career then Montana arguement... Why don't you compare Eli stats to his peers.. Won't do that will ya? </P>

Tidybowl it's important you address this fencejumping thing. It's really bad thing to be ungrounded like that.</P>

HAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!</P>

ManningBowl
02-04-2009, 05:46 PM

</P>

</P>

Yeah you shore shut me down with your Eli will have a better career then Montana arguement... Why don't you compare Eli stats to his peers.. Won't do that will ya? </P>

Tidybowl it's important you address this fencejumping thing. It's really bad thing to be ungrounded like that.</P>

Haahahaha... Real mature my man you sound like my girls 1o yr. old Brother with your childish namecalling. As for the rest of your Post I don't know how to respond to this "fencejumping" you speak of... What are you talking about? Do you even know? I've been saying the same sh*t since I've been on these boards and I'll continue to do so.. </P>

</P>

bandwgn86
02-04-2009, 05:54 PM

</P>

</P>

Haahahaha... Real mature my man you sound like my girls 1o yr. old Brother with your childish namecalling. As for the rest of your Post I don't know how to respond to this "fencejumping" you speak of... What are you talking about? Do you even know? <FONT color=#0000ff size=5>I've been saying the same sh*t</FONT> <FONT color=#0000ff size=5>since I've been on these boards and I'll continue to do so</FONT>.. </P>

</P> i knew a guy that had similar problemsalways complaining hehad **** coming out of his mouth he was later diagnosed with "sh*tforbrains" usually affects the stupid...

hizo64
02-04-2009, 06:15 PM
Eli has a better drunk face.

http://lowernotes.files.wordpress.com/2008/01/eli1.jpg
http://predominantlyorange.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/ben-drunk.jpg
</P>

</P>

Ha ha he does, it's epic, unlike Phelps bong pic which is just pathetic</P>

LT= Lawrence Taylor
02-04-2009, 08:18 PM
haha the using ur own words against u thing really upset u didnt it</p>

Ha ha.</p>

I'm STILL waiting for you know who to repond to my post when I proved using mathematics that Eli would statistically have a better career than Montana if they played the same amount of years.</p>

And I can't believe this thread is still alive</p>

</p>

What mathmatical break down... whooo hoooo Big deal now do the same thing For Aaron Rogers, Cutler, Ben Rivers, Romoetc... I'm shore they'll all finish with better numbers then Montana or whoever does that make them better players NO</p>

How you like them apples?</p>

actually ur wrong about rodgers, rivers, and romo.

Ben is on pace to have better numbers

Cutler is as well after 3 years

i like apples

Booooooooo-yaaaaaaaaah

sharick88
02-04-2009, 08:25 PM

</P>

</P>

Haahahaha... Real mature my man you sound like my girls 1o yr. old Brother with your childish namecalling. As for the rest of your Post I don't know how to respond to this "fencejumping" you speak of... What are you talking about? Do you even know? <FONT color=#0000ff size=5>I've been saying the same sh*t</FONT> <FONT color=#0000ff size=5>since I've been on these boards and I'll continue to do so</FONT>.. </P>

</P>

i knew a guy that had similar problemsalways complaining hehad **** coming out of his mouth he was later diagnosed with "sh*tforbrains" usually affects the stupid...</P>

The insults in this thread are epic!! HAHAHA!!!!</P>

Manning2Shock803
02-04-2009, 08:28 PM

</P>

</P>

</P>

i knew a guy that had similar problemsalways complaining hehad **** coming out of his mouth he was later diagnosed with "sh*tforbrains" usually affects the stupid...</P>

</P>

Lol, that was a good one.</P>

This is a lot of quote boxes. Will they collapse in on themselves and form a blackhole if there's too many?</P>

bandwgn86
02-04-2009, 08:31 PM

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

This is a lot of quote boxes. Will they collapse in on themselves and form a blackhole if there's too many?</P>

</P>

seriously you guys gotta stop posting on this thread i gotta bet with MMB that'll die before 50..lol</P>

MattMeyerBud
02-04-2009, 08:53 PM

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

actually its been done about 12 times throughout this thread. GO read it. Do i really have to post things 15 times before ur able to grasp it?</P>

</P>

Shouldn't u be changing your alias now? I mean why keep hte name of the man u hate </P>

Manning2Shock803
02-04-2009, 08:54 PM

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

seriously you guys gotta stop posting on this thread i gotta bet with MMB that'll die before 50..lol</P>

</P>

You gotta stop posting too. You're about to hit the number of the beast!!!</P>

stircrazy581
02-04-2009, 08:57 PM
He's making plays all over the field and avoiding sacks. And to think that we could've had him. I guess I'll just have to wait until next year. [:(]
</P>

one player doesnt make a superbowl for a team. no one person single handley can play offense and win the game. you need guards that need a qb that needs a rb and wr. been keeps the play alive but he needs good WR to still get open. if he where here, would him keeping the play alive still help given are WRs we have?</P>

LT= Lawrence Taylor
02-04-2009, 09:13 PM

Ha ha.</p>

I'm STILL waiting for you know who to repond to my post when I proved using mathematics that Eli would statistically have a better career than Montana if they played the same amount of years.</p>

</p>

What mathmatical break down... whooo hoooo Big deal now do the same thing For Aaron Rogers, Cutler, Ben Rivers, Romoetc... I'm shore they'll all finish with better numbers then Montana or whoever does that make them better players NO</p>

Yes. Mathematical break down. How else are you supposed to see how he could do over an extended period of time?

Just for **** and giggles, I'll do the Rodgers, Cutler, Ben, Rivers, Romo comparisons. Here we go.

Again, Montana played 16 years in the NFL. In those 16 years, he had 273 TD, 139 INT, and 40, 551 yards.

Rodgers projected 16 years: 116 TD, 56 INT, 17,468 yards

Cutler: 288 TD, 197 INT, 48,128 yards

Ben: 323 TD, 221 INT, 47,917 yards

Rivers: 249 TD, 115 INT, 34,230 yards

Romo: 216 TD, 123 INT, 28,165 yards

Eli: 313 TD, 236 INT, 46,739 yards

How do you like them apples?

Again, this is the potential to do this stuff, not they will 100%

So, you were so sure that Rodgers, Romo, etc would all have better statistical careers than Montana, you're wrong. Rodgers, Romo, and Rivers will have worse. While Ben, Eli, and Cutler will have better. Who wins more rings? That's still to see.

Latinoshockeyfan
02-04-2009, 09:32 PM
And when Eli wins his second ring Eli will be better than Ben so this thread is pointless making the creator idiotic...

MattMeyerBud
02-04-2009, 09:34 PM

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

lol im carrying it man.. its happening</P>

LuckOfTuck
02-04-2009, 09:38 PM
And when Eli wins his second ring Eli will be better than Ben so this thread is pointless making the creator idiotic...
No, you are being too simplistic.

lawl
02-05-2009, 12:45 AM

Ha ha.</p>

</p>

Yes. Mathematical break down. How else are you supposed to see how he could do over an extended period of time?

Just for **** and giggles, I'll do the Rodgers, Cutler, Ben, Rivers, Romo comparisons. Here we go.

Again, Montana played 16 years in the NFL. In those 16 years, he had 273 TD, 139 INT, and 40, 551 yards.

So, you were so sure that Rodgers, Romo, etc would all have better statistical careers than Montana, you're wrong. Rodgers, Romo, and Rivers will have worse. While Ben, Eli, and Cutler will have better. Who wins more rings? That's still to see.

lol dont be a dummy, you averaged in the years when rodgers and romo and rivers sat the bench.

You have to use the data from when the year they started starting and then go from there.....

For example romo sat a year so you average his stats over his 3 years starting then multiply it by 15 to get his numbers instead of 16 since he did nothing over his first year and you will get the correct numbers....so you probably messed up all of them, but ill fix romo's rodgers' and rivers' and eli for you.

rodgers at 52494yds 364 TD 169 Int (has only had one full season starting and sat 3 so i multiplied his stats by 13 basically)
romo at 52810yds 405 TD 230 Int
rivers at 49228yds 359 TD 163 Int (i did the average of his 06 07 08 season's stats where he started the entire year then multiplied them by 14 instead of 16 since he sat his first two years)

Eli- 50925yds 345 TD 244 Int (averaged his 05 06 07 08 numbers since he didnt play the full 04 season, then multiplied his averages by 15)

Im not even gonna do the numbers on the other guys, you're definately off. Eli doesn't compare well to any of them at all besides possibly rivers but thats alot more interceptions.

Take it for what it's worth but now that the stats dont back you up im curious to see what you have to say.

bigblue4417
02-05-2009, 12:47 AM
http://nicepickcowher.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/steelerfan2.jpg

Mua Dib
02-05-2009, 12:55 AM
haha the using ur own words against u thing really upset u didnt it</P>

Ha ha.</P>

I'm STILL waiting for you know who to repond to my post when I proved using mathematics that Eli would statistically have a better career than Montana if they played the same amount of years.</P>

And I can't believe this thread is still alive</P>

</P>

What mathmatical break down... whooo hoooo Big deal now do the same thing For Aaron Rogers, Cutler, Ben Rivers, Romoetc... I'm shore they'll all finish with better numbers then Montana or whoever does that make them better players NO</P>

How you like them apples?</P>

lol dont be a dummy, you averaged in the years when rodgers and romo sat the bench.

You have to use the data from when the year they started starting and then go from there.....
What? should he take out injured and bad games too? Eli and Rivers were drafted the same day. Eli took Warners place (possibly a future HOFer and SB QB this year) What was Eli suppose to do wait for Rivers to get his starting position? Eli wasn't riding the bench the poor kid was getting his head handed to him by the Ravens.

byron
02-05-2009, 12:57 AM
http://nicepickcowher.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/steelerfan2.jpg</P>

wow</P>
<P align=center>http://www.aaronmartini.com/2animation/Mouse-01.gif</P>

lawl
02-05-2009, 01:10 AM

Ha ha.</p>

</p>

lol dont be a dummy, you averaged in the years when rodgers and romo sat the bench.

What? should he take out injured and bad games too? Eli and Rivers were drafted the same day. Eli took Warners place (possibly a future HOFer and SB QB this year) What was Eli suppose to do wait for Rivers to get his starting position? Eli wasn't riding the bench the poor kid was getting his head handed to him by the Ravens.

no to get an accurate depiction of the numbers that they will put up you dont average in those seasons. I know math can be dumbfounding to some....read my post again i edited it.

Mua Dib
02-05-2009, 01:19 AM

Ha ha.</P>

I'm STILL waiting for you know who to repond to my post when I proved using mathematics that Eli would statistically have a better career than Montana if they played the same amount of years.</P>

</P>

What mathmatical break down... whooo hoooo Big deal now do the same thing For Aaron Rogers, Cutler, Ben Rivers, Romoetc... I'm shore they'll all finish with better numbers then Montana or whoever does that make them better players NO</P>

no to get an accurate depiction of the numbers that they will put up you dont average in those seasons. I know math can be dumbfounding to some....read my post again i edited it.
And again I say why? If Eli and Rivers entered the league at the same time why should Rivers BENEFIT from his bench time. Are you saying that a couple years riding the bench traing iin the NFL, having NFL coaches work with you, while Eli is being baptised by fire ,shouldnt count. I'm saying if we are talking "Career" stats, which is what I thought this thread was about, Then we go by Career stats. You don't think Eli suffered coming into the starting role mid-way into his rookie season? You don't think things might have been a little easier for him if he could have rode the bench for a couple years behind Warner honing his skills at an NFL level?

lawl
02-05-2009, 01:28 AM

Ha ha.</p>

</p>

And again I say why? If Eli and Rivers entered the league at the same time why should Rivers BENEFIT from his bench time. Are you saying that a couple years riding the bench traing iin the NFL, having NFL coaches work with you, while Eli is being baptised by fire ,shouldnt count. I'm saying if we are talking "Career" stats, which is what I thought this thread was about, Then we go by Career stats. You don't think Eli suffered coming into the starting role mid-way into his rookie season? You don't think things might have been a little easier for him if he could have rode the bench for a couple years behind Warner honing his skills at an NFL level?

You're missing the point completely. I'm not here to argue if it helps eli or rivers to sit or whatever. I just accurately projected what they will do over their careers assuming no injuries and they play for 16 years. if someone is in the league 5 years and they sit for 2 years and start 3 years and put up 4000 yards a season then you use the 4000 yards as a baseline to see what they will achieve not 3200 yards averaged out because they sat 2 years.

I eliminated Eli's first season btw when calculating what he will put up.

It's pretty basic stuff. Not sure how I can say it any simpler, but all else equal these are the number they will put up and I am right.

MattMeyerBud
02-05-2009, 09:16 AM
i get what ur saying lawl and your right, which is why I'll just say who had a better start to their career?

Ben - Eli - then rivers

Gianthunter
02-05-2009, 09:40 AM

</P>

</P>

Haahahaha... Real mature my man you sound like my girls 1o yr. old Brother with your childish namecalling. As for the rest of your Post I don't know how to respond to this "fencejumping" you speak of... What are you talking about? Do you even know? I've been saying the same <U><FONT size=6>sh*t</FONT></U> since I've been on these boards and I'll continue to do so.. </P>

</P>You do know that masking profanity is against the Code of Conduct?

gumby742
02-05-2009, 09:40 AM

Ha ha.</P>

</P>

You're missing the point completely. I'm not here to argue if it helps eli or rivers to sit or whatever. I just accurately projected what they will do over their careers assuming no injuries and they play for 16 years. if someone is in the league 5 years and they sit for 2 years and start 3 years and put up 4000 yards a season then you use the 4000 yards as a baseline to see what they will achieve not 3200 yards averaged out because they sat 2 years.

I eliminated Eli's first season btw when calculating what he will put up.

It's pretty basic stuff. Not sure how I can say it any simpler, but all else equal these are the number they will put up and I am right.
</P>

Grade school statistics is serious business.</P>

NewYorkDave
02-05-2009, 09:58 AM
Whoever originally said that Eli will have a better career then Montana is re-tard-ed. He may develop into a more taleneted QB that puts up better numbers but I will poop my pants on the 50 yard line if Eli wins 3 more rings in his time. That is a lot ot ask and as we know championships define a career.....only 1 other QBhas had the success that Montana had.....anyone know who? Lets turn this into trivia because your argument is purely hypothetical and stupid......

MattMeyerBud
02-05-2009, 10:06 AM
Whoever originally said that Eli will have a better career then Montana is re-tard-ed.* He may develop into a more taleneted QB that puts up better numbers but I will poop my pants on the 50 yard line if Eli wins 3 more rings in his time.* That is a lot ot ask and as we know championships define a career.....only 1 other QB*has had the success that Montana had.....anyone know who?* Lets turn this into trivia because your argument is purely hypothetical and stupid......

nobody said that, its just the eli trolls twisting my words around to get responses like that out of ordinary posters like you.

What i did say was at the rate eli going is going to have a better career than montana statistically which is a factual statement

LT= Lawrence Taylor
02-05-2009, 11:53 AM
Whoever originally said that Eli will have a better career then Montana is re-tard-ed. He may develop into a more taleneted QB that puts up better numbers but I will poop my pants on the 50 yard line if Eli wins 3 more rings in his time. That is a lot ot ask and as we know championships define a career.....only 1 other QBhas had the success that Montana had.....anyone know who? Lets turn this into trivia because your argument is purely hypothetical and stupid......

nobody said that, its just the eli trolls twisting my words around to get responses like that out of ordinary posters like you.

What i did say was at the rate eli going is going to have a better career than montana statistically which is a factual statement

Dude, it's time we let it go. They obviously aren't gonna get it. Statistically speaking, hypothetically, he will have a greater career by throwing more TD and more yards. Will he win 5 rings? I don't think so.

They not gonna get it. Let's just drop it.

MattMeyerBud
02-05-2009, 11:54 AM
Whoever originally said that Eli will have a better career then Montana is re-tard-ed.* He may develop into a more taleneted QB that puts up better numbers but I will poop my pants on the 50 yard line if Eli wins 3 more rings in his time.* That is a lot ot ask and as we know championships define a career.....only 1 other QB*has had the success that Montana had.....anyone know who?* Lets turn this into trivia because your argument is purely hypothetical and stupid......

Dude, it's time we let it go. They obviously aren't gonna get it. Statistically speaking, hypothetically, he will have a greater career by throwing more TD and more yards. Will he win 5 rings? I don't think so.

NEVERRRR!!!!!

Mua Dib
02-05-2009, 11:58 AM
Lets see Ben and Eli in a Seinfeld Quote off. Eli would kick his butt.

RoanokeFan
02-05-2009, 11:59 AM

NEVERRRR!!!!!

Never say die!!! [;)]

LT= Lawrence Taylor
02-05-2009, 11:59 AM

NEVERRRR!!!!!

LOL. I hear you, but it's like talking to a brick wall sometimes.

Mua Dib
02-05-2009, 12:03 PM
Whoever originally said that Eli will have a better career then Montana is re-tard-ed. He may develop into a more taleneted QB that puts up better numbers but I will poop my pants on the 50 yard line if Eli wins 3 more rings in his time. That is a lot ot ask and as we know championships define a career.....only 1 other QBhas had the success that Montana had.....anyone know who? Lets turn this into trivia because your argument is purely hypothetical and stupid...... nobody said that, its just the eli trolls twisting my words around to get responses like that out of ordinary posters like you. What i did say was at the rate eli going is going to have a better career than montana statistically which is a factual statement

NEVERRRR!!!!!lol. They'll have to pry your stats from your cold dead hand.

Bleedin Blue Since '62
02-05-2009, 12:12 PM
Whoever originally said that Eli will have a better career then Montana is re-tard-ed. He may develop into a more taleneted QB that puts up better numbers but I will poop my pants on the 50 yard line if Eli wins 3 more rings in his time. That is a lot ot ask and as we know championships define a career.....only 1 other QBhas had the success that Montana had.....anyone know who? Lets turn this into trivia because your argument is purely hypothetical and stupid......</P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>By your standard that would be Bradshaw. </FONT></P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>But there isof course, as you seem to know, a difference between "most succesful career" ( SB wins )</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>and "best to ever play the position"</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>Bradshaw had almost as many interceptions as TD's! Certainly not one of the best to play the position! A guy who always had a monster defense, Franco Harris and Stallworth and Swann. And with those receivers still almost as many INT's as TD's?</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>The best QB ever is John Elway.</FONT></P>

MattMeyerBud
02-05-2009, 12:13 PM
Whoever originally said that Eli will have a better career then Montana is re-tard-ed.* He may develop into a more taleneted QB that puts up better numbers but I will poop my pants on the 50 yard line if Eli wins 3 more rings in his time.* That is a lot ot ask and as we know championships define a career.....only 1 other QB*has had the success that Montana had.....anyone know who?* Lets turn this into trivia because your argument is purely hypothetical and stupid......</P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>But there is*of course, as you may know, a difference between "most succesful career" ( SB wins )</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>Bradshaw had almost as many interceptions as TD's! Certainly not one of the best to play the position! A guy who always had a monster defense, Franco Harris and Stallworth and Swann. And with those receivers still almost as many INT's as TD's?</FONT></P>

i would have to say that Marino - Montana are the best ever

Marino, Montana, Meyer

they all begin with M

coincidence? i think not

Bleedin Blue Since '62
02-05-2009, 12:20 PM
Whoever originally said that Eli will have a better career then Montana is re-tard-ed. He may develop into a more taleneted QB that puts up better numbers but I will poop my pants on the 50 yard line if Eli wins 3 more rings in his time. That is a lot ot ask and as we know championships define a career.....only 1 other QBhas had the success that Montana had.....anyone know who? Lets turn this into trivia because your argument is purely hypothetical and stupid......</P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>But there isof course, as you may know, a difference between "most succesful career" ( SB wins )</FONT></P>

i would have to say that Marino - Montana are the best ever Marino, Montana, Meyer they all begin with M coincidence? i think not</P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>Marino was the best pure passer. But Elway is right behind him as a passer and then you throw in Elway's playmaking skills at MAKING something positive happen in the passing game when there is nothing there and then throw in his abilty to run the ball and his leadership and you have the best ever.</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>Definitely the most difficult QB to play defense against ever!</FONT></P>

gumby742
02-05-2009, 12:34 PM
Whoever originally said that Eli will have a better career then Montana is re-tard-ed. He may develop into a more taleneted QB that puts up better numbers but I will poop my pants on the 50 yard line if Eli wins 3 more rings in his time. That is a lot ot ask and as we know championships define a career.....only 1 other QBhas had the success that Montana had.....anyone know who? Lets turn this into trivia because your argument is purely hypothetical and stupid...... nobody said that, its just the eli trolls twisting my words around to get responses like that out of ordinary posters like you. What i did say was at the rate eli going is going to have a better career than montana statistically which is a factual statement

NEVERRRR!!!!!

</P>

Oh cool. Now we have 3 people as part of the Al Bundy club.</P>

First you get Matt talking statistics and hypotheticals and you have another idiot agreeing with him.</P>

Priceless.</P>

Eli2Plaxico
02-05-2009, 12:36 PM
Eli homers will say the better QB didn't go to and win the Super Bowl this year. It's better than admitting the truth that Big Ben is better than Eli. [:D]

Mod_M
02-05-2009, 12:37 PM
Eli homers will say the better QB didn't go to and win the Super Bowl this year. *It's better than admitting the truth that Big Ben is better than Eli.* [:D]*

hes already said ben was better

MattMeyerBud
02-05-2009, 12:42 PM
Whoever originally said that Eli will have a better career then Montana is re-tard-ed.* He may develop into a more taleneted QB that puts up better numbers but I will poop my pants on the 50 yard line if Eli wins 3 more rings in his time.* That is a lot ot ask and as we know championships define a career.....only 1 other QB*has had the success that Montana had.....anyone know who?* Lets turn this into trivia because your argument is purely hypothetical and stupid...... nobody said that, its just the eli trolls twisting my words around to get responses like that out of ordinary posters like you. What i did say was at the rate eli going is going to have a better career than montana statistically which is a factual statement

NEVERRRR!!!!!

</P>

Oh cool.* Now we have 3 people as part of the Al Bundy club.</P>

First you get Matt talking statistics and hypotheticals and you have another idiot agreeing with him.</P>

Priceless.</P>

actually your life partner was the one who started me on stats...

the only thing priceless is that stats, wins, and rings aren't allowed to judge players in yours eyes lol

And no win is because of Eli..

you haven't made one good point throughout this whole thread

MattMeyerBud
02-05-2009, 12:46 PM
Eli homers will say the better QB didn't go to and win the Super Bowl this year. *It's better than admitting the truth that Big Ben is better than Eli.* [:D]*

hes already said ben was better

even the mods are pointing out how stupid e2p is

Mod_M
02-05-2009, 01:12 PM
gumby check your inbox

gumby742
02-05-2009, 01:20 PM
gumby check your inbox</P>

I can't from work, but I'll take it as a warning given that the last 4-5 posts have been deleted.</P>

Mod_M
02-05-2009, 01:21 PM
gumby check your inbox</P>

I can't from work, but I'll take it as a warning given that the last 4-5 posts have been deleted.</P>

no ur inbox on the boards.

At the top of the page where it says signed in as Gumby742m to the right of that it should say sign out | help | inbox

lawl
02-05-2009, 01:26 PM
i get what ur saying lawl and your right, which is why I'll just say who had a better start to their career?

Ben - Eli - then rivers

statistically? rivers-eli, the stats wouldnt project to be what they if rivers hasnt statistically outplayed eli...I didnt do ben because he was injured and it was hard to project his stats.

MattMeyerBud
02-05-2009, 01:28 PM

Ben - Eli - then rivers

statistically? rivers-eli, the stats wouldnt project to be what they if rivers hasnt statistically outplayed eli...I didnt do ben because he was injured and it was hard to project his stats.

No thats fine but while Rivers had the better year this year, Eli had abetter year last year wiht a superbowl ring and mvp...

Not to mention the first few years Eli was the full time QB, so statistically how do u not give it to Eli. Hes been doing it longer and they've been in the league the same amoutn of time

lawl
02-05-2009, 01:33 PM

Ben - Eli - then rivers

No thats fine but while Rivers had the better year this year, Eli had abetter year last year wiht a superbowl ring and mvp...

Not to mention the first few years Eli was the full time QB, so statistically how do u not give it to Eli. Hes been doing it longer and they've been in the league the same amoutn of time

Rivers average stats per year started are better than Eli's and even though Rivers sat longer than eli his stats will still end up higher.

MattMeyerBud
02-05-2009, 01:40 PM

Ben - Eli - then rivers

Rivers average stats per year started are better than Eli's and even though Rivers sat longer than eli his stats will still end up higher.

Simply put: Elway and Kelly came out in the same year.

Elway played longer and had more stats than Kelly, but Kelly had better averages, who had hte better career?

LT= Lawrence Taylor
02-05-2009, 01:44 PM
Eli homers will say the better QB didn't go to and win the Super Bowl this year. It's better than admitting the truth that Big Ben is better than Eli. [:D]</P>

Right now Ben is better than Eli. This is not to say Eli sucks, because he doesn't. But Ben has better stats right now and he has more postseason success (2 rings) Top 5 QB are Brady, Peyton, Ben, Eli, and Warner</P>

LT= Lawrence Taylor
02-05-2009, 01:45 PM
Eli homers will say the better QB didn't go to and win the Super Bowl this year. It's better than admitting the truth that Big Ben is better than Eli. [:D] hes already said ben was better even the mods are pointing out how stupid e2p is</P>

LOL</P>

gumby742
02-05-2009, 01:48 PM
i get what ur saying lawl and your right, which is why I'll just say who had a better start to their career? Ben - Eli - then rivers

No thats fine but while Rivers had the better year this year, Eli had abetter year last year wiht a superbowl ring and mvp... Not to mention the first few years Eli was the full time QB, so statistically how do u not give it to Eli. Hes been doing it longer and they've been in the league the same amoutn of time

Simply put: Elway and Kelly came out in the same year. Elway played longer and had more stats than Kelly, but Kelly had better averages, who had hte better career?</P>

Personally, I think Elway was one of the most over-rated quarterbacks of that era. People forget that toward the end of his career if he wasn't all of a sudden on an unstoppable team, Elway would have had 4-5 SB losses and stunk up each one.</P>

lawl
02-05-2009, 01:49 PM

Ben - Eli - then rivers

Simply put: Elway and Kelly came out in the same year.

Elway played longer and had more stats than Kelly, but Kelly had better averages, who had hte better career?

The comparison is irrelevant, we're assuming both eli and rivers will play the same length.....

Mua Dib
02-05-2009, 01:55 PM
i get what ur saying lawl and your right, which is why I'll just say who had a better start to their career? Ben - Eli - then rivers

No thats fine but while Rivers had the better year this year, Eli had abetter year last year wiht a superbowl ring and mvp... Not to mention the first few years Eli was the full time QB, so statistically how do u not give it to Eli. Hes been doing it longer and they've been in the league the same amoutn of time

ok Im rested. where were we? Oh yeah it's not Elis fault Rivers didn't secure the starting role like Eli did. And ya just can't discount the benefit Rivers gained by being groomed at a pro level in a more traditional way. Just answer this question. Do you believe that if Eli had, had a couple bench years to train at an NFL level instead of being thrown into it as a Rookie his first year as a starter would look statistically different?

lawl
02-05-2009, 01:58 PM

ok Im rested. where were we? Oh yeah it's not Elis fault Rivers didn't secure the starting role like Eli did. And ya just can't discount the benefit Rivers gained by being groomed at a pro level in a more traditional way. Just answer this question. Do you believe that if Eli had, had a couple bench years to train at an NFL level instead of being thrown into it as a Rookie his first year as a starter would look statistically different?

probably, but he wasnt, so you have to use the data that we have.

MattMeyerBud
02-05-2009, 02:08 PM

alrite but when its all said and done they will of played the same amount of years, so whoever has the better numbers should have more respect about it...

because if your not going to go by whole numbers and use averages, then your going to spur the debate of types of offenses, broken down by situations, and who was he throwing to.

It almost like ur hollding Eli at fault for getting time at those two years or not giving him credit for them

Mua Dib
02-05-2009, 02:10 PM

Right and the data that we have is Eli manuvered himself onto a team where he was in position to start half way through his rookie year. That was a CAREER choice Eli made, he was able to make that choice because of the high opinion NFL scouts had of him. Rivers wasn't thought of AS highly and so sat the bench. Sooo Eli suffered through a Very rough rookie year while Rivers was playing catch in a red pinny. Now your saying we should discount Rivers time as a back-up while Elis stats are, lets face it, not so great, because he's getting his head handed to him while Rivers is playing catch on the side-lines. Then we are suppose to start the stop-watch on Rivers when he finally secures a starting position. Do you see what I'm saying? Rivers was groomed while Eli was baptised by fire. It seems to me that gives Rivers a destinct advantage.

lawl
02-05-2009, 02:21 PM

Right and the data that we have is Eli manuvered himself onto a team where he was in position to start half way through his rookie year. That was a CAREER choice Eli made, he was able to make that choice because of the high opinion NFL scouts had of him. Rivers wasn't thought of AS highly and so sat the bench. Sooo Eli suffered through a Very rough rookie year while Rivers was playing catch in a red pinny. Now your saying we should discount Rivers time as a back-up while Elis stats are, lets face it, not so great, because he's getting his head handed to him while Rivers is playing catch on the side-lines. Then we are suppose to start the stop-watch on Rivers when he finally secures a starting position. Do you see what I'm saying? Rivers was groomed while Eli was baptised by fire. It seems to me that gives Rivers a destinct advantage.

actually it probably hurt Rivers more than it helped him, he's missing two years worth of potential stats, who knows what he would have put up, but really you're trying to reason something out that requires no reasoning at all.

It's simple math and projecting statistics, the stats that ive produced are what they would put up if they played every game for the rest of their career until they have been in the league 16 years based on their average stats per game started.

Mua Dib
02-05-2009, 02:26 PM

actually it probably hurt Rivers more than it helped him, he's missing two years worth of potential stats, who knows what he would have put up, but really you're trying to reason something out that requires no reasoning at all.

It's simple math and projecting statistics, the stats that ive produced are what they would put up if they played every game for the rest of their career until they have been in the league 16 years based on their average stats per game started.

Well the first rule of a "Hypothetical" debate is that you accept that it's Hypothetical. but your right to quote Mr. Zimmerman " Time will tell who has fell and who's been left behind..." The real truth of the matter is on draft day 2003 Eli would have been picked first over Ben or Rivers so the only real difference is that this Debates on the Giants msg board and not the Steelers or Chargers.

Bleedin Blue Since '62
02-05-2009, 02:36 PM

Simply put: Elway and Kelly came out in the same year. Elway played longer and had more stats than Kelly, but Kelly had better averages, who had hte better career?</P>

Personally, I think Elway was one of the most over-rated quarterbacks of that era. People forget that toward the end of his career if he wasn't all of a sudden on an unstoppable team, Elway would have had 4-5 SB losses and stunk up each one.</P>

</P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>Yes but he would have GONE to 4-5 SB's and if it was an unstoppable team they wouldn't have had any regular season losses in their two SB years! And that was Elway diving and spinning in mid air like a helicopter to try to get into the end zone! Not the unstoppable team!</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>And if they " All of a sudden" had this "unstoppable" team, how did Elway get to his other SB's with lesser quality teams? And his 98 yard drive in the closing minutes of the 86-87 AFC championship game was not with your "unstoppable" team.</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>Your logic is severely flawed.</FONT></P>

gumby742
02-05-2009, 02:53 PM

</P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>Yes but he would have GONE to 4-5 SB's and if it was an unstoppable team they wouldn't have had any regular season losses in their two SB years! And that was Elway diving and spinning in mid air like a helicopter to try to get into the end zone! Not the unstoppable team!</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>And if they " All of a sudden" had this "unstoppable" team, how did Elway get to his other SB's with lesser quality teams? And his 98 yard drive in the closing minutes of the 86-87 AFC championship game was not with your "unstoppable" team.</FONT></P>

</P>

That was one play and the media hyped it up like crazy because it showed how much Elway wanted the championship to get the monkey off his back.</P>

I said Elway was over-rated. I never said he wasn't good, or even a great QB. </P>

Up until he got Terrell Davis and in his final two seasons, he was a superbowl choker. For a while there, Tarkenton, Kelly, and Elway we're all in the same boat.</P>

Lol. Ok. I'm sorry I said unstoppable, but the team he won the SBs with were better then the other ones he's had. He was fortunate to have a great team around him at the twilight of his career.</P>

jgrangers2
02-05-2009, 03:47 PM

Simply put: Elway and Kelly came out in the same year. Elway played longer and had more stats than Kelly, but Kelly had better averages, who had hte better career?</p>

Personally, I think Elway was one of the most over-rated quarterbacks of that era. People forget that toward the end of his career if he wasn't all of a sudden on an unstoppable team, Elway would have had 4-5 SB losses and stunk up each one.</p>

</p>

<font color="#0000ff">Yes but he would have GONE to 4-5 SB's and if it was an unstoppable team they wouldn't have had any regular season losses in their two SB years! And that was Elway diving and spinning in mid air like a helicopter to try to get into the end zone! Not the unstoppable team!</font></p>

<font color="#0000ff">And if they " All of a sudden" had this "unstoppable" team, how did Elway get to his other SB's with lesser quality teams? And his 98 yard drive in the closing minutes of the 86-87 AFC championship game was not with your "unstoppable" team.</font></p>

<font color="#0000ff">Your logic is severely flawed.</font></p>

</p>

That was one play and the media hyped it up like crazy because it showed how much Elway wanted the championship to get the monkey off his back.</p>

I said Elway was over-rated. I never said he wasn't good, or even a great QB. </p>

Up until he got Terrell Davis and in his final two seasons, he was a superbowl choker. For a while there, Tarkenton, Kelly, and Elway we're all in the same boat.</p>

Lol. Ok. I'm sorry I said unstoppable, but the team he won the SBs with were better then the other ones he's had. He was fortunate to have a great team around him at the twilight of his career.</p>
This conversation is exactly why giving one player so much credit for winning super bowls is so idiotic. Do you think the Broncos win any of those three games with a different quarterback? Back then, the NFC was a far more dominant league and many people believed the NFC Championship game to be the real Super Bowl.

After the Raiders won the Super Bowl in 1982, the NFC was continuously dominating the game for the next 12 or so years. It didn't matter who was playing for the AFC, most of those games were being dominated by the NFC. Joe Montana gets so much credit for being the greatest Super Bowl QB of all time, but do you really not think that there are a number of different quarterbacks who could've lead those juggernaut Niners teams?

gumby742
02-05-2009, 03:54 PM

</P>

</P>

That was one play and the media hyped it up like crazy because it showed how much Elway wanted the championship to get the monkey off his back.</P>

I said Elway was over-rated. I never said he wasn't good, or even a great QB. </P>

Up until he got Terrell Davis and in his final two seasons, he was a superbowl choker. For a while there, Tarkenton, Kelly, and Elway we're all in the same boat.</P>

Lol. Ok. I'm sorry I said unstoppable, but the team he won the SBs with were better then the other ones he's had. He was fortunate to have a great team around him at the twilight of his career.</P>

This conversation is exactly why giving one player so much credit for winning super bowls is so idiotic. Do you think the Broncos win any of those three games with a different quarterback? Back then, the NFC was a far more dominant league and many people believed the NFC Championship game to be the real Super Bowl.

After the Raiders won the Super Bowl in 1982, the NFC was continuously dominating the game for the next 12 or so years. It didn't matter who was playing for the AFC, most of those games were being dominated by the NFC. Joe Montana gets so much credit for being the greatest Super Bowl QB of all time, but do you really not think that there are a number of different quarterbacks who could've lead those juggernaut Niners teams?
</P>

lol. What comes around goes around I guess. When i mentioned Terrell Davis, i wasn't giving him credit alone. Actually, if you ask me, Terrell Davis was also over-rated. I was giving credit to the entire Broncos team.</P>

So my bad, if i made it seem like I was giving credit to one person.</P>

jgrangers2
02-05-2009, 04:00 PM

Simply put: Elway and Kelly came out in the same year. Elway played longer and had more stats than Kelly, but Kelly had better averages, who had hte better career?</p>

Personally, I think Elway was one of the most over-rated quarterbacks of that era. People forget that toward the end of his career if he wasn't all of a sudden on an unstoppable team, Elway would have had 4-5 SB losses and stunk up each one.</p>

</p>

<font color="#0000ff">Yes but he would have GONE to 4-5 SB's and if it was an unstoppable team they wouldn't have had any regular season losses in their two SB years! And that was Elway diving and spinning in mid air like a helicopter to try to get into the end zone! Not the unstoppable team!</font></p>

<font color="#0000ff">And if they " All of a sudden" had this "unstoppable" team, how did Elway get to his other SB's with lesser quality teams? And his 98 yard drive in the closing minutes of the 86-87 AFC championship game was not with your "unstoppable" team.</font></p>

<font color="#0000ff">Your logic is severely flawed.</font></p>

</p>

That was one play and the media hyped it up like crazy because it showed how much Elway wanted the championship to get the monkey off his back.</p>

I said Elway was over-rated. I never said he wasn't good, or even a great QB. </p>

Up until he got Terrell Davis and in his final two seasons, he was a superbowl choker. For a while there, Tarkenton, Kelly, and Elway we're all in the same boat.</p>

Lol. Ok. I'm sorry I said unstoppable, but the team he won the SBs with were better then the other ones he's had. He was fortunate to have a great team around him at the twilight of his career.</p>

</p>

lol. What comes around goes around I guess. When i mentioned Terrell Davis, i wasn't giving him credit alone. Actually, if you ask me, Terrell Davis was also over-rated. I was giving credit to the entire Broncos team.</p>

So my bad, if i made it seem like I was giving credit to one person.</p>

Fair enough. It did sound like you were trying to blame Elway for all those losses.

Bleedin Blue Since '62
02-05-2009, 04:25 PM

</P>

</P>

</P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>You're sorry you said unstoppable? SORRY<FONT size=4>? SORRY??? </FONT></FONT></P>

<FONT color=#0000ff size=4>Sorry doesn't cut it with Bleedin Blue Since '62! Just kidding and I can't seem to get rid of the bold type ! </FONT></P>

<FONT color=#0000ff size=4>All NFL QB's that have won SB's have had great teams around them.</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#0000ff size=4>Just ask Montana or Trent Dilfer.</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#0000ff size=4></FONT></P>

Mod_C
02-05-2009, 04:47 PM
You people are still debating? Geez...

Everyone's tired of Eli vs. Ben, so now I see Elway vs. whoever is now making it's way in here.

38 page thread on Eli... he probably reads the boards in the offseason and is cracking up right now...

gumby742
02-05-2009, 04:49 PM

Everyone's tired of Eli vs. Ben, so now I see Elway vs. whoever is now making it's way in here.

38 page thread on Eli... he probably reads the boards in the offseason and is cracking up right now...

</P>

I was about to post the same thing. The post is now about Elway. Too funny.</P>

I just said he's over-rated. He's still a great QB.</P>

Harooni
02-05-2009, 07:06 PM

<font size="2" face="Verdana">I occasionally think how quickly our
differences would vanish if we were facing an alien threat from
outside this MB.</font><font color="#ffffff" size="2" face="Arial">o</font><font size="2" face="Verdana">And yet, I ask is
there not an alien force already among us?</font><font color="#ffffff" size="2" face="Arial">f the moment, we often forget
how much unites all the members of humanity. Perhaps we need some
outside, universal threat to make us recognize this common bond. I
occasionally think how quickly our differences worldwide would
vanish if we were facing an alien threat from outside this world"
</font>
<font color="#ffffff" size="2" face="Arial">In our obsession with antagonisms of the moment, we often forget
</font>

<font color="#ffffff" size="2" face="Arial">In our obsession with antagonisms of the moment, we often forget
</font>

freerefills
02-05-2009, 07:08 PM
http://www.centsports.com/?opcode=393773</P>

</P>

this is a free sports betting site......no lie its cool</P>

sharick88
02-05-2009, 07:10 PM

</P>

This thread got old as soon as it was started. I know if I were him, I'd be cracking up</P>

bansaw
02-05-2009, 07:44 PM

</p>

This thread got old as soon as it was started. I know if I were him, I'd be cracking up</p>I hope he's following the Honeymoon Rule

First year of marriage, every time you have sex put 1 peanut in a jar
After that year every time you have sex you eat a peanut
Bet you never empty the jar

Get it while its hot Eli, screw these guys

bigblue4417
02-05-2009, 07:47 PM
<font size="6">STOP THE MADNESS!!!</font>

Here is the beginning. Lets judge at the end.

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/images/200810/eliben1024_500.jpg

Harooni
02-05-2009, 07:48 PM
I frgot how handsome BB was without the beard. good show 4417

bansaw
02-05-2009, 07:50 PM
I thought he looked like he just farted and realized he shouldn't have...little turtle popped its head out

LT= Lawrence Taylor
02-05-2009, 07:52 PM
I thought he looked like he just farted and realized he shouldn't have...little turtle popped its head out

LOL. I was thinking the same thing

bansaw
02-05-2009, 07:53 PM
Eli's tie is better

what shade brown you think his shoes are with that suit Harooni?

bigblue4417
02-05-2009, 07:57 PM

Cradle robber. lol. Funny when I found that pic I knew you would say something to that effect. I also thought you might make it into another sig with some funny ****. They both look sooooo young.

bigblue4417
02-05-2009, 08:00 PM

Nothing like a nice bong rip Phelps style and your commentary. That was so funny when I went up and looked at the picture. I am still laughing. Thank you.

Harooni
02-05-2009, 08:02 PM
Eli's tie is better

what shade brown you think his shoes are with that suit Harooni?

LMAO you knew it was brown shoes. lol

one thing that concerns me with Eli is his use of the word "obviously" "obviously we need to play better" obviously I need to make a better decision there"

bansaw
02-05-2009, 08:06 PM

Eli - Peyton let me wear his suit. Why does it have three buttons?

BB - How will I ever earn the starting spot over Tommy Maddox?

LT= Lawrence Taylor
02-05-2009, 10:19 PM
<font size="6">STOP THE MADNESS!!!</font>

Here is the beginning. Lets judge at the end.

<font color="#ff0000">Ben has better fashion sense. As a Yankee fan, I am attracted to the pinstripes on his jacket.</font>

EliBGold
02-06-2009, 03:46 PM
I dont think one is better than the other to be quite honest... Lets be realistic, the 1st superbow Ben won was not bc of him, he plan sucked his first superbowl win. This one, he put his team on his shoulders in the last 2 mins of the game and lead them to victory, just like Eli did last season. Both of them put up similar stats during the regular season, IMO, its still too early to tell which one is better.
</P>

this is a reasonable post. It is too early to tell is the only answer that makes sense.</P>

thank you and good night.</P>

MattMeyerBud
02-06-2009, 03:48 PM
only ten more pages of posts to go and i win...

muhahahahaha

bigblue4417
02-06-2009, 03:52 PM
only ten more pages of posts to go and i win...

muhahahahaha
This song is so tight. Heard it on Sirius a couple days ago. Thank me later.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCG4bnKNWEE

MattMeyerBud
02-06-2009, 04:01 PM
youtube has been officially banned at my working station lol

Delicreep
02-06-2009, 04:59 PM

OK...from this picture, it's pretty clear that Eli borrowed that suit from someone that was 2 inches bigger than he is and weighs about 20 pounds more--but couldn't he have at least asked how to button it?
And the tie clearly came from my fathers closet.
The pocket square was an afterthought, and it shows.

Ben's suit is painfully close to being well taylored, but the fit is quite good. It is the wrong cut for a big man, and the small lapels just make that that worse.

I am gonna give this round to Ben.

As for who is a better QB....

LT= Lawrence Taylor
02-06-2009, 09:14 PM
<font color="#ff0000">Eli is clearly the better QB because he is a champion in the DSRL. Ben would hold on to the cookie too long
</font>

DubFowler
02-06-2009, 09:22 PM
<font color="#ff0000">Eli is clearly the better QB because he is a champion in the DSRL. Ben would hold on to the cookie too long
</font>

LOL. I've been ignoring this thread because I thought it was dumb. So I finally decided to see what people are arguing about, and read the last post.... and it's this!! Golden, LT.... golden!!

LT= Lawrence Taylor
02-06-2009, 10:17 PM
</font>

LOL. I've been ignoring this thread because I thought it was dumb. So I finally decided to see what people are arguing about, and read the last post.... and it's this!! Golden, LT.... golden!!

Thanks man. Anytime

GiantsWinAlltime
02-07-2009, 12:01 PM
Does this really matter anyways? Ben is better than Eli then.</P>

Bleedin Blue Since '62
02-07-2009, 12:35 PM

</P>

"doesn't really matter....anyone can see........doesn't really matter much.........................................to me"</P>

Gianthunter
02-07-2009, 12:38 PM

</P>

"doesn't really matter....anyone can see........doesn't really matter much.........................................to me"</P>Ahhhhhhhh Freddy Harooni would be proud.

Bleedin Blue Since '62
02-07-2009, 12:40 PM

</P>

"doesn't really matter....anyone can see........doesn't really matter much.........................................to me"</P>

Ahhhhhhhh Freddy Harooni would be proud.</P>

</P>

he would, wouldn't he?[:)]</P>

Bless his irregular heart!</P>

LT= Lawrence Taylor
02-07-2009, 01:04 PM
Does this really matter anyways? Ben is better than Eli then.</p>

</p>

"doesn't really matter....anyone can see........doesn't really matter much.........................................to me"</p>

[8] Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy? Caught in a landslide, so escape from reality. Open your eyes... look up to the sky and seeeeeeeeeeeeee.... I'm just a poor boy, I need no sympathy because I'm easy come easy go, little high, little low. Anyway the wind blows doesn't really matter to me.......... [8]

[Y]

Eli2Plaxico
02-07-2009, 07:43 PM
Ben has won 51 games in 5 years and 2 Super Bowls. Eli had the 4 best games that a QB could have at the end of an NFL season sandwiched between 3 lousy years and a choke job.

bigblue4417
02-07-2009, 08:36 PM
http://usversusthem.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/you-re-gay.jpg

Mua Dib
02-07-2009, 08:40 PM
http://usversusthem.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/you-re-gay.jpg
LMFAO

jgrangers2
02-07-2009, 09:17 PM
Ben has won 51 games in 5 years and 2 Super Bowls. Eli had the 4 best games that a QB could have at the end of an NFL season sandwiched between 3 lousy years and a choke job.</P>

Well, Eli's won 41 games over the past 4 years and made the playoffs each year. Ben's no more single-handedly responsible for his team's success than Eli is for his. </P>

Mod_C
02-07-2009, 09:28 PM
Ben has won 51 games in 5 years and 2 Super Bowls. Eli had the 4 best games that a QB could have at the end of an NFL season sandwiched between 3 lousy years and a choke job.

See ya

Bigg Bluee
02-07-2009, 09:33 PM

See ya
</P>

[:O]</P>

Mod_C
02-07-2009, 09:36 PM

See ya
</p>

[:O]</p>

Read his sig, and you'll know why.

Bluefan10
02-07-2009, 09:38 PM
Ben has won 51 games in 5 years and 2 Super Bowls.* Eli had the 4 best games that a QB could have at the end of an NFL season sandwiched between 3 lousy years and a choke job.

See ya
</p>

thank u

Harooni
02-07-2009, 09:38 PM

See ya
</p>

[:O]

Mod_C
02-07-2009, 09:42 PM

See ya
</p>

Let this say to everyone... you DO NOT call out Mods publicly in your post signature. You just DO NOT.

Bigg Bluee
02-07-2009, 09:43 PM

See ya
</P>

[:O]</P>

</P>

lmao. I'm surprised he didn't see that coming. As obvious as Brandon Jacobs running full speed towards you.</P>

Harooni
02-07-2009, 09:47 PM

See ya
</p>

Let this say to everyone... you DO NOT call out Mods publicly in your post signature. You just DO NOT.

i think we are lucky that we have a good group of mods that is fair, other boards have nazi mods, say one thing against the grain (nevermind profanity)and no warnings you are out.

Mod_C
02-07-2009, 09:52 PM

See ya
</p>

i think we are lucky that we have a good group of mods that is fair, other boards have nazi mods, say one thing against the grain (nevermind profanity)and no warnings you are out.

Thank you for the kind comments, Harooni. You are right. We are very good Mods. I feel that we are liberal with what we let go (we do allow opposing team's fans to come here, unlike other places). It's just that some don't understand how lucky they got it here. I think Eli2Plaxico was one of those guys. Calling out Mods isn't cool.

Harooni
02-07-2009, 10:05 PM
Thank you for the kind comments, Harooni. You are right. We are very good Mods. I feel that we are liberal with what we let go (we do allow opposing team's fans to come here, unlike other places). It's just that some don't understand how lucky they got it here. I think Eli2Plaxico was one of those guys. Calling out Mods isn't cool.

thanks, and thank you, not trying to kiss up but its the truth. I once was banned from the egals board for stating that Mcnabb was a bit overrated. this was in the context of a normal convo ,no cursing no trolling and no bashing of any sort and i was ip banned for life there. lmao
so i for one understand that we are allowed to at least have an opinion here. and I appreciate it.

Mua Dib
02-07-2009, 10:18 PM
That was kinda like watching a hawk snatch up a feild mouse. It happened so fast.

MattMeyerBud
02-08-2009, 10:00 AM

thanks, and thank you, not trying to kiss up but its the truth. I once was banned from the egals board for stating that Mcnabb was a bit overrated. this was in the context of a normal convo ,no cursing no trolling and no bashing of any sort and i was ip banned for life there. lmao
so i for one understand that we are allowed to at least have an opinion here. and I appreciate it.
</P>

</P>

ohh i brought the pain of truth to the cowboy boards and they banned me for no reason. I had actual cowboy fans sticking up for me saying that i was just giving an opinion. They couldn't handle it.
</P>

These mods are alright by my book</P>

Bleedin Blue Since '62
02-08-2009, 10:15 AM
That was kinda like watching a hawk snatch up a feild mouse. It happened so fast.</P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>LMAO ! I love the way you utilize the English language!</FONT></P>

bandwgn86
02-09-2009, 01:26 PM
only ten more pages of posts to go and i win... muhahahahaha</P>

i see we are stuckon the 41st pagesir.......</P>

bigblue4417
02-09-2009, 01:27 PM
On behalf of the entire GMB I would like to thank you for bumping this thread.

MattMeyerBud
02-09-2009, 01:37 PM

i see we are stuck*on the 41st page*sir.......</P>

ohhh give it time, u shoulda just pm'd me lol....

now its going to start up agian lol

gumby742
02-09-2009, 01:53 PM

ohhh give it time, u shoulda just pm'd me lol.... now its going to start up agian lol</P>

I just read that Ben was playing the SB on broken ribs ....awwwwwwwww snap.</P>

Harooni
02-09-2009, 01:57 PM
the only aspect Eli may be better than Big Ben is durabilty and reading a defense. other than that Big ben takes it all including the precious clutch stat every one clings on to.

Big ben has the better arm, more mobile, better accuracy,better touch pass, better lob, better tight spiral,better mechanics and foot work,better home field advantage, and can grow a full beard.

bandwgn86
02-09-2009, 02:07 PM

ohhh give it time, u shoulda just pm'd me lol.... now its going to start up agian lol</P>

whats pm'd ...it won't make 50</P>

MattMeyerBud
02-09-2009, 02:11 PM

whats pm'd ...it won't make 50*</P>

private message...

on the top of hte page where it says bandwgn86 - logout - inbox. Click the inbox thats where private messages go

MattMeyerBud
02-09-2009, 02:12 PM

I just read that Ben was playing the SB on broken ribs ....awwwwwwwww snap.</P>

bens toughness has NEVER been questioned lol

bandwgn86
02-09-2009, 02:20 PM

whats pm'd ...it won't make 50</P>

private message... on the top of hte page where it says bandwgn86 - logout - inbox. Click the inbox thats where private messages go</P>

thanks man, this will work on MODs too right..i got a unvoluntary vacation i wanna ask why so i don't do it again. i'll catch you on another thread cause this one is DEAD...i win..</P>

rick5292
02-09-2009, 02:26 PM
In response to gumbo's[:D] last response, I hear that Eli played with a bum shoulder for most of the '08 season. You see folks, some guys who have NEVER played the game, such as mr. gumby, do not realize that MOST athletes are ALWAYS playing through injuries. Nice try though [;)]

bigblue4417
02-09-2009, 02:44 PM
In response to gumbo's[:D] last response, I hear that Eli played with a bum shoulder for most of the '08 season. You see folks, some guys who have NEVER played the game, such as mr. gumby, do not realize that MOST athletes are ALWAYS playing through injuries. Nice try though [;)]

To go along with your point, remember when McNabb threw 4 td's against the Cards with a broken ankle? Hines Ward jacked his knee and Tuck was playing hurt in the playoffs to. Everybody hurts,

sometimes.......

MattMeyerBud
02-09-2009, 02:49 PM
In response to gumbo's*[:D] last response, I hear that Eli played with a bum shoulder for most of the '08 season. You see folks, some guys who have NEVER played the game, such as mr. gumby, do not realize that MOST athletes are ALWAYS playing through injuries. Nice try though [;)]

thats an official touche...

and it wasn't most, it was all except 2 quarters, he got that injury week 1 against Dallas

Bleedin Blue Since '62
02-09-2009, 03:50 PM
http://i658.photobucket.com/albums/uu310/jpalumbo77/frustrated.jpg</P>

just checking in to see if we have agreement on the better QB yet</P>

MattMeyerBud
02-09-2009, 03:51 PM

u just make sure u keep checking in so we can get this thread to 50 pages lol

gumby742
02-09-2009, 03:52 PM

</P>

I like Dan Orlovsky. He's better then any of them. </P>

gumby742
02-09-2009, 03:54 PM
</P>

You think you need to have played football to realize that?! Man some of you treat football like some sort of science.</P>

gumby742
02-09-2009, 03:57 PM
thats an official touche... and it wasn't most, it was all except 2 quarters, he got that injury week 1 against Dallas</P>

touche? Rick just babbles. </P>

gumby742
02-09-2009, 03:57 PM
hey look ..42 pages now...

MattMeyerBud
02-09-2009, 04:02 PM
In response to gumbo's*[:D] last response, I hear that Eli played with a bum shoulder for most of the '08 season. You see folks, some guys who have NEVER played the game, such as mr. gumby, do not realize that MOST athletes are ALWAYS playing through injuries. Nice try though [;)]
thats an official touche... and it wasn't most, it was all except 2 quarters, he got that injury week 1 against Dallas</P>

touche?* Rick just babbles.* </P>

well u were trying to give Ben extra props for playing thru the game with the ribs when Eli did it all season with his shoulder during a superbowl run

MattMeyerBud
02-09-2009, 04:02 PM
hey look ..42 pages now...

did u say 42?

I thought u meant 43

bigblue4417
02-09-2009, 04:07 PM
hey look ..42
http://alltalksports.files.wordpress.com/2008/02/superbowl-42-logo.gif

MattMeyerBud
02-09-2009, 04:10 PM
DANG i was one off lol

bigblue4417
02-09-2009, 04:16 PM
Good try. You almost had it. Worth a shot right? Any hot B'Ball leads tonight?

MattMeyerBud
02-09-2009, 04:17 PM
haha u shoulda asked me yesterday, 3/3 had the knicks, suns, and spurs

tomorrow Celts and Nugs... if either dont hit double up on em on wed

bigblue4417
02-09-2009, 04:20 PM

NO Lakers??? So much faith against the Celts but not against your man crush Lebron huh?

Nugs, like weed? You want me to bet on the team that lost by 44 to the Nets? Celts don't play tomorrow.

MattMeyerBud
02-09-2009, 04:27 PM

NO Lakers??? So much faith against the Celts but not against your man crush Lebron huh?

Nugs, like weed? You want me to bet on the team that lost by 44 to the Nets? Celts don't play tomorrow.

there is a method to my madness..

my bad Celts play wed - thurs

nugs tues - wed...

thats the plan, gotta see whats up injury wise

rick5292
02-09-2009, 04:57 PM
thats an official touche... and it wasn't most, it was all except 2 quarters, he got that injury week 1 against Dallas</p>

touche? Rick just babbles. </p>

well u were trying to give Ben extra props for playing thru the game with the ribs when Eli did it all season with his shoulder during a superbowl run

Gumby, if I babble then what do you think you are doing? My oh my, I tell ya. Anyways, I don't think that we are going to have to worry about getting this moronic post up to 50 pages. With Gumby's "insight" and my "science reports," I don't think that we will have any problem getting there. [;)]

Oh and by the way ladies and gents, football is a science.

bigblue4417
02-09-2009, 05:07 PM

there is a method to my madness..

my bad Celts play wed - thurs

nugs tues - wed...

thats the plan, gotta see whats up injury wise
Suns +3.5 at Phili
Rockets -6 at Bucks
Bobcats -1 vs Clippers

Pick 2

BigBlue_10
02-09-2009, 05:41 PM
roethlisberger played the super bowl (and won) with 2 broken ribs. this seals this debate - ben is better.

http://blogs.nfl.com/2009/02/09/roethlisberger-played-super-bowl-with-fractured-ribs/

Bleedin Blue Since '62
02-09-2009, 05:41 PM

touche? Rick just babbles. </P>

Gumby, if I babble then what do you think you are doing? My oh my, I tell ya. Anyways, I don't think that we are going to have to worry about getting this moronic post up to 50 pages. With Gumby's "insight" and my "science reports," I don't think that we will have any problem getting there. [;)]

Oh and by the way ladies and gents, football is a science.
</P>

Im getting mixed signals here!</P>

http://i658.photobucket.com/albums/uu310/jpalumbo77/885-mixed-signals.jpg</P>

bansaw
02-09-2009, 06:43 PM
roethlisberger played the super bowl (and won) with 2 broken ribs. this seals this debate - ben is better.

http://blogs.nfl.com/2009/02/09/roethlisberger-played-super-bowl-with-fractured-ribs/

maybe not

"Roethlisberger has previously exaggerated or misstated injuries he supposedly suffered during his five-season career."
<a href="%20http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/29101292/">
http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/29101292/</a>

eli2hixon
02-09-2009, 06:47 PM
Oh yeah, its true...So if Eli won his superbowl while injured, than that would have made him better...And I don't like the idea, despite having a better oline than Pitt, of having the league leader in sacks. That would be awful, becuase running the ball is most of our game. This would put us in bad position.

MattMeyerBud
02-10-2009, 09:18 AM

maybe not

"Roethlisberger has previously exaggerated or misstated injuries he supposedly suffered during his five-season career."

realistically, can ben hold up another 5 years? I just can't see it lol

LT= Lawrence Taylor
02-10-2009, 09:50 AM
On behalf of the entire GMB I would like to thank you for bumping this thread.

LMAO

LT= Lawrence Taylor
02-10-2009, 09:54 AM

maybe not

realistically, can ben hold up another 5 years? I just can't see it lol

I can't see it either. His career will be a few years shorter than Eli

bigblue4417
02-10-2009, 01:52 PM
http://www.breaktaker.com/albums/pictures/signs/Bump.jpg

bandwgn86
02-10-2009, 01:54 PM
not gonna make 50. lol

MattMeyerBud
02-10-2009, 01:55 PM
lol ur just helping the cause

LT= Lawrence Taylor
02-10-2009, 01:55 PM
Let's just start quoting posts and see if the bubble can take up a whole page lol...

romohater
02-10-2009, 01:58 PM
lol ur just helping the cause</P>

Is that Chicago in your sig?</P>

MattMeyerBud
02-10-2009, 02:00 PM

yea bansaw messed up when he was making it, he didn't realize it lol

bigblue4417
02-10-2009, 02:00 PM
not gonna make 50
http://www.roflcat.com/images/cats/270911986_45861c5f64.jpg

bigblue4417
02-10-2009, 02:02 PM
lol ur just helping the cause</p>

Is that Chicago in your sig?</p>

After that tampon comment you can kiss him goodbye. lol

romohater
02-10-2009, 02:02 PM

yea bansaw messed up when he was making it, he didn't realize it lol</P>

In that case I'm surprised he didn't make it the Toronto skyline.</P>

LT= Lawrence Taylor
02-10-2009, 02:03 PM
So yeah.... who watched the Grammys? I sure as hell didn't. Music is a damn joke these days...

Let's make this the AG for HC of TAGF

MattMeyerBud
02-10-2009, 02:03 PM
lol ur just helping the cause</p>

Is that Chicago in your sig?</p>

After that tampon comment you can kiss him goodbye. lol

i think he is still a lil peeved about it lol

MattMeyerBud
02-10-2009, 02:04 PM

yea bansaw messed up when he was making it, he didn't realize it lol</P>

In that case I'm surprised he didn't make it the Toronto skyline.</P>

damn canucks

MattMeyerBud
02-10-2009, 02:05 PM
So yeah.... who watched the Grammys? I sure as hell didn't. Music is a damn joke these days...

i think the guy thats happy abotu blink182 reuniting watched it. I wish i would of seen Chris Brown smack his lady around. There goes his career.... no more pop songs, he'll be doing hooks in gangsta rap now...

romohater
02-10-2009, 02:06 PM

</P>

I didn't watch but I heard Stevie Wonder played with Jonas bros. OUCH!</P>

bigblue4417
02-10-2009, 02:11 PM

</p>

I didn't watch but I heard Stevie Wonder played with Jonas bros. OUCH!</p>
They were ripping them so F'en hard on Shade 45 morning show yesterday. It was hilarious. They murdered that.

bandwgn86
02-10-2009, 02:13 PM
i hate all of you.......

bigblue4417
02-10-2009, 02:14 PM

<font color="#0000ff">

i think the guy thats happy abotu blink182 reuniting watched it.</font> I wish i would of seen Chris Brown smack his lady around. There goes his career.... no more pop songs, he'll be doing hooks in gangsta rap now...
Everyone was so mean to that guy. That thread turned into alot of hate quick.

Chris Brown is a doofus. Smack my ***** up, Smack my ***** up. They were both supposed to perform. I though T.I. did good speaking of award show screw ups.

bigblue4417
02-10-2009, 02:18 PM
I hate all.......
http://www.seobook.com/images/we-hate-you.jpg

bigblue4417
02-10-2009, 02:20 PM
<font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50</font>
<font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50</font> <font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50</font>
<font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 50</font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 50</font> <font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50</font>
<font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 50</font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 50</font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50 </font><font size="6">50</font>

MattMeyerBud
02-10-2009, 02:24 PM
i hate all of you.......

we love u tho lol

bandwgn86
02-10-2009, 02:44 PM
to be forewarned you've all been added to the list...god i gotta stop posting here...never reaching 50!!!

MattMeyerBud
02-10-2009, 03:02 PM
to be forewarned you've all been added to the list...god i gotta stop posting here...never reaching 50!!!

what list? lol

man crush list?

AWWW thats nice

romohater
02-10-2009, 03:06 PM
to be forewarned you've all been added to the list...god i gotta stop posting here...never reaching 50!!!</P>

So stop bumping it.</P>

krankeybluechick
02-10-2009, 03:06 PM
Christ this thread is dying a long and painful death.[:S]

MattMeyerBud
02-10-2009, 03:10 PM
Christ this thread is dying a long and painful death.[:S]

we'l let it die when it hits 50 pages lol almsot there

Harooni
02-10-2009, 04:31 PM
you can't just bump it, you have to stir the pot. here

the only aspect Eli may be better than Big Ben is durabilty and reading
a defense. other than that Big ben takes it all including the precious
clutch stat every one clings on to.

Big ben has the better
arm, more mobile, better accuracy,better touch pass, better lob, better
tight spiral,better mechanics and foot work,better home field
advantage, and can grow a full beard.

MattMeyerBud
02-10-2009, 04:35 PM
you can't just bump it, you have to stir the pot.* here

a defense.* other than that Big ben takes it all including the precious

Big ben has the better

lol I was waiting for somebody of ur stature to come do it...

bansaw
02-10-2009, 04:56 PM

Big ben has the better
<a>

MattMeyerBud
02-10-2009, 04:57 PM
you can't just bump it, you have to stir the pot.* here

a defense.* other than that Big ben takes it all including the precious

Big ben has the better
<a>

whats worse, pumping urself up with steroids or pumping urself up to be something ur not...

things that make u go HMMMMMMMMMM (that was for DK)

Harooni
02-10-2009, 05:00 PM

Big ben has the better
<a>

ahhh jealous media. snakes the lot of them (except tiki) [:D]

bigblue4417
02-10-2009, 05:01 PM
<font size="6">It's 50</font>
http://blogs.villagevoice.com/music/images/50cent.jpg

bigblue4417
02-10-2009, 05:02 PM

Big ben has the better

Knowing everything you know today what would you have done in Apr of 04 if you were Accorsi?

Harooni
02-10-2009, 05:02 PM
Kinda reminds me of Eli saying he was playing on a separated shoulder but everyone who has played the game knows that you can't throw if his shoulder was really separated.

bansaw
02-10-2009, 05:04 PM
Kinda reminds me of Eli saying he was playing on a separated shoulder but everyone who has played the game knows that you can't throw if his shoulder was really separated.
Got the OLine to play harder though [;)]

MattMeyerBud
02-10-2009, 05:05 PM

actually i believe he dislocated it and popped it back in...

Harooni
02-10-2009, 05:05 PM

Big ben has the better

Knowing everything you know today what would you have done in Apr of 04 if you were Accorsi?

the same thing i would have done without the hindsight. traded out of 4 and drafted big ben and the extra pick. there was so much talent in that 2004 draft it was sick. however Eli got us a SB so i'm not going to say the trade was awful like i had said for the first 4 years. i ate my crow on that.

Harooni
02-10-2009, 05:06 PM
Got the OLine to play harder though [;)]

still not really Eli's fault that was the media tring to stir up a story, "Eli out for a month"

bigblue4417
02-10-2009, 05:07 PM

Big ben has the better

the same thing i would have done without the hindsight. traded out of 4 and drafted big ben and the extra pick. there was so much talent in that 2004 draft it was sick. however Eli got us a SB so i'm not going to say the trade was awful like i had said for the first 4 years. i ate my crow on that.

Right. You are humble and support your leader somewhat.

bigblue4417
02-10-2009, 05:08 PM

Eli and Mel Gibson are tough as nails. lol

http://galleries.lycos.co.uk/d/13451-1/Mel+Gibson+Lethal+Weapon.jpg

MattMeyerBud
02-10-2009, 05:09 PM

Eli and Mel Gibson are tough as nails. lol

http://galleries.lycos.co.uk/d/13451-1/Mel+Gibson+Lethal+Weapon.jpg

hahahaha

bansaw
02-10-2009, 06:50 PM
Sarah Palin - ...You betcha Ben is better

http://www.gifbin.com/bin/1234295325_sarah%20palin%20gets%20tackled.gif

Terry Tate - IT'S ELI !

bandwgn86
02-10-2009, 07:29 PM
hopefullyi did it right and the pic shows up... </P>

http://media1.break.com/dnet/media/2007/8/355584_ac1ae365-192f-433d-b463-afe23f683d81_prod.jpg</P>

</P>

LT= Lawrence Taylor
02-10-2009, 07:43 PM

<font color="#0000ff">

i think the guy thats happy abotu blink182 reuniting watched it.</font> I wish i would of seen Chris Brown smack his lady around. There goes his career.... no more pop songs, he'll be doing hooks in gangsta rap now...
Everyone was so mean to that guy. That thread turned into alot of hate quick.

Chris Brown is a doofus. Smack my ***** up, Smack my ***** up. They were both supposed to perform. I though T.I. did good speaking of award show screw ups.

Well, he said that blink182 was the best alternative rock band... dude needed a history lesson. I didn't post in that thread because I would shredded the guy to bits.

LT= Lawrence Taylor
02-10-2009, 07:43 PM
hopefullyi did it right and the pic shows up... </p>

[img]http://media1.break.com/dnet/media/2007/8/355584_ac1ae365-192f-433d-b463-afe23f683d81_prod.jpg[img]</p>

You know that you're fighting against your own cause by posting in here, right?

bandwgn86
02-10-2009, 07:51 PM

[img]http://media1.break.com/dnet/media/2007/8/355584_ac1ae365-192f-433d-b463-afe23f683d81_prod.jpg[img]</P>

</P>

ohh i know. especially since i got the pic wrong and have to burn another 2 posts to get it right..LT you're agood dudeanychance you cantell me how so i don't go over 50 pages trying to get it right..lol</P>

LT= Lawrence Taylor
02-10-2009, 07:53 PM

[img]http://media1.break.com/dnet/media/2007/8/355584_ac1ae365-192f-433d-b463-afe23f683d81_prod.jpg[img]</p>

</p>

ohh i know. especially since i got the pic wrong and have to burn another 2 posts to get it right..LT you're agood dudeanychance you cantell me how so i don't go over 50 pages trying to get it right..lol</p>

What? Get the pic right? Just right click on it and it copy and then paste it into your post.

46 and counting....

LT= Lawrence Taylor
02-10-2009, 07:53 PM
47!!! BO-YAAA!!!

bigblue4417
02-10-2009, 07:55 PM

http://media1.break.com/dnet/media/2007/8/355584_ac1ae365-192f-433d-b463-afe23f683d81_prod.jpg</p>
That is how you do it but you need to put a forward slash before the last img. You also have to right click on the picture and select copy image location and then do that.

bandwgn86
02-10-2009, 07:55 PM
47!!! BO-YAAA!!!
</P>

this one put you on my list...lol</P>

</P>

LT= Lawrence Taylor
02-10-2009, 08:00 PM
The dude who made this thread must be like whoa... what happened...

If Eli reads the boards, he must be cracking up right now...

bandwgn86
02-10-2009, 08:01 PM

http://media1.break.com/dnet/media/2007/8/355584_ac1ae365-192f-433d-b463-afe23f683d81_prod.jpg</P>

That is how you do it but you need to put a forward slash before the last img. You also have to right click on the picture and select copy image location and then do that.
</P>

thanks man ...second time you helped me with this. i'll get it right soon...damn this technology good thing it's just a fad... </P>

Harooni
02-10-2009, 08:03 PM
look Eli Ben rivers Rex Grossman, i don;t care .. but losing twice at home to the egals, gets me upset!!!

bigblue4417
02-10-2009, 08:07 PM

http://media1.break.com/dnet/media/2007/8/355584_ac1ae365-192f-433d-b463-afe23f683d81_prod.jpg</p>

</p>

thanks man ...second time you helped me with this. i'll get it right soon...damn this technology good thing it's just a fad... </p>
Don't screw it up again!!!

bigblue4417
02-10-2009, 08:07 PM

</p>

thanks man ...second time you helped me with this. i'll get it right soon...damn this technology good thing it's just a fad... </p>
Don't screw it up again!!!

bigblue4417
02-10-2009, 08:08 PM

None other than LuckofTuck/Giggles himself.

LT= Lawrence Taylor
02-10-2009, 08:11 PM

None other than LuckofTuck/Giggles himself.

This is the best Giggles thread I've ever been a part of then. I think it got too outta hand for him.

awb715
02-10-2009, 08:12 PM
700th post on this thread!

and no
no
no
no
no
ELI IS BETTER

LT= Lawrence Taylor
02-10-2009, 08:18 PM
700th post on this thread!

and no
no
no
no
no
ELI IS BETTER

Keep on posting in here. We're trying to get it to 50 pages for MattMeyerBud...

gumby742
02-10-2009, 08:26 PM
No better way to honor the great giggles then to bump this thread.

LT= Lawrence Taylor
02-10-2009, 08:36 PM
No better way to honor the great giggles then to bump this thread.

We gotta get it to 50!

hojo7737
02-10-2009, 08:50 PM
Almost there!

romohater
02-10-2009, 08:52 PM
fifty would be nifty

LT= Lawrence Taylor
02-10-2009, 08:53 PM
We at 48 right now.

Let's try to get it to 50 before tomorrow and then when Matt logs on he'll be like whoa...

What can we do to keep it going?

lawl
02-10-2009, 09:20 PM
We at 48 right now.

Let's try to get it to 50 before tomorrow and then when Matt logs on he'll be like whoa...

lets play tic tac toe....

<font size="3"> x </font> | |
<u> | | </u>
| |
| |
<u> | | </u>
| |

you're turn [:O]

LT= Lawrence Taylor
02-10-2009, 09:24 PM
We at 48 right now.

<u> | | </u>
| |
| O |
<u> | | </u>
| |

lawl
02-10-2009, 09:25 PM
We at 48 right now.

<u> | | </u>
| |
| O |
<u> | | </u>
| | x

LT= Lawrence Taylor
02-10-2009, 09:27 PM
We at 48 right now.

<u> | | </u>
| |
| O |
<u> | | </u>
O | | x

lawl
02-10-2009, 09:29 PM
We at 48 right now.

<font size="3"> x </font> | | x
<u> | | </u>
| |
| O |
<u> | | </u>
O | | x

lawl is the winner!

LT= Lawrence Taylor
02-10-2009, 09:30 PM
Damn. I suck at Tic Tac Toe...

lawl
02-10-2009, 09:34 PM
Damn. I suck at Tic Tac Toe...

im a merciless killer in tic tac toe, its what i do; dont feel bad.

romohater
02-10-2009, 10:01 PM
I used to watch this one when I stayed home from school because I was"sick".</P>

http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A9G_bDkeP5JJuJYAOSujzbkF/SIG=120q1o4lv/EXP=1234407582/**http%3A//www.mindbenders.250x.com/ttd/ttd1.jpg</P>

Mod_C
02-10-2009, 10:03 PM
Only on the Giants MB can a thread about which player is better evolve into a tic tac toe competition...

I can't believe this thread is still alive.

Harooni
02-10-2009, 10:05 PM
I used to watch this one when I stayed home from school because I was"sick".</p>

http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A9G_bDkeP5JJuJYAOSujzbkF/SIG=120q1o4lv/EXP=1234407582/**http%3A//www.mindbenders.250x.com/ttd/ttd1.jpg</p>
i used to watch this one on sick days.

http://videogamecentral.com/gamersvoice/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/press_your_luck.gif

bansaw
02-10-2009, 10:13 PM
I used to watch both those and this Canadian classic...prizes were brutal

http://lavender.fortunecity.com/meyer/637/sppl/pics/maddashb.jpg

LT= Lawrence Taylor
02-10-2009, 10:14 PM
How many more replies until 50 pages?

bigblue4417
02-10-2009, 10:28 PM
I used to watch this one when I stayed home from school because I was"sick".</p>

http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A9G_bDkeP5JJuJYAOSujzbkF/SIG=120q1o4lv/EXP=1234407582/**http%3A//www.mindbenders.250x.com/ttd/ttd1.jpg</p>
i used to watch this one on sick days.

http://videogamecentral.com/gamersvoice/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/press_your_luck.gif

No Wammy, No Wammy, No Wammy, No Wammy Stop!!!

http://www.vegastripping.com/images/news/press-your-luck.jpg

romohater
02-10-2009, 10:41 PM
Can't forget this classic</P>

http://www.gameshowutopia.net/cullenshows/jokers%20wild%20set%20and%20logo.jpg</P>

LT= Lawrence Taylor
02-10-2009, 10:42 PM
This thread has got to stay alive forever. It is just too legendary...

bigblue4417
02-10-2009, 10:55 PM
http://www.gameshowmuseum.com/CardSharksPromo.bmp
http://subway.com.ru/other/images/pyr1.jpg
http://josh.blogs.com/israel/images/famfeud.jpg

MattMeyerBud
02-10-2009, 11:04 PM
at 49, muhahahahaha

LT= Lawrence Taylor
02-10-2009, 11:07 PM
I'm starting a petition that we keep this thread alive past 50. It could be the trademark thread of TAGF for years to come. Just the thread of randomness... ya know?

LT= Lawrence Taylor
02-10-2009, 11:08 PM
Is it just me or is my green dot missing (post rank thingy)?

bansaw
02-10-2009, 11:08 PM
would be an epic delete if it happened right now

MattMeyerBud
02-10-2009, 11:10 PM
I'm starting a petition that we keep this thread alive past 50. It could be the trademark thread of TAGF for years to come. Just the thread of randomness... ya know?
</P>

</P>

lol i would say yea, but seeing Ben is better than Eli at the top of the forum everyday will start to get annoying </P>

MattMeyerBud
</P>

</P>

lol very true</P>

LT= Lawrence Taylor
</p>

</p>

lol i would say yea, but seeing Ben is better than Eli at the top of the forum everyday will start to get annoying </p>

Well, one of the Mods could edit the post and change the title, right?

LT= Lawrence Taylor
02-10-2009, 11:11 PM

LOL

MattMeyerBud
02-10-2009, 11:11 PM
</P>

</P>

lol i would say yea, but seeing Ben is better than Eli at the top of the forum everyday will start to get annoying </P>

</P>

</P>

no clue</P>

</P>

maybe if we askgigs nicely he'll do it himself</P>

byron
02-10-2009, 11:13 PM
I hate disappoint you guys but Ben is not better than Eli.

LT= Lawrence Taylor
02-10-2009, 11:14 PM
</p>

</p>

lol i would say yea, but seeing Ben is better than Eli at the top of the forum everyday will start to get annoying </p>

</p>

</p>

no clue</p>

</p>

maybe if we askgigs nicely he'll do it himself</p>

No he wouldn't. He'd just go "why are you doing this to me?"

MattMeyerBud
02-10-2009, 11:15 PM
can i get a ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-booyaaaaaaaaaaa</P>

LT= Lawrence Taylor
02-10-2009, 11:15 PM
<font color="#ff0000">I'm so pumped that blink-182 is getting back together! ****!!!!
</font>

MattMeyerBud
02-10-2009, 11:16 PM
lolololololol

LT= Lawrence Taylor
02-10-2009, 11:17 PM
<font size="6">http://www.freefoto.com/images/2000/50/2000_50_51---Number-Fifty_web.jpg
</font>

MattMeyerBud
02-10-2009, 11:21 PM
anyone one wanna put money down to see if this has the legs to make it to 50 pages....lol</P>

</P>

ur lucky u don't have paypal haha</P>

bansaw
02-10-2009, 11:24 PM
http://www.gifbin.com/bin/1234295240_man%20eats%20huge%20larve.gif

bigblue4417
02-10-2009, 11:24 PM
http://www.scifi-universe.com/upload/galeries/affiches/Attack%20of%20the%2050ft%20woman.jpg

bigblue4417
02-10-2009, 11:26 PM
http://www.gifbin.com/bin/1234295240_man%20eats%20huge%20larve.gif
God that is so gross. This guy is a real mother ______ man.

http://wildlupine.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/bear-g-13.jpg

MattMeyerBud
02-10-2009, 11:26 PM
http://www.gifbin.com/bin/1234295240_man%20eats%20huge%20larve.gif</P>

</P>

lolol thats is fn grosssss</P>

LT= Lawrence Taylor
02-10-2009, 11:27 PM
anyone one wanna put money down to see if this has the legs to make it to 50 pages....lol</p>

</p>

ur lucky u don't have paypal haha</p>

ha ha so true...

LT= Lawrence Taylor
02-10-2009, 11:29 PM
Matt, I bet you've never been happier in your life to see the name blink-182 before I made this thread 50 pages...

MattMeyerBud
02-10-2009, 11:29 PM
bigblue, did u ride with me tonite? Nuggets, i told ya</P>

</P>

i also second halfed toronto and hit that. Boston tomorrow</P>

MattMeyerBud
02-10-2009, 11:30 PM
Matt, I bet you've never been happier in your life to see the name blink-182 before I made this thread 50 pages...
</P>

</P>

lol technically i dont think i've ever been happy to see blink, actually i get the opposite emotion</P>

LT= Lawrence Taylor
02-10-2009, 11:32 PM
</p>

</p>

lol technically i dont think i've ever been happy to see blink, actually i get the opposite emotion</p>

Yeah... I'm not to thrilled to see them either. But, I wanted to make this thread 50 pages, and make something funny to highlight its historical significance in the history of the Giants MB, and that thread was in the back of my mind, so I decided to do that...